Gang roll call?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Gang roll call?

Unread post by adelantosro » October 21st, 2007, 5:12 pm

I see some of the few gangs noted here but has anyone listed all the San Bernardino Gangs recently? I am now in the Victor Valley area and see many new LA and Orange County gangs now. Most are mixing it up between crips and bloods or all races together.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 21st, 2007, 5:47 pm

What do you mean San Bernardino gangs?? You mean gangs in the County right?? Victorville and all that shit up there is desert. its a Completley different area. Like the Antelope Valley in the high desert in LA County.

San Bernardino city is IE an entirely different area so dont get that twisted. Some mixed up gangs in Victorville way up there in the desert aint San Bernardino gangs thats high desert shit. Two way different areas.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » October 22nd, 2007, 12:13 pm

Geez, out here IE is IE all the way out to Needles. I am in the Victor Valley, Adelanto, Hesperia area. I know there are a lot of LA members moving into the area but the new gang names do not relate to LA. For instance the 45's are a combo gang of all LA gangs black white and brown. They still have their enemies tho.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 22nd, 2007, 2:08 pm

adelantosro wrote:Geez, out here IE is IE all the way out to Needles. I am in the Victor Valley, Adelanto, Hesperia area. I know there are a lot of LA members moving into the area but the new gang names do not relate to LA. For instance the 45's are a combo gang of all LA gangs black white and brown. They still have their enemies tho.

LOL!...okay homie, whatever you say. :wink: IE all the way to needles :shock: ..... :lol:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 22nd, 2007, 3:01 pm

adelantosro wrote:Geez, out here IE is IE all the way out to Needles. I am in the Victor Valley, Adelanto, Hesperia area. I know there are a lot of LA members moving into the area but the new gang names do not relate to LA. For instance the 45's are a combo gang of all LA gangs black white and brown. They still have their enemies tho.
the WHAT ?! ........45's .....????????????????????? :shock:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 23rd, 2007, 12:56 am

NYTE_RYDA wrote:

LOL!...okay homie, whatever you say. :wink: IE all the way to needles :shock: ..... :lol:

LMAO!!! Damn I didn't even know where the hell needles was and then I checked a google map after seeing this post and that shit is on the damn Arizona/Nevada border by Laughlin. LOL!

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 23rd, 2007, 1:01 pm

LOL......Its obvious dude has no idea what he's talking about. I stopped paying attention to these ridiculous post a long time ago.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 23rd, 2007, 1:04 pm

I know people do consider Victoriville and all that IE...for me personally, thats a foreign area. lol. But Needles? homie is stretching it quite a bit..

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 23rd, 2007, 1:41 pm

Growing up I never considered any of that IE. That was like you said "Foreign area" to me. And if you tell that to a San Bernardino nigga they gon laugh. An outta towner might be mislead to thinking thats IE, but all the real IE dont really recognize any of that shit. IE is valley. all that shit north of the mountains way over there is desert. Its two way different areas.

Like the SFV and the high desert Antelope valley over there (lancaster, palmdale etc..). Or any of the Valley's for that matter. All the Valley areas, SFV has different mountains, but SGV, and IE are bounded by the San Gabriel Mountains and the San Bernardino Mountains. The mountains seperate the Valley from the desert to the north. (its all the same mountains just different names, runs from Pasadena SGV to San Bernardino city IE)

But I don't really trip on dudes over there claiming IE or in any of those far out places tryna push IE, its all politics. Them is all outsiders to me, tryna get in where they dont fit in.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 1:49 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:Growing up I never considered any of that IE. That was like you said "Foreign area" to me. And if you tell that to a San Bernardino nigga they gon laugh. An outta towner might be mislead to thinking thats IE, but all the real IE dont really recognize any of that shit. IE is valley. all that shit north of the mountains way over there is desert. Its two way different areas.

Like the SFV and the high desert Antelope valley over there (lancaster, palmdale etc..). Or any of the Valley's for that matter. All the Valley areas, SFV has different mountains, but SGV, and IE are bounded by the San Gabriel Mountains and the San Bernardino Mountains. The mountains seperate the Valley from the desert to the north. (its all the same mountains just different names, runs from Pasadena SGV to San Bernardino city IE)

But I don't really trip on dudes over there claiming IE or in any of those far out places tryna push IE, its all politics. Them is all outsiders to me, tryna get in where they dont fit in.
yo i went to a party in lake elsinore , they had niggas out there claimin , throwing up a E for elsinore , they looked well kept like from good families and sh-t ....... trying to screwface ........lol

i was out in menifee/ suncity chilli for a min ......thats all IE , and moreno valley .......the whole area was pretty , niggas skateboarding and sh-t , i could relax out there ............soon as i got back to to the city with my relatives , all that sh-t went out the window ,

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 23rd, 2007, 1:56 pm

where is suncity?

I know Lake Elsinore pushes IE hard..but even I gotta admit now that even that is kinda way out there.

The real IE..San Bernardino area 8)

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 23rd, 2007, 2:29 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote:Growing up I never considered any of that IE. That was like you said "Foreign area" to me. And if you tell that to a San Bernardino nigga they gon laugh. An outta towner might be mislead to thinking thats IE, but all the real IE dont really recognize any of that shit. IE is valley. all that shit north of the mountains way over there is desert. Its two way different areas.

yo i went to a party in lake elsinore , they had niggas out there claimin , throwing up a E for elsinore , they looked well kept like from good families and sh-t ....... trying to screwface ........lol

i was out in menifee/ suncity chilli for a min ......thats all IE , and moreno valley .......the whole area was pretty , niggas skateboarding and sh-t , i could relax out there ............soon as i got back to to the city with my relatives , all that sh-t went out the window ,

LOL why do I even bother with you dudes on street gangs?? areas thats far out from the core of IE is claiming out of politics.

i was out in menifee/ suncity chilli for a min ......thats all IE

FALSE.......And this is coming from an out of state NY blood??....Telling niggas from IE what IE is? ridiculous! :shock: ...LOL

i could relax out there ............soon as i got back to to the city with my relatives , all that sh-t went out the window

LOL @ this one right here. So you telling me you went to some place i never heard of,.... what was that again? "sun valley"?? and according to you thats IE so you felt safe and went back to the city "and all that shit went out the window"?...... :shock: ... LOL!....Go to San Bernardino which is the REAL IE and let me know what your comfort level still is..... and if you could relax over there too.... :D.... :shock: .... 8)

lol @ out of towners and OUTTA STATERS going to some nice area and thinking the area wasnt shit since they didnt get no problems and in return judging a whole area based on that ....only on street gangs. :roll:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 3:12 pm

maybe im wrong i never really been that far out it was like close to an hour ride...............

i stay in pueblos with my family !! , so going out there is longggggg , but i may be wrong but i seen every thing i said and went to moreno valley swapmeet and some sh-t called : illusions club or something in elsinore ......

this nigga jump all defesive about IE and sanberndino ............like somebody was trying to diss the area , NIGGA I LIKED IT I WAS RELAXED ......, I WAS NOT STRESSED LIKE WATTS & SOUTHCENTRAL !!!! LIKE I SAID , and im FROM NY

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 3:18 pm

nigga most spots got rough areas in everystate , i dont give two shakes of a ho's ass , it come my way its getting dealy with .......period , these dudes in there out of town out of town net gangsta talk ........

children sh-t , MY STATE OR AREA IS BETTER AND HARDER THAN YOURS .........IS CORNY AND PLAYED OUT , NIGGA IM ROUGH WHERE EVER I GO , I MAY LOVE MY NEIGHBORHOOD OR STATE , BUT I DONT GIVE A F-- IF ITS HARDER THAN SOMEBODY ELSES AREA ......

GROW UP !!! :twisted:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 3:24 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:where is suncity?

I know Lake Elsinore pushes IE hard..but even I gotta admit now that even that is kinda way out there.

The real IE..San Bernardino area 8)
shit i dont know we was out there chilling with a homie and they took us to a swapmeet and to that party ...

i liked it , suncity / menifee / moreno valley / lake elsinore ........we stopped in all them spots ....long ass ride , but my nigga lives out there and he dont even come back to the city , he got a house and all that .....HIS area is cool ,

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 23rd, 2007, 3:34 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:maybe im wrong i never really been that far out it was like close to an hour ride...............

i stay in pueblos with my family !! , so going out there is longggggg , but i may be wrong but i seen every thing i said and went to moreno valley swapmeet and some sh-t called : illusions club or something in elsinore ......

this nigga jump all defesive about IE and sanberndino ............like somebody was trying to diss the area , NIGGA I LIKED IT I WAS RELAXED ......, I WAS NOT STRESSED LIKE WATTS & SOUTHCENTRAL !!!! LIKE I SAID , and im FROM NY
i aint about to go back and forth with your outta state ass........but like I said you wasnt in my neck of the woods ... and thats for damn sure homie 8).... trust and believe this though nigga.... your little conception on my area would change as soon as you hit my city........with the quickness. :D

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 3:41 pm

LOL ..............another poor area , with niggas killin each other , WOW .......and young minded niggas yelling about how tough there area is , ahahaha save it ,

:lol: LOL AHAHAHAHAHA

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 23rd, 2007, 3:51 pm

He said 'Sun City' NOT 'Sun Valley'... Sun Valley is NOT in the IE......

If I recall correctly, Sun City homes are rather cheap compared to other parts of california, especially suburbs.. has a large older population with a low crime rate...

I don't think he was trying to say Sun City was the ghetto... just saying brothers was repping IE tough...

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 23rd, 2007, 3:53 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:LOL ..............another poor area , with niggas killin each other , WOW .......and young minded niggas yelling about how tough there area is , ahahaha save it ,

:lol: LOL AHAHAHAHAHA

Who was pumping up anything? Again you came out the wood work with some funny style shit talking about something that you know nothing about and assuming it was an area that you aint even familiar with. Who's really the young minded one homie? I get a kick off you dudes on this forum acting like they up on shit thats going on around here.......especially the ones thats on the other side of the country.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 4:13 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:He said 'Sun City' NOT 'Sun Valley'... Sun Valley is NOT in the IE......

If I recall correctly, Sun City homes are rather cheap compared to other parts of california, especially suburbs.. has a large older population with a low crime rate...

I don't think he was trying to say Sun City was the ghetto... just saying brothers was repping IE tough...

HE COULDNT SEE THAT , THROUGH ALL HIS CHEST POUNDING FOR HIS AREA , THAT HE OWNS !!...........LOL ,

if i got upset and tough talk for evey time i thought somebody did or did not dissed newyork or pueblos on the Internet , i would have been dead long time ago from high blood pressure .......ahahahaha .....lol :lol:

and i never even mentioned san berdino !!!

when will this stuff ever end , :shock:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 4:17 pm

other side if the country .........!? ...im always out there my relatives out LA sc & sactown ..., 2times this year and ill be back in december ..........and i will go back to IE to check a chick that i was dealing with LOL :lol: ..........

now what an out of town nigga dealing with an IE chick ........problem with that too :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 23rd, 2007, 8:58 pm

these small time I.E. cats got a chip on they shoulder and always crying cuz nobody take them seriously :)

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 23rd, 2007, 9:02 pm

dubcity wrote:these small time I.E. cats got a chip on they shoulder and always crying because nobody take them seriously :)
:shock:

LOL!

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 23rd, 2007, 10:21 pm

dubcity wrote:these small time I.E. cats got a chip on they shoulder and always crying because nobody take them seriously :)

Says the gayass fraud who lives in Vallejo :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 23rd, 2007, 11:45 pm

LOL..well this topic got outta hand while I was gone. Well Im from IE, never heard of sun city. Im not really feeling disrepected though. Most people don't really know

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 24th, 2007, 12:57 am

RuthlessCray wrote:LOL..well this topic got outta hand while I was gone. Well Im from IE, never heard of sun city. Im not really feeling disrepected though. Most people don't really know
its in menifee or near it , ........thats all i was saying !! LOL :lol: ..... and i would notice the big M on the mountainside when we hit moreno valley ...

its just different from LA , my relatives was gettin lost , we wanted to chill out .

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 24th, 2007, 1:01 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:LOL..well this topic got outta hand while I was gone. Well Im from IE, never heard of sun city. Im not really feeling disrepected though. Most people don't really know
its in menifee or near it , ........thats all i was saying !! LOL :lol: ..... and i would notice the big M on the mountainside when we hit moreno valley ...

its just different from LA , my relatives was gettin lost , we wanted to chill out .
Its cool..

That area is different from our area too. We see those areas the same way LA sees Palmdale/Lancaster n shit like that. Know what I mean...

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 24th, 2007, 1:14 am

yeah i got some homies that be out there in lancaster , some stay out there now ......., and some relatives way out in barstowe

man i run back and fourth from NY 2 LA for years ....even sacramento is diff , but cool

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » October 24th, 2007, 12:02 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:

Says the gayass fraud who lives in Vallejo :lol:
C wut i'm talking bout? this nigga fillin's got hurt :o

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 24th, 2007, 12:12 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:yeah i got some homies that be out there in lancaster ,
I wouldn't be putting that out there like that....

Lancaster is like a place rejects go to retrie, its filled with drop outs, snitches, and small time crack dealers... not to say there aren't any real ones/respected ones... but its stereotyped as a place for rejects homie... you have a mix of all hoods.. on some dumb shit...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 24th, 2007, 12:51 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:yeah i got some homies that be out there in lancaster , some stay out there now ......., and some relatives way out in barstowe

man i run back and fourth from NY 2 LA for years ....even sacramento is diff , but cool
Yea I'm just saying though, places like Lake Elsinore, Barstow, Temecula etc. are not really that close. So to us its weird when they called "IE". But I do know why some of those gangs out there claim that. But its like Palmdale/Lancster is to LA. Same county but totallty different area

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 24th, 2007, 5:02 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
:shock:

LOL!

so you go jump into a topic, act like you know something by explaining some shit thats irrelevant as it is, and then play the dumb role by acting surprised and laugh when a fraud makes a false statment? not only that but ignorantly taking part in a comment that was made by the biggest grape street groupie ass exposed fraud on the net who's nowhere near southern california to begin with in Vallejo?

See very rarley can a nigga come on this forum and give someone the benefit of the doubt knowing I'm speaking to a legit dude who represents the city. Lets not get it twisted here I respect the respectable homie. But, I read through the lines as well, and I can see the ignorance. And your little subliminal comment up there proves that. It's obvious your one of them "special" city niggas who never made it outside LA into the greater area. And if you read between my lines you'll know what I mean by special.

It was REAL reputable dudes from the city who was making moves in IE and all over Southern Cali all through out the 80's on some dope shit, or at least trying to (In areas where they where allowed to). But from seeing your comments and post I know its pretty safe to say you wasnt one of them. You obviously never made it more than a couple miles from SC or your hood back in the 80's. And your obviously feeding into this bullshitt these internet ass niggas on these gang forums is giving you. Don't you know how to tell the real from the plastic? don't you consider yourself a real nigga in the game? where's your common sense at homie?

Any real city nigga that was active in the crack heydays of Southern California who did buisness outside of the city who's not biased on some dumb shit will let you know San Bernardino niggas is with it and grimey as fuck. niggas in Dino always had that all outsiders 187'um mentality. That no holds bar mentality.The city niggas was out here in the very late 70's and early 80's influencing and putting on some of the locals just like they did in San Diego and even SGV even though thats with in the county. It wasn't until crack hit the secne that relations went sour once LA niggas dispearsed thick into other areas, and tried invading our shit. And as a result of that It was a gang of lives lost with real heavy body counts on both sides. They thought they could come over here and conquer this shit, thinking cause they was from the city that they was above all others and invincible, that type of ignorance only led to more blood shed.

It was and has been a gang of countless Hoovers, 60's, back Streets, Duccy hoods, Pirus from CPT, Rips from CPT, Watts hoods etc...From the 80's to present.been killed in San Bernardino. I'm talking about REAL reputable G's who was here in the 80's trying to set up shop and run dope tracks. ALOT of them niggas got ran the fuck out in the 80's and 90's.

San Bernardino the REAL IE aint no push over city homie, we got strong and long ties in this shit, this aint no disneyland ass city,this aint the place where niggas from all over come to kick it thinking everything is all right. This aint that city homie and its that certain type of LA niggas on that ignorant tip that got us twisted.

Again it's no disrespect homie like I said I respect the respectable, a nigga Just putting you up on some shit that you don't know or understand. And its plenty of yall out there from the city on that arrogant/ingnorant tip.