La Mesa

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
alex95037
What city do you live in now?: Bay Area

La Mesa

Unread post by alex95037 » January 21st, 2009, 9:52 am

Click "Post Reply" to list gangs in La Mesa

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: La Mesa

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 29th, 2009, 12:24 am

whats up with all the"Bloods" in La Mesa? transplants or what? from Skyline?
&is there any vatos in La Mesa?
my mom grew up in the 80s, she said there were a couple white gangs in La Mesa..
anybody know ANYTHING about La Mesa???

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 10:50 pm

the HOMIE HUERO FROM SS18ST PARK WYNOS LIVES IN LA MESA BUT HES LOCKED UP IN DONAVAN RIGHT NOW,EVERYTIME I WENT OVER THERE TO KICK IT WITH HIM AND the HOMIE SPANKY SS18ST TINY DEVILS WE NEVER SAW ANY1 WHO LOOKED LIKE GANGSTERS,WE JUST SAW ALOT OF SKATERS AND A FEW TAGGERS,BUT MAYBE THERES BANGERS THERE

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 30th, 2009, 10:07 am

guess it depends on what part of la mesa. i always see some guy or two at the 711 on el cajon blvd and 70th trying to be all flamed up.
and down on the southern end of La Mesa by the 94 right off Massachusetts on Waite theres a block FULL of older looking "Bloods" or Blood "affiliates".

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » August 31st, 2009, 2:44 pm

Yea, that's a trip! Lot's of Bloods in La Mesa now. I've also been hearing of gangsters from Lemon grove and El Cajon posting in La Mesa.

Casa de Oro Bloods had heads in the southeast part of La Mesa (where La Mesa borders Spring Valley and Lemon grove) back in the day. I'm not even sure if CDOBloods are still around anymore. The only bangers that I knew of in La Mesa was a Logan transplant, VCV transplant, and an OBSoldier transplant.

now you hear of "La Mesa Police Gnag Suppression" units it La Mesa. I still think that city is nice and safe compared to toher parts of Dago. But all areas have there good and bad parts.

Speaking of La Mesa and "white gangs." There used to be a predominantly white gang that had heads in La Mesa, Mount Helix, and San Carlos. They were a pretty much upper middle class white gang, but I don't remember them being racist. The went by DWK-Death Wish Kids. No real gang took them serious though. They used to try to intimidate civilians, but anytime they faced a real threat, they would back down and run away! I heard stories of them going to parties and BBQ's in the La Mesa/College areas, and trying to bully civilians. But, if they civilians wouldn't back dowm, the DWKids would take off. I guess their "rep" started circulating, and real gangs took notice of what they were doing, and then they would seek them out to put the DWKids in their place. The DWKids ended up disbanding because real G's started to hit them up, and jump them.

The funny thing is that one of my homies was working for the City of Chula Vista cleaning sewers. He said a gumpy wanna be, that he worked with, told him that he used to be from DWK, and that he used to go on drive bys and hang out with Bloods from SESD. I told him the history behind DWK, and my homie started laughing and just said "that figures." I guess the guy rats out all of his coworkers, and then he tries to beef up his rep at work about his "Gangster Days" all the time. I told my homie to get his AKA cause the gumpy guy is always claiming he knows so-and-so from this gang...and he's mention some heads that I know. But my homie doesn't want to start any beefs, so he never asked the guy.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » August 31st, 2009, 8:28 pm

Late 80s there used to be Death Wish Kids in North Park and yeah they were like the jr high and high school bullies

I know there was a young group of Bloods or wannabes in El Cajon

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 1st, 2009, 1:38 am

Crazy, so DWK was in North Park too. There is a book on SD gangs that mentions them...i read it in the early 90's. the author states that real G's used to call them Dumb White Kids. BTW-that book is off on alot of info. It says that Dago gangs didn't pop up until the 70s, and he give wrong info on the names and origins of some of the gangs! He states that there was a gang in Chula Vista called "Primera Flats." The situation had to do with an individual from PF in Los Angeles that relocated to CV. There was never PF as a hood in Chula Vista. Be careful about what you read in that book. A lot of info is off. Supposedly the author was only privy to certain police reports. The "street" info he got from real G's wasn't that reliable because the real G's fed him a lot of false info. And he also took info from the media (and us Dago heads know that the media and PD is always messing up gang info like names and territories). The author was doing some sort of research on SD gangs for a degree.

Some of the Gangs he mentions:

VEncanto, ESD13, Lomas, PHLS, LV70, VCV, Del Sol, Sidro, Logan RS and 30th Street, Sherman, V Market, VST, SVLS, MMCrips, FCW, LV Insane Family, SSBloods,BDB, DBoys (or DaBoys?), NSBloods, OKB, OBS, PBVermin, and NP Stoners. Can't remeber if he mentions LPB, Skyline, or any other black gang. I'm sure he mentions more than I listed, but I havent read the book since the early 90's. And BTW....he also mentions the now infamous DWK. He gives some info on how Del Sol got to beefin with VCV, and how VST got to beefin with SVLS.

Again, be careful with what you take out of this book.

Gangbangs and Drive-bys: Grounded Culture and Juvenile Gang Violence (Social Problems and Social Issues)
by William Sanders

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 1st, 2009, 1:40 am

S619D wrote: I know there was a young group of Bloods or wannabes in El Cajon
Was that No Joke Piru (NJP)?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 1st, 2009, 5:16 pm

wow i seen old buffed out DWK hitups at Patrick Henry &in other places in San Carlos.
crazy, i jsut met some random ass old guy yesterday that lived near PHHS. he's in his 40s now but he was tellin me about some crazy ass stories about shit he did in HS. he lived in Del Cerro but kicked it with all kinds of people in ESD, NP, WopTown..
wonder if he was in DWK..?

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 1st, 2009, 10:39 pm

DWK....straight lames...u guys said it all already...WANNA Bs-FAKES-CIVILIAN BULLIES

That click was full of rich WANNA Bs from Partick Henry and Helix High. They always tried to impress SE Bloods and Cholos-but it ended up backfiring on them. They ended up getting shut down cause they were picking on non-gangsters too much. I guess a few DWKs ended up jumping innocent people who were releated to real gangsters (unbeknown to DWK). Anyway, there crew got rolled up real quick after that-by some real Bloods and Cholos.

A few of those weenies hung out with some Brims back in the days...only cause the Brims were able to get cash, guns, and rides off the rich kids. Once those weenies found out (the hard way) who they were dealing with, they ended up tucking tail and headed back to San Carlos and La Mesa.

Typical fantasy...wanted to play gangster, until reality set in.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 2nd, 2009, 11:21 am

theres actually a newer generation of these kinds of kids runnin around in the same exact area of San Carlos/La Mesa.
Theyr called ABL which stands for Amber Lake-the street that i guess they base their "operations" out of lol
its near where Jackson dr. and Lake Murray blvd intersect.
they start shit with the kids in their area-La Mesa, San Carlos, Allied Gardens
i guess they kick it with bloods from SE..

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 3rd, 2009, 4:36 pm

What is it with the rich kids in those areas trying to play gangsta!!! I guess this will be Dumb Weenie Kids part II

stoked18
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: Roanoke FROM SD

Unread post by stoked18 » July 17th, 2011, 8:32 am

There was like 3 dudes from West Coast Crip that lived by Helix.All dudes in their 30s.Kool-Aid, Snake and Jocc(r.i.p.)I knew a dude from ESD 13 that lived over there too,don't remember his name though.