Stockton Asian Gang

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Stockton Asian Gang

Unread post by triplethreat » July 20th, 2009, 1:44 am

^sickside, there are a couple different kind of Asian gangs. Some are straight up Asian, some claim B or C, and some might have more of a cholo influence. It all depends on the history of the gang and the area the gang originated from. The area and city has a big influence. There are some blacks, whites, Mexicans in Asian gangs also. You can see gangs like Satanas have more of an influence from Temple St. since they were originally a click from there. And then We Dont Care crip which was originally a black crip gang but now has more Asians, even some Mexicans and whites. Theres Wah-Ching which traditionally is an all Asian gang with a long history in the Chinese community. Looking at it you can see the Asian gang scence is pretty diverse. Not sure if this info helps. There are more ppl on here who can help explain this a little better.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 20th, 2009, 2:06 am

sickside wrote:why do the blacks fight the northerns my just just got out!...and he said when he was locked up the blacks fought vs. the north than any there group!..well and the whites fought the north the most too!..break it down...and the asians were fighting with the blacks the most too!...but he said that was because when asians go in they drop the blood and crip and the blacks dont like that!
WTF? Maybe we should just ignore that guy.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 20th, 2009, 2:19 am

Prob. Socal blacks fighting nortes if anything, my homeboy said they was takin off on anything that wasn't the hood, when he was in there.

ErbodyKillah916
What city do you live in now?: KILLAFORNIA

Unread post by ErbodyKillah916 » July 21st, 2009, 11:18 am

sickside wrote:why do the blacks fight the northerns my just just got out!...and he said when he was locked up the blacks fought vs. the north than any there group!..well and the whites fought the north the most too!..break it down...and the asians were fighting with the blacks the most too!...but he said that was because when asians go in they drop the blood and crip and the blacks dont like that!

different prison different prison politics.. you can b warring with the whiteboys in one prison n then the next pen you have no funk... its jus like cities.. different cities different problems...

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 23rd, 2009, 3:07 pm

yea thats true...back in the day north and blacks were cool...but than what ive been told they ant cool no more...but to be waring more than south vs. north caught me in a surprize..the whites and northerns ant new black vs. northern ant new but didnt think it got that bad!..and the asians vs. the north that was new to me thou!.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 23rd, 2009, 6:19 pm

sickside wrote:yea thats true...back in the day north and blacks were cool...but than what ive been told they ant cool no more...but to be waring more than south vs. north caught me in a surprize..the whites and northerns ant new black vs. northern ant new but didnt think it got that bad!..and the asians vs. the north that was new to me thou!.
It's just how EBK916 said earlier, some times it depends on the prison. My homeboy just got out & went to a bunch of pens in the state. He had nothing bad to say about the brothers. He said he kicked it with brothers from different parts of LA county, cuzz he said a lot of blacks were from there.

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Stockton

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » August 3rd, 2009, 6:09 pm

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: KTOWN GANSGTER SHIT

Unread post by FINITOO » August 4th, 2009, 7:35 pm

ALL ASIAN GANGS ARE RETARD COMPARED TO KOREAN GANG, WE RUN THE LIQOUR STORE AND ALL THE CRACK
WE TAKE OVER

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FINITOO » May 7th, 2010, 7:58 am

KOREAN NUMBER 1 CHAPMION OF THE UNIVISION SPANISH CHANEL BITCH RUN THIS

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » June 9th, 2010, 9:56 am

ltc cliccs with nortenos frm wat i herd frm ma frnd that lives up in stockton. frm wat i herd the asian g'z r layin low up there

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FINITOO » June 9th, 2010, 10:52 pm

caliboi wrote:ltc cliccs with nortenos frm wat i herd frm ma frnd that lives up in stockton. frm wat i herd the asian g'z r layin low up there
TAI KWON DO YOUR MOTHER FOR I CAN MAKE LOVE ONTO HER STOMACH FOR TO MAKE MOER STUPID