18th St in Sacramento?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: 18th St in Sacramento?

Unread post by sickside » July 7th, 2009, 11:56 am

wait...your family?...you said earlier that you live down there with your lady!!!!!...........whooooooo whooooooooooo caught you in a other lie...lol...keep talking...lmao!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 7th, 2009, 12:20 pm

sickside wrote:wait...your family?...you said earlier that you live down there with your lady!!!!!...........whooooooo whooooooooooo caught you in a other lie...lol...keep talking...lmao!
WOW UR FUCKEN STUPID,MY GIRL LIVES IN SD AND I LIVE IN LA AND MY FAMILY LIVES IN SD TOO DUMDASS,SICKSIDE QUIT SAYIN IM LIEIN ALL U FUCKEN WANT BITCH,COME TO the STS LETS HANDLE DIS SHIT,54TH AND VERMONT IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES,LETS HANDLE DIS SHIT LIKE MEN

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 7th, 2009, 12:30 pm

funny.,.your not even a man..lol...lmao..your a kid...lol

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 7th, 2009, 3:04 pm

sickside wrote:funny.,.your not even a man..lol...lmao..your a kid...lol
IMA BE 18 ON MARCH 28TH,AND FOOL UR A 27 YR OLD TALKEN SHIT,U DNT KNOW ANYTHIN BOUT 18,U DNT KNOW ANY1 FROM 18 QUIT TALKEN SHIT,ALL the NAMES I TOLD U R HOMIES FROM 18,REAL VATOS FROM 18,U KNOW WHO TERMITE IS FROM SS18ST TINY DEVILS,HES A BOXER FROM OUR BARRIO,U KNOW WHO GREEN EYES FROM SS18ST CRZY MEXICANS IS,NO CUZ UR FAKE,AND IDC HOW OLD I AM BITCH I GO TO the STS TO HANDLE MY SHIT,COME AND HANDLE DIS BEEF,54TH AND VERMONT SC LA,IF U WANT WHERE U STAY AT,ILL FIND U AND FUCK U UP BITCH IDC LETS HANDLE IT,GROW SOME BALLS

ghosty
What city do you live in now?: Humboldt via N.E.L.A.

Unread post by ghosty » July 7th, 2009, 3:32 pm

....damn I got so baked I cant believe I just read all that bickering! BUT... I do think menace18 is legit ...and not some middle aged white dude from the mid west

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 7th, 2009, 6:56 pm

ghosty wrote:....damn I got so baked I cant believe I just read all that bickering! BUT... I do think menace18 is legit ...and not some middle aged white dude from the mid west
IF I WASNT LEGIT,I WOULDNT BE NAMING PPL FROM MY HOOD THAT KNOW ME,I WOULDNT BE SAYING WHERE I KICK IT AT,AND I WOULDNT BE SAYIN A CLICK CUZ ONLY FAKES WOULDNT WANT PPL TO GO AROUND ASKEN ABOUT THEM,SICKSIDE SAYS HE KNOWS PPL FROM 18ST,WATS THEIR NAMES AND CLICKS SICKSIDE,IVE BEEN ASKEN U FOR the LONGEST,WHERE U AT,Y DNT U COME THROUGH TO 54TH AND VERMONT AND C WEST UP,Y DNT U,CUZ UR A BITCH,AND FOR the LAST FUCKEN TIME DIS IS MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,ASK ABOUT ME AND PEOPLE WILL SAY WHO I AM

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » July 8th, 2009, 2:38 am

MENACE18 wrote:HEY RETARED IF MS WASNT A THREAT TO LA EME THEN WHY WHEN MS WASNT EVEN THAT BIG DID LA EME HAVE TO CALL A TRUCE WITH THEM,THEY WERE LOSING SO MANY SOLDADOS TO MS IN A WAR AND ITS TRUE LA EME DID CALL the TRUCE WITH MS,
EME never called a truce. MS fell in line like the vast majority of LA hispanic hoods did, like 18th Street did. Where in the fuck did you read that little fantasy of EME and MS having a truce.
MENACE18 wrote:AND DIP SHIT,ALL THE SURENO13 HOODS PAY TAXES TO LA EME,THEYRE ALL TORPEDOS FOR LA EME,THEY AINT IN IT YET BUT THEY WORK FOR THEM,AND YEA LA EME TOLD MS WORK FOR THEM,MS BURNED MEXICAN FLAGS,THEY GOT GREEN LIGHTED,AND ALOT OF SURENOS GOT KILLED BY MS SO LA EME CALLED A TRUCE

If a Surenos gets killed odds are that his murderer is a Sureno himself. Even if MS was killing surenos like crazy I doubt that would make them wave the white flag. MS is not some super gang that can do that anyways. People only say MS is that crazy because of the TV, what stupid people do. And because the kids that sarted MS were refugies from a Civil war in El Salvador, making it seem like they ex frontline soldiers. But since MS was a stoner gang that was into metal music I doubt that any of those kids seen any combat.
MENACE18 wrote:,AND WHAT WOULD LA EME BE WITH OUT THE TAX MONEY THEY GOT FROM THE SURENO HOODS,THEY WOULD BE NOTHING CAUSE MOST OF LA EME MEMBERS COMMAND THE SURENOS THEY DONT DO THE SHIT THEMSELVES,LA EME IS JUST GUYS WHO COMMAND WHO DOES THE SHIT FOR THEM,THE SURENOS
Yeah tax money they get from Sureno hoods like 18th street and MS. Outside Southern California 18th Street might not claim Sureno, but in the motherland they do. In Utah 18th street might not claim not claim SUR and even diss them but that is only because they are confused mofos like you.

MENACE18 wrote:,AND BETWEEN the CARTEL AND LA EME IS TENSION BECAUSE A FEW WEEKS AGO LOGAN GANG FROM SAN DIEGO WAS TRYING TO TAKE OUT THE LEADER OF THE ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL because THAT FOOL IS ONLY 30 SOMETHING,LA EME EITHER TOLD THEM TO DO THAT SO THEY COULD GET THE DRUG CONNECTION FROM BAJA CALIFORNIA,OR THEY LET LOGAN DO IT,EITHER WAY THE CARTEL WASNT HAPPY ABOUT THAT,AND 18 WE WERE the ONLY HOOD BRINGING IN SHIT FOR COLUMBIANS,AND MS IS GETTING BIGGER,THEY LET ANY1 JOIN NOW A DAYS
What ever is left of the Arellano Felix cartel is not worried about EME. They once had two EME members working for them as bodyguards and assasins, but that is the closes EME has ever got to them. The biggest threat the Arellano is facing is the Sinaloa Cartel headed by Joaquin Guzman Loera "el Chapo". Those guys have severly shorten the Arellanos territory and forced a split in their organization, one side backed by the Sinaloas themselves which is run by a guy they called el Teo, the other side run by the son of a sister of Arellano bros they call el Engeniero. EME is not a factor in that battle for the Tijuana plaza.

For the Second time 18th street dont smuggle for the Colombians, no hood in LA does. Colombians only smuggle in the East Coast and they use other Colombians and Dominicans for that.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 8th, 2009, 9:19 am

mnjmc wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:HEY RETARED IF MS WASNT A THREAT TO LA EME THEN WHY WHEN MS WASNT EVEN THAT BIG DID LA EME HAVE TO CALL A TRUCE WITH THEM,THEY WERE LOSING SO MANY SOLDADOS TO MS IN A WAR AND ITS TRUE LA EME DID CALL the TRUCE WITH MS,
EME never called a truce. MS fell in line like the vast majority of LA hispanic hoods did, like 18th Street did. Where in the fu-- did you read that little fantasy of EME and MS having a truce.
MENACE18 wrote:AND DIP SHIT,ALL THE SURENO13 HOODS PAY TAXES TO LA EME,THEYRE ALL TORPEDOS FOR LA EME,THEY AINT IN IT YET BUT THEY WORK FOR THEM,AND YEA LA EME TOLD MS WORK FOR THEM,MS BURNED MEXICAN FLAGS,THEY GOT GREEN LIGHTED,AND ALOT OF SURENOS GOT KILLED BY MS SO LA EME CALLED A TRUCE

If a Surenos gets killed odds are that his murderer is a Sureno himself. Even if MS was killing surenos like crazy I doubt that would make them wave the white flag. MS is not some super gang that can do that anyways. People only say MS is that crazy because of the TV, what stupid people do. And because the kids that sarted MS were refugies from a Civil war in El Salvador, making it seem like they ex frontline soldiers. But since MS was a stoner gang that was into metal music I doubt that any of those kids seen any combat.
MENACE18 wrote:,AND WHAT WOULD LA EME BE WITH OUT THE TAX MONEY THEY GOT FROM THE SURENO HOODS,THEY WOULD BE NOTHING CAUSE MOST OF LA EME MEMBERS COMMAND THE SURENOS THEY DONT DO THE SHIT THEMSELVES,LA EME IS JUST GUYS WHO COMMAND WHO DOES THE SHIT FOR THEM,THE SURENOS
Yeah tax money they get from Sureno hoods like 18th street and MS. Outside Southern California 18th Street might not claim Sureno, but in the motherland they do. In Utah 18th street might not claim not claim SUR and even diss them but that is only because they are confused mofos like you.

MENACE18 wrote:,AND BETWEEN the CARTEL AND LA EME IS TENSION BECAUSE A FEW WEEKS AGO LOGAN GANG FROM SAN DIEGO WAS TRYING TO TAKE OUT THE LEADER OF THE ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL because THAT FOOL IS ONLY 30 SOMETHING,LA EME EITHER TOLD THEM TO DO THAT SO THEY COULD GET THE DRUG CONNECTION FROM BAJA CALIFORNIA,OR THEY LET LOGAN DO IT,EITHER WAY THE CARTEL WASNT HAPPY ABOUT THAT,AND 18 WE WERE the ONLY HOOD BRINGING IN SHIT FOR COLUMBIANS,AND MS IS GETTING BIGGER,THEY LET ANY1 JOIN NOW A DAYS
What ever is left of the Arellano Felix cartel is not worried about EME. They once had two EME members working for them as bodyguards and assasins, but that is the closes EME has ever got to them. The biggest threat the Arellano is facing is the Sinaloa Cartel headed by Joaquin Guzman Loera "el Chapo". Those guys have severly shorten the Arellanos territory and forced a split in their organization, one side backed by the Sinaloas themselves which is run by a guy they called el Teo, the other side run by the son of a sister of Arellano bros they call el Engeniero. EME is not a factor in that battle for the Tijuana plaza.

For the Second time 18th street dont smuggle for the Colombians, no hood in LA does. Colombians only smuggle in the East Coast and they use other Colombians and Dominicans for that.
SADLY ITS TRUE,LA EME DID CALL the TRUCE WITH MS,THOSE FOOLS EVEN ADMITTED IT AFTER A FEW YRS,the ONLY PPL THAT KNOW WHO KNOW WAT WAS SAID IN the MEETIN WAS MEMBERS OF MS AND LA EME WHO WERE THERE,AND 18 WE NEVER FELL IN LINE TO LA EME,WE ONLY BECAME COOL WITH THEM CUZ WE WERENT GONNA BE THEIR BITCHES GIVEN THEM ALL OUR TAX MONEY TO GIVE TO OTHER HOODS,IF WE FELL IN LINE TO LA EME 2 HOMIES BACK IN the 90 WOULDNT HAVE KILLED A VATO FROM LA EME WHEN HE WAS GONNA PICK UP MONEY FROM THEM,THEY WERE TRYEN TO TAKE TOO MUCH MONEY SO THEY KILLED HIM TO SEND A MESSAGE TO LA EME,AND FUNNY SHIT FOR 18 EVEN IF LA EME GREEN LIGHTED US IN the PEN IT WOULDNT BE ALOT OF DIFFERENCE CUZ 18 HAS ALOT OF MEMBERS IN PRISON,OR IN the STS CUZ PRETTY MUCH ALOT OF SURENOS HATE US THINKEN WE CLAIM SUR 13,AND IVE SEEN SOME HOMIES CLAIM SUR IN CALI,the HOMIES UP NORTH DO,SOME HOMIES FROM SS18ST DO,THATSALL IVE SEEN,the REST OF the HOMIE DNT REP THAT SHIT CUZ TO THEM ITS JUST ALL OUR RIVALS PUT TOGETHER,IN PLACES LIKE IDAHO,OREGON IVE SEEN SOME PPL FROM 18 CLAIM SUR,IVE SEEN SOME FAKES CLAIM 18 TO,10 FOOLS TRYED SAYING THEY WERE FROM MY CLICK,THEY FIRST WOULD SAY WS18ST SHADOW PARK LOCOS,MY CLICK IS WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,THEN THEY CHANGED TO WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS SURENOS WHICH HAS TO BE the STUPIDEST SHIT IVE EVER HEARD,AND BOUT the COLUMBIAN THING,18 DID SMUGGLE FOR THEM I THINK IN the LATE 80S OR SUMSHIT LIKE THAT,WE STILL COOL WITH THE COLUMBIAN CARTELS BUT AS FAR AS BUSINESS GOES I THINK THATS DONE WITH,AND WE DNT CARE BOUT THE DAMN CARTELS,18 GETS HIRED BY ALL THE DAMN CARTELS IN MEXICO,ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE IS that LOGAN GANG WAS OR IS TRYEN TO TAKE OUT THE LEADER OF the ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL,AND SINCE LA EME RUNS LOGAN THATS WHERE THE CARTEL DIDNT LIKE IT,I HEARD THE GUY RUNNING THE ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL IS SOME 30 YEAR OLD NEPHEW WHO THEY CALL THE JANITOR,AND ABOUT THE TRUCE WITH LA EME AND MS,THATS ONE REASON SOME HOMIES DNT RESPECT LA EME,EVEN OUR SHOT CALLERS FROM 18 THAT R LEADERS IN LA EME HAVE SAID THAT THE TRUCE WAS CUZ LA EME CALLED IT

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » July 8th, 2009, 11:15 am

MENACE18 wrote:SADLY ITS TRUE,LA EME DID CALL the TRUCE WITH MS,THOSE FOOLS EVEN ADMITTED IT AFTER A FEW YRS,the ONLY PPL THAT KNOW WHO KNOW WAT WAS SAID IN the MEETIN WAS MEMBERS OF MS AND LA EME WHO WERE THERE,AND 18 WE NEVER FELL IN LINE TO LA EME,WE ONLY BECAME COOL WITH THEM because WE WERENT GONNA BE THEIR women GIVEN THEM ALL OUR TAX MONEY TO GIVE TO OTHER HOODS,IF WE FELL IN LINE TO LA EME 2 HOMIES BACK IN the 90 WOULDNT HAVE KILLED A VATO FROM LA EME WHEN HE WAS GONNA PICK UP MONEY FROM THEM,THEY WERE TRYEN TO TAKE TOO MUCH MONEY SO THEY KILLED HIM TO SEND A MESSAGE TO LA EME,AND FUNNY SHIT FOR 18 EVEN IF LA EME GREEN LIGHTED US IN the PEN IT WOULDNT BE ALOT OF DIFFERENCE because 18 HAS ALOT OF MEMBERS IN PRISON,OR IN the STS because PRETTY MUCH ALOT OF SURENOS HATE US THINKEN WE CLAIM SUR 13,AND IVE SEEN SOME HOMIES CLAIM SUR IN CALI,the HOMIES UP NORTH DO,SOME HOMIES FROM SS18ST DO,THATSALL IVE SEEN,the REST OF the HOMIE DNT REP THAT SHIT because TO THEM ITS JUST ALL OUR RIVALS PUT TOGETHER,IN PLACES LIKE IDAHO,OREGON IVE SEEN SOME PPL FROM 18 CLAIM SUR,IVE SEEN SOME FAKES CLAIM 18 TO,10 FOOLS TRYED SAYING THEY WERE FROM MY CLICK,THEY FIRST WOULD SAY WS18ST SHADOW PARK LOCOS,MY CLICK IS WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,THEN THEY CHANGED TO WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS SURENOS WHICH HAS TO BE the STUPIDEST SHIT IVE EVER HEARD,AND BOUT the COLUMBIAN THING,18 DID SMUGGLE FOR THEM I THINK IN the LATE 80S OR SUMSHIT LIKE THAT,WE STILL COOL WITH THE COLUMBIAN CARTELS BUT AS FAR AS BUSINESS GOES I THINK THATS DONE WITH,AND WE DNT CARE BOUT THE DAMN CARTELS,18 GETS HIRED BY ALL THE DAMN CARTELS IN MEXICO,ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE IS that LOGAN GANG WAS OR IS TRYEN TO TAKE OUT THE LEADER OF the ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL,AND SINCE LA EME RUNS LOGAN THATS WHERE THE CARTEL DIDNT LIKE IT,I HEARD THE GUY RUNNING THE ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL IS SOME 30 YEAR OLD NEPHEW WHO THEY CALL THE JANITOR,AND ABOUT THE TRUCE WITH LA EME AND MS,THATS ONE REASON SOME HOMIES DNT RESPECT LA EME,EVEN OUR SHOT CALLERS FROM 18 THAT R LEADERS IN LA EME HAVE SAID THAT THE TRUCE WAS because LA EME CALLED IT
Those EME members that were originally from 18th street, that you guys make money for are still EME. So yes 18 does give up to EME, you try to down play that fact. For example Im pretty sure EME members that were originally from Florencia are mainly going to handle that hood. And since that gang is so big they would probably have their hands full with them. I can't see Puppet Martinez ordering Florencia around. What im trying to say is of course those EME members that were from 18 are only going to mainly deal with 18th street, it just makes things easier. That doesn't make you guys special. Bottom line 18 makes money for EME that were used be 18th street, like Florencia make money for EME members that were from Florencia.

As for the MS and EME truce, well these are the words of gang detective Richard Valdemar, I'll take his word over yours

MS Becomes MS-13

At the intersection of Florence and Normandie, Damian “Football” Williams and other black gang members pulled innocent civilians from passing cars and beat them almost to death “live” on the TV news. At one point, they seized a Hispanic man and after beating him they spray painted his face and body on camera. That act caught the attention of a superpower in the gang world. The Mexican Mafia (EME) took great offense at this nationally televised sign of disrespect and ordered the murder of “Football” Williams. Brown vs. black inmate rioting spread throughout the LA County jail system and went statewide in the California Department of Corrections and California Youth Authority facilities.

During this rioting, members of the Mara Salvatrucha gang were also sometimes attacked by other Hispanic gang members. When the MS gang clique “shot callers” asked why? they were told that they were not Sureños. They then petitioned the Mexican Mafia shot callers, asking to become Sureños. Soon after they pledged allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, MS led the next riot against the African-American inmates. One of the MS shot callers was even given the personal contract or “Green Light” on Football Williams. We know this to be true because we were able to capture correspondence and jail “kites” outlining the murder plot. Because of the death threat, Williams was placed in protective custody.

Mara Salvatrucha was now a Sureño gang, and EME authorized the use of the number 13 after “MS” to signify its affiliation. They were also bound by the “EME” code of conduct.

Now you say that 18 main rivals are surenos and that is why 18 don't claim sur, well a bunch of sureno hoods don't get along with no other sureno gangs, that don't mean anything. Name one sureno hood Florencia gets along with. Exactly that don't mean shit.

Its funny that you say that 18 worked with Colombian cartels in the 80s, that the relationship might be over business wise but you all are still cool with them. It's funny because the Colombian Cartels of the 80s, Cali and Medellin, don't exist any more. All of there leaders are either locked up or in prison. So how can you be cool with something that doesn't exist.

And that story, and I repeat STORY, about Logan, EME, the Arellanos is obvious BS. For you to even believe it just proves you are just some dumb kid that doesn't know what he is talking about.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2009, 1:20 pm

mnjmc wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:SADLY ITS TRUE,LA EME DID CALL the TRUCE WITH MS,THOSE FOOLS EVEN ADMITTED IT AFTER A FEW YRS,the ONLY PPL THAT KNOW WHO KNOW WAT WAS SAID IN the MEETIN WAS MEMBERS OF MS AND LA EME WHO WERE THERE,AND 18 WE NEVER FELL IN LINE TO LA EME,WE ONLY BECAME COOL WITH THEM because WE WERENT GONNA BE THEIR women GIVEN THEM ALL OUR TAX MONEY TO GIVE TO OTHER HOODS,IF WE FELL IN LINE TO LA EME 2 HOMIES BACK IN the 90 WOULDNT HAVE KILLED A VATO FROM LA EME WHEN HE WAS GONNA PICK UP MONEY FROM THEM,THEY WERE TRYEN TO TAKE TOO MUCH MONEY SO THEY KILLED HIM TO SEND A MESSAGE TO LA EME,AND FUNNY SHIT FOR 18 EVEN IF LA EME GREEN LIGHTED US IN the PEN IT WOULDNT BE ALOT OF DIFFERENCE because 18 HAS ALOT OF MEMBERS IN PRISON,OR IN the STS because PRETTY MUCH ALOT OF SURENOS HATE US THINKEN WE CLAIM SUR 13,AND IVE SEEN SOME HOMIES CLAIM SUR IN CALI,the HOMIES UP NORTH DO,SOME HOMIES FROM SS18ST DO,THATSALL IVE SEEN,the REST OF the HOMIE DNT REP THAT SHIT because TO THEM ITS JUST ALL OUR RIVALS PUT TOGETHER,IN PLACES LIKE IDAHO,OREGON IVE SEEN SOME PPL FROM 18 CLAIM SUR,IVE SEEN SOME FAKES CLAIM 18 TO,10 FOOLS TRYED SAYING THEY WERE FROM MY CLICK,THEY FIRST WOULD SAY WS18ST SHADOW PARK LOCOS,MY CLICK IS WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,THEN THEY CHANGED TO WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS SURENOS WHICH HAS TO BE the STUPIDEST SHIT IVE EVER HEARD,AND BOUT the COLUMBIAN THING,18 DID SMUGGLE FOR THEM I THINK IN the LATE 80S OR SUMSHIT LIKE THAT,WE STILL COOL WITH THE COLUMBIAN CARTELS BUT AS FAR AS BUSINESS GOES I THINK THATS DONE WITH,AND WE DNT CARE BOUT THE DAMN CARTELS,18 GETS HIRED BY ALL THE DAMN CARTELS IN MEXICO,ALL WE KNOW FOR SURE IS that LOGAN GANG WAS OR IS TRYEN TO TAKE OUT THE LEADER OF the ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL,AND SINCE LA EME RUNS LOGAN THATS WHERE THE CARTEL DIDNT LIKE IT,I HEARD THE GUY RUNNING THE ARRELANO FELIX CARTEL IS SOME 30 YEAR OLD NEPHEW WHO THEY CALL THE JANITOR,AND ABOUT THE TRUCE WITH LA EME AND MS,THATS ONE REASON SOME HOMIES DNT RESPECT LA EME,EVEN OUR SHOT CALLERS FROM 18 THAT R LEADERS IN LA EME HAVE SAID THAT THE TRUCE WAS because LA EME CALLED IT
Those EME members that were originally from 18th street, that you guys make money for are still EME. So yes 18 does give up to EME, you try to down play that fact. For example Im pretty sure EME members that were originally from Florencia are mainly going to handle that hood. And since that gang is so big they would probably have their hands full with them. I can't see Puppet Martinez ordering Florencia around. What im trying to say is of course those EME members that were from 18 are only going to mainly deal with 18th street, it just makes things easier. That doesn't make you guys special. Bottom line 18 makes money for EME that were used be 18th street, like Florencia make money for EME members that were from Florencia.

As for the MS and EME truce, well these are the words of gang detective Richard Valdemar, I'll take his word over yours

MS Becomes MS-13

At the intersection of Florence and Normandie, Damian “Football” Williams and other black gang members pulled innocent civilians from passing cars and beat them almost to death “live” on the TV news. At one point, they seized a Hispanic man and after beating him they spray painted his face and body on camera. That act caught the attention of a superpower in the gang world. The Mexican Mafia (EME) took great offense at this nationally televised sign of disrespect and ordered the murder of “Football” Williams. Brown vs. black inmate rioting spread throughout the LA County jail system and went statewide in the California Department of Corrections and California Youth Authority facilities.

During this rioting, members of the Mara Salvatrucha gang were also sometimes attacked by other Hispanic gang members. When the MS gang clique “shot callers” asked why? they were told that they were not Sureños. They then petitioned the Mexican Mafia shot callers, asking to become Sureños. Soon after they pledged allegiance to the Mexican Mafia, MS led the next riot against the African-American inmates. One of the MS shot callers was even given the personal contract or “Green Light” on Football Williams. We know this to be true because we were able to capture correspondence and jail “kites” outlining the murder plot. Because of the death threat, Williams was placed in protective custody.

Mara Salvatrucha was now a Sureño gang, and EME authorized the use of the number 13 after “MS” to signify its affiliation. They were also bound by the “EME” code of conduct.

Now you say that 18 main rivals are surenos and that is why 18 don't claim sur, well a bunch of sureno hoods don't get along with no other sureno gangs, that don't mean anything. Name one sureno hood Florencia gets along with. Exactly that don't mean shit.

Its funny that you say that 18 worked with Colombian cartels in the 80s, that the relationship might be over business wise but you all are still cool with them. It's funny because the Colombian Cartels of the 80s, Cali and Medellin, don't exist any more. All of there leaders are either locked up or in prison. So how can you be cool with something that doesn't exist.

And that story, and I repeat STORY, about Logan, EME, the Arellanos is obvious BS. For you to even believe it just proves you are just some dumb kid that doesn't know what he is talking about.
He was basically trying to say that some 18 are trying to break away from 13 & maybe it's, so I told him I don't think they could have the whole 18 do that. I know what you're saying about MS & 13, cuzz I was thinking the same thing as you when you said that. To him it's a truce. LOL Now here's an interesting story:

The LAPD is investigating whether a shooting on the 101 Freeway near downtown in December may have stemmed from an Arellano Felix drug rivalry. The luxury car was riddled with bullets.

By Paul Pringle and Richard Winton
July 3, 2009
The shooting last December was as mysterious as it was brazen: On a downtown stretch of the 101 Freeway, a storm of bullets riddled a $100,000 Bentley, showering the lanes with shell casings and glass, and leaving the driver mortally wounded.

And then, for month after month, there was nothing -- no arrests, no suspects publicly identified, no possible motive given.

But the speculation had been unavoidable. The audacity of the attack and the glaring mismatch between the ultra-luxury car and the young Latino victim of little apparent means suggested a Mexican-style narcotics hit, the type that has killed several thousand people in the drug wars south of the border.

Now, court records obtained by The Times show that police are investigating whether the predawn shooting was indeed tied to the Mexican dope trade. It would be an unusually bold display of cartel-related violence in the L.A. region.

One suspect was charged with murder Thursday.

A search warrant affidavit filed by a Los Angeles Police Department detective says investigators learned that the dead man, 25-year-old Jose Luis Macias, might have been selling drugs here for the notorious Arellano Felix cartel. The document says a friend of his since childhood may have had him gunned down to take over the local business.

The affidavit describes a Wild West pursuit of Macias that began with shots fired near the historic Olvera Street plaza, blocks from the Civic Center and LAPD headquarters, before it spilled onto the southbound 101. Like Macias, the suspects, identified as laborers, at one time or another drove cars beyond their outward pay levels -- a Hummer and a Cadillac Escalade, the affidavit says.

Earlier this week, the LAPD arrested Michael Angel Aleman, 34, who has been charged with first-degree murder, attempted murder and shooting into an occupied vehicle. Described in the affidavit as a former gang member, he is being held in lieu of $1.38-million bail.

The affidavit quotes an officer alleging that a second man, Eddie Escobedo, also known as Eddie Hernandez, wanted Macias killed.

"He said that Macias was dealing drugs" for the cartel, the document says. "He further stated that a power struggle erupted between the two because Eddie Escobedo wanted to be the 'shot caller.' "

Escobedo's whereabouts could not be determined.

Another man the affidavit names in connection with the case, Sabino Cabral, 26, is in custody on suspicion of lesser offenses and has not been charged in the killing.

Cabral, who was previously arrested in Arizona for allegedly transporting more than 200 kilos of marijuana and possessing a rifle, is believed to have had a 9-millimeter pistol that was used in the Olvera Street shooting, the affidavit says. The affidavit says it is the detective's "belief that Sabino Cabral was present, if not involved in the murder."

The document identifies two other men in connection with the investigation, describing them as bodyguards for Escobedo.

LAPD officials Thursday declined to discuss the probe. "There are people we need to talk to," said Robbery-Homicide Lt. Greg Strenk.

After The Times inquired about the case, the district attorney's office released a statement Thursday confirming that charges had been filed against Aleman. The statement called Macias a car salesman, but did not elaborate and made no reference to the cartel.

The court documents contain tipster accounts of two men with handguns first opening fire on the silver 2005 Bentley Continental GT near Olvera Street, about 3 a.m. Dec. 12, as Macias drove away from a celebration of the festival of the Virgin of Guadalupe.

The assailants stepped in front of the car at Cesar Chavez Avenue and Alameda Street and started shooting. Macias sped off, made a frantic U-turn and headed toward the freeway, where he was shot minutes later, the affidavit says.

Macias suffered multiple head wounds, as rounds punctured the Bentley from back to front, according to the statement. He died in the hospital two days later.

The fact that investigators have remained mum since then -- tips had come in almost immediately -- is not unusual considering the life-and-death sensitivity of cases that could involve cartels or their partners in the United States, experts say. In Mexico, the drug organizations have routinely threatened and killed witnesses, authorities say.

In recent years, the death and imprisonment of key leaders have weakened the Arellano Felix cartel, but it remains a fierce combatant for drug smuggling routes from Tijuana into Southern California and across the United States, law enforcement officials say.

Orlando Lopez, a special agent in charge in California's Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement, said the cartel brings cocaine, heroin, marijuana and methamphetamine into the state and acts as a wholesaler for drug-dealing street gangs. "They're very active," he said. "They have members on both sides of the border."

The documents in the Macias case do not refer specifically to any cartel chieftains. Nor do they state the cartel directly sanctioned the shooting.

But the detective's affidavit, citing an officer's account, says "Eddie placed a 'green light' on victim Macias," vernacular for approving a killing.

The Macias probe has stretched from a party supply store to a card club to Cabral's home on 2nd Street in Boyle Heights. Last week, the police seized a .45-caliber handgun, ammunition and several cellphones from the home, the affidavit says. Cabral was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving and other traffic violations, police records show.

He has also been convicted of carrying a concealed weapon in a vehicle, according to court records.

In the 1990s, Aleman was convicted of carrying a concealed weapon, and later of voluntary manslaughter, and was sentenced to eight years in prison, prosecutors said.

According to the affidavit, Montebello police also have arrested Aleman on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, although the circumstances are not described. The document says the Montebello Police Department arrested Cabral as well, but no details were provided.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2009, 1:54 pm

I read in another article that someone from barrio logan had joined mm & did work for AFO.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » July 8th, 2009, 10:00 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I read in another article that someone from barrio logan had joined mm & did work for AFO.

Yeah their names were David "Popeye" Barron Corona and Alberto "Bat" Marquez.

Here is a picture of Popeye's dead body after he tried to kill Zeta news editor Jesus Blancornelas.
Attachments
c.jpg
c.jpg (44.09 KiB) Viewed 9220 times

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 8th, 2009, 10:06 pm

that guy got fuck!

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 8th, 2009, 10:10 pm

and to mnjmc..buddy dont waste your time....i already wasted wayyyyy too much time with him or her whatever...you get the point!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 9th, 2009, 8:27 am

sickside wrote:and to mnjmc..buddy dont waste your time....i already wasted wayyyyy too much time with him or her whatever...you get the point!
IM JUST SAYIN THINGS BOUT MY HOOD THAT ME AND HOMIES LIVE BY,AND BOUT THE CARTELS AND LOGAN AND that SHIT,I HEAR ALL that SHIT FROM PPL FROM LOGAN,GUYS WHO HAVE FAMILIES IN the CARTEL,A GUY I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH,HIS DAD WAS FROM THE ARRELANO CARTEL,HE GOT KIDNAPPED AND THEY WANTED 500,000 FOR HIM AND IN A WEEK THEY KILLED HIM,NOT the KID HIS DAD

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » July 23rd, 2009, 5:05 pm

all the 18street cliques outhere in utah claim surenos alot of there homies in the pen call shots 4 the surenos. by the way the eme member who was killed by 18st was truco and his hit was ordered by puppet martinez another eme member it was eme business not 18st business

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 23rd, 2009, 6:58 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:all the 18street cliques outhere in utah claim surenos alot of there homies in the pen call shots 4 the surenos. by the way the eme member who was killed by 18st was truco and his hit was ordered by puppet martinez another eme member it was eme business not 18st business
18 MIGHT HAVE KILLED HIM TO BUT THERE WAS A TAX COLLECTOR FOR LA EME WHO GOT KILLED BY 18 CUZ HE WAS TAKEN TO MUCH MONEY

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » August 2nd, 2009, 4:38 pm

chinto wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I also don't think some1 would just get greenlit from funking with f13. A lot of people don't like those fools in the street. 18 funks with WF too & a whole gang of fools.

yea, 18st is still taking orders from eme, they pay taxes and follow eme in the pen but on the street they do their own thing, 18st might be its own gang but they are like surs, they beef on the street but in the pen they all click up and pay taxes to the mafia

I been to the joint a few times, seen all kinds of cats and when i was in High desert on the 3 yard all surenos including 18 st were clicked up. But the only reason they all kicked it together was because of limited soldiers on the yard, now when you hit a pinta like new folsom level 4, most all sureno gangs divide up depending on where they was from, 18st would have their own table and work out area, surenos from LA had theirs, cats from SD, IE, and OC and so on had theirs and they didnt kick it together, and no sureno from from another area was allowed to walk into another surenos area. I seen major beefs happen over shit like that from surenos! The only surenos i didnt respect but never disrespect them were the northern car surenos. Them cats was always getting punked by OG surenos, they always had the shittiest tables and work out areas. Poor guys :( LOL
for the first time someone that kwows whats up with prison writes. his right about 18st having its own car in prison while the other gangs click up to make their own car. even thou we are sureños we dont really kick with them, we preffered to make our own car. but when shit comes down we are all one, que no

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 2nd, 2009, 8:36 pm

isnt 18 notorious for being as ragidy as ms LOS DOS SON UNA MIERDA SIPOTE !!!!!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 2nd, 2009, 11:17 pm

FCUK NO 18 WE KILL OUR ENEMIES THATS WHY WERE KNOWN,MS KILLS INNOCNET PEOPLE EVRERYDAY LIL the LIL BITCHES THEY R

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 3rd, 2009, 2:18 pm

80% of all 18st members are paisas you guys should start checking green cards before the official initiation.

menace18 you need to stop lying i checked you ip and your in el salvador right now shoving popusas down your culero.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE : YOU SHOULD USTREAM YOURSELF LIVE FROM VERMONT AND 54TH OR WHERE EVER YOU CLAIM YOU HANG AND HAVE A COUPLE OF YOUR FAT ASS HOMEGIRLS SO WE COULD ASK THEM HOW DOWN YOU ARE ?

OR ELSE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL 18ST TO START CLAIMING PAISA : BB

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 3rd, 2009, 8:08 pm

REEBOK wrote:80% of all 18st members are paisas you guys should start checking green cards before the official initiation.

menace18 you need to stop lying i checked you ip and your in el salvador right now shoving popusas down your culero.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE : YOU SHOULD USTREAM YOURSELF LIVE FROM VERMONT AND 54TH OR WHERE EVER YOU CLAIM YOU HANG AND HAVE A COUPLE OF YOUR FAT ASS HOMEGIRLS SO WE COULD ASK THEM HOW DOWN YOU ARE ?

OR ELSE SHUT THE fu-- UP AND TELL 18ST TO START CLAIMING PAISA : BB
REEBOK UR A LIL BITCH SHUT the FUCK UP LEVA,COME TO the STS ILL FUCKEN BEAT UR ASS BITCH,AND EL SALVADOR UR FUCKEN STUPID U FUCKEN BITCH,IM FROM INGLEWOOD

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 3rd, 2009, 8:14 pm

your moms pimp lives in ing. ( mac10 ) tell that nigga i said wut up

post up a pic of yourself so we could see how down you look !

i bet anyone on this fourm 100 $ that menace dresses and looks like cruzito from blood in blood out !

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 3rd, 2009, 8:24 pm

Reebok, quit stiring the pot you joto puto chinese ma-jong playing w/ yourself and eating nigger turds for breakfast queer as fucken norteno surenos culero...

Leave Dennis the Menace de la 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18 street alone...

You are hurting his poopy hole w/ your insults and innuendos...

Go back to ripping people off w/ your fake jade selling mother and your father who sells seagull meat kung pow chicken lying, smelling like green tea, practicing tai-chi, dragon boat race fanatic who loves shaolin wu-shu master of masterbation asian looking motherfucker...

And to all you Mexicans out here, quit hopping the border and taking jobs that niggers or crackers were never interested in and use that one line joke as a driving force to hide their insecurity b/c a bunch of hard working people are coming into this country and making them look embarass. Damit, I am tired of enjoying all your good food, beautiful women, and hard labor!! And speak english this is Amerikkka!! Assholes!!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 4th, 2009, 12:09 am

REEBOK wrote:your moms pimp lives in ing. ( mac10 ) tell that nigga i said wut up

post up a pic of yourself so we could see how down you look !

i bet anyone on this fourm 100 $ that menace dresses and looks like cruzito from blood in blood out !
U WANNA PIC BITCH POST 1 OF UR LIL LAME ASS AND MAC 10S LIL BITCH ASS DONT EVER BE IN LA COUNTY ANYMORE HES A FUCKEN BITCH,WHERE U STAY AT REEBITCH COME TO the STS LETS HANDLE DIS SHIT,AND NAH I DONT DRESS LIKE THAT OLD SCHOOL SHIT

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 4th, 2009, 12:11 am

HiloBoy wrote:Reebok, quit stiring the pot you joto puto chinese ma-jong playing w/ yourself and eating nigger turds for breakfast queer as #%@&$% norteno surenos culero...

Leave Dennis the Menace de la 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18 street alone...

You are hurting his poopy hole w/ your insults and innuendos...

Go back to ripping people off w/ your fake jade selling mother and your father who sells seagull meat kung pow chicken lying, smelling like green tea, practicing tai-chi, dragon boat race fanatic who loves shaolin wu-shu master of masterbation asian looking motherfucker...

And to all you Mexicans out here, quit hopping the border and taking jobs that niggers or crackers were never interested in and use that one line joke as a driving force to hide their insecurity b/c a bunch of hard working people are coming into this country and making them look embarass. Damit, I am tired of enjoying all your good food, beautiful women, and hard labor!! And speak english this is Amerikkka!! Assholes!!
BITCHES ALWAYS TALK SHIT BOUT the BEST GANG BUT NEVER IN the STS TO HANDLE SHIT,REPO BITCH AINT NADA BUT A FAGGET ASS MUTHUFUCKA WHO GOTS NO LIFE

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » August 4th, 2009, 12:46 am

And hes a gay mexican w/ little gnomes hanging from chinese latterns scattered all over his mommas cho-cha...

Reebok-choy family sell elote in MV hood while his sister sits butt naked making hula skirts with the dingle berries that fall from her vagina b/c of the hot dog water stuffed in her hot-hole...

All this and reebok-choy is asking about "where is my nigger daddy?" running around east la w/ ice cream hanging out his poopin shaft dripping down his leg w/ his multi colored painted toe nails and his afro that is infested w/ chitlins and frijoles...

Oh yea fuck faketeen and rolling twinkies and bitchez pushing strollers, b/c them fools tried to dig up my dead grandma and practice necrophilia on her. Do u know what necrophilia is? Look it up.

J/K

Happy new year!!

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 4th, 2009, 9:42 am

hiloboy just tell menso18 how much you wanna 69 him on your island you 2 mayflowers were made for each other. menace18 aka menso18 straight looser off the streets of skid row downtown l.a. & hiloboy the buety school drop out sucking pipi from island to island i heard a volcano erupted right next to your culo , by the way hilo hows your mom doing heard she fucked 45 passengers on a greyhound bus bound to sacramento , paramedics found her clit on the floor 4 hours later and tried to stitch it back on but another one was already growing : (

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 4th, 2009, 9:47 am

REEBOK wrote:hiloboy just tell menso18 how much you wanna 69 him on your island you 2 mayflowers were made for each other. menace18 aka menso18 straight looser off the streets of skid row downtown l.a. & hiloboy the buety school drop out sucking pipi from island to island i heard a volcano erupted right next to your culo , by the way hilo hows your mom doing heard she #%@& 45 passengers on a greyhound bus bound to sacramento , paramedics found her clit on the floor 4 hours later and tried to stitch it back on but another one was already growing : (
BITCH COME TO the STS LETS HANDLE DIS SHIT U FUCKEN LEVA,QUIT HIDIN

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 4th, 2009, 12:27 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
REEBOK wrote:hiloboy just tell menso18 how much you wanna 69 him on your island you 2 mayflowers were made for each other. menace18 aka menso18 straight looser off the streets of skid row downtown l.a. & hiloboy the buety school drop out sucking pipi from island to island i heard a volcano erupted right next to your culo , by the way hilo hows your mom doing heard she #%@& 45 passengers on a greyhound bus bound to sacramento , paramedics found her clit on the floor 4 hours later and tried to stitch it back on but another one was already growing : (
BITCH COME TO the STS LETS HANDLE DIS SHIT U #%@&$% LEVA,QUIT HIDIN
He would rather see you post a foto, so he can put it in his gang files.

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 4th, 2009, 2:44 pm

i give you one hour to be on 54th & vermont if your not there 18st are the biggest culeros in the world.

and dont bring your cart full of naranjas im not buying esa

post up your picture super cholo and show the world the mierda you are

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 4th, 2009, 7:23 pm

REEBOK wrote:i give you one hour to be on 54th & vermont if your not there 18st are the biggest culeros in the world.

and dont bring your cart full of naranjas im not buying esa

post up your picture super cholo and show the world the mierda you are
BITCH BE POSTED UP,WTF U WANT A PIC U FUCKEN FAGGET,I AINT GAY BITCH LIKE UR FAGGET ASS,U WANNA GET DOWN BITCH WEST UP,U KNOW WHERE I BE AT,FUCK YOU