Norte losing the battle???

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: Norte losing the battle???

Unread post by SilentWest » July 29th, 2009, 11:16 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:
SilentWest wrote:Surenos aint taking over shit, sureno drop outs who moved to northern cali are forming clicks made up of a bunch of #%@&#%@ paisas for protection against local gangs like Nortenos.
Nortenos are spreading ALL OVER the country now, into places where surenos have already been for years, Nortenos being a smaller gang and a fraction of Sureno numbers, are winning if you look at the BIG PICTURE.
the ultimate test for nortenos is to start successful varrios in so cal. surenos are everywhere and its not that hard for nortenos to start in cities where surenos have numbers and have been for years. surenos and nortenos will always be deepest in cali
There are many factors as to why that won't happen.

& there are also many factors as to why Southern California residents move to the North, but not vice versa.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » July 31st, 2009, 6:14 pm

SURENOS CONTROL LA COUNTY!
I BARELY SEE A NORPUTA IN SOUTHERN CALI...that BE A MIRCALE IF THEY ACTUALLY MAKE A HOOD IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOL!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 1st, 2009, 12:55 am

joker123 wrote:SURENOS CONTROL LA COUNTY!
I BARELY SEE A NORPUTA IN SOUTHERN CALI...that BE A MIRCALE IF THEY ACTUALLY MAKE A HOOD IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOL!
I know, huh? LOL Why would somebody from so far away move to South Central?

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » August 1st, 2009, 3:12 pm

Surenos are soft on the east and south. Keep that shit in Cali Texas and New Mexico, only get tough of yall numbers.
I was rappin it wth this loudmouth bitch from the west coast yelling "fuck niggers ese its cv 70" i wanted to beat the shit out her,then she sed she dont even hate black ppl she just say "all yall do is talk shit and not back it up" smh...

Better keep that fuck shit over there cuz on the east those surenos and just mexicans in general get robbed,shot and beat up for fun. Tell me im lying any nigga from down south or east will tell you str8 they never seen a black loose a one on one to a mexican, not saying that mexicans cant fight but thats wat we see.

Keep that fag shit over there

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Klaxon » August 1st, 2009, 6:30 pm

OyBoy wrote:Surenos are soft on the east and south. Keep that shit in Cali Texas and New Mexico, only get tough of yall numbers.
I was rappin it wth this loudmouth bitch from the west coast yelling "fu-- niggers ese its cv 70" i wanted to beat the shit out her,then she sed she dont even hate black ppl she just say "all yall do is talk shit and not back it up" smh...

Better keep that fu-- shit over there because on the east those surenos and just mexicans in general get robbed,shot and beat up for fun. Tell me im lying any nigga from down south or east will tell you str8 they never seen a black loose a one on one to a mexican, not saying that mexicans cant fight but thats wat we see.

Your experience really means nothing. Gang strength is heavily predicated on numbers. Of course Blacks are going to dominate and victimize Latinos in a region like the South; African-Americans make up a huge percentage of the population there, in comparison Latinos are a tiny percentage. Most of the Latinos out there are really recent immigrants too. In fact the majority are probably direct immigrants from Latin America who have never been in California or know the California gang culture.

As for California gangs being "fag shit" ... well, I don't gangbang, never have, never will. I'm mostly interested in this phenomenon from the sociological side, so its nothing personal with me. But I will say this ... a pretty significant number of law enforcement officials and gang researchers have identified Sureno gangs, especially the Mara Salvatrucha, as well as Latino prison gangs as the fastest growing gang element in the South. On top of that, Mexican cartels are establishing themselves very rapidly in the South where previously they did not exist. On the other hand, with the exception of the Black P Stones, there are zero gangs originating from outside of Southern California that have managed to establish themselves and survive here. Zero. In other words, gangs from California and Mexican drug syndicates are rapidly establishing themselves and growing in the South. On the other hand, drugs/gangs from the South have absolutely zero presence here. That should tell you something about the way trends are going and relative strength.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 3rd, 2009, 8:12 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
yea dats stupid if NORPUTA comes to SUR CALI and sports red he will get shot straight out!

EmptyLot
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by EmptyLot » August 4th, 2009, 2:38 am

OyBoy wrote:Surenos are soft on the east and south. Keep that shit in Cali Texas and New Mexico, only get tough of yall numbers.
I was rappin it wth this loudmouth bitch from the west coast yelling "fu-- niggers ese its cv 70" i wanted to beat the shit out her,then she sed she dont even hate black ppl she just say "all yall do is talk shit and not back it up" smh...

Better keep that fu-- shit over there because on the east those surenos and just mexicans in general get robbed,shot and beat up for fun. Tell me im lying any nigga from down south or east will tell you str8 they never seen a black loose a one on one to a mexican, not saying that mexicans cant fight but thats wat we see.

Mexicans, like MARTINEZ from the lott x3, are greenlighted on the East?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 4th, 2009, 12:15 pm

joker123 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
yea dats stupid if NORPUTA comes to SUR CALI and sports red he will get shot straight out!
Norputa? So only putas from the Nor~Cal, huh? That's pretty sad bro.. No wonder I didn't get shot in IE, SD, LA or OC.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 7th, 2009, 8:37 pm

u came sporting red or wat?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 7th, 2009, 9:13 pm

Yup

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 12th, 2009, 5:48 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Yup
were at!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 12th, 2009, 6:38 pm

I don't remember every where it was. I know it was in SD, OC, LA & probably in IE too.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » August 12th, 2009, 9:49 pm

In norcal the color red is everything but in socal the color blue isn't all that significant. The farther away from L.A. you get the less Dodger apparel you see. nortenos wear everything red laces,belts,pants,shorts etc. Guys in L.A. would never take it that far. A norteno coming to LA wearing red wouldn't be a big deal people would assume he's probably an Angel fan or a blood. There are no nortenos in L.A. so theres no need to be on the lookout for anybody wearing red.

RedDeathx4
What city do you live in now?: Brown Pride 4 Life

Unread post by RedDeathx4 » August 13th, 2009, 4:39 pm

To all those people sayin "Nortenos can never set up shop and south"(or whatever)...why would there be nortenos in the south? their called nortenos for a reason..same goes for surenos...all these "upstate" surenos are fake as hell, probably got ahold of a mr. pakistan - e cd and thought bangin 13 would make em cool. its cuz of the newer generation of chicanos are fuckin eveything up, bangin 13 when they from the norte(what the fuck is that shit?)most northenos are 2nd and 3 generation bangers compared to the 1st generation "upstate" surenos.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 13th, 2009, 5:01 pm

RedDeathx4 wrote:To all those people sayin "Nortenos can never set up shop and south"(or whatever)...why would there be nortenos in the south? their called nortenos for a reason..same goes for surenos...all these "upstate" surenos are fake as hell, probably got ahold of a mr. pakistan - e cd and thought bangin 13 would make em cool. its because of the newer generation of chicanos are fuckin eveything up, bangin 13 when they from the norte(what the fu-- is that shit?)most northenos are 2nd and 3 generation bangers compared to the 1st generation "upstate" surenos.
They've actually been here since the 70's. I remember even 1 gang from back in the 70's copied an LA varrio name, so they would sound legit.

RedDeathx4
What city do you live in now?: Brown Pride 4 Life

Unread post by RedDeathx4 » August 13th, 2009, 5:24 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
RedDeathx4 wrote:To all those people sayin "Nortenos can never set up shop and south"(or whatever)...why would there be nortenos in the south? their called nortenos for a reason..same goes for surenos...all these "upstate" surenos are fake as hell, probably got ahold of a mr. pakistan - e cd and thought bangin 13 would make em cool. its because of the newer generation of chicanos are fuckin eveything up, bangin 13 when they from the norte(what the fu-- is that shit?)most northenos are 2nd and 3 generation bangers compared to the 1st generation "upstate" surenos.
They've actually been here since the 70's. I remember even 1 gang from back in the 70's copied an LA varrio name, so they would sound legit.
there could be some real dudes but overall most of em are fake.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 14th, 2009, 10:12 am

Police: '05 Pinole double murder followed simmering gang battle

The July 30, 2005, double murder of two young men in a downtown park that convulsed Pinole and shook its cultivated self-image as a city largely free of violent crime was not an isolated event, authorities say.

Darren Kretchmar, 21, of Pinole, and Dave Gregory, 18, of Hercules were standing at a railroad trestle on the edge of Fernandez Park late that afternoon when Daniel Ruiz, a member of a Richmond gang, walked up and shot them and a third young man, who survived.

Ruiz, known as "Turtle," had been at a barbecue in the driveway of a Tennent Avenue duplex hosted by a fellow gang member on parole for attempted murder, when Ruiz saw Gregory, wearing a red shirt, walk into the park, said Detective Sgt. Matt Messier, the lead investigator in the case. Red is the color claimed by the Nortenos, the archrivals of Ruiz's gang, the Surenos, who claim blue. The victims had no affiliation whatsoever with any gang, police say.

But there was more to Ruiz's rage than the sight of a red shirt.

"In West Contra Costa, at that time, there was a gang turf war between Nortenos and Surenos," Messier said. "It was jumping before the park murders."

When Pinole police caught and arrested Ruiz in a yard minutes after his botched getaway, they found on him a photo of Edgar Zepeda Vega, a Sureno shot to death just weeks earlier in front of his home in Richmond, reputedly by a Norteno. Three days later, on June 12, 2005, a 20-year-old man whom Messier described as a former Sureno was shot and critically wounded on Encina Avenue in Pinole, reputedly by a Norteno.

Months before, on Nov. 5, 2004, Armando Vargas, a Sureno according to Messier, had been shot dead in Richmond, also reputedly by a Norteno.

And on July 11, 2005, Diego Pereza, a Hayward Sureno, was shot to death on an apartment house landing in El Sobrante; a 17-year-old from Pinole, who Messier said was a Norteno, was charged as an adult with murder, a gang enhancement and other charges; the disposition of the case could not be determined.

On Aug. 6, 2005, police arrested Teresita Rodriguez in San Pablo; Rodriguez had accompanied Ruiz into the park the day he killed Kretchmar and Gregory, Messier said. Rodriguez laughed when he showed her photos of the bodies, Messier said.

A few days later, police raided a Sureno house in North Richmond and found photos of Zepeda's funeral, with mourners throwing gang signs and brandishing firearms, Messier said. They also found a June 10, 2005, Times article describing the Zepeda killing and another shooting in North Richmond minutes earlier, and the arrest of two people including a 17-year-old Pinole resident who Zepeda's mourners believed were Nortenos.

"Why do you have a Sureno gang member, out on parole for attempted murder, living in Pinole, in an apartment overlooking the park?" Messier said. "These guys know their very good buddy (Zepeda) was shot and killed by a Norteno gang member. These are guys with serious motivation."

On July 30, 2005, Ruiz and Rodriguez, entered the park together in pursuit of the unsuspecting Gregory. As Messier tells it, as Gregory reached the railroad trestle, where Kretchmar happened to be sitting, Ruiz walked up behind Gregory and said, "What's up, homie," and shot him in the face after he turned around. Then Ruiz shot Kretchmar and the other young man.

"They see themselves as soldiers; there's a war going on," Messier said of the gang member mentality. And in war, he added, there are "civilian" casualties.

Last month, Ruiz, 28, was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole after pleading guilty to two counts of first- degree murder, attempted murder and gang enhancements, avoiding a trial and possible death sentence. At his sentencing, he said he was happy and looking forward to a life in prison that would be safer than outside.

"Daniel Ruiz said he's safer in prison," Messier said, "and in a way he is. He's with his gang."

Rodriguez, 23, pleaded guilty to being an accessory and was sentenced to three years' probation and a three-year suspended prison sentence.

"The main thing is he's off the street," Kretchmar's mother, Vicki Basham, who has moved to Fairfield, said of Ruiz. "I agree with that. He can't do this again."

Her sister, Linda Chambers of Rodeo, feels similarly about Ruiz and his fate, she said, but as for Rodriguez, "None of us feel that she really paid for her part in it."

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 14th, 2009, 10:14 am

SUR13VFL:.VARRIO FRONTERA LOCOS A violent clique of Sureno gang members killed six people in San Pablo since February 2007, police say, including several who became targets simply for wearing the color red. And while the department has arrested 11 suspects in those cases since March, police Chief Joe Aita said this week that his officers must remain vigilant. "It is unusual, but it is not unexpected," Aita said. "With all the violent crime that's been happening in the region, we knew the flood was coming, and we braced ourselves." San Pablo sits between larger urban cities on the Interstate 80 corridor, and several major traffic arterials pass through town. Local police long held that much of the city's street violence comes from "pass-through" crime — shootings that stem from conflicts that begin in Richmond or Oakland. But Aita said the recent incursion of a Sureno subset that normally roams in neighboring North Richmond, the Varrio Frontera Locos, became a far more serious problem for San Pablo residents last year, when pedestrians wearing red — the color favored by the gang's Norteno rivals — became targets in drive-by shootings. Detectives say that in several homicide cases, the gunmen either misidentified or did not care whether their victims were rival gangsters. "Like in any other business, these guys were testing the waters to see if they could expand their territory," Aita said. "We needed to send a strong message, and I think we did that." San Pablo police link the following killings to the same group: The Feb. 2, 2007, shooting death of 15-year-old Ivan Santos, who wore red while walking home from a corner market on the 3100 block of 11th Street. Prosecutors have charged 31-year-old Ramon Alejandre in the case. The Dec. 22, 2007, killing of 15-year-old Anthony Citron, shot near the corner of 19th Street and Lake Avenue. Police arrested 20-year-old Hector Betances in that case, and he remains in custody while prosecutors consider charges. The Jan. 26 shooting death of 20-year-old Jose Mendoza-Lopez, shot while standing outside an apartment on the 1800 block of Powell Street. He wore red, though police say he had no gang ties. Prosecutors charged 23-year-old Jose Martinez in that case, and still seek one other suspect. The Feb. 16 killing of 27-year-old Luis Perez, shot on the 2900 block of 15th Street. Police say Perez had no gang involvement but wore red. Prosecutors charged Luis Hernandez, Larry Valencia and Cole Azamar, all 20, in the case and are considering charges against 18-year-old Jorge Camacho. The Feb. 27 killing of Lisa Thayer, a 47-year-old homeless woman hit by a stray round near the corner of San Pablo Avenue and Road 20. Prosecutors charged Camacho with murder in the case. The April 26 fatal shooting of 37-year-old Rico McIntosh, who was walking home from a party near the corner of 14th Street and Lake Avenue. Prosecutors charged 20-year-old Jose Mota and two other men in the case. Police believe two other suspects fled to Mexico, Cmdr. Walt Schuld said. Aita credited his three-officer gang-suppression team and aggressive detective work for the bevy of arrests. "It was through diligent police work that we basically cut the head off this extremely violent group," Aita said. "We hit them so hard and so fast that they are reeling.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 14th, 2009, 10:21 am

so...norte losing the battle. doesn't seem like it.
i don't why people always hype up this sureno thing. it always seem like they're always getting shot in the north and they have a habit of killing innocent and believe me there's a whole bunch other instances where they shoot up the wrong people. you cant win the battle if you're not killing your actual enemy. only sureno up north that's anything real is MS X3 and the last time i've checked, even though they're surenos, they've killed just as many surenos in california as the nortenos

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 14th, 2009, 6:27 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:so...norte losing the battle. doesn't seem like it.
i don't why people always hype up this sureno thing. it always seem like they're always getting shot in the north and they have a habit of killing innocent and believe me there's a whole bunch other instances where they shoot up the wrong people. you cant win the battle if you're not killing your actual enemy. only sureno up north that's anything real is MS X3 and the last time i've checked, even though they're surenos, they've killed just as many surenos in california as the nortenos
i trip out that most Norteno gangs are united and SUR13gangs are not even MARAVILLA Gangs....

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 15th, 2009, 12:48 am

MS-13 isnt that strong up here. They were giving nortenos in Frisco trouble for a while, but their shot caller got blasted a few years ago. They do always hit the wrong people too. There was Tony Bologna and his sons. Then they killed a city worker too cause he was in a car with his homies wearing niners jerseys. Lame. Overrated ass gang IMO cause theyre always making the news like their Al queda or something. Surenos have always been up here, but nortenos will always have more pull here cause well, its northern cali...

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 15th, 2009, 10:08 pm

AVandelay wrote:MS-13 isnt that strong up here. They were giving nortenos in Frisco trouble for a while, but their shot caller got blasted a few years ago. They do always hit the wrong people too. There was Tony Bologna and his sons. Then they killed a city worker too cause he was in a car with his homies wearing niners jerseys. Lame. Overrated ass gang IMO cause theyre always making the news like their Al queda or something. Surenos have always been up here, but nortenos will always have more pull here cause well, its northern cali...
ur rite nortenos will control there but not for long.....

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 21st, 2009, 2:06 pm

well since you know so much about surenos...it seems the fbi's done a heavy sweep of these gangs:
vineland boyz
hawaiin garden
florencia
avenues
18th ( again, they do it every other year or so)
ms x3 (number 1 on the fbi's shit list)
pomona 12th
204th ( i don't think they were that major)
any guess as to who's next?

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 21st, 2009, 2:08 pm

forgot to include toonerville

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 22nd, 2009, 11:13 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:forgot to include toonerville
PLAYBOYS I THINK..
204TH IS JUS A LIL GANG....

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 23rd, 2009, 12:04 pm

If they havent lost'd, theyre losin there ground to SouthSiders.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 24th, 2009, 11:19 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:well since you know so much about surenos...it seems the fbi's done a heavy sweep of these gangs:
vineland boyz
hawaiin garden
florencia
avenues
18th ( again, they do it every other year or so)
ms x3 (number 1 on the fbi's shit list)
pomona 12th
204th ( i don't think they were that major)
any guess as to who's next?

FUCK MIERDA SECCAS,CHORENCIA,PEANUTBUTTERS,NOODLES,VAGINA BOYS,HAWAIIN GAYS,ITS ALL ABOUT THAT ONE EIGHT GANG,I KNOW IN MODESTO 18ST IS GETTIN DEEPER,IVE SEEN A FEW NEWSPAPER OF THERES WHERE THEY TALK BOUT 18ST,I KNOW I THINK IN MISSION DISTRICT OR SOME SHIT 18ST BEEFS HARD WITH 24ST AND THEN MIERDAS I HEARD WERE UP THERE TO BUT THEY HIDE AND SHIT,MY HOMEGIRL DATED A VATO FROM MIERDA SECCAS FOR 3 YEARS AND A FEW MONTHS AGO HE WANTED TO KICK IT WITH HER CUZ HE SAID HE WAS MOVIN TO SAN FRAN WITH HIS CLICK OF MIERDAS BUT IVE NEVER HEARD MIERDAS EVEN MENTIONED ANYMORE UPSTATE,THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN BUT NOT ENEMIES,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS WOULDNT TRIP ABOUT 18 CUZ THEY MET VATOS FROM 18 AND SAID THEY BOTH BEEF WITH ALL THE MIERDAS AND SURENOS UP THERE THERES NO REASON TO BEEF WITH THEM,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS DONT LIKE US BUT FUCK IT WE the BEST GANG

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 24th, 2009, 2:12 pm

playboys huh...any history on them??? so i'm reading this thread correctly, according to menace 18th st is pretty running their own program in LA and the only gang thats got enough nerve to standup to the mexican mafia in ALL of LA is 1 gang called OPAL ST???? youre telling everyone else is locked and keyed???

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 24th, 2009, 3:13 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:playboys huh...any history on them??? so i'm reading this thread correctly, according to menace 18th st is pretty running their own program in LA and the only gang thats got enough nerve to standup to the mexican mafia in ALL of LA is 1 gang called OPAL ST???? youre telling everyone else is locked and keyed???
OPAL ST USE TO BE DOWN BUT THEY GOT LIKE 50 MEMBERS LEFT,BUT THEY WERE DOWN CUZ PRETTY MUCH EVERY MEMBER FROM OPAL ST HAS KILLED SURENOS,,I KNOW LIKE 30 STILL IN the STS,the REST ARE LOCKED UP OR DEAD,AND A FEW MONTHS AGO SOME YOUNSGTERS WERE TRYEN TO BRING IT UP BUT NO ONE WANTED TO JOIN THAT SHIT,AND ABOUT 18ST LOOK AT US,WE GOT OUR LEADERS FROM LA EME RUNNIN OUR SHIT,WE DONT GOT NO SURENO GIVIN ANY 18ST CLICKA ORDERS,18STREETERS RUN 18ST,WHO DOES DRUG TRAFFICKING FOR the MEXICAN CARTELS,18ST,WE GIVE TAXES THAT ARE JUST FOR DA18ST LEADERS NOT FOR THE WHOLE EME,THE OTHER SURENO HOODS GIVE THEM MONEY AND ITS GIVEN ALL THROUGH OUT LA EME,SHIT MOST MEMBERS WHO JOIN LA EME ARE FROM 18ST,ALOT OF HOMIES WANNA GO TO WAR WITH ALL 13 HOODS,SOME WANNA GO AGAINST LA EME,IT WOULDNT BE THAT DIFFERENT CUZ WE PRETTY MUCH FIGHT WITH ALL THE 13 HOODS AND LA EME IS MAJORITY 18ST,THE LEADERS R MOSTLY FROM SURENO HOODS BUT MOST OF the SOLDADOS R FROM 18ST,IT WOULDNT BE SHIT IF WE WENT TO WAR,AND WHOEVER SAYS LA EME IS STILL the STRONGEST AND WOULDNT BE AFFECTED IF 18ST LEFT,THEY CALLED OFF THE GREENLIGHT ON MARAVILLAS AND MARAVILLAS STILL TALK SHIT BOUT LA EME

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 25th, 2009, 8:07 pm

WHERES THEIR HOOD THO?
MV LOSS THE GREENLIGHT?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 25th, 2009, 10:38 pm

joker123 wrote:WHERES THEIR HOOD THO?
MV LOSS THE GREENLIGHT?
THATS WHAT ALL THESE VATOS ON HERE BE SAYIN THAT MARAVILLAS LOSS THE GREEN LIGHT ON THEM,I WOULDNT KNOW CUZ IVE NEVER MET ANY MARAVILLAS,BUT I DONT THINK ITS TRUE CUZ ALL THESE SURENOS STILL DISS THEM AND CALL THEM GREEN LIGHTERS AND MARAVILLAS STILL SAY FUCK LA EME AND FUCK 13 AND ALL that,AND OPAL IS IN EAST LOS I THINK,WELL the YOUNGSTERS I SAW THAT WERE BANGIN IT WERE IN EAST LA

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 25th, 2009, 10:39 pm

joker123 wrote:WHERES THEIR HOOD THO?
MV LOSS THE GREENLIGHT?
THATS WHAT ALL THESE VATOS ON HERE BE SAYIN THAT MARAVILLAS LOSS THE GREEN LIGHT ON THEM,I WOULDNT KNOW CUZ IVE NEVER MET ANY MARAVILLAS,BUT I DONT THINK ITS TRUE CUZ ALL THESE SURENOS STILL DISS THEM AND CALL THEM GREEN LIGHTERS AND MARAVILLAS STILL SAY FUCK LA EME AND FUCK 13 AND ALL that,AND OPAL IS IN EAST LOS I THINK,WELL the YOUNGSTERS I SAW THAT WERE BANGIN IT WERE IN EAST LA