Bay Area Asian and Filipino gangs/cliques.....

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
AW3rd
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Bay Area Asian and Filipino gangs/cliques.....

Unread post by AW3rd » December 27th, 2008, 10:45 pm

AW(A-DUB) stands for Asian Warriors and there's nothing call Artist or anything. Back in the days, they used to wear those hats with "A" in front. They've been the biggest enemy for VN since the 90's. While the 2nd AW generation still have war with 2nd VN generation outside, the 1st generations are cool with each other, in other word, they are laying back or having an "L" right now. Like someone said above. Yea, AW's younger brothers are VW (Vietnamese Warriors) and SG (Saigon Gangsters). SG was made by Ti' Em, an AW 2nd generation. I heard that SF (Stricted Family) was under Lac, an AW who having life locked up right now. Im not sure if SF is AW's younger brother too. Right now I heard there are more groups who allied with AW such as VB (Viet Brothers), VS (Viet Society), LVG (Lil Viet Gangsters) and QC (Quan Cong) but some of these groups seem like fighting each other.
AW mainly live for having fun and do all crazy stuffs while VN banging for money that's why VN is much richer than AW. Anyone who live in San Jose would know that VN got their own club called Deep in San Jose downtown. One other thing, I heard that AW 2nd generations are working under Hop Sing Boys, one of the biggest Chinese-Vietnamese Gang in San Francisco.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:31 pm

NIGGA HELLA OF THOSE GANGS ARE LONG GONE. BUT SHIT DUB C WE STILL ALIVE AND WE STAY BANGIN

kingac

Unread post by kingac » April 22nd, 2009, 11:29 pm

AW3rd wrote:

AW(A-DUB) stands for Asian Warriors and there's nothing call Artist or anything. Back in the days, they used to wear those hats with "A" in front. They've been the biggest enemy for VN since the 90's. While the 2nd AW generation still have war with 2nd VN generation outside, the 1st generations are cool with each other, in other word, they are laying back or having an "L" right now. Like someone said above. Yea, AW's younger brothers are VW (Vietnamese Warriors) and SG (Saigon Gangsters). SG was made by Ti' Em, an AW 2nd generation. I heard that SF (Stricted Family) was under Lac, an AW who having life locked up right now. Im not sure if SF is AW's younger brother too. Right now I heard there are more groups who allied with AW such as VB (Viet Brothers), VS (Viet Society), LVG (Lil Viet Gangsters) and QC (Quan Cong) but some of these groups seem like fighting each other.
AW mainly live for having fun and do all crazy stuffs while VN banging for money that's why VN is much richer than AW. Anyone who live in San Jose would know that VN got their own club called Deep in San Jose downtown. One other thing, I heard that AW 2nd generations are working under Hop Sing Boys, one of the biggest Chinese-Vietnamese Gang in San Francisco.

sf aint under AW.sf clicced up lvg and couple other gangs but now lvg and sf have beef . i hear now VS clicced up with VR, OLB, SJCC because they all got the same enemies.people say AW are dirty all they do is call the police and have no respect.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » April 23rd, 2009, 6:40 pm

i've heard there are pinoyz in wah ching

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 23rd, 2009, 8:25 pm

filipinos aint shit wannabe spanish motherfuckers filipino gangs claimin the 13 thats the most homoest shit ive ever heard. thai people aint shit either yalls food taste like pussy

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 23rd, 2009, 8:56 pm

why are filipinos seperated in the title? im tired of these foos demanding special treatment claiming mexican, samoan blood fuckin confused wannabes

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 24th, 2009, 7:12 pm

IronManCash10 wrote:filipinos aint shit wannabe spanish motherfuckers filipino gangs claimin the 13 thats the most homoest shit ive ever heard. thai people aint shit either yalls food taste like pussy
Pinoys claiming 13 is pretty wack, but so are all those asians claiming bloods and crips. And thai food is good don't hate lol.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 24th, 2009, 7:27 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:why are filipinos seperated in the title? im tired of these foos demanding special treatment claiming mexican, samoan blood fuckin confused wannabes
The title was the choice of the author of the thread ask him. Personally I consider myself asian. Those filipinos (mostly ignorant youngsters) that say otherwise annoy me. But it's not just them wanting "special treatment" or whatever that causes that mentality. There's some hate/discrimination out there toward them by other asians too that causes that.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 25th, 2009, 12:23 am

i respect the filipinos that claim they're asian cuz they are asian and not trying to be something they are not but those ignorant filipinos makes me shake my head it makes me think are they really that shamed of being asian?

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » April 25th, 2009, 11:37 am

SB Tisoy wrote:
IronManCash10 wrote:filipinos aint shit wannabe spanish motherfuckers filipino gangs claimin the 13 thats the most homoest shit ive ever heard. thai people aint shit either yalls food taste like pussy
Pinoys claiming 13 is pretty wack, but so are all those asians claiming bloods and crips. And thai food is good don't hate lol.
dude i think asian and islanders gangs are confused, u got some islanders claming 13 and trying to talk like Mexicans while the Asians are claming black gangs colors saying cuhz and bloods..they're all lost if u asked me lolz..

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » April 25th, 2009, 1:18 pm

The only asian gang in my opinion that can say cuh and all that crip shit is ABZ in long beach because there actually in a crip city and all that deep shit they have been through but if u some asian gangbanger in san gabriel or orange county saying cuhz or nigga you look like a fool honestly

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » April 25th, 2009, 1:59 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:The only asian gang in my opinion that can say cuh and all that crip shit is ABZ in long beach because there actually in a crip city and all that deep shit they have been through but if u some asian gangbanger in san gabriel or orange county saying cuhz or nigga you look like a fool honestly
true, well long beach is a crips city so im assuming thats why the ABZ tooked that color blue with the blacks and growing up with em...i remember my brother from CBC got into a fight with some foo's from PR up in cerrtios...the filipino guy from PR was talking like ese's at the end when he said his click where he was from, my brother almost beat his ass but the PR guy g/f hold him down...what a Pu**y Ranker.

ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » April 25th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Vietnamese and Northerners run the south bay...

Active South Bay Area Gangs

SJCC- San Jose Crazy Crips
CWA- Crips WIth Attitude
FDB- FoxDale Boys
SOS- Sons Of Samoa
VBZ- Vietnamese Boyz
ABZ- Asian Boyz
LCF- Lil Crip Family
PTC- Poco Way Crip
TRG- Tiny Raskal Gangsta
CBC- Crazy Brothers Clan
PBH- Pinoy Brother Hood
RPB- Real Pinoy Bloods
BNG- Ba Ha Nala Gang
SF- Strictly Family
LVG- Lil Viet Gangstas
VS- VIet Society
SG- Saigon Gangsta
DY- Die Young
SL- Saigon Loccstas
VR- Viet Rascals

other than that SJ is pretty dam chill. not that much funk in these times. but summer is murder season.

IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 26th, 2009, 8:21 am

Vietnamese are the top asian motherfuckers we dont bang quite as hard as cambodians and hmong but we got a lot of mafia type shit goin on also. and we got the hottest girls.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » April 26th, 2009, 5:17 pm

562booney wrote:
thonkoboy2000 wrote:The only asian gang in my opinion that can say cuh and all that crip shit is ABZ in long beach because there actually in a crip city and all that deep shit they have been through but if u some asian gangbanger in san gabriel or orange county saying cuhz or nigga you look like a fool honestly
true, well long beach is a crips city so im assuming thats why the ABZ tooked that color blue with the blacks and growing up with em...
That's the same reason why many filipino gangs emulate eses. They grew up in the Rampart area of Los Angeles surrounded by them. No bloods or crips of any real significance. So when their gangs formed, they were heavily influenced by the hispanics. Same thing with Carson pinoys. Alot of the filipino gangs that formed in Carson are blood influenced since Carson has alot of bloods.
562booney wrote:i remember my brother from CBC got into a fight with some foo's from PR up in cerrtios...the filipino guy from PR was talking like ese's at the end when he said his click where he was from, my brother almost beat his ass but the PR guy g/f hold him down...what a Pu**y Ranker.
How long ago was this? Only PR out that way are Norwalk PR, and I think they've been dead a while.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » April 26th, 2009, 11:49 pm

SB Tisoy wrote:
562booney wrote:
true, well long beach is a crips city so im assuming thats why the ABZ tooked that color blue with the blacks and growing up with em...
That's the same reason why many filipino gangs emulate eses. They grew up in the Rampart area of Los Angeles surrounded by them. No bloods or crips of any real significance. So when their gangs formed, they were heavily influenced by the hispanics. Same thing with Carson pinoys. Alot of the filipino gangs that formed in Carson are blood influenced since Carson has alot of bloods.
yeah i know wat u mean, it's the environment surrounding who they grew up with, i don't know much about Carson city but my filipino homies told me that Carson is nothing but full of bloods gang in that city, populated with Filipinos.
562booney wrote:i remember my brother from CBC got into a fight with some foo's from PR up in cerrtios...the filipino guy from PR was talking like ese's at the end when he said his click where he was from, my brother almost beat his ass but the PR guy g/f hold him down...what a Pu**y Ranker.
How long ago was this? Only PR out that way are Norwalk PR, and I think they've been dead a while.[/quote]

it could be a norwalk PR i could be wrong becuz u know how cerritos and NOrwalk cities are close by, it was way back in the mid 90's, like in 94 i think it happened at cerritos mall near the parking lot, it was high school year during that time...it was really way back.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 27th, 2009, 3:37 am

Thai food is the bomb man! But all good, to each's own. There are some Asian B's and C's in Orange County. Just like there are Asian B's and C's in San Diego. Some I think are real while others I think are straight up fake. I'm not the official person who calls it but thats my opinion. WDC in OC originally started as a black Crip gang in LA. When WDC migrated south to OC it started turning into a mixed gang. Thats one of the only Asian Crip gangs with real Crip connections. Someone else on these forums said WDC isn't an Asian gang but a mixed gang. All the ppl I've ever seen from WDC are Asian. But what makes a Crip gang really Crip or a Blood gang really Blood? They have to have black ppl in the gang to make it real? Are they only considered real if someone leaves an established B or C gang to start his own hood? Or do they have to live an area dominated by B's or C's? WSI from Long Beach had a couple black guys in the gang. And I remember WSI was claiming Crip back then. And the Pueblo Bloods in SCLA share a hood with Oriental Boyz who also claim Blood. BDL was dropping some knowledge on the whole 13 thing a long time ago. A lot of Filipinos grew up with and shared barrios with Mexicans in LA. That seems to be where a lot of the 13 and ese style was adopted. Like PR shares that Atwater Village neighborhood with TRS. And how TST has that Pinoy Locos click that migrated to other cities and even over seas to PI. And also STS orginally branched off of TST. And then SZA branched off from STS. Some gangs had real connections at some point in their history. While other gangs had no connection whatsoever. Those are the gangs I would say are faking it. You can't live way out with no affiliation and decide to start claiming blue or red. Thats definitely a no no.

xlocxvx
What city do you live in now?: SJ BNC BLOCK

Unread post by xlocxvx » May 5th, 2009, 9:20 pm

AW3rd wrote:I heard that SF (Stricted Family) was under Lac, an AW who having life locked up right now. Im not sure if SF is AW's younger brother too. Right now I heard there are more groups who allied with AW such as VB (Viet Brothers), VS (Viet Society), LVG (Lil Viet Gangsters) and QC (Quan Cong) but some of these groups seem like fighting each other.
kingac wrote:sf aint under AW.sf clicced up lvg and couple other gangs but now lvg and sf have beef . i hear now VS clicced up with VR, OLB, SJCC because they all got the same enemies.people say AW are dirty all they do is call the police and have no respect.
where the heo do you kids get all of your information from?! it's not stricted, it's STRICTLY. no SF is not under aw because SF's under nobody. no SF's not beefing w/ LVG. get your facts straight and stop speaking on things you know nothing about.

word of advice, stay away from gangs if possible. don't worry about other people's problems and face yours.

if any of you kids need guidance or intervention, contact me.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 14th, 2009, 9:45 pm

562booney wrote: it could be a norwalk PR i could be wrong becuz u know how cerritos and NOrwalk cities are close by, it was way back in the mid 90's, like in 94 i think it happened at cerritos mall near the parking lot, it was high school year during that time...it was really way back.

Nah in the mid 90s it coulda been cerritos.
PR had spread all the way out to anaheim up till the late 90s(97-98), i remember rolling up to Western High School in Anaheim to throw down with some flips from PRx and randomly some fools from AG jumped in and started with their fob styles jump kicks and roundhouses at whoever the fucc they felt like hitting, hhahaa.

Long story short, if it was mid 90s like you say it coulda been cerritos PR cuz they didn't start dying out in south LA/North OC till the late 90s but they died out quick when it happened. Most of the fools i knew who were from PR cerritos/anaheim all ended up being breakers or graf artists or tweakers or joined StS cerritos which, by that time(late 90s, early 2000s) was just a buncha youngsters, japanese and koreans, who ended up being internet bangers, slanging tweak at internet cafes and playing counterstrike all night.

OldQuick
What city do you live in now?: South San Jo

Unread post by OldQuick » May 20th, 2009, 3:57 pm

Bringing it back to page 2, SSS was 3 gangs and was just called Triple S, they had 2 other cliques join up later and called it 5 speed, SSS didn't stand for anything it was just called Triple S, they clicked up after RPB and TNP clicked up cuz they were individually gettin banged on pretty hard. I only remember SJB being part of it, don't remember the other ones.

I never heard of SJ Outlaws unless your just referring to OLB from San Jo, OutLaw Boys, the OG's from San Jo we pretty down and were respondible for the stabbing at the Golfland in Sunnyvale but they got dumped on pretty hard for that. Not sure about the bg's shooting at the Great Mall.

That vietnamese guy was right about one thing, y'all girls are the dopest, I'm flip but I usually end up hooking up with Viet chicks. Down here in Westminster viet foo's are still crazy, coffee shops are the truth, thank you mufukas for that, thats a good place to fresh stock my beats with the youngins.

Thai food does taste like pussy & I ain't one of those mufukas that loves eating pussy.

OldQuick
What city do you live in now?: South San Jo

Unread post by OldQuick » May 20th, 2009, 4:02 pm

My bad, when the other 2 sets joined up with Triple S I think I remember one of those sets being CWA, but back than it was Cambodians With Attitude all from a couple of blocks around Piedmont, a fucked up area to get caught up in back in the early 90's. But I'm pretty sure they were part of 5 speed.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » May 30th, 2009, 6:42 pm

IronManCash10 wrote:filipinos aint shit wannabe spanish motherfuckers
your mother is a punk biitch.

::

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 10:17 pm

that iz wack...but a lot of filipinos may have spanish u ignorant worm!

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 31st, 2009, 12:09 am

FelonOne wrote:
that iz wack...but a lot of filipinos may have spanish u ignorant worm!

Whats ironic bout it is when you take a trip to PI, from Manilla to Cebu they have nothing but hatred towards the spanish, then gain when I think about it the mexicans also had nothing but disdain towards their colonial past with the spanish so maybe that right there is the tie that bonds them?

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » May 31st, 2009, 3:28 pm

IronManCash10 wrote:Vietnamese are the top asian motherfuckers we dont bang quite as hard as cambodians and hmong but we got a lot of mafia type shit goin on also. and we got the hottest girls.
Top asian motherfuckers in terms of what? Viets are on to some mob shit? lol ive never heard that before.

Hottest girls? Viet girls are pretty hot but not the hottest. That title would go to the Korean princesses followed by the japanese girls.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » June 3rd, 2009, 8:01 pm

FINITO wrote:Hottest girls? Viet girls are pretty hot but not the hottest. That title would go to the Korean princesses followed by the japanese girls.
I dunno about that one, it's debatable. Depends all on who you're asking. I've had 'em all: filipino, vietnamese, cambodian, korean, chinese... never got with a japanese or a thai girl though. They were all different. Different types of beauty, personalities, types of drama, etc.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2009, 5:55 pm

OldQuick wrote:Bringing it back to page 2, SSS was 3 gangs and was just called Triple S, they had 2 other cliques join up later and called it 5 speed, SSS didn't stand for anything it was just called Triple S, they clicked up after RPB and TNP clicked up because they were individually gettin banged on pretty hard. I only remember SJB being part of it, don't remember the other ones.

I never heard of SJ Outlaws unless your just referring to OLB from San Jo, OutLaw Boys, the OG's from San Jo we pretty down and were respondible for the stabbing at the Golfland in Sunnyvale but they got dumped on pretty hard for that. Not sure about the bg's shooting at the Great Mall.

That vietnamese guy was right about one thing, y'all girls are the dopest, I'm flip but I usually end up hooking up with Viet chicks. Down here in Westminster viet foo's are still crazy, coffee shops are the truth, thank you mufukas for that, thats a good place to fresh stock my beats with the youngins.

Thai food does taste like pussy & I ain't one of those mufukas that loves eating pussy.
SSS stood for nothing. They just said let's call ourselves triple s out of no where? I doubt that, but maybe I'm worng. LOL I heard all 3 of the gangs started with S, so they came up with SSS & that would mean it stands for something I think. I'm sure they could've made other meanings along the way also.

okiedokie
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by okiedokie » August 9th, 2009, 11:08 pm

Vigilantes, All Brothers Together, Bahalla Na Gang, Luzon Visaya Mobsters & Real Pinoy Brotherhood...

Those were the ones from BACK in MY day, they put Pinoy banging on the map up North. I heard that Akrho was also deep back there but i guess that was after my time. The Akrho up there had no relations to the Akrho down in LOS. I think the gang itself (AKP) isn't a solidified gang, they arent even related to one another. Akrho Boy Crazys from SB/RIV, Akrho from OC, Akrho from Glendale down to LA, that whole thing is fuzzy.

As far as Asian only two stood out and I believe those two were Wah Ching and Joe Boys.

All the other little gangs that came after, well, that's just what they were. Now a days there's dozens of Asian/Filipino gangs up there.

SomeAsianGuy
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by SomeAsianGuy » September 7th, 2013, 12:42 pm

What gang are around now? It's 2013

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 24th, 2015, 9:51 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
562booney wrote: it could be a norwalk PR i could be wrong becuz u know how cerritos and NOrwalk cities are close by, it was way back in the mid 90's, like in 94 i think it happened at cerritos mall near the parking lot, it was high school year during that time...it was really way back.

Nah in the mid 90s it coulda been cerritos.
PR had spread all the way out to anaheim up till the late 90s(97-98), i remember rolling up to Western High School in Anaheim to throw down with some flips from PRx and randomly some fools from AG jumped in and started with their fob styles jump kicks and roundhouses at whoever the fucc they felt like hitting, hhahaa.

Long story short, if it was mid 90s like you say it coulda been cerritos PR cuz they didn't start dying out in south LA/North OC till the late 90s but they died out quick when it happened. Most of the fools i knew who were from PR cerritos/anaheim all ended up being breakers or graf artists or tweakers or joined StS cerritos which, by that time(late 90s, early 2000s) was just a buncha youngsters, japanese and koreans, who ended up being internet bangers, slanging tweak at internet cafes and playing counterstrike all night.

Hahaha that shit had me dying!!!!