Southern California gangs (San Diego)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by GTS » October 28th, 2004, 2:33 pm

I been hearin that he got some heat even up here in the bay area. If I'm gonna cop one of his, which one's the best?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » October 28th, 2004, 2:51 pm

GTS wrote:I been hearin that he got some heat even up here in the bay area. If I'm gonna cop one of his, which one's the best?
COP THAT "MENTAL SCARS". IT EVEN COMES WITH A SHORT DVD.
[img]http://siccness.net/catalog/catalog/images/ecay.jpg[/img]

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » October 28th, 2004, 3:19 pm

who put him in a wheelchair? what's up with the 20's? probably all mexican in that hood. i used to beef with some of they g's like alleycat, ed dog and bk rob back in 87-88. i think alleycat was killed in '92 by someone from skyline. i don't hear too much from the coast or nhc since most of they homies got locked up back in the early 90's. nhc used to put in much work, just lincoln and 5/9. definitly the hardest crip set in SD, at least back in the day. they biggest g's were lil sneak 'round and woodlocc. never got caught slippin' if i was near 47th. they would ride 24/7. use to have lil' ycog's camped out behind liquor stores and shit waitin' for crosstown niggas to come thru. yeah, nobody holds down they set like back in the day homie. gun crazyass youngin's don't even know how to fight.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » October 29th, 2004, 12:59 pm

the wc30's share there hood w/ Logan 30's/Treinta and the 20's share there hood w/ ghp sherman 27th x3. They use to beef heavy but it settled down... I heard in a interview that one of his own homies in a dispute put him in the chair..

Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Groove On » October 31st, 2004, 5:23 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:LOOK OUT FOR THIS TO DROP SOON:
DAGO TOWN AND SAC TOWN CONNECTED
[img]http://www.essqubed.com/covers/independenceday1.jpg[/img]

The tightest shit out

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:33 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » November 7th, 2004, 1:50 am

CHECK OUT CUZZIN ICE'S VIDEO FOR HIS SONG "94 WEST". HE'S FROM THE WEST COAST ROLLIN 30s 32ND STREET.
http://www.mssvision.com/VOD/040.asp

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 8th, 2004, 12:03 pm

menace- I"m going to answer your question, but first peep this homie.... SD has been bangin' b's and c's for 25 years. So askin' if there are any blood sets out here is like damn near askin' if there are any blood sets in LA. SD was the second city in cali to bang the b and c. Now don't get me wrong, I"m not tryin' front you, but when brothas who bang outside of cali ask questions like that, that even further tells me that bangin' this blood and crip thing outside of cali don't make NO DAMN SENSE AT ALL. There is a deep history with bangin' and a REASON why all this started in LA back in '75 and SD IN '79. If you in NY askin' about if or what sets are in SD, you really shouldn't be bangin'. Please leave it to who started it and who knows how to do it. Ya'll brothas OUTSIDE CALI killin' over colors and what you hear and see in movies and rap songs. brothas in southern cali dyin over beefs datin' back back to the 80' and 90's, and in some cases, beefs datin' back to the seventies. Hell, in SD, Lincoln and Skyline still can't get past 1983! and in LA, Hoover and 60's can't get past 1979! and that's just one example homie. Anyway, here are a list blood sets in SD:
1.East Side Piru/R80's/Skyline Piru/East Sida Rida
2.Lincoln Park/R50's/LPBG's/Syndo Mob/Hatfield Gang
3. 5/9 Brims/Southside/Basement Gang
4.Emerald Hills Gangster Bloods-EHBG'S/R90's/Uptown-Hill City Gang
5.O'Farell Park Bloods/R60's
6.69th Street Bloods

Here's a little more info, SD is mainly made up of blood gangs, as far as black gangs are concerned. The mexican brothas definitly got more gang presence, due to number of years they been bangin' and all the wall taggin'. The b's and c's don't do to much wall taggin' due to three strikes and keepin' your business to your gang, not on a damn wall. In some cases, like in Emerald Hills, young g's got strict orders from the big g's not to tag up sets. That's a quick way to get a strike and for some dirty cop to pin some bull on you. Crip sets are represented. Not many gangs in terms of sets, but hella crips and they got hella big territory. For example, West Coast Crips hold all of the 20's and 30's down. Thats like 500 brothas in one gang and Neighborhood Crip R40 hold all of the 40's. They might not have as much presence, but they account for about half the gang shootings in the city. They a cold piece! Back in my day, those brothas rode daily. So there you have it homie, a little SD gang history. If you want more, let me know

MONSTA111

Unread post by MONSTA111 » November 8th, 2004, 1:04 pm

that 94 west video is really craccin

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » November 8th, 2004, 9:41 pm

What about East dago Mob Crips? Are they apart of the Neighborhood 40's?

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 9th, 2004, 10:58 am

I think the major cities in the West Coast, L.A, Vegas, San Diego, LBC have the most organized gang population. the Midwest, down south and East coast niggaz just copycat of what they see goin' on over here. Most L.A. niggaz live in Vegas, and we like an hour away form Cali so Bangin' is Big in the West Coast in General, not just Cali. Most East Coast niggaz don't care about colors and shit. They bang they cities before they'll bang a set.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » November 9th, 2004, 7:54 pm

ChAoS wrote:I think the major cities in the West Coast, L.A, Vegas, San Diego, LBC have the most organized gang population. the Midwest, down south and East coast niggaz just copycat of what they see goin' on over here.
THE CHIICAGO GANGS ARE ORIGINAL MIDWEST STYLE GANGS. THEY ARE THE MOST ORGANIZED WITH BOOKS OF RULES AND LAWS AND THEY SOMETIMES MIX RELIGION INTO THEIR PREACHINGS.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 10th, 2004, 11:25 am

fluid- no, east dago mob is not is not subset or car of the 40's. In fact, east dago mob roots come from the old 1980's playboy ganster crips or pbc. they use to hold down east dago......as far as las vegas goes, let's just say that any city outside of cali that bangs b's and c's will eventually play out. it's just a fad with no historical figures or facts attached to the gangbangin' like LA, SD or LBC/CPT. i"m not dissin', but if you don't have more than a 20 year history of this insanity, then you have no roots or foundation to stand on. brothas in cali got sons, nephews and in some cases, grandsons bangin' the sett or other setts. that's definitly the case with the latino brothas......to trickeration station- good point, but I was refering to b's and c's. also, some LA gangs have brothas who in fact keep historical records of activity for their sett (r60's, r20's, gsc) just to name a few. but your right, we don't have the same hiearchy and organization skills that the OLD SCHOOL chicago gangs use to practice.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 11th, 2004, 10:37 am

actually, bangin in Diego isn't twice as bad as it is in L.A. less people equals lesss problems. Don't get me wrong I know y'all got some riders out there, but It's ALOT safer than L.A. And as far as Vegas goes, we've had Crips and bloods for more than 20 years out here. not just the main sets, but breakoff sets too ex: Gerson Park, Donna Street, Playboys, and the ese's 28th, San Chucos, ect. Y'all forget that since we right next to cali, most the gangs come here to bangs sets too. I know Cali has a chronic gang culture out there but all I'm sayin' is that I've seen other West Coast/ Southwest States with mad gangs.=p)

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » November 11th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Besides Cali, other West Coast cities that I see that are serious Crippin and Bloodin is Vegas & Denver. Seattle & Portland don't look like they serious about that shit. But I could be wrong.

Good Lookin Out too Epun.
Last edited by FLUID on November 11th, 2004, 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » November 11th, 2004, 8:09 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
ChAoS wrote:I think the major cities in the West Coast, L.A, Vegas, San Diego, LBC have the most organized gang population. the Midwest, down south and East coast niggaz just copycat of what they see goin' on over here.
THE CHIICAGO GANGS ARE ORIGINAL MIDWEST STYLE GANGS. THEY ARE THE MOST ORGANIZED WITH BOOKS OF RULES AND LAWS AND THEY SOMETIMES MIX RELIGION INTO THEIR PREACHINGS.
I agree with you homie
Represent Rockford
Rip
Juan "Shorty" Vargas
ALKN

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 12th, 2004, 3:54 pm

Chaos- you took what i stated out of context. no where in my post am i talkin' 'bout who or what city in cali "ride" the hardest. nor am i tryin' to say SD bangs harder than LA, or for that matter, harder than Las Vegas. LISTEN CAREFULLY, as you appropriatly put it, cali has a chronic gang problem. bloods and crips started in southern cali, more specificly, LA. Now I don't care who bangs the hardest, in fact, that sounds ingnorant when your speaking of killin' other black or brown people. that's not bangin', that's actually genocide. However, since we're speaking of gangs, my original point is that other towns outside of cali are adopting a culture or letting outside brothas come in, set up shot in your town for the purposes of making money, teach ya'll the crip way or the blood way, then bounce while ya'll shoot and sell drugs to each other. That is the way bloods and crips got started in other parts of the country. FOR NO OTHER REASON BUT TO MAKE MONEY, and the only way to do that is to enlist willing participants with no idea what the hell a crip or blood is, teach that those persons and send them on their way. It did not start that way here, and I wish it didn't take off in other cities, but it has......so stop with the comparisons because it's irrelevent to the issue at hand. oh and by the way, LA, in terms of gang violence, is more dangerous than SD. That is due in part to the difference in gang geography. LA's hoods are too close for comfort, go two blocks and you in a rival hood. SD is TOTALLY different. The biggest crip and blood rivals are seperated by ten miles (for those familiar, that would be R80's and R30/R20's) SD's gangs got hella big territories, brotha. Lincoln, Skyline, NHC and WCC's setts alone would account for about 20-25 setts in LA, and don't get it twisted homie, it wasn't always like that in LA, all that happened in the 80's when crack first hit the scene and brothas were breakin' off left and right forming there own little setts so they won't have to pay all that damn hood tax, didn't happen like that in SD. you from Skyline, then you sell in skyline. set up shop somewhere else claimin' somethin' else, your days were counted....yeah, I know, I could go on and on. just a little for ya mind young brotha......peace to the streets.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 13th, 2004, 10:40 am

whateva mayne... =P)

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » November 15th, 2004, 6:08 pm

damn been gone for a min--- what up trik and epun...... i have been hearing alot about cats trying to compare daygo and L A. my opinion and everyone has theres them niccas up there is in a war zone still. at home its more flambouyant. its not even that many niccas in daygo anymore unless you wanna count them southern niccas from the military. everyone pretty much everyone here is on hustlin and pimpin The bouLE is full of bloods and crips not set trippin just gettin paper everyone is clicced up under a rag. bangin is not like the days of Epun not even close. i have been in a gang scraps against piru and bloods and only have had to bust on fools twice. shhiiit in 96 big homies was goin out shootin ever other weekend it seemed the four corners of death was just that the four corners of DEATH. ..... i have to eat my words or prediction of Lincoln doin damage them niccas almost extinct or either they are doing another change a again from crips to pirus to bloods to ? esp and nhc 40's is just doin to much damage to there turf. park villas is full of shelltowns lol the whole scene in Daygo is changin so much and so fast you really don't have a defined area eses is in everyHOod Thicc..................the homie epun got it right we just killin each other. niccas don't even own stores in a Negro hood, niccas rent, look at 47 niccas stay in Chollas apartments. while Eses clicc up and buy a damn house. Its hard to change what you grew up on though i love my niccas and my BLue. if we banged together like we banged these colors man think of the shit...... Reason i got on this tip A nicca out of WC r20's &30's Big H was killed on 33 and imperial by treintas but no one is ridin now if it would have been a BLood or piru some niccas. shit would be on and craccin. thats damn shame

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 15th, 2004, 6:18 pm

I hear them green rag LINCOLN PARK could not survive without Logan RED STEPS as their protectors ?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 17th, 2004, 3:38 pm

what up classicc....no mo ridas like the old days homie. personally, i"m more into ass-whippin' than gunslangin'. it was a good mix back in the day. sorry about your homie from the 30's. don't like to hear about brothas dying. on the real, the coast and nhood use to ride 24/7. i know personally that the coast use to have undercovers posted in every blood sett to prepare for the who-ride, but all those brothas are locked down or dead. in 1985 one night i was jumped by some YCOG's (nhood) that was posted up in emerald hills! brothas was hidin' out in one of their relatives house. got hit with everything but the kitchen sink! they was just waitin' for someone to slip. got chased away by some of the homies. but i did'nt go ride on they sett. if you a blood and a gang of crips catch yo ass slippin', you pay! those were the rules. i caught that brotha two months later at a concert and got mine. but i know for a fact that he's alive and we can joke about that crazy shit today.........that whole logan/red steps 20's and lincoln relationship was based way back in the late eighty's and it involved like five dudes and drug territory. niether gang needs protection from anyone homie. they are two of the most largest and violent gangs in the city. and by the way, even if that were a fact, who is protecting LH while they providing protection for lincoln? don't make no sense homie. but that was some good gang info.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 17th, 2004, 5:36 pm

I hear you epun, Gracias.

greenlantern

Unread post by greenlantern » November 17th, 2004, 6:53 pm

aye have you guys heard of s.d.p.? ppl think its stands for san diego pinoy

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » November 17th, 2004, 10:50 pm

greenlantern wrote:aye have you guys heard of s.d.p.? ppl think its stands for san diego pinoy
ACTUALLY IT'S SDP-SAMAHANG DUGONG PINOY, A FILIPINO GANG FROM THE MIRA MESA AREA WHO THINK THEY ARE BLOODS. THEY BEEF WITH AC-ASIAN CRIPS, A VIETNAMESE GANG ALSO FROM THE MIRA MESA AREA WHO THINK THEY ARE CRIPS.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » November 18th, 2004, 12:14 am

My bad homie.....I was trippin' before, I get where you comin' from now=p)

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » November 18th, 2004, 12:40 am

STRAIGHT CLOWNIN SUPER CUSTOM INDOOR CARSHOW & CONCERT ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 21, 2004 @ THE SAN DIEGO COMMUNITY CONCOURSE IN DOWNTOWN SAN DIEGO. PERFORMANCES BY BRENTON WOOD, LIL ROB, MR.LIL ONE, DYABLO, C-4, YOUNG SICC http://www.youngsicc.com
MORE INFO CALL (619)434-7772\
[img]http://www.straightclownin.com/images/C ... er1_sm.jpg[/img]

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » November 18th, 2004, 2:13 pm

What are the Varrios and hoods going down Euclid from National City to South East? I got a few ideas on some like NCLs and Market Str. And I always see a bunch of fools flamed up or sporting green around Federal and Euclid. What is VC13? I saw it hit up on Euclid off of Logan.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » November 18th, 2004, 2:59 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:I always see a bunch of fools flamed up or sporting green around Federal and Euclid
THAT'S LPB-LINCOLN PARK BLOODS, THEY'RE GREEN RAGGERS.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 18th, 2004, 4:01 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:What Varrio is VC13? I saw it hit up on Euclid off of Logan.
I have seen that too Perro, wondering the same.

Down here in SY, I have seen the DIABLOS 13 intrude more and more in to S.Y's hood, and I have seen their placasos posted up as SSD, DX3, and DBS - go figure.

Also seen them cross out Dairy Mart Locos in their part of town and next to their tags I've seen G2 or GZ but I don't know what it stands for (?)

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 18th, 2004, 4:12 pm

euclid going south towards national city hoods/varrios:

the ones worth mentioning:

vc13/varrio chollas
varrio southeast sd 13
not too many varrios claimin' territory off of euclid so. however, if you goin' north, that's a whole different story. most of euclid so. is all setts and hoods:

emerald hills bg's/r90's
lil africka bloods
lincoln park gang

main gang territories is imperial ave. east and west, market/mlk st. east and west, skyline ave. east and west, when speaking of hoods. varrios is all over the city, outnumbering hoods by a 5 to 1 ratio.

one other thing to note about euclid avenue. at the corner of imperial and euclid ave. is commonly known as the "4 corners of death" due to many brothas, black and brown alike, who have been shot, maimed, or murdered at that spot. this particular area is territory neutral, however, many setts border this cross avenue....very dangerous throughout the 80's and 90's. a brotha couldn't buy roll tacos at this spot back in the day without gettin' banged on.

another note, lincoln park does border a large area of euclid ave south. so yeah, you will see green. and they got crackbabies on the lookout from imperial and euclid going south all the way down to division st. (2 or 3 miles), so watch that ass when in SD in that area. major carjackin be crackin' on this spot

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 18th, 2004, 4:24 pm

Gracias EPUN, simon I know what you mean about the 4 corners between Encanto, Lincoln, Valencia and Emeralds, hard ass mad stares when I go by there.

By the way, what gang is in Valencia Park ?

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » November 18th, 2004, 10:06 pm

Valencia Park is were I saw VC13 hit up. As far as the fools I see wearing green I had a feeling they were from LP. Its kind of obvious when everyone around Euclid and Federal were green or red and every other car around their is green. As far as the area, It reminds me of Los(So you know I keep Trucha when I roll through there) and I prefer to take Euclid than the 805 to get from and to work.

If you want a good taco or burrito, then try Rigobertos on Federal across from Foodland. It just opened after Taco Bell closed down.