Gangsta Dre

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Gangsta Dre

Unread post by v04 » July 23rd, 2008, 3:06 pm

What hood is rapper Gangsta dre from, also Skee 64, also how did c-bo lil brother die, and do you ever see young meek (c-bo's) brother out in the streets of Sac..??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Gangsta Dre

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 24th, 2008, 3:16 am

Gangsta Dre might be from valley hi, or some other hood I've heard him rap about. I can't remember which 1 for sure right now, but I remember he's a blood & I think SKEE 64 may have been too. Seems like SKEE 64 was flagging green, so I guess he's from a hood that flags green. From what I heard, lil bo got smoked. I don't think I've seen Meek in Sac, but I'm not from Sac anyway. I know you're probably expecting Sac residents to answer this tho.

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » July 24th, 2008, 10:23 am

WELL GANGSTA DRE IS A BLOOD FROM MEDIOWVIEW CLAIM LOMAVERDA WAY.I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT BUT ITS RIGHT NEXT TO GARDEN BLOCK CRIP.SKEE 64 IS FROM THE STRAWBERRY MANORS AND YES HE IS A BLOOD BUT THEY SPORT GREEN ALOT.SACRAMENTO IS RED BASED TOWN.I NEVER REALLY EVER SAW CBO OR HIT LITTLE BROTHER AROUND SAC BUT I DID ALWAYS SEE BROTHA LYNCH ,HOLLOW TIP AND GANGSTA DRE

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 24th, 2008, 12:24 pm

what happened with Mr. Doctor i know he was from the garden blocc. thanks for the info, i listen to sac rappers all the time, gangsta dre, lynch, c-bo, young meek, skee 64, luni coloene, t-nutty, and i'm recently started listen to smig dirtee..

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 24th, 2008, 12:26 pm

naw just lookn for answers all input is good, i'm askin just cause i don't know but all input is good knowledge, thanks homie.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 24th, 2008, 1:02 pm

Yeah I remember Gangsta Dre saying he was from verde side, or something like that. Is there any b's in valley hi area? I remember I had a homie over that said he was originally from Sac & he was claiming valley hi crip. Smig Dirtee's from Sac.?

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » July 26th, 2008, 12:33 pm

WELL THEY HAVE BOTH VALLEY BLOODS AND CRIPS THAT BOTH CLAIM VALLEY.LAST TIME I HEAD BOUT MR DOCTOR WAS THAT HE WASNT WANTED IN THE GARDEN BLOCK.I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING NEW BOUT MR DOCTOR BUT I WAS LOCKED UP WITH GANGSTA DRE IN THE BRANCH IN SAC.HES A COOL AS CAT THAT GOT MAD FLOWS.

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 26th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Smig Dirtee is from garden blocc matter of fact if you go to you tube he's on there in the 21st of the garden blocc, with valley hi crips and garden blocc crips repn there hood.