The Linda Vista Crips

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

The Linda Vista Crips

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 1st, 2008, 10:50 am

im here to set the record str8. Linda Vista isnt as deep as they were b4. but their not off the map. thats where i grew up..they still get down. not too long ago they did a drive by on skyline niggas who thought it was coo ta have a party n the LV.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Re: The Linda Vista Crips

Unread post by yardstick » October 1st, 2008, 5:39 pm

Why do they go by the LV Rollin 60's now? When i was younger, it was LV Crips, Now I see both "LV Crips" and "LV Rollin 60s Crips" tags.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » October 1st, 2008, 5:49 pm

Whatever happend to Kelly Street Piru in Linda Vista? They were around when I was young. They used to kick it on Kelly Street, and Kelly Park.

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 2nd, 2008, 8:02 am

1960's when linda vista first started..it wasnt linda vista crips...it was the "insane family gang". towards the 80's it changed to linda vista crips..some time after that they added the rollin 60's.
the only major gangs were LVC and T.O.C in that area. other gangs u probably heard about were "wanna be's"

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 6th, 2008, 8:13 am

FelonLocco wrote:im here to set the record str8. Linda Vista isnt as deep as they were b4. but their not off the map. thats where i grew up..they still get down. not too long ago they did a drive by on skyline niggas who thought it was coo ta have a party n the LV.
LVC used to be one of the hardest back then

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » October 15th, 2008, 7:36 pm

who did LVC feud with...I dont remember any blood sets in that part of town except some wannabes in Tierrasanta

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 15th, 2008, 8:24 pm

S619D wrote:who did LVC feud with...I dont remember any blood sets in that part of town except some wannabes in Tierrasanta
they fueded with every REAL blood set that was out. especially skyline. there was times that they even fueded with nayberhood n west coast.but eventually tied their differences

SliderDeuce

Unread post by SliderDeuce » December 3rd, 2008, 1:38 pm

FelonLocco wrote:im here to set the record str8. Linda Vista isnt as deep as they were b4. but their not off the map. thats where i grew up..they still get down. not too long ago they did a drive by on skyline niggas who thought it was coo ta have a party n the LV.
They still deep, they up against some of the more bigger dominate hoods in the South East. They fuck with 60s from LA.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 23rd, 2010, 1:38 am

I hear varrios are beefin hard with them I hear it's because it's the ONLY black gang in San Diego that has Mexicans in it. Fuk it might be the only black gang in SoCa that has Mexicans in it! A ese told me that the Mexicanos in LVC that end up in county have to PC up. Cause the Mexicans sure as hell don't want them, and the blacks deny them. He said even the blacks from LVC deny the Mexicans when they hit county. If that's true, why the hell would a Mexican even claim LVC then? And why would the blacks from LVC let in a Mexican? Maybe it's a generational thing. Maybe there's no callers out in the streets to watch over their hood-so everything is going haywire cause the kids are out playing?

I just trip out that there are Mexicans claiming Crip in San Diego nowdays! Last time that happened in Dago, a whole varrio got put on a list.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » April 25th, 2010, 4:24 pm

what old crip hood used to be deep with mexicans? was it South Side Mob or whatever?

And there are mexicans sprinkled in with Blood hoods all the time so I don't see why its such a difference for mexicans in Crip gang

Semi
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by Semi » April 25th, 2010, 7:01 pm

S619D wrote:what old crip hood used to be deep with mexicans? was it South Side Mob or whatever?

And there are mexicans sprinkled in with Blood hoods all the time so I don't see why its such a difference for mexicans in Crip gang
wrd i agree

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 26th, 2010, 10:25 am

S619D wrote:what old crip hood used to be deep with mexicans? was it South Side Mob or whatever?
t I don't see why its such a difference for mexicans in Crip gang

What blood hoods have Mexicans in them? That's a trip too. Maybe the difference with LVC is that there are a lot of Mexicans in it? Are there a lot of Mexicans in it, or are they just sprinkled in?

-SSM- used to be a Mexican gang that claimed Crip for a while. Then they went X3 and changed their name to -NC X3 Mob- due to poltics.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » April 30th, 2010, 11:51 pm

Skyline has almost always had a mexican and a filipino down with them. And I rarely even see brothaz in Linda Vista when I used to be over there.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 2nd, 2010, 12:05 pm

I know a man in his later 40's from there. He committed a murder at a bowling alley and he had to pc for being a Mexican crip

HOLYGHOST
What city do you live in now?: escondido

Unread post by HOLYGHOST » May 26th, 2010, 6:51 pm

GRAPE STREET CRIPS IN WATTS WAS SAME GANG AS WATTS VARIO GRAPE AT ONE TIME

OLD OG SOUTHSIDERS WITH CRIP TATOOOS STILL LMAO

RELA TALK

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 4th, 2010, 4:14 pm

HOLYGHOST wrote:GRAPE STREET CRIPS IN WATTS WAS SAME GANG AS WATTS VARIO GRAPE AT ONE TIME

OLD OG SOUTHSIDERS WITH CRIP TATOOOS STILL LMAO

RELA TALK

I heard a similar story...but kinda the opposite. Someone on here posted that WVG was black and brown initially.

Then the blacks started up GSCrips and it is OG blacks that have WVG tatoos. Someone posted this up somewere on SG, so you can probably find it in a search.

Makes more sense cause WVG is older than GSCrips.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 12th, 2010, 12:43 pm

WASHED UP GOOFY ASS SAMOANS N MEXICANS.

SHOOTER
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by SHOOTER » July 12th, 2010, 5:38 pm

South Side Mob had a green light and their homies were catching the blue in the pen. They had to claim NC. They really had no say so in the matter. Did what they were told to do whether they wanted too or not.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » July 12th, 2010, 10:09 pm

SHOOTER wrote:

South Side Mob had a green light and their homies were catching the blue in the pen. They had to claim NC. They really had no say so in the matter. Did what they were told to do whether they wanted too or not.
YEah-

-SSM- nows goes by NC Mob/NC13 Mob/NC SSM

Shooter got it right....They were also lit up in the streets real bad in the early 1990's.

-SSM- was never meant to be a crip hood. They were kickstarted by a vato from LA's Lynnwood Mob. I think Bigbandit and Lonewolf go through their history on this site. -SSM- was almost all Mexican but I think they had a black dude in it back then. I heard they claimed Crip for a short minute-even though there roots were from a X3 gang. They had heads in Chula Vista and SESD too. If I remember the rumor right-they were the the reason that a Blue Jays pitcher was put on the disabled list. Car chase/crash.

mvwi1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Union City

Unread post by mvwi1 » July 19th, 2010, 8:15 am

I read in a book a few years back that this set was racially mixed.

858SD
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by 858SD » July 23rd, 2010, 9:07 pm

TOC got LV on lock . TOC is hella down and put in more work.. I got respect for LV13 tho dont get me wrong , not much respect for LVC tho , but there are some scary looking fools i seen from that set. But why they claiming North?? And LVC got a grip of mexicans in the set.. i think theres just alot of mixed black and mexicans foos . TOC the deepest set in LV , then comes LV13 and LVC.