OAKTOWN CRIPS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
rayders
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: April 13th, 2007, 10:17 am

OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by rayders » February 9th, 2008, 8:14 pm

DOES ANY KNOW ABOUT THIS ASIAN GANG IN OAKLAND? BEEN SEEING SOME TAGGING LATELY IN MY BLOCK!

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 233
Joined: January 31st, 2004, 11:17 pm
Location: stockton
Contact:

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by 2%SODA » July 11th, 2008, 8:30 pm

offbrands...

::

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 11:34 am
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by NoodleBoy » July 28th, 2008, 12:39 pm

I currently reside in Sacramento but I grew up in Oakland so I'm a little familiar with OTC. OTC has been around since the 80's. And while they do fly colors and say cuzz and all that, they don't bang as hardcore as the LA crip gangs. There are offshoots of OTC, like the OJC and younger generations of OTC. They consist mostly of Camboidan and Laotian Asians. Very few Chinese or Vietnamese members. While they don't bang as hard as LA crips they aren't exactly powderpuff gangsters either. They have been known to commit crimes and be involved in shootings.They are also willing to fight at the drop of a hat so they are pretty violent. They sometimes funk with Nortenos in Oakland because the Norte wears red. They also funk with other Asian crip gangs in Oakland and Richmond. Currently I believe the OG's are all retired and the only ones that bang are the younger Oakland crips. Of course I've been away from Oakland for about 8 years so I can be too sure of their activity now. But to answer your question yes there are Asian crips in Oakland. Some Asian crip gangs I know of in Oakland. OTC-Oaktown Crips, OJC-Oaktown Junior Crips, ACE-Asian Crips Everywhere, ASP-Asian Street Posse, ASW-Asian Street Walker, 3GC-3rd Generation Crip, OMC-Oakland Mien Crips, OMB-Oakland Mien Boyz, RMC-Ruthless Mafia Crip(I think this is a new younger set started recently, affiliated with OTC and OJC, their is a video on youtube)

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 6:02 pm
What city do you live in now?: asdf
Location: cfdsaf

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:08 pm

$HIT CUHHZ I KNOW SOME OF OTC THEY GO HELLA HARD CUHHZ IM HELLA CLO$E with that NIGGA MINH FROM OTC. WE BE KICCIN IT with THEM TOO $OMETIME$ CUHHZ YOU DONT GOTTA WORRY THO CUHHZ, THEY DONT $TART $HIT BUT THEYLL END IT AND WE GOT THEY back

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 11:34 am
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 13th, 2009, 4:30 pm

WAHCHING wrote:$HIT CUHHZ I KNOW SOME OF OTC THEY GO HELLA HARD CUHHZ IM HELLA CLO$E with that NIGGA MINH FROM OTC. WE BE KICCIN IT with THEM TOO $OMETIME$ CUHHZ YOU DONT GOTTA WORRY THO CUHHZ, THEY DONT $TART $HIT BUT THEYLL END IT AND WE GOT THEY back
I got homeboyz from 2-4 in Oakland. They are crippin too you know any of them? OTC and 2-4 know each other well. They soemtimes hang out together.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 6:02 pm
What city do you live in now?: asdf
Location: cfdsaf

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 14th, 2009, 7:41 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:$HIT CUHHZ I KNOW SOME OF OTC THEY GO HELLA HARD CUHHZ IM HELLA CLO$E with that NIGGA MINH FROM OTC. WE BE KICCIN IT with THEM TOO $OMETIME$ CUHHZ YOU DONT GOTTA WORRY THO CUHHZ, THEY DONT $TART $HIT BUT THEYLL END IT AND WE GOT THEY back
I got homeboyz from 2-4 in Oakland. They are crippin too you know any of them? OTC and 2-4 know each other well. They soemtimes hang out together.
2 4? AS IN 24TH AVENUE? I KNOW SOME BLACC NIGGAS FROM 2400 BLOCC MOB.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 11:34 am
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 16th, 2009, 6:34 pm

WAHCHING wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:$HIT CUHHZ I KNOW SOME OF OTC THEY GO HELLA HARD CUHHZ IM HELLA CLO$E with that NIGGA MINH FROM OTC. WE BE KICCIN IT with THEM TOO $OMETIME$ CUHHZ YOU DONT GOTTA WORRY THO CUHHZ, THEY DONT $TART $HIT BUT THEYLL END IT AND WE GOT THEY back
I got homeboyz from 2-4 in Oakland. They are crippin too you know any of them? OTC and 2-4 know each other well. They soemtimes hang out together.
2 4? AS IN 24TH AVENUE? I KNOW SOME black NIGGAS FROM 2400 BLOCC MOB.
Naw, 2-4 by the lake. By Westlake junior high.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 6:02 pm
What city do you live in now?: asdf
Location: cfdsaf

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 20th, 2009, 1:51 pm

BRAH NEVER HEARD OF 2-4 THEY BE CRACCiN?

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 11:34 am
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 20th, 2009, 4:05 pm

WAHCHING wrote:BRAH NEVER HEARD OF 2-4 THEY BE CRACCiN?
I don't think they do anything anymore. It was more in the early 90's that they were doin stuff.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by Jupebox » March 22nd, 2009, 12:38 pm

Their aint no Crips in the "Town"

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1342
Joined: May 5th, 2006, 2:04 pm
Location: oakland

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by pistolslanga » March 22nd, 2009, 2:46 pm

Jupebox wrote:Their aint no Crips in the "Town"

theres supposedly "ASIAN" crips, but dont nobody take that shit serious, from south cali to north cali any asian crips are mostly a fukkn joke, damn real crips in norcal are either in sacramento and shit, or the samoans from SOS, all the others are fuckin fakes

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 11:34 am
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 22nd, 2009, 11:32 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Jupebox wrote:Their aint no Crips in the "Town"

theres supposedly "ASIAN" crips, but dont nobody take that shit serious, from south cali to north cali any asian crips are mostly a #%@& joke, damn real crips in norcal are either in sacramento and shit, or the samoans from SOS, all the others are fuckin fakes
Well, telling everybody on here won't help. Why don't you go up to one of those Asian crips and tell them to their face that they're fake. Ask the Longos if ABZ is fake.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 6:02 pm
What city do you live in now?: asdf
Location: cfdsaf

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 24th, 2009, 5:20 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
Jupebox wrote:Their aint no Crips in the "Town"

theres supposedly "ASIAN" crips, but dont nobody take that shit serious, from south cali to north cali any asian crips are mostly a #%@& joke, damn real crips in norcal are either in sacramento and shit, or the samoans from SOS, all the others are fuckin fakes
Well, telling everybody on here won't help. Why don't you go up to one of those Asian crips and tell them to their face that they're fake. Ask the Longos if ABZ is fake.
HELL YEA THIS NIGGA FINNA SAY IT ON THE INTERNET. NIGGA COME SEE IT 23 TAH 26 MOTHA FUCCA

2300 BLOCC NIGGA

2300 AND E 20TH ST NIGGA COME SEE US BRAH

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by Jupebox » March 24th, 2009, 8:14 pm

2300 BLOCC NIGGA

2300 AND E 20TH ST NIGGA COME SEE US BRAH[/quote]
Homeboy AINT YOU ASIAN???????????So on that note you should tone down all that Nigga slag!!

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 11:34 am
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by NoodleBoy » March 24th, 2009, 9:45 pm

Jupebox wrote:2300 BLOCC NIGGA

2300 AND E 20TH ST NIGGA COME SEE US BRAH
Homeboy AINT YOU ASIAN???????????So on that note you should tone down all that Nigga slag!![/quote]
LOL yeah, you really should tone down all that nigga talk. You're Asian after all, that's just weak dude.

bchunk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 23rd, 2008, 1:47 am
What city do you live in now?: sac

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by bchunk » April 1st, 2009, 3:30 am

I knew a bunch of the 1st and 2nd generation OTC..they used to not like another set in oakland called PDK which died out long time ago. I still see the 1st and 2nd generation OTC at the lao clubs.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: July 28th, 2008, 11:34 am
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by NoodleBoy » April 1st, 2009, 3:37 pm

bchunk wrote:I knew a bunch of the 1st and 2nd generation OTC..they used to not like another set in oakland called PDK which died out long time ago. I still see the 1st and 2nd generation OTC at the lao clubs.
PDK wasn't even a gang. They were a houser crew. Basically a breakdance crew. I mean come on they called themselves the Pa Dak Krew. Pa Dak is like some Asian fish sauce or something like that. Who would bang with a name like that? I knew a guy from there we called him Lil C. PDK was just a bunch of breakers who wanted to bang but couldn't. PDK would never beef with OTC they couldn't. Now OTC didn't get along with SOD and RTC from Richmond. They used to funk big time.

bchunk
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 23rd, 2008, 1:47 am
What city do you live in now?: sac

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by bchunk » April 4th, 2009, 4:46 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:
bchunk wrote:I knew a bunch of the 1st and 2nd generation OTC..they used to not like another set in oakland called PDK which died out long time ago. I still see the 1st and 2nd generation OTC at the lao clubs.
PDK wasn't even a gang. They were a houser crew. Basically a breakdance crew. I mean come on they called themselves the Pa Dak Krew. Pa Dak is like some Asian fish sauce or something like that. Who would bang with a name like that? I knew a guy from there we called him Lil C. PDK was just a bunch of breakers who wanted to bang but couldn't. PDK would never beef with OTC they couldn't. Now OTC didn't get along with SOD and RTC from Richmond. They used to funk big time.
OTC still doesn't get along with SOD, but its not that serious anymore. RTC is dead now everyone in that shit is iced out crack heads. I see OTC come to richmond where SOD is around, they play their position.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 325
Joined: August 14th, 2008, 2:28 am
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: OAKTOWN CRIPS

Unread post by Myself » April 14th, 2009, 4:42 am

NoodleBoy wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
Jupebox wrote:Their aint no Crips in the "Town"

theres supposedly "ASIAN" crips, but dont nobody take that shit serious !!!!, from south cali to north cali any asian crips are mostly a PHUCKIN.. joke !!

damn the only " REAL " crips are in norcal are either in sacramento and shit, or the SOMOANS from SOS are REAL , all the others are fuckin FAKES
thats been said across the country to the east also !

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”