Asian Gang shooting on video

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Asian Gang shooting on video

Unread post by whitekid » July 30th, 2003, 7:54 am

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Asian Gang shooting on video

Unread post by wcrockets » July 30th, 2003, 10:25 am

I remember that. It's old news. Two asian gangs went at it in a pool hall and one kid got shot to death. Orange County wasn't it?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 30th, 2003, 10:29 am

And why would I enjoy watching a teenager get murdered? Did you even think about that before you typed it in?

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » July 30th, 2003, 1:10 pm

That was a stupid ass statement to make W.K if that was you homie or family you wouldnt be talking about enjoy.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 30th, 2003, 2:33 pm

Homie, wcrockets meant that why would you post this up on here exactly for that reason. You misread his statement.

I couldn't "see" it on my computer for whatever reason, but I'm assuming this is a cat from Wah Ching(WC) taking out an Asian Boy(ABZ). That was old news, and I believe the WC gangmember is doing a long stretch for that. This involves the WC street gang, as opposed to the real WC that has existed over many years. 2 totally different things. This was just 2 street gangs going at it.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 30th, 2003, 3:33 pm

I understand that and remember this incident. It happened in El Monte.

I know gang members are busy putting in work, murdering and killing each other, and that's what being deep is all about.

However, I have a LOT of reasons why I think that young people dying before they come into true awareness is tragic. Eternally. I'll have to put them together and share them with you. It's quite a deep list.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 30th, 2003, 3:52 pm

That's what needs to be remembered when people pay respects to their homies. Being mad, angry at the world, or being full of personal issues...everyone has to go through it. Kids have to increase their chances at life and do things that increase their odds of living, not negative things that will surely send you to an early grave. I don't know personally what went down between those 2 cats, but at that point in time when that happened, it was basically 2 cats reacting to a situation. No time for questions, no time for answers, no communication. What they both ended up communicating to each other was very final and definite statements. 1 six feet deep in death, the other behind 6ftX8ft cell for life. They probably never met before that day too.

But who is to say when and how long it would take for those 2 cats to wake up and smell the coffee. Everybody is on their own time frame. What's done is done. Gangsterism continues~~~~>

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 30th, 2003, 5:41 pm

Yes, I agree. Beautifully put. You have a gift for communication BDL and I enjoy what you contribute here. That's just a fact.

I have to add this from my perspective though as it is my personal experience: Yes Gangsterism will continue until the end of this present age (call it the end of the world if you like) which nobody knows when that is. So will the root causes that create it.

But I have seen the light flicker to life in the eyes of grave bound young people. I have seen young men captured by a spiritual enemy for evil with a dead rockhard heart and a needle in their veins turn into a vibrant people full of life, plans, hopes, and dreams; then be supported and encouraged until the hopes and dreams became reality.

How could I ever, after seeing that with my own eyes and being involved in it, be unmoved at lost eternal potential again. May that day never come!

Sure these young people decide of their own freewill to engage their enemies along with the risks that come with that and who is to say if the one had lived he would not have killed at some point in the future or spent long years in prison for dirty deed. I know what you're saying. Believe me I do.

But I'm saying it doesn't have to be like that and that the true battle is in their mind and hearts and spiritual.

Life's a risky proposition without the eternal knowledge for sure. So how much more for the players.

I'll put in work allright. I'll keep on putting work investing myself into people who are passing from death into life because there's nothing in this world like it. Peace.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » February 2nd, 2004, 10:03 pm

Its obvious WhiteKid is a racist attempting to get fellow Black/Hispanic readers to promote the killing of Oriental Males.

Whitekid is telling you all to enjoy the killing of an Asian. What does that tell about him????

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » February 5th, 2004, 6:11 pm

It's a tragedy whenever someone gets murdered.......

I cannot understand the lack of love we have for each other, I hope I don't sound to sappy, it depresses me when I see things like this........

One life taken away for what??

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » February 6th, 2004, 12:37 am

that was between Asian Boyz (forgot which set) and Wah Ching (Sonny-side i believe)...the Asian Boyz member who was shot and killed was named, "kikker"...yeah...same plaka as me...ain't that a trip. and the one who shot him is "china dogg". China Dogg is currently doin' time in the penn for that shootin'...rumours were floatin' that ABZ killed him in jail, but other sources say he's still well and alive. this was almost 10 years ago...

outkast outlaw

Unread post by outkast outlaw » February 6th, 2004, 5:03 am

you have got it all wrong the peaple who carried out this murder are nothing but wannabee gangstas they dont know what a real thug is

now i can say im a thug but tis not cos im gonna rob you or rape you its becouse i came from the gutter and im still here im still here im still surviving theres no point in carring a gun unless you gonna use it propely this shooting was tro impress somone thats all

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”