gg boyz and FMS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
richjesus

gg boyz and FMS

Unread post by richjesus » November 17th, 2008, 4:25 pm

alotta ppl dropping some good stories/experiences wid the viet bangers in OC, i was wondering if anyone got the same on the two big korean gangs from the 90s/early 2000 gg boyz and family mobsterz from the gg area.

from my older buddies, they said gg boyz was some riders, but i never had personal experiences wid them.

there was a cat on here postin bout fms a while back, and he dropped his experiences wid them.

youngsta714
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nevada

Re: gg boyz and FMS

Unread post by youngsta714 » November 17th, 2008, 6:36 pm

i heard of FMS but never really ran into any korean gangs...but then they always did bow down to the viet gangs

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » November 17th, 2008, 8:14 pm

rolf! so for having never run into em, yet you got that to say lol.

i doubt theyd bow to the viets in the streets, cuz up in oc main and theo lacy in the 90s they were scrappin it up wid the viets.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » November 19th, 2008, 12:54 am

only a few of the ggboyz were down for their shit. the majority rest of them were lil pussies.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » February 10th, 2009, 9:43 pm

682 wrote:only a few of the ggboyz were down for their shit. the majority rest of them were lil pussies.
bATMAN

indacut

Unread post by indacut » February 21st, 2009, 7:08 pm

youngsta714 wrote:i heard of FMS but never really ran into any korean gangs...but then they always did bow down to the viet gangs

when you mean bow you mean ducking in from the cut and blasting right?
Im from the bay and even my viet hommies heard about koreans blasting on viets out in garden grove.
seriously man, these youngsters online bringing back old shit from my era. when most of you kids were playing pokemon cards when shit was going down.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » February 21st, 2009, 7:28 pm

indacut wrote:
youngsta714 wrote:i heard of FMS but never really ran into any korean gangs...but then they always did bow down to the viet gangs

when you mean bow you mean ducking in from the cut and blasting right?
Im from the bay and even my viet hommies heard about koreans blasting on viets out in garden grove.
seriously man, these youngsters online bringing back old shit from my era. when most of you kids were playing pokemon cards when shit was going down.

every dog has it's day

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 2nd, 2009, 4:33 pm

GG Boys was small gang of youngsters back in the day.

FMS was a small gang but very well connected w/ ALOT of gangs and down to fight and blast wherever they went. They always rolled together. I remember they always got the same tables at intercrew back in the day and another cafe in GG.

The 2 arent comparable.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 3rd, 2009, 5:49 pm

GGB. haha! used to beat up Yogi on the regular. he used to act all hard trying to be the supposed hyung type to the KSA members at UCLA. heard they found him dead in his car on the side of the road somewhere.

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 5th, 2009, 6:57 am

shing wrote:GGB. haha! used to beat up Yogi on the regular. he used to act all hard trying to be the supposed hyung type to the KSA members at UCLA. heard they found him dead in his car on the side of the road somewhere.

Memories again LOL...yogi, twins, etc...

joe123
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: xx

Unread post by joe123 » December 22nd, 2011, 9:15 pm

shing wrote:GGB. haha! used to beat up Yogi on the regular. he used to act all hard trying to be the supposed hyung type to the KSA members at UCLA. heard they found him dead in his car on the side of the road somewhere.
Hey..What they call you??

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » April 30th, 2012, 1:02 am

joe123 wrote:
Hey..What they call you??
Shing Shing

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 3rd, 2012, 8:41 pm

I don't think those two are really active in OC anymore.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”