18th St in Sacramento?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
REEBOK

Re: 18th St in Sacramento?

Unread post by REEBOK » August 5th, 2009, 7:05 pm

were in sacramento ?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » August 7th, 2009, 6:38 pm

you shouldnt talk shit about peoples moms that pussy shit...keep it real like men not like 10 year old kids!

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » October 18th, 2009, 3:19 pm

main thing is that 18 street dont exsist in sacramento get over it, not even ms.. there are too many sureno gangs in sacramento as it is and seems like they beefing with eachother , as well as nortenos.. i hear nortenos beef it with eachother all the time in sacramento.. its weird but true.. ask around..

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » October 23rd, 2009, 8:03 am

FIRST OFF THERE NO 18ST MS BS OVER HERE IN SAC. IN SACRA YOU GOT 35 TO 40 NORTENO GANGS COMPARE TO ABOUT 5 SCRAPS GANGS. MOST OF THE SCRAP GANGS ARE REALLY SMALL IN NUMBERS. YOU FIND THEM IN THE FLEA MARKET THASTS BOUT IT. CAR SHOWS ARE FULL OF NORTENOS HERE IN SAC

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 1:07 pm

I got reebok banned a long time ago,

but thanks for fucking up an intresting topic!

Back on SUBJECT, PLEASE.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » December 17th, 2009, 4:46 pm

dont over due it there aint that many norteno gangs in sac maybe around 20 if that and about sureno gangs alot more then 5 come on be real.. and ill agree nortenos due dominate car shows only because surenos know they will get their ass kicked at them shows way too many nortenos go from out of town , its like a get together i been to the woodland show and man o man was their a grip of nortenos i seen a small little group of surenos but only for a few minutes then didnt c them anymore.. but yea about 18 st they dont have a set in sacramento..

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » December 17th, 2009, 5:29 pm

CARNALE IM FROM VARRIO CENTRO. I KNOW HOW MANY NORTENO GANGS CUZ I BEEN LOCKED UP IN the BRANCH ,SAC COUNTY SO BEST BELIEVE YOU RUN INTO ALOT OF NORTENOS FROM HELLA DIFF HOODS. YOU KEEP ON LYING ABOUT SURENOS IN SAC AND TRY TO PUMP THEM UP.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » July 17th, 2010, 11:02 pm

i aint pumping up anybody im just stating the truth of what i know from my people and they been around gangs all their life just keep it real homie

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » July 18th, 2010, 9:31 am

SO ARE YOU IN A GANG? HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKED UP? WELL DONT SPEAK JUST BECAUSE YOU HEAR IT FROM SOMEBODY. BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU HEAR . EVERYBODY LIES EPECIALLY SURENOS

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » July 19th, 2010, 11:36 pm

kings wrote:SO ARE YOU IN A GANG? HAVE YOU BEEN LOCKED UP? WELL DONT SPEAK JUST BECAUSE YOU HEAR IT FROM SOMEBODY. BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU HEAR . EVERYBODY LIES EPECIALLY SURENOS
homies like to build up their gang bigger than it really is k no. kings speakin truth.. tho I've learned alot from primos n friends who are clicked up without having to join a gang myself.