Asian Gangs in Santa Ana

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Asian Gangs in Santa Ana

Unread post by alexalonso » July 2nd, 2004, 3:53 pm

Although the focus of this site is Los Angeles Couny, I posted some OC asian gang info:

http://www.streetgangs.com/asian/santaana

DREAMERx782

Re: Asian Gangs in Santa Ana

Unread post by DREAMERx782 » July 2nd, 2004, 5:41 pm

i thought natoma boyz was up in westminister

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » July 2nd, 2004, 6:56 pm

Tiny Rascal Gang
We Dont Care Crips
Asian Boyz

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » July 4th, 2004, 2:45 pm

natoma boyz is mostly westminster but i think he talkin bout OC period mostly
Santa Ana Boyz
Cheap Boyz CB
Viet Long VL
Dragon Family DF
Dragon Family Juniorz DFJ
Nip Family NF
Nip14
Natoma Boyz NB
Pomona Boyz POB
Innocent But Killa IBK
King Cobra Boyz KCB
Thy Reth TR
Tiny Rascal Gang TRG
Lonely Brother Crips LBC
Born to Kill BTK
Orange Boyz OB
Brothers Together BT
Wah Ching WC
EBG Eazy Boyz Gang

all them most active in 80s
lotta people from back then gettin released now
all them gangs have buncha juniorz now

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » July 4th, 2004, 2:47 pm

o wait everyone here on list is Garden Grove and Westminster except santa ana boyz
viets know that santa ana belongs to the mexicans

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 6th, 2004, 2:59 pm

I never heard of any asians in santa ana except for TRG and We Don't Care Crips. And the WDCC barely exist. only a handfull. There are still quite a few TRG's on Minnie street, but nothing like the old days. And there used to be some AKP bloods around the same area, but died out in the late 90's. All those others are in neighboring cities.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » July 6th, 2004, 4:43 pm

if u go coffee shop or pool hall a lot in santa ana n westminster u hear bout all the news
that coffee shop suoi tien on w1st n newhope
some dfj ran up in their and tried to shoot around there
n someone got popped thru the window there before
buncha vl's used to hang out there before

netstreet internet cafe garden grove some dfj's shot at a vl n hit the window of it with a .44 revolver- garden grove blvd

netstreet westminster some guy i think he vl got shanked in the back of the head with a screwdriver -westminster and brookhurst

i.c.e. internet cafe garden grove some 14 year old mexican kid got shot to death on the way home some bs
he was killed by some vietnamese people he had shi with at school -brookhurst

young babyface from DF was shot in the face like 2 months ago in westminster

i dont know wassup with that Robotek/Zoomi war thing
people walked into Zoomi and shot everyone down
then in retaliation people walked into Robotek and shot everyone down

santa ana boyz wasa oldass crew that split into gangs

lotta people used to fight on mile-square park before and the long beachers would fight on 7th st park

how u never heard bout all these?
not lotta them come to mexican turf santana tho

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 7th, 2004, 9:50 am

Like I said, I was talking santa ana. 1st and Newhope? I guess that is sort of santa ana, but might be fountain valley too. And no asian gangs claim that area. there might be a coffee shop that they go to, but that is not asian hood. I think that's middleside hood? Been a while since I been to that part of town, but 10 years ago that used to be a neightborhood shared between Middleside Santa Ana, and KCS (krazy chicano style) that was like a party crew/click of middle side.

As for mile square park, that is for sure fountain valley, and most folks from santa ana don't go that far. Maybe TRG would go there to meet the little saigon asians for beef, but only becasue no asians from little saigon would wanna roll deep into santa ana looking for funk.

As for the incedents you named, nah, I don't know much about what goes on in the asian beefs no more. I was from a little hood called AKH outta little saigon back in the early 90's. I think they got absorbed into cheap boys not long after that, around late 92 or early 93 I stopped associating with most of the old asian homies.

DF, the only thing I remember about them was that for the most part they were little rich kid pucks that used to beef with AKP. They also didn't like blacks, and one of 'em that was in his 20's tabbed my little homie that was like 13 and didn't even bang, just for bein black at a 7-11.

Back then I used to know folks from VFL, TRG, LF, NF, ABC, LVM, KTM, Hellside, Sarzana, CYS, WC, and others that I can't remember right now.

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » July 8th, 2004, 12:54 am

go to mile square park on a sunday and look who runs it.

that screw drivering at net2net pc cafe was pretty sad..

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » July 8th, 2004, 9:05 am

I wouldn't care who runs Mile Square park. It's a nice family park in a nice ass neighborhood, surrounded by 4 and 5 bedroom houses that I could never afford to live in. And the few times I ever been there it was full of white people and wabs.

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » July 9th, 2004, 8:03 pm

if you go on sunday, all the grills are taken.. mexicans all over

i live near it.. go down the street and turn into the street before the taco bell

lxbigboyxl
What city do you live in now?: ES Santa Ana

Unread post by lxbigboyxl » June 25th, 2008, 4:33 pm

nipset wrote:go to mile square park on a sunday and look who runs it.

that screw drivering at net2net pc cafe was pretty sad..
I was lokced up with that foo that did it. Got life without Parole. from POV.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » August 22nd, 2008, 4:02 am

14-year-old found guilty of murder
Boy who was 12 and in 6th grade at time of crime may be youngest Orange County defendant convicted of murder.

SANTA ANA – A teenager who was only 12 when he backed up his gang member buddies in a retaliation killing has been convicted of first-degree murder.

The defendant, who is now 14, was found guilty by a juvenile court judge Wednesday for his role in the Sept. 11, 2006, shooting death of San Chea, 23.

The boy – who had just entered the sixth grade – did not pull the trigger, but he was convicted of murder under an aiding-and-abetting theory, which means he was involved in a conspiracy to kill by providing support to the shooter.

He is one of the youngest defendants – if not the youngest – in Orange County history to be found guilty of first-degree murder.

"I've never heard of anyone any younger," said Deputy District Attorney Mark Geller, who prosecuted the case. Geller has been prosecuting gang homicide cases for seven years.

Dennis McNerney, whose team of lawyers provides legal representation to juvenile defendants under a contract with the county, said “maybe there has been someone younger, but I've never heard of it.”

His office defended the boy during a two-day trial before Juvenile Court Judge Joy Markman.

And Senior Deputy Public Defender Denise Gragg, a veteran homicide defense attorney who closely monitors murder cases in Orange County, also said she had never heard of anyone so young being convicted of murder.

The teenager faces an Oct. 6 sentencing, at which he could be committed to the California Youth Authority until he is 25, receive a lesser sentence or be placed on probation.

The boy was not quite 12 1/2 years old when he got involved in a flare-up of gang violence in the area near Century High on Sept. 11, 2006.

According to evidence presented at two earlier trials in Orange County Superior Court, the boy joined two members of the Li'l Mini street gang when they sought revenge for the fatal stabbing earlier that day of Oscar Gonzalez, 14.

Witnesses testified that five suspected members of an Asian gang confronted Gonzalez and accused him of crossing out their gang graffiti. Gonzalez, even though he was outnumbered 5 to 1, did not back down. He was stabbed to death in the ensuing fight

Several of his gang member friends, including older brother Sergio Gonzalez, 15, apparently saw Oscar Gonzalez being loaded into an ambulance, according to court testimony. They then quickly met and plotted revenge.

Three hours after the stabbing incident, Sergio Gonzalez, Antonio Barboza, 18, and the 12-year-old boy walked together from their neighborhood into territory claimed by the Asian gangs, according to testimony.

The threesome came across and surrounded Chea, who was not involved in the earlier stabbing, sitting in the passenger seat of a parked car. After a brief exchange of gang taunts, Sergio Gonzalez fired several shots at near point-blank range, killing Chea instantly, according to the testimony.

Sergio Gonzalez was tried as an adult, convicted of second-degree murder and sentenced to 40 years to life in prison.

Barboza ultimately was also convicted of second-degree murder under the aiding and abetting theory, and was also sentenced to 40 years to life in prison.

The 12-year-old boy was prosecuted in juvenile court. State law does not allow for defendants that young to be prosecuted as adults or face adult punishments such as life in prison.

Two of the five Asian gang members involved in the stabbing of Oscar Gonzalez pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter and were given prison terms. They were both 16 years old at the time of the attack.

Two 14-year-old co-defendants in the stabbing incident were found guilty of murder in juvenile court and were given indeterminate sentences with the California Youth Authority.

Nuvuen Rith, 18, the fifth co-defendant and who did the actual stabbing, was tried and convicted of first-degree murder. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole after a jury determined that he committed the special circumstance of murder for the benefit of his gang.

^I remember reading about this online when it happened. I think someone said the Asian gang is TRG. Thats the only Asian gang I can think of in that area. I didn't kno TRG was beefing like that in Santa Ana. The 14 year old's doing a good amount of time. No slack for the young I guess. Especially if you involved with a murder. I think its standard to be sentenced til 25 in CYA if your a minor and involved with a murder. I've seen other stories about kids being sentenced til their 25 at various ages.

sevenonefour
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by sevenonefour » August 25th, 2008, 11:37 am

i didnt know black dragons were in Santa Ana i thought they were all from SGV 626 area...back in the day in Santa Ana i heard of a gang called HOPE ST it was supposed to be somewhere around 1st and HOPE anyone else ever heard of them???? I think they go by something else now

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » August 31st, 2008, 8:15 pm

i ran into some black dragons in cerritos a few years ago. they ran over some dude's leg outside of the bar. pretty funny stuff when i think about it now. they jus banged on him, then put their car into reverse and drove over some dudes leg lol.

SteadilySooWooopin
What city do you live in now?: Pomona

Unread post by SteadilySooWooopin » November 2nd, 2008, 8:13 am

W/S wrote:natoma boyz is mostly westminster but i think he talkin bout OC period mostly
Santa Ana Boyz
Cheap Boyz CB
Viet Long VL
Dragon Family DF
Nip Family NF
Nip14
Natoma Boyz NB
Pomona Boyz POB
Innocent But Killa IBK
King Cobra Boyz KCB
Thy Reth TR
Tiny Rascal Gang TRG
Lonely Brother Crips LBC
Born to Kill BTK
Orange Boyz OB
Brothers Together BT
Wah Ching WC
EBG Eazy Boyz Gang

pomona boyz are just a bunch of bitches
they aint even from pomona, i would knoe thats mah city
they all from oc areas or cities like montclair or ontario
another thing is, if they was from pomona, it would atleast
have members that are cambodians and laos
but lookin at them, their full of viets and other chinky asians

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » November 2nd, 2008, 10:32 pm

SteadilySooWooopin

Unread post by SteadilySooWooopin » November 3rd, 2008, 1:52 am

im not sure, cuz pomona do got alot of rappers
this guy could be from trg

AfireInside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Puente

Unread post by AfireInside » November 3rd, 2008, 5:45 pm

SteadilySooWooopin wrote:
W/S wrote:natoma boyz is mostly westminster but i think he talkin bout OC period mostly
Santa Ana Boyz
Cheap Boyz CB
Viet Long VL
Dragon Family DF
Nip Family NF
Nip14
Natoma Boyz NB
Pomona Boyz POB
Innocent But Killa IBK
King Cobra Boyz KCB
Thy Reth TR
Tiny Rascal Gang TRG
Lonely Brother Crips LBC
Born to Kill BTK
Orange Boyz OB
Brothers Together BT
Wah Ching WC
EBG Eazy Boyz Gang

pomona boyz are just a bunch of women
they aint even from pomona, i would knoe thats mah city
they all from oc areas or cities like montclair or ontario
another thing is, if they was from pomona, it would atleast
have members that are cambodians and laos
but lookin at them, their full of viets and other chinky asians

Pomona boyz.. what's the history on these guys? Are they even in OC? I have lived in this county for my whole life, and I've never heard anything about them.

SteadilySooWooopin

Unread post by SteadilySooWooopin » November 4th, 2008, 10:07 am

AfireInside wrote:
Pomona boyz.. what's the history on these guys? Are they even in OC? I have lived in this county for my whole life, and I've never heard anything about them.[/quote]

iono, its prolly cuz they dont be puttin in work or other hoods be takin credits for it, but fersure thing, i knoe they out there it other counties

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Unread post by youngsta714 » November 17th, 2008, 7:07 pm

SteadilySooWooopin wrote:
AfireInside wrote:
Pomona boyz.. what's the history on these guys? Are they even in OC? I have lived in this county for my whole life, and I've never heard anything about them.
iono, its prolly because they dont be puttin in work or other hoods be takin credits for it, but fersure thing, i knoe they out there it other counties[/quote]

pomona boys are bunch of sissys from riverside county with nothin better to do then go to oc and bang. pretty much playboys and the viet lost boys kick there butt everytime they fought. they pretend to be cool if they are out numbered though. but they grow some balls if they have more heads.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 27th, 2009, 3:19 pm

WHAT THAAAA HELL. SANTA ANA IS HELLA DEEP WITH OCEAN SIDE WAH CHING. THEY GOT PAUL SIDE WAH CHING OUT THERE TOO. AND I PERSONALLY KNOW SOME KEN SIDE WAH CHING AND BAHALA NA GANG NIGGAS OUT THERE. THEY AINT HELLLLLA ACTIVE BUT THEY BE PUTTIN IN WORK

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » March 30th, 2009, 4:28 am

Dont they got Luzon Visayan Mobster cats out there?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 6th, 2009, 4:47 am

Hmmm, don't kno about WC in Santa Ana. But there is WC in Orange County. Last I knew they were mostly spread out. Not sure how deep they are or what sides are representing in OC. I haven't heard anything about BNG in OC since the 90's. I'm sure they have some heads over here but they ain't doing much. And for LVM they were mainly in Fullerton. I don't remember them having heads in Santa Ana. And if they did it wasn't many. I think your getting Santa Ana mixed up with Orange County as a whole. Fullerton is a city in the OC. LVM aren't really around anymore. I never hear anything about them nowa days. I think they used to be clicked up with Sarzana (SZA). Thats another gang I don't hear anything about anymore. The only gang I kno of that has a hood in Santa Ana is TRG. There are other Asian gangs in Santa Ana but they don't have large numbers. Most of the Asian gangs in OC have members spread throughout other cities. Santa Ana also has heads from We Dont Care (WDC). WDC is mainly in the Tustin area tho. Most of the Asian gangmembers in Santa Ana are Vietnamese.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » July 2nd, 2009, 8:12 pm

FelonOne wrote:Dont they got Luzon Visayan Mobster cats out there?
LVM in OC was mostly concentrated in Fullerton but they did have a Yorba Linda set for a bit in the mid 90s(only about 20-30 heads though) and a couple heads scattered in like cerritos and la palma going to Kennedy High. They pretty much laid low to the point of extinction with the youngsters dissolving into the "Fullerton Boyz" but after they had that incident with TBZ in like 2000 I didn't hear much from Fullerton boyz no more either.

Those fools from LVM used to be around Buena Park a lot back in the 90s too, they used to do a lot of business with Varrio Los Coyotes till most of the riders from VLC got locced up.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 3rd, 2012, 10:28 pm

I would say TRG,DFJ,ABZ would be in Santa Ana, but DFJ and ABZ seem to be scatter throught and not as big too.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 6th, 2012, 9:01 am

Toyoungyes wrote:I would say TRG,DFJ,ABZ would be in Santa Ana, but DFJ and ABZ seem to be scatter throught and not as big too.
Nope.
DFJ is more Fountain Valley, GG, Westminster, and Anaheim, same with ABZ.
TRG is the only hood you just mentioned that is in Santana, off Minnie in Lopers hood.