SAN FRAN MISSION

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
User avatar
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 1:01 pm
Location: EASTSIDE SALAS CALIFAS 831

SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » July 12th, 2004, 10:56 am

WHAZZ the DEAL with the SFM THESE DAYS? I HEARD THEY GOT THAT AREA AROUND 24TH STREET ON SMASH. THEY BE BEEFIN A LOT with 19TH STREET 13 AND MARA SALVATRUCHA 13. I HEARD MS BEEN GIVIN THEM PROBLEMS THO... WELL ANY1 THAT KNOW SUMTHIN ABOUT SFM LET US KNOW...

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 6th, 2004, 3:18 pm

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by tay » July 12th, 2004, 4:48 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 wrote:WHAZZ the DEAL with the SFM THESE DAYS? I HEARD THEY GOT THAT AREA AROUND 24TH STREET ON SMASH. THEY BE BEEFIN A LOT with 19TH STREET 13 AND MARA SALVATRUCHA 13. I HEARD MS BEEN GIVIN THEM PROBLEMS THO... WELL ANY1 THAT KNOW SUMTHIN ABOUT SFM LET US KNOW...
iv been n' n out of the mission lately, 24th is still a hot spot, and daly city sur have been buggin the 14 in sf, mission goes all the way through SF through daly city, all the way threw south SF, witch are also a lot of barrios for the norte. So basicly you got a pretty hot street with a lot of the bloccssssss

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 310
Joined: February 20th, 2004, 4:07 pm
Location: Modesto209
Contact:

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by DreamerGirl » July 13th, 2004, 6:55 pm

Yeah the S.F.M. is a crazy spot to be. Last weekend i was in that area and noticed a lot of gang activity. When i started driving up Mission.St starting from So.Mission it was a couple of prostitutes and some local bangers. I saw like two Surenos walking around some park off Mission.St; not really a whole lot of Surenos in this town (mostly Nortenos). When i got to 24th & Mission, it was crazy. Nortenos everywhere kind of like how the Surenos are in L.A.! Take my advice and try not to be hanging out on Mission.St unless your from that town.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 14th, 2004, 12:29 am

SAN FRAN MISSION
[img]http://www.mividalocamagazine.com/db3/0 ... es/OSO.jpg[/img]
THIS IS TAKEN FROM THE MAGAZINE "MI VIDA LOCA" http://www.mividalocamagazine.com WHICH FEATURES BOTH NORTENOS AND SURENOS, IT'S KINDA LIKE TEEN ANGELS MAGAZINE http://www.chicanounderground.com/index1.html

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 89
Joined: May 6th, 2004, 3:18 pm

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by tay » July 15th, 2004, 1:31 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Yeah the S.F.M. is a crazy spot to be. Last weekend i was in that area and noticed a lot of gang activity. When i started driving up Mission.St starting from So.Mission it was a couple of prostitutes and some local bangers. I saw like two Surenos walking around some park off Mission.St; not really a whole lot of Surenos in this town (mostly Nortenos). When i got to 24th & Mission, it was crazy. Nortenos everywhere kind of like how the Surenos are in L.A.! Take my advice and try not to be hanging out on Mission.St unless your from that town.
were they wearin a lot of niner jerseys with red rags over thur shoulders

User avatar
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 141
Joined: May 11th, 2004, 1:01 pm
Location: EASTSIDE SALAS CALIFAS 831

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » July 19th, 2004, 12:42 pm

DreamerGirl wrote:Yeah the S.F.M. is a crazy spot to be. Last weekend i was in that area and noticed a lot of gang activity. When i started driving up Mission.St starting from So.Mission it was a couple of prostitutes and some local bangers. I saw like two Surenos walking around some park off Mission.St; not really a whole lot of Surenos in this town (mostly Nortenos). When i got to 24th & Mission, it was crazy. Nortenos everywhere kind of like how the Surenos are in L.A.! Take my advice and try not to be hanging out on Mission.St unless your from that town.
DREAMERGIRL THEM SURENOS WERE PROBABLY IN THAT ONE PARK AROUND 19TH, 16TH AND DOLORES WHICH IS A WELL KNOWN SURENO SPOT...

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by bayarearep » July 19th, 2004, 2:10 pm

i doubt you're gonna see a lot of SFM members on the street

all the ones i know are older cats

sanfranhomie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: October 29th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Unread post by sanfranhomie » February 11th, 2008, 2:38 am

A picture says a 1000 words, so here some pics from San Fran Mission district.


Image

sanfranhomie
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: October 29th, 2007, 9:56 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by sanfranhomie » February 11th, 2008, 2:39 am

you know what, this web site is gay, u cant edit your post, u cant upload pictures, cant do nothing, im done with this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryno415
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: July 30th, 2008, 1:06 pm
What city do you live in now?: bay area

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by ryno415 » August 16th, 2008, 10:49 am

dam the mission is still crazy now n days especially at nite

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by Silencioso » August 16th, 2008, 12:43 pm

I was in the Mission yesterday and I didn't see any signs of gangs. No graffiti and no gang members, not even little wannabees.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3546
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 17th, 2008, 7:35 pm

Silencioso wrote:I was in the Mission yesterday and I didn't see any signs of gangs. No graffiti and no gang members, not even little wannabees.
Did you hit up every1 you saw & ask if they were gang members?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 18th, 2008, 6:56 am

Like 4 years ago I was wearing a blue jersey in the mission and fools were mad dogging hard... so I don't doubt it.

But then last year I was there at night and it just seemed like a lot of transplants changed the neighborhood, still a little bit grimy in some spots but different

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by Silencioso » August 18th, 2008, 10:57 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Silencioso wrote:I was in the Mission yesterday and I didn't see any signs of gangs. No graffiti and no gang members, not even little wannabees.
Did you hit up every1 you saw & ask if they were gang members?
Nope. I'm just making an observation. I didn't see any cholos or gang graffiti. I ate at a good taqueria, though.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3546
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 20th, 2008, 3:57 pm

Silencioso wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Silencioso wrote:I was in the Mission yesterday and I didn't see any signs of gangs. No graffiti and no gang members, not even little wannabees.
Did you hit up every1 you saw & ask if they were gang members?
Nope. I'm just making an observation. I didn't see any cholos or gang graffiti. I ate at a good taqueria, though.
I've seen people say they've seen no cholos at places where I was at on the same exact time & there was actually cholos. Basically you don't think you saw any & maybe you didn't, but some times it's not see easy to know what you're actually looking at.

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 80
Joined: March 5th, 2009, 12:12 am
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Re: SAN FRAN MISSION

Unread post by BPagent » March 9th, 2009, 5:17 pm

hmm guess you got lucky bear if they were down they would have popped you southsiders been saying they got the mission area locked up I went up there in 2001 didn't see anyone downtown went to a black area was quiet

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”