Any racial rivalries between gangs in San Bernardino?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Any racial rivalries between gangs in San Bernardino?

Unread post by YP » August 4th, 2008, 4:50 am

HOMIE....... I aint got nothin against the I.E......

I live out here...im not a youngster...Im damn near 30 bro......lately alot of blacks been gettin popped out here...the mexicans been real quite...but u think that makes me happy? NOooooooo

but u know in your heart whats poppin man....just look on youtube.....ull see nothin but LA GANGS.....LA GANG Documentaries....LA GANG injunctions.......

but your right....I.E gangs...are deeper, stronger, have more $$$$....more notoriety......more killings....and make the news more

WHAT IS ROLLIN 60's? XVIII street? HAZARD? HARPY'S ? WHITE FENCE? INGLEWOOD FAMILY? HOOVAZ? ETG, GRAPE STEET,LA DENVER LANES, BOUNT HUNTERS, EAST LOS MARAVILLA, CLANTON, CV 70, CRENSHAW MAFIA

OOO they are I.E GANGS RIGHT? lol

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 4th, 2008, 7:09 am

SO YP YOUR ALMOST 30 N I READ YOU BEEN LIVING IN THE IxE FOR ALMOST 18 YEARS YET YOU REP LA? ITS NOT WHERE YOUR FROM HOMIE, ITS WHERE YOUR AT...I MEET ALOT OF FOOLS LIKE YOU, GUYS WHO WHERE BORN IN LA AND SPENT SOMETIME THERE BUT FOR THE MOST PART WHERE RASED IN THE IxE AND HAVE THERE LIFE OUT HERE. SO WHY STAY ON LAs D*CK HOMIE?

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

Unread post by all eyes on me » August 4th, 2008, 7:24 am

YP, nobody is sayin that LA gangs arent tough, BUT if you look at the Murder rate ber capita, San Bernardino area has WAY more murders (Gang Related) that LA easily. One thing I've learned in my life (38 yrs), is that there are tough guys, and hood that are down no matter what city you are in. The main thing is respecting where you ARE now! I remember back in my day; (San Berdoo orginal IxE 714) cats from LA use to come out here and get served for dissn the IXE. Its just all about respect homie. as far as the gangs you listed, your right they have been around quite some time. But check this out; OVS, Casa Blanca, WSV, and Verdugo Flats. Those gangs I just listed ALL currently or at one time have MAJOR players in Eme. So there are guys putting in work everywhere, and every city. I have run into guys in Riverside from LA that have gotten blasted by cats from the E for disrespecting their hood...

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » August 4th, 2008, 1:11 pm

YP wrote:HOMIE....... I aint got nothin against the I.E......

I live out here...im not a youngster...Im damn near 30 bro......lately alot of blacks been gettin popped out here...the mexicans been real quite...but u think that makes me happy? NOooooooo

but u know in your heart whats poppin man....just look on youtube.....ull see nothin but LA GANGS.....LA GANG Documentaries....LA GANG injunctions.......

but your right....I.E gangs...are deeper, stronger, have more $$$$....more notoriety......more killings....and make the news more

WHAT IS ROLLIN 60's? XVIII street? HAZARD? HARPY'S ? WHITE FENCE? INGLEWOOD FAMILY? HOOVAZ? ETG, GRAPE STEET,LA DENVER LANES, BOUNT HUNTERS, EAST LOS MARAVILLA, CLANTON, CV 70, CRENSHAW MAFIA

OOO they are I.E GANGS RIGHT? lol
Your a clown homie. Nothing more to it, you just confirmed all the suspicions I had about your miserable ass. Act your age bra because I easily mistaken you for a youngster, considering that I am giving you the benefit of the doubt.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 5th, 2008, 3:19 pm

@ NYTE RIDA...I dont know if this is pre.....your msg u sent me or after.........

Check it.....I been to stockton...and out of towners get noodled homie.......stockton ca = crazy

IE = out of towners get noodled

Everywhere = out of towners get noodled

LA = dont have IE people pushin the line, IE = has people pushin the LA line out here....I remember Friday or next friday or some sh*t opened up @ the ontario mills and some LA nikkaz got socked out...SO????? FUQ THE beef man...Im statin the facts.....I dont diss nobodies hood over the net.....that aint street, even if i dont like them.....IE people = alot of time dont let u in their "little circle"......if u wasn't born and raised out there......but yeah my dude....like I said lately its been black dudes gettin popped.....and i aint sayin the IE is soft....u makin $hit up....I never dissed the IE...I just said its more active in LA.....but believe what u want, its a matter of opinion and nobody is going to get the gold trophy lol.......

GET @ ME THO....

ITS ALL LOVE ON THIS SIDE HOMIE...I been in alot of "non-online" confrontations...... and we all know beef is bad for everything....and everybody

the one thing I never do is under-estimate anyone

YA DIG?

so the name callin........I respect DICE...for not goin that route.....

but I also respect peoples rights to have their own opinons based on their own experiences and peceptions

HELl if I lived in Baldwin Hills and been thru 6 shootings I may say It was harder than compton......

On ANOTHER NOTE.....keep the PEACE

" TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » August 5th, 2008, 5:15 pm

We squared it up. Pre this post.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 6th, 2008, 2:30 am

lol yeah did u read about ole boy that got killed 3 days ago in like upland @ a mansion party? that was my lil nikka man from the Pj's...he also ran with this click in Rialto....i rather not name........but they are not NO LuV....

he was a well mannered dude....respectable.....clean cut....handsome (no homo)....but man got caught up in the wrong ish....he was only 22

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 6th, 2008, 10:25 pm

R.I.P.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 6th, 2008, 11:44 pm

YP wrote:lol yeah did u read about ole boy that got killed 3 days ago in like upland @ a mansion party? that was my lil nikka man from the Pj's...he also ran with this click in Rialto....i rather not name........but they are not NO LuV....

he was a well mannered dude....respectable.....clean cut....handsome (no homo)....but man got caught up in the wrong ish....he was only 22
IN UPLAND HUH AND YOU WHERE JUST SAYN HOW SOFT IT IS THERE...WHO GOT YOUR HOMIE?

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 7th, 2008, 12:40 am

I heard who......but u know I aint puttin that out there...who knows if its true or not...but obviously my "nigg" lol....it was not any upland katz...it was rialto catz

TRUE STORY......today I was walkin to 7-11...just chillen with the homies lil bro who R.I.P........they were 30 seconds in front of me.....and I hear bop bop.....then bop bop bop bop bop.....nikkaz was askin the homie " DID WE GET EM?" im like dayam....helicopters and 12 police cars later...I was sippon on a "JOOSE" 9.9% alcohol (orange) and a 9.0% blue on.....but the police wasnt on us...we kept mobbin

then 7 hours later = 3 mins ago....I hear bop...bop ....bop bop.......Im kinda disgraced....I live in a "NICE" neighborhood...but they are fuqin rialto up

I would say the homocide rate in Rancho-UPLAND = 3 murders in maybe 5 years

remember the Victoria gardens shootings? my neighbors did that ish.......and they locked up for life for some other murder ish...point being as times get "tougher" people sentiment = I dont give a fuq...people that would never bang in a million years just wanna do it like its the thing to do...u got no rules...no guidance...no big homies tellin the youngsters to take a different route"

TO GOD be the glory

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » August 7th, 2008, 1:10 am

NA UPLANDS HAD 16 MURDERS IN 5 YEARS AND CUCAS HAD 15 MURDERS IN 5 YEARS.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 7th, 2008, 8:34 am

A MAN SHOOTING HIS WIFE IS CONSIDERED A MURDER........ SO IM SAYIN/? BUT REMEMBER THAT ISH THAT CAME ON LOCAL CHANNEL 3? IT WOULD ALWAYS HAVE PICS OF THE CONVICTS WANTED IN CRIME? I DO REMEMBER IN EARLY 90'S CUCA DOGG PATCH USED TO HAVE CATZ ON THERE ALL THE TIME.......

MAN WHENS THE NEXT EVENT @ THE ORANGE SHOW? I MISS THOSE DAYS

TGBTG (TO GOD BE THE GLORY)

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 8th, 2008, 12:50 pm

some gangster got killed 3 days ago right next to my house i was right there i was like wtf i was kickin back with a homie then all of a sudden you hear BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG I was trippin' out but it's all good they didn't shoot at me but R.I.P.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 9th, 2008, 9:53 am

WHAT CITY U LIVE IN?

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 9th, 2008, 9:54 am

AND FIRST AND FORE-MOST ...R.I.P TO THAT YOUNG MAN THAT LOST HIS LIFE

GOD WILL PROVIDE"

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » August 10th, 2008, 3:30 pm

All understood, but you cant compare a city with a population of 3 million plus to a city in the IxE. Like I had mentioned in a previous post, if you take a city like San Bernardino and you take their population/to murder rate, its way more dangerous than LA. The only city that is worst in So Cal is Compton... Just type in a search of 2006/2007 most dangerous cities in the US.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 10th, 2008, 11:13 pm

to YP I live in rivErsidE

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 11th, 2008, 5:05 pm

lol.... a few dayz i was in the yellowz...and this broad tricked us......she had us turn down genevive....i didnt know that was the back streetz...imainge 5 nikkaz in the car with no burnerz.....wearning red,, some blue...some white t's....we was all spooked........she was like dont trip i know everybody in here... i was like who gives a fuq...since when did females help save nikkaz lives?

i fuqin hate the yellows.....too crafty

yo vince.....he was 4rm 1200?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 13th, 2008, 12:22 pm

naw the dude that died a couple days ago was in the North Side of Riverside, so I'm guessing 2c(Colombian/Clark Crips) if not them then it was probably someone from 1200, I have a homie from 1200 though that got shot 4-5 times and he's paralyzed for life it's sad, because I'm Latino and I was friends with hispanic and black gangs but now the blacks and Latinos are trippin on each other

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 14th, 2008, 5:13 am

bro i can tell ur kinda new to this gangbangin ish

when i read u thought pk stood for piru killer p = piru

two cc's = comtpon crips typically

but its a city....and then crip..... like colton city crips = 3 c'z.......treyz

aint no columbian crip out here bro...but thas a good thing ur not all knowledgable about gangs......that gets u no where fast

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » August 14th, 2008, 9:20 pm

The 2 C's in Riverside stand for Columbia and Clark for the two street that intersect in the North end of the city.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 17th, 2008, 12:03 pm

ya i know what im saying about riverside i been up and down these streets, 2c Colombia and Clark mainly you find them on Orange St. or those apartments behind the golf course, and YP colombia is a street not the country COLOMBIA. you get what im saying they are black people that live by Colombia st./clark st. and orange st.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » August 19th, 2008, 3:11 pm

oh i read columbia crips my bad

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 10:10 pm

its all good lol, they arent much, but I walked through there today they had like 15 heads I was all alone, talk about the most uncomfortable thing to do but nothin happened they just dogged me

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » December 31st, 2008, 1:11 am

before i moved out here to az i remember when i was at etiwanda high some black foo tried to say he was from hoover and shit one the homiefrom uptown fonta and another homie from gardena and me put it down on that mayate. tell you that no foos be settin shop in ixe from la. you may have the rare 1 man army claimin pdl and dlb and all that but not a whole hood.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 7th, 2009, 12:48 am

put it down on me .....u cant see me with the hands.....callin somebody a mayate

U live n phoenix......hahahaha

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » January 7th, 2009, 1:37 pm

i from ssr sage st. i banged it to the fullest. and mayate didnt mean in a racist way thats just how i speak.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 11th, 2009, 4:06 am

no u not........I knew LEFTY (R.I.P)....SHADOW....AND SHADY (COUSINS)....TANK (YOUR BIG HOMIE)...... and a few other fooz..............I remember when them SOX LOS WAS ON UR HEAD

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » January 16th, 2009, 9:56 pm

how you tellin me i not. i grew up on merril and sage.

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » January 20th, 2009, 8:58 pm

SO U KNOW ALL THEM FOOZ THEN? ALEX AND DONALD?

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » January 22nd, 2009, 4:04 pm

dont know no donald i know alex, yogi, frank and ray and smiley havent talked to that foo long time tho

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 8th, 2009, 3:01 am

hmm well flats is the biggest in the ie black angels were big in the 80s they used to fight with crip 9000 but killed most of them cyclones used to fight with montclair crip gangsters till they dissapeared blacks run Rialto Latins run Fontana Montclair Ontario cucamonga upland banning Redlands chino alto Loma Loma linda most parts of San berdo and most parts of riverside rubidoux alot of la Latin gangs are trying to move in also la crip and blood gangs