Southern California gangs (San Diego)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Locked
Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 8:43 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Hey epun, do you know when and where the next TURKEY BOWL is going to take place?

It sure would be nice to see them LEPRECHAUNS play the SWAHILI'S somewhere in the OZ :wink:

And lets hope them C's don't cross the tracks and start cracking.
GROW THE F-------UP....U THINK THIS A GAME.........THIS ANT NO GAME .WHAT U AFAID OF........?
U GOT OVER 1500 POSTS I MANY POSITIVE............GET OFF ....EPUN NUTTS......CAN U STAND ALONE....WHAT U AFRAID......OF.....LONEWOLF SAVING A LIFE?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 17th, 2004, 8:49 pm

What are you trippin' on Pumpkin?

I asked a question from epun because he's from the area I'm referring to, that is all. And if you know what the TURKEY BOWL is, you would not be so opposed to it, because it is a football game that takes places between warring bloods/brims/damus/pirus in 1904 (S.D.) as a get along with each other and stop the warfare, but the last one as I am told ended with some fools high on PCP whom started crackin' and messed up the whole peace deal.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 8:53 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Hey epun, do you know when and where the next TURKEY BOWL is going to take place?

It sure would be nice to see them LEPRECHAUNS play the SWAHILI'S somewhere in the OZ :wink:

And lets hope them C's don't cross the tracks and start cracking.
GROW THE F-------UP....U THINK THIS A GAME.........THIS ANT NO GAME .WHAT U AFAID OF........?
U GOT OVER 1500 POSTS I MANY POSITIVE............GET OFF ....EPUN NUTTS......CAN U STAND ALONE....WHAT U AFRAID......OF.....LONEWOLF SAVING A LIFE? THEM C IS THAT HOW YOU REFER TO THE YOUNG BROTHERS....AND U WANNA KNOW WHY THEY KILLING EACH OTHER...............EPUN NEED TO GIVE U SOME PEACE...CAUSE U LOST............IM TALKING ABOUT SAVING LIVES,BY SHARING + INFORMATION WHAT U TALKING ABOUT (START CRACKING).IF I SAID SOMETHING THATS A LIE TELL ME....HOMIE.....THIS REAL....U PART OF THE SOLUATION OR THE PROBLEM?

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 8:58 pm

lonewolf wrote:What are you trippin' on Pumpkin?

I asked a question from epun because he's from the area I'm referring to, that is all. And if you know what the TURKEY BOWL is, you would not be so opposed to it, because it is a football game that takes places between warring bloods/brims/damus/pirus in 1904 (S.D.) as a get along with each other and stop the warfare, but the last one as I am told ended with some fools high on PCP whom started crackin' and messed up the whole peace deal.
MY BAD.......I THOUGHT U WAS TRYING TO CLOWN...............NEVER HEARD OF NO TURKEY BOWL.......OK

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 9:00 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:What are you trippin' on Pumpkin?

I asked a question from epun because he's from the area I'm referring to, that is all. And if you know what the TURKEY BOWL is, you would not be so opposed to it, because it is a football game that takes places between warring bloods/brims/damus/pirus in 1904 (S.D.) as a get along with each other and stop the warfare, but the last one as I am told ended with some fools high on PCP whom started crackin' and messed up the whole peace deal.
MY BAD.......I THOUGHT U WAS TRYING TO CLOWN...............NEVER HEARD OF NO TURKEY BOWL.......OK
THE PEACE DEAL GOT TO BE WON IN THEY HEADS...MINDS.... NOT THE FOOTBALL FIELD.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 9:02 pm

Pumpkin2 wrote:
Pumpkin2 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:What are you trippin' on Pumpkin?

I asked a question from epun because he's from the area I'm referring to, that is all. And if you know what the TURKEY BOWL is, you would not be so opposed to it, because it is a football game that takes places between warring bloods/brims/damus/pirus in 1904 (S.D.) as a get along with each other and stop the warfare, but the last one as I am told ended with some fools high on PCP whom started crackin' and messed up the whole peace deal.
MY BAD.......I THOUGHT U WAS TRYING TO CLOWN...............NEVER HEARD OF NO TURKEY BOWL.......OK
THE PEACE DEAL GOT TO BE WON IN THEY HEADS...MINDS.... NOT THE FOOTBALL FIELD.
WHAT GANG DAY HAD IN 1904 THE LONEWOLF GANG..LOL

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 17th, 2004, 9:04 pm

Well suppodsedly the Lincolns are interested in organizing one with the Skylines to try and scale down the beef, but the Swahili's of LIL AFRICA are also interested as a way in showing a unified front versus the Crips.
At least that is what I was told by a Rollin' 50's Hound.

1904 = San Diego, not the year, that is why I put in parentesis sir.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: December 14th, 2004, 1:00 am
Location: san diego,ca

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 17th, 2004, 9:20 pm

lonewolf wrote:Well suppodsedly the Lincolns are interested in organizing one with the Skylines to try and scale down the beef, but the Swahili's of LIL AFRICA are also interested as a way in showing a unified front versus the Crips.
At least that is what I was told by a Rollin' 50's Hound.

1904 = San Diego, not the year, that is why I put in parentesis sir.
AGAIN........THATS A START....AGAIN WHATS THE GOAL OF WAR.....TEACH THIS......( TO WIN)....JUST LIKE IN FOOTBALL....NOT TO KILL...JUST LIKE THEY BEEN DOING FOR 25 YEARS....IT TIME TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.........HOMIE I LIVED IN DAGO FOR 15 YEARS....OK...JUST WANT TO LET YALL KNOW...WHO IS DOWN FOR THE PEACE...U GOT TO BE COMMITED TO IT......CHANGE STARTS INSDE U HOMIE...IM NOT CARING ABOUT ALL THAT OTHER BS .

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » December 17th, 2004, 10:08 pm

lonewolf wrote:Neither, they were BIG BLOCK ATC, vato was aprox 5'.8", buffed 190-200 Lbs. Pelon with no beard nor mustache, maybe mid-20' to early 30. Light skinned complexion. Seen him with these vatos from Del Sol that live down in my cousins hood. I don't talk to those vatos "yet", but who knows in the future.
I got a few ideas but Ill find out who it is.

Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: May 20th, 2004, 11:50 am
Location: Denver (military) Original L.A

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Groove On » December 19th, 2004, 2:30 pm

i got a question for niggas from dago.
What exactly is the four corners?
a nigga i'm station with in colorado talks about it and says not to get caught slippen there

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 19th, 2004, 5:43 pm

THE FOUR CORNERS OF DEATH is the area around the intersection of Imperial & Euclid Avenues. You have LINCOLN PARK/50's/LEPRECHAUNS/ SYNDO MOB to the west and south, THE DIP and THE HATFIELDZ to the south on Logan & Euclid Avenues. You have LIL AFRICA/SWAHILIS north on Euclid, EMERALD HILLZ/EAST SIDE PIRU northeast towards Encanto, then you have THE SKYLINES covering the big area east of the 4 corners. The OZ (Ozark) lies just west of the 4 corners also, and north of the trolly tracks are all NHC NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS by Hilltop.
So you might say that the 4 corners is the middle of the "ring".

Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: May 20th, 2004, 11:50 am
Location: Denver (military) Original L.A

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Groove On » December 19th, 2004, 5:57 pm

crazy.

thanks for the info

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 251
Joined: September 7th, 2003, 5:32 pm
Location: san diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by gautier » December 20th, 2004, 4:00 am

Isn"t oferral park pirus east of euclid in valencia park?Whats the deal with fam mart(fam bam)Why is that a big name?Was it a rumble spot were many setts bumped heads?Have any body got shot or killed in there.I hear about it in alot of local rappers songs.Mitchy slick"I still be up at fam bam on the sundays" Bay loc "shot niggas in the face and left them dead in front of fan mart.And also Bay loc"standing in front of fan mart with two glocks tellin niggas we can all die"Cricket " niggfas wondering how a sky blue thug get damu love rolling in front of fam bam on hundred spoke dubs". I now i like it cuase the fine ass Southeast hoodrats that be strolling threw>

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 20th, 2004, 2:28 pm

lonewolf wrote:Well suppodsedly the Lincolns are interested in organizing one with the Skylines to try and scale down the beef, but the Swahili's of LIL AFRICA are also interested as a way in showing a unified front versus the Crips.
At least that is what I was told by a Rollin' 50's Hound.

1904 = San Diego, not the year, that is why I put in parentesis sir.
The big G's are interested in a football game (2 from skyline and 1 from LP), but the youngin's ain't into it. The other problem is that the older g's don't want to participate, which makes it even harder for the young g's to buy into the sale. Also, the recent shootings over the last week have made it harder because you got four gangs beefin' right now. don't ask for sett names because the info that's out there is thin line sh.t. This is far from over brothas. The game changes when lives are lost...... I have also recently heard that WCC got strict orders from top g's to stay out of the Lincoln/Skyline beef. They lettin' bloods bang this out, keeps the sett cool.... The hood is hot in Emerald, Skyline, Lincoln, Encanto, SV and 47th/Market.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 20th, 2004, 2:34 pm

lonewolf wrote:THE FOUR CORNERS OF DEATH is the area around the intersection of Imperial & Euclid Avenues. You have LINCOLN PARK/50's/LEPRECHAUNS/ SYNDO MOB to the west and south, THE DIP and THE HATFIELDZ to the south on Logan & Euclid Avenues. You have LIL AFRICA/SWAHILIS north on Euclid, EMERALD HILLZ/EAST SIDE PIRU northeast towards Encanto, then you have THE SKYLINES covering the big area east of the 4 corners. The OZ (Ozark) lies just west of the 4 corners also, and north of the trolly tracks are all NHC NEIGHBORHOOD CRIPS by Hilltop.
So you might say that the 4 corners is the middle of the "ring".
Yeah...I"ll co-sign this discription, no doubt!.. The "zark" don't have much play these days since they renamed it "Willie Jones Drive" after Willie Jones who was shot by some Skyline hoods back in 1996. Brotha was on his way to Cornell University....Damn, I remember when the term "leprechan" got yo ass shot back in my day! haven't heard that one since 1987.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 20th, 2004, 2:38 pm

lonewolf wrote:Hey epun, do you know when and where the next TURKEY BOWL is going to take place?

It sure would be nice to see them LEPRECHAUNS play the SWAHILI'S somewhere in the OZ :wink:

And lets hope them C's don't cross the tracks and start cracking.
Man, remember those...damn, some good memories lonewolf. I remember one game up at EH park between skyline and the hills in '85 when nhc came rollin 3 cars deep. My man mini-hogg was shot. but it was all good between skyline and EH until 1989...ain't been the same since.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 20th, 2004, 4:56 pm

gautier wrote:Whats the deal with fam mart(fam bam)Why is that a big name?Was it a rumble spot were many setts bumped heads?Have any body got shot or killed in there.I hear about it in alot of local rappers songs.Mitchy slick"I still be up at fam bam on the sundays" Bay loc "shot niggas in the face and left them dead in front of fan mart.And also Bay loc"standing in front of fan mart with two glocks tellin niggas we can all die"Cricket " niggfas wondering how a sky blue thug get damu love rolling in front of fam bam on hundred spoke dubs". I now i like it cuase the fine ass Southeast hoodrats that be strolling threw>
THAT'S THE GANGSTER DEPARTMENT STORE FOR ALL THE DAGO G'S. G'S FROM ALL OVER DAGO SHOP THERE. THEY CARRY EVERYTHING A G NEEDS.
[img]http://img143.exs.cx/img143/7976/dscf00937ha.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Trickeration Station on January 13th, 2005, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 20th, 2004, 5:18 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
gautier wrote:Whats the deal with fam mart(fam bam)Why is that a big name?Was it a rumble spot were many setts bumped heads?Have any body got shot or killed in there.I hear about it in alot of local rappers songs.Mitchy slick"I still be up at fam bam on the sundays" Bay loc "shot niggas in the face and left them dead in front of fan mart.And also Bay loc"standing in front of fan mart with two glocks tellin niggas we can all die"Cricket " niggfas wondering how a sky blue thug get damu love rolling in front of fam bam on hundred spoke dubs". I now i like it cuase the fine ass Southeast hoodrats that be strolling threw>
THAT'S THE GANGSTER DEPARTMENT STORE FOR ALL THE DAGO G'S. G'S FROM ALL OVER DAGO SHOP THERE. THEY CARRY EVERYTHING A G NEEDS.
Damn, that's the perfect discription....my ass still laughin' on that one!

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 20th, 2004, 5:43 pm

epun wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Hey epun, do you know when and where the next TURKEY BOWL is going to take place?

It sure would be nice to see them LEPRECHAUNS play the SWAHILI'S somewhere in the OZ :wink:

And lets hope them C's don't cross the tracks and start cracking.
Man, remember those...damn, some good memories lonewolf. I remember one game up at EH park between skyline and the hills in '85 when nhc came rollin 3 cars deep. My man mini-hogg was shot. but it was all good between skyline and EH until 1989...ain't been the same since.
Was he the one that got shot in the a*s?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 20th, 2004, 5:52 pm

lonewolf wrote:
epun wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Hey epun, do you know when and where the next TURKEY BOWL is going to take place?

It sure would be nice to see them LEPRECHAUNS play the SWAHILI'S somewhere in the OZ :wink:

And lets hope them C's don't cross the tracks and start cracking.
Man, remember those...damn, some good memories lonewolf. I remember one game up at EH park between skyline and the hills in '85 when nhc came rollin 3 cars deep. My man mini-hogg was shot. but it was all good between skyline and EH until 1989...ain't been the same since.
Was he the one that got shot in the a*s?
in the chest..survived....you familiar?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 20th, 2004, 5:53 pm

look for a message in your PM?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 21st, 2004, 12:06 am

No I'm not familiar with that one, the one my Big Hound from Syndo Mob told me about was the one at that park near Paradise Valley Hospital a couple of years back.

Does COAST & NEIGHBORHOOD get along?

On another note going back to a prior question.
Found out that the East Side 27 ST Locos is suppodsedly a new youngster clique from ESD East Side San Diego that attend Wilson Middle School, but I never know that ESD goes that far west, this vato I know who does'nt bang said he got jumped by ESD also in the area, whats the deal?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 251
Joined: September 7th, 2003, 5:32 pm
Location: san diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by gautier » December 21st, 2004, 12:25 am

Have anybody got shot in or in front of fam mart?Cause me and my niggaz go there alot.We are from the south "dirty that is".I was in there today talking to Maurice about the new B-stone.And i look up Its about five crip niggaz walking in all blued up.And i know they were crips.I remeber one of you saying before that a lot of niggas from the atlanta be flamed up,But i can tell a nigga from the south and a nigga from cali.I have lived in both places.I lived in Pomona and all my cousins out there banged or hung around bangers.And there is a big deference from the way we dress, talk, and act.Them niggaz out there that day were BLOODS.Anyway them crip niggaz turned out to be Crazy Cee Wee and googie monsta.From that group with ecay uno bomb leery.They were bringing in some new cds.So we chated with them and rolled outand we heard some young blood niggaz say look at them crab niggaz(and they were bloods cuz no nigga from the south wear two pony tails or S curls).When we go outside to the car some more crip niggaz are riding around in circles mad doggin everybody in the parking lot.What i am asking is has anyone been shot there cause every time i go it is a mixture of sets eyeing each other and i dont wont to be around when that shit happens.I like fam mart but not that much.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 21st, 2004, 2:19 am

I REMEMBER SOME LADY GOT SHOT IN THE PARKING LOT BACK IN LIKE I BELIEVE IT WAS THE EARLY OR MID 90'S WHEN JAMMIN Z90 WAS DOING SOME PROMOTIONS THING OUT IN THE PARKING LOT. SHE DIDN'T DIE AND I DON'T REMEMBER IF IT WAS GANG RELATED, OR IF SHE WAS EVEN THE INTENDED TARGET OR JUST A BYSTANDER.

User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by SILENCIO » December 21st, 2004, 2:27 am

What kind of s#it do they sell there?
Last edited by SILENCIO on December 21st, 2004, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by FLUID » December 21st, 2004, 3:07 pm

FamMart sound kinda dangerous.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 21st, 2004, 5:54 pm

gautier wrote:Have anybody got shot in or in front of fam mart?Cause me and my niggaz go there alot.We are from the south "dirty that is".I was in there today talking to Maurice about the new B-stone.And i look up Its about five crip niggaz walking in all blued up.And i know they were crips.I remeber one of you saying before that a lot of niggas from the atlanta be flamed up,But i can tell a nigga from the south and a nigga from cali.I have lived in both places.I lived in Pomona and all my cousins out there banged or hung around bangers.And there is a big deference from the way we dress, talk, and act.Them niggaz out there that day were BLOODS.Anyway them crip niggaz turned out to be Crazy Cee Wee and googie monsta.From that group with ecay uno bomb leery.They were bringing in some new cds.So we chated with them and rolled outand we heard some young blood niggaz say look at them crab niggaz(and they were bloods because no nigga from the south wear two pony tails or S curls).When we go outside to the car some more crip niggaz are riding around in circles mad doggin everybody in the parking lot.What i am asking is has anyone been shot there cause every time i go it is a mixture of sets eyeing each other and i dont wont to be around when that shit happens.I like fam mart but not that much.
don't be up at fammart gangpeepin. alotta innocent souls are at places where they should take better precaution, and at this time of the year when school is out, I could think of better places to go huntin' for pu---y than fammart.....by the way, I lived in Atl for two years, and I saw alotta perms and s-curls homie from them country-ass brothas in the SWATS.....be careful young brotha, it's enough of us dyin' over the past couple of weeks, we don't need more.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by epun » December 21st, 2004, 6:02 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:I REMEMBER SOME LADY GOT SHOT IN THE PARKING LOT BACK IN LIKE I BELIEVE IT WAS THE EARLY OR MID 90'S WHEN JAMMIN Z90 WAS DOING SOME PROMOTIONS THING OUT IN THE PARKING LOT. SHE DIDN'T DIE AND I DON'T REMEMBER IF IT WAS GANG RELATED, OR IF SHE WAS EVEN THE INTENDED TARGET OR JUST A BYSTANDER.
back in '86 when it first opened, it was gang central. nhc use to get caught slippin up there...i got caught slippin' in '87 by some old Ghost Town crips...got away with just a few bruises......

User avatar
classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 493
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 6:43 pm
Location: san diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by classicc » December 22nd, 2004, 11:52 am

been gone for a minute steady dippin tryna get paid man whaddup my niggs.... maan. the town has been gettin hot man everytime here bout something someone is gettin popped from lincoln.....other than that really is lil suttle shit goin on more pimpin now than bangin thats fa sho san diego got rated one of the best cities to live in AGAIN. .... i see that bloodstonealbum is comin out might checc it out i am waitin on that new mitchy and jayo shit real talk and that smig dirtee i don't know why everyone thinks smigg is fromlincoln that fool is a rip from sacramento. well merry christmas to ya cats if i don't get on here again for a minute

User avatar
classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 493
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 6:43 pm
Location: san diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego)

Unread post by classicc » December 22nd, 2004, 12:05 pm

epun wrote:
gautier wrote:I was at fam mart today and it was a gang of blood niggas hangin in the parking lot flamed up.And this one young skinny nigga with a long perm walked over toward them.He had on lightblue and white button shirt open with a white T and blue shoes.So Iam thinking they are fisten to lynch this little nigga ,But he walked over andshook one of the guys hand and hung with them.So IamThinking what type of shit is that,then i looked again.the dude with the blue shoes on had a grey bandanna in his right left pocket.So im thinking they must be from Emerald.But he had on alot of blue.
You will see alot of that....young g's changin' the game up due to gang injunctions, but I don't know anybody from EH these days rockin' perms and wearin' blue with gray flags, so I"m lost on that one. Now I have also heard some weird ass alliances goin' on, but nothing that can be confirmed, plus the brotha in blue could've been family..... Now in my day, the same thing would happen because crips were really never a threat because they really didn't venture out into other neutral areas like fammart and when they did, it was usually 1 or 2 and they weren't lookin' for the get down. crips use to get passes all the time from some bloods, but only in neutral areas (5/9 would attack crips on site). Diff story with crips, never gave bloods passes. NHCrips attacked on-site, I PERSONALLY know this....Also keep your head on a swivel when in SESD because of the murder in Emerald Hills on Monday, especially around the federal/euclid/54th street area. Tempers are flared brotha.


i was readin some of this shit epun and you right man its some wild shit goin on i really think it is because alot of shit is dying yeah we have a couple of murders here and there but nothing really major. those days are pretty much ten years past. i have been in L A alot and man them muthafuccas be clownin us man but its hard to defend SD on a bangin tip cause mostly you are gonna get a boxin match. i have a relative from DLB"s and he was straight clowin one of his cousins not mine from ESP sayin that niccas was an O G down in Daygo but when he visited him up there he didn't even wanna step outside. its hard to defend dago shit when the tracc record isn't there ya dig i know you ain't up on for lacc of a better word glamourizin this shit but dago is still the town we love but the truth shows man dago bangin is not nearly as ruthless as even some mid sized cities in other states but we act like there is a whole lot going on. in the past year the hottest area was national city with 17 murders

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 251
Joined: September 7th, 2003, 5:32 pm
Location: san diego

Unread post by gautier » December 27th, 2004, 1:08 am

Epun. What hoods are in these areas o fsoutheast san diego,lomita,mountain view,mount hope,paradise hills,bay terrace,valencia park,and chollas view?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 27th, 2004, 11:13 am

gautier wrote:Epun. What hoods are in these areas o fsoutheast san diego,lomita,mountain view,mount hope,paradise hills,bay terrace,valencia park,and chollas view?
THE LOMITA AREA HAS LV70's-LOMITA VILLAGE 70's http://www.bonafidemuzik.com
THE PARADISE HILLS AREA HAS PHLsX3-PARADISE HILLS LOCOs X3.

Locked