Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by lizard » May 27th, 2009, 9:38 pm

CharmzX3 wrote:lizard how old is you?
because i been her for 2 years in az im a califa and i see nortes all the time. you must be lookin in the wrong place. or you just cant spot em out.
homie im 17 from the south side of phx parksouth buh if u c nortes they either fake from cali or they rep the north like
yung nile sayd

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 28th, 2009, 6:59 am

lizard wrote:
because i been her for 2 years in az im a califa and i see nortes all the time. you must be lookin in the wrong place. or you just cant spot em out.
homie im 17 from the south side of phx parksouth buh if u c nortes they either fake from cali or they rep the north like
yung nile sayd
Hey Lizrd, you where the big Sprint Bldg is on 16th and Roeser on the Southside?

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lizard » May 28th, 2009, 10:19 am

AztecNinja wrote:
lizard wrote:
yung nile sayd
Hey Lizrd, you where the big Sprint Bldg is on 16th and Roeser on the Southside?
yea by speedy stop thats ma hood on that wall behind the store it gotta big parksouth on it lol u by there

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » June 5th, 2009, 1:57 am

aite cuz i guess i no pedo bout bangin right these cats throw up 14 and say ene

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 5th, 2009, 7:38 am

Yeah Lizard, I'm always around there, what happened to the fool next door who owns the body shop, a couple of months ago some dudes lit up the shop then ran in their and kidnapped the owner, what was up with that?

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lizard » June 5th, 2009, 12:39 pm

psh idk them niggas is on sum shit rite now to many homies tryna put n work nd gettin lokced up then
we got all them wars goin on rite now

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lizard » June 5th, 2009, 12:44 pm

CharmzX3 wrote:aite because i guess i no pedo bout bangin right these cats throw up 14 and say ene
az is like cali son u no wat i mean like us blaks is hella influnced by them lotta cali hoods here nd homegrown the mexicans out here is to they just try not to show it like out here 13 mean mexicans 14 means u from the north theres one gang that uses 15 for they west side locos clikk name so its hard to get if u aint from here u no wat im sayin

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » June 5th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Hey Aztec I ran into your homeboy...

PM me...

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » June 18th, 2009, 9:53 am

damn i was really close to movin to PHX. i checked out some cribs in Queen Creek. it seemed really chill out there. even though its far as hell. but you can get a nice crib for the low. i didnt get up towards El Mirage. is that west PHX?

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » June 22nd, 2009, 1:33 pm

lizard wrote:
CharmzX3 wrote:aite because i guess i no pedo bout bangin right these cats throw up 14 and say ene
az is like cali son u no wat i mean like us blaks is hella influnced by them lotta cali hoods here nd homegrown the mexicans out here is to they just try not to show it like out here 13 mean mexicans 14 means u from the north theres one gang that uses 15 for they west side locos clikk name so its hard to get if u aint from here u no wat im sayin

i get what your saying

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » June 23rd, 2009, 3:21 pm

So how does the prison politics work in arizona if u got homies claimin norte just because there from the north side do they ride with the new eme, and does grandel still ride with the old eme in the pen? how does the politics work in the arizona pens?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2009, 7:16 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:So how does the prison politics work in arizona if u got homies claimin norte just because there from the north side do they ride with the new eme, and does grandel still ride with the old eme in the pen? how does the politics work in the arizona pens?
I never quite understood Grandel & I don't know if they rode with la eme, cuzz then I think that would make them "South siders" I would think. I don't understand a bunch of that AZ shit. LOL Bunch of confused MF's!

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lizard » June 23rd, 2009, 11:34 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
GJIMAS180 wrote:So how does the prison politics work in arizona if u got homies claimin norte just because there from the north side do they ride with the new eme, and does grandel still ride with the old eme in the pen? how does the politics work in the arizona pens?
I never quite understood Grandel & I don't know if they rode with la eme, cuzz then I think that would make them "South siders" I would think. I don't understand a bunch of that AZ shit. LOL Bunch of confused MF's!
Grandel dnt ride with the new eme cuzz they west siders and for blakks u clikk with yo hood and its allies or the banners crip or blood and go against tucson

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » June 29th, 2009, 8:41 pm

damn az has a bunch of shit outta wack.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 30th, 2009, 1:31 pm

lizard wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Grandel dnt ride with the new eme cuzz they west siders and for blakks u clikk with yo hood and its allies or the banners crip or blood and go against tucson
I guess you meant to quote other dude, cuzz I'm not the 1 who mentioned new mm & I still don't get how that answers his question. Guess I would have to know more about AZ politics.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » July 1st, 2009, 1:41 pm

so i guess theres 3 norte hoods in avondale.
UNG United Norte Girls
Northside Madison Heights
Northside Avondale

Alot of em hang by ligas

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » July 3rd, 2009, 1:49 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
There are no "South Siders" or "North Siders" going on in AZ prison. Thats just street shi* for them out there...... Get the whole Califas mentality out of your heads.... Theres Old eme, New eme, Boarder Brothers, Grandel and Califas (sur) in AZ prisons.... If your from Glendale (61ave,52VCP,63aveWSG) you ride with Grandel. If your a Sureno from Califas you ride with Califas... All other Vatos do there own thing... They fall in line with the head Chicano calling shots on the yard... Rather he be Old eme or New eme... Political sides fight eachother... If your not apart of it and are just from a regular Varrio then your just a sideliner unless your a prospect for a political group....

Its not like Califas where all Varrios from Southern Califas fall under the Eme and Northern Califas varrios fall under NF.

In AZ if you ride with the Old eme its cuz your a member or affiliated same thing goes with the New eme but your street gang affiliation has nothing to do with it unless your from Grandel.

I'm done.....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » July 3rd, 2009, 1:50 am

CharmzX3 wrote:so i guess theres 3 norte hoods in avondale.
UNG United Norte Girls
Northside Madison Heights
Northside Avondale

Alot of em hang by ligas
LOL.....

Two of those that you listed are the same gang....

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » July 3rd, 2009, 10:58 am

Naw they not the too different hoods i been running around avondale now nsa and madison heights is different

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » July 6th, 2009, 1:16 pm

from my understanding i heard the old eme was courting an alliance with grandel and that the new and old eme when they hit the federal pen reached to the califas/federal eme and rode as one i dont know how accurate that is

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2009, 2:48 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:from my understanding i heard the old eme was courting an alliance with grandel and that the new and old eme when they hit the federal pen reached to the califas/federal eme and rode as one i dont know how accurate that is
I doubt it's tru what you said about new mm/old & I've seen where the rumor about Grandel came from & it was on the AZ correction's site. Sounds like Grandel don't have a problem with eme, but don't know much about'em. Grandel's a straight up AZ thing.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 9th, 2009, 9:10 am

do inmates in az pens wear pink to or is that just the county ?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 9th, 2009, 11:25 am

REEBOK wrote:do inmates in az pens wear pink to or is that just the county ?
From what I saw on tv there was a prison out there that had pink.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CharmzX3 » July 12th, 2009, 12:31 am

Thats maricopa county jail my homeboy was there for couple months for armed robbery. Sheriff joe arpaio they say he racist to mexicans.

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » July 14th, 2009, 9:31 pm

WIP wrote:damn i was really close to movin to PHX. i checked out some cribs in Queen Creek. it seemed really chill out there. even though its far as hell. but you can get a nice crib for the low. i didnt get up towards El Mirage. is that west PHX?
I'm 100% with you on that I'm tired of Cali being so damn expensive. A friend of mine lives in Phoenix and he told me that everything is way cheaper their but they make around the same as we do salary wise. I'm seriously thinking about making the move myself. He told me that he lives in a pretty bad neighborhood but when I looked it up on google maps didn't look that rough. Does anyone know anything about the area by Cortez park.

PUPPET_LOKON
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: PHOENIX

Unread post by PUPPET_LOKON » September 27th, 2009, 8:03 am

We have our own politics here in AZ, surenos and norteno are not a factor here in anyway.

StreetGangTerritory
If in the United States: American Samoa

Unread post by StreetGangTerritory » July 1st, 2010, 12:54 am

alexalonso wrote:Are the Hispanic gang in Phoenix Nortenos or Surenos or neither?
There are both Surenos and Nortenos in Phoenix. The Nortenos in Phoenix don't claim Norte 14 though because it's only because there is no Nuestra Familia in Arizona so they don't have any reason to claim Norte 14. But they are still Norteno originated, still represent the red rag, and are still rivals of Surenos. However, the Nortenos on the North Side of Phoenix will claim Norte, but only because they are on the North Side of Phoenix and 'North' in spanish is 'Norte'. There are only about three sets on the West Side of Phoenix but there are at least five sets(I'm sure there is more) on the North Side of Phoenix. The Surenos in Phoenix do claim Sur 13 though, since there is both a Old Mexican Mafia and New Mexican Mafia. There is a couple of sets on the West Side of Phoenix and also a couple on the East Side of Phoenix. There is about three sets on the South Side of Phoenix.
Then there is another type of Sureno gang, they are black rag Surenos. They are a homemade gang but later went under the Mexican Mafia but only in prison. They claim Sur 13 but don't bang the blue rag unless they go to prison, in fact a lot of younger ones(about 21 and under) will wear red occasionally but never blue. They are mostly on the South Side of Phoenix and a few around Central Phoenix area.
There are also home made hispanic gang Phoenix gangs like Doblados, Milperos, Brown Prides, Gangsters(two black sets, rest are hispanic sets), and then those few West Side gangs that don't have a alliance. There are also a lot of hispanic Bloods, over ten sets, most are under the Posse card. There is even about three hispanic Crips sets but they aren't that active or respected.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 29th, 2015, 11:24 pm

I'm actually from Cali, but two heads told me stories about being locked up in AZ. Got a better idea of the situation, from putting it all together.

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » August 26th, 2015, 7:55 pm

NORTEÑOS

MEXICAN BROWN PRIDE 21ST
NORTH SIDE 15AVE
VARRIO MADISON HEIGHTS 14,8ST - AVONDALE
UNITED NORTEÑO GANG 14,125AVE - AVONDALE
NORTH SIDE BROWN PRIDE 17AVE - NOT SURE IF THEYRE STILL AROUND
NS LAS CUATRO MILPAS 13ST
NORTH SIDE PHOENIQUERA LOCOS

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » August 26th, 2015, 8:07 pm

SUREÑOS

BARRIO POBRE 13 - MESA?
EAST SIDE POSSE 18TH STREET
SOUTH SIDE LUNATIX 13
PLAYBOY SUREÑOS 13 - DEFUNCT?
MALDITOS 13
19AVE LOKOTES
MARIPOSA PARK 31AVE
LA VICTORIA 13
EAST SIDE MESA LOCOS 13
CASHION PARK LOCOS 13, 111AVE - AVONDALE
WEST SIDE MESA 13
SOMOS POCOS LOCOS 13,48ST
SUN TOWN LOCOS 13,73AVE
SOUTH SIDE MESA 13
MOUNTAIN VIEW PARK 13,4ST - AVONDALE
CHANDLER VARRIO LOCOS 13
VARRIO GUADALUPE LOCOS 13
SOUTH SIDE CHANDLER 13
SOUTH SIDE MEXICAN LOCOS 13,40ST - ALSO IN MESA
CHANDLER VARRIO HAMILTON PROJECTS 13

hiphopsoldier1983
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by hiphopsoldier1983 » September 1st, 2015, 11:56 am

The west side of Phoenix is where most of the Nortenos are and the east side is where the Surenos mainly are. When the housing construction boomed in the early 1990s, a lot of California families moved out there cause it was cheap to get a house there. So naturally, some of the gang families from big hoods in Cali migrated to Phoenix. There are some Nortenos out there that are from Tulare County and Salinas that are schooling down the ones that are born and raised in Arizona but are with the whole Norteno Movement.

irdogg00
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by irdogg00 » February 13th, 2016, 2:29 am

back in the day nortenos took over north high in phoenix. they were all over that skool