Norte losing the battle???

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: Norte losing the battle???

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 25th, 2009, 10:39 pm

joker123 wrote:WHERES THEIR HOOD THO?
MV LOSS THE GREENLIGHT?
THATS WHAT ALL THESE VATOS ON HERE BE SAYIN THAT MARAVILLAS LOSS THE GREEN LIGHT ON THEM,I WOULDNT KNOW CUZ IVE NEVER MET ANY MARAVILLAS,BUT I DONT THINK ITS TRUE CUZ ALL THESE SURENOS STILL DISS THEM AND CALL THEM GREEN LIGHTERS AND MARAVILLAS STILL SAY FUCK LA EME AND FUCK 13 AND ALL that,AND OPAL IS IN EAST LOS I THINK,WELL the YOUNGSTERS I SAW THAT WERE BANGIN IT WERE IN EAST LA

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 26th, 2009, 1:42 am

MENACE18 wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:well since you know so much about surenos...it seems the fbi's done a heavy sweep of these gangs:
vineland boyz
hawaiin garden
florencia
avenues
18th ( again, they do it every other year or so)
ms x3 (number 1 on the fbi's shit list)
pomona 12th
204th ( i don't think they were that major)
any guess as to who's next?

fu-- MIERDA SECCAS,CHORENCIA,PEANUTBUTTERS,NOODLES,VAGINA BOYS,HAWAIIN GAYS,ITS ALL ABOUT THAT ONE EIGHT GANG,I KNOW IN MODESTO 18ST IS GETTIN DEEPER,IVE SEEN A FEW NEWSPAPER OF THERES WHERE THEY TALK BOUT 18ST,I KNOW I THINK IN MISSION DISTRICT OR SOME SHIT 18ST BEEFS HARD WITH 24ST AND THEN MIERDAS I HEARD WERE UP THERE TO BUT THEY HIDE AND SHIT,MY HOMEGIRL DATED A VATO FROM MIERDA SECCAS FOR 3 YEARS AND A FEW MONTHS AGO HE WANTED TO KICK IT WITH HER because HE SAID HE WAS MOVIN TO SAN FRAN WITH HIS CLICK OF MIERDAS BUT IVE NEVER HEARD MIERDAS EVEN MENTIONED ANYMORE UPSTATE,THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN BUT NOT ENEMIES,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS WOULDNT TRIP ABOUT 18 because THEY MET VATOS FROM 18 AND SAID THEY BOTH BEEF WITH ALL THE MIERDAS AND SURENOS UP THERE THERES NO REASON TO BEEF WITH THEM,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS DONT LIKE US BUT fu-- IT WE the BEST GANG
Yeah, I've heard norteno and 18st sets in some states are cool just cause they both beef with MS. I dont know how legit a lot of these out of state sets are though claiming Cali gangs...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 26th, 2009, 9:32 am

AVandelay wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:well since you know so much about surenos...it seems the fbi's done a heavy sweep of these gangs:
vineland boyz
hawaiin garden
florencia
avenues
18th ( again, they do it every other year or so)
ms x3 (number 1 on the fbi's shit list)
pomona 12th
204th ( i don't think they were that major)
any guess as to who's next?

fu-- MIERDA SECCAS,CHORENCIA,PEANUTBUTTERS,NOODLES,VAGINA BOYS,HAWAIIN GAYS,ITS ALL ABOUT THAT ONE EIGHT GANG,I KNOW IN MODESTO 18ST IS GETTIN DEEPER,IVE SEEN A FEW NEWSPAPER OF THERES WHERE THEY TALK BOUT 18ST,I KNOW I THINK IN MISSION DISTRICT OR SOME SHIT 18ST BEEFS HARD WITH 24ST AND THEN MIERDAS I HEARD WERE UP THERE TO BUT THEY HIDE AND SHIT,MY HOMEGIRL DATED A VATO FROM MIERDA SECCAS FOR 3 YEARS AND A FEW MONTHS AGO HE WANTED TO KICK IT WITH HER because HE SAID HE WAS MOVIN TO SAN FRAN WITH HIS CLICK OF MIERDAS BUT IVE NEVER HEARD MIERDAS EVEN MENTIONED ANYMORE UPSTATE,THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN BUT NOT ENEMIES,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS WOULDNT TRIP ABOUT 18 because THEY MET VATOS FROM 18 AND SAID THEY BOTH BEEF WITH ALL THE MIERDAS AND SURENOS UP THERE THERES NO REASON TO BEEF WITH THEM,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS DONT LIKE US BUT fu-- IT WE the BEST GANG
Yeah, I've heard norteno and 18st sets in some states are cool just cause they both beef with MS. I dont know how legit a lot of these out of state sets are though claiming Cali gangs...
It's not just cuzz of MS. It's cuzz some 18ers act like they're not surenos & that they're enemies with them. Some of these sets aren't legit, but there's some legit 1's out of state.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 26th, 2009, 10:58 am

fu-- MIERDA SECCAS,CHORENCIA,PEANUTBUTTERS,NOODLES,VAGINA BOYS,HAWAIIN GAYS,ITS ALL ABOUT THAT ONE EIGHT GANG,I KNOW IN MODESTO 18ST IS GETTIN DEEPER,IVE SEEN A FEW NEWSPAPER OF THERES WHERE THEY TALK BOUT 18ST,I KNOW I THINK IN MISSION DISTRICT OR SOME SHIT 18ST BEEFS HARD WITH 24ST AND THEN MIERDAS I HEARD WERE UP THERE TO BUT THEY HIDE AND SHIT,MY HOMEGIRL DATED A VATO FROM MIERDA SECCAS FOR 3 YEARS AND A FEW MONTHS AGO HE WANTED TO KICK IT WITH HER because HE SAID HE WAS MOVIN TO SAN FRAN WITH HIS CLICK OF MIERDAS BUT IVE NEVER HEARD MIERDAS EVEN MENTIONED ANYMORE UPSTATE,THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN BUT NOT ENEMIES,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS WOULDNT TRIP ABOUT 18 because THEY MET VATOS FROM 18 AND SAID THEY BOTH BEEF WITH ALL THE MIERDAS AND SURENOS UP THERE THERES NO REASON TO BEEF WITH THEM,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS DONT LIKE US BUT fu-- IT WE the BEST GANG[/quote]
Yeah, I've heard norteno and 18st sets in some states are cool just cause they both beef with MS. I dont know how legit a lot of these out of state sets are though claiming Cali gangs...[/quote] It's not just cuzz of MS. It's cuzz some 18ers act like they're not surenos & that they're enemies with them. Some of these sets aren't legit, but there's some legit 1's out of state.[/quote]

THATS TRUE,THE OUT OF STATE CLICKS I KNOW THAT ARE LEGIT ARE

BABY WYNOS(NEBRASKA,WASHINGTON)
WICKED SIDE GANGSTERS(GEORGIA)
CHOLOS(EAST COAST)
COLUMBIA LOCOS(GEORGIA)
TOKERS(WASHINGTON)
SPIDERS(KANSAS)
LIL CRIMINALS(SS,WS)TEXAS
TINY LOCOS(SS,WS)MEXICO
LP CLICKA(COLORADO)
THE POSSE(ARIZONA)
MANA DE GANGEROS(AUSTRALIA)
THEN YOU GOT 2 CLICKS OF 18 IN the PHILLIPINES,BOTH SS18ST
THEN U GOT OTHER MEMBERS OF CLICKAS FROM LA GETTIN MEMBERS FOR THEM BUT FROM OUT OF STATE
U GOT 54TH TINY LOCOS,SHATTO PARK LOCOS,TINY WYNOS AND OTHER CLCIKS

THERE WAS A VIDEO THAT 18ST IS the MOST WANTED GANG IN AUSTRALIA BY COPS CUZ THEY GOT DEEPER OVER THERE AND STARTED TO MAKE SYDNEY AUSTRALIA LOOK LIKE WEST LA WITH ALL the VIOLENCE,THERES RAPPERS FROM THERE,ASESINO,NACHO,MON,CANO,VAGO

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

fu-- MIERDA SECCAS,CHORENCIA,PEANUTBUTTERS,NOODLES,VAGINA BOYS,HAWAIIN GAYS,ITS ALL ABOUT THAT ONE EIGHT GANG,I KNOW IN MODESTO 18ST IS GETTIN DEEPER,IVE SEEN A FEW NEWSPAPER OF THERES WHERE THEY TALK BOUT 18ST,I KNOW I THINK IN MISSION DISTRICT OR SOME SHIT 18ST BEEFS HARD WITH 24ST AND THEN MIERDAS I HEARD WERE UP THERE TO BUT THEY HIDE AND SHIT,MY HOMEGIRL DATED A VATO FROM MIERDA SECCAS FOR 3 YEARS AND A FEW MONTHS AGO HE WANTED TO KICK IT WITH HER because HE SAID HE WAS MOVIN TO SAN FRAN WITH HIS CLICK OF MIERDAS BUT IVE NEVER HEARD MIERDAS EVEN MENTIONED ANYMORE UPSTATE,THEY KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN BUT NOT ENEMIES,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS WOULDNT TRIP ABOUT 18 because THEY MET VATOS FROM 18 AND SAID THEY BOTH BEEF WITH ALL THE MIERDAS AND SURENOS UP THERE THERES NO REASON TO BEEF WITH THEM,I KNOW SOME NORTENOS DONT LIKE US BUT fu-- IT WE the BEST GANG[/quote]
Yeah, I've heard norteno and 18st sets in some states are cool just cause they both beef with MS. I dont know how legit a lot of these out of state sets are though claiming Cali gangs...[/quote] It's not just cuzz of MS. It's cuzz some 18ers act like they're not surenos & that they're enemies with them. Some of these sets aren't legit, but there's some legit 1's out of state.[/quote]

CHOLOS(EAST COAST)
COLUMBIA LOCOS(GEORGIA)
TOKERS(WASHINGTON)
SPIDERS(KANSAS)
TINY LOCOS(SS,WS)MEXICO
LP CLICKA(COLORADO)
THE POSSE(ARIZONA)
THEN U GOT OTHER MEMBERS OF CLICKAS FROM LA GETTIN MEMBERS FOR THEM BUT FROM OUT OF STATE

THERE WAS A VIDEO THAT 18ST IS the MOST WANTED GANG IN AUSTRALIA BY COPS CUZ THEY GOT DEEPER OVER THERE AND STARTED TO MAKE SYDNEY AUSTRALIA LOOK LIKE WEST LA WITH ALL the VIOLENCE,THERES RAPPERS FROM THERE,ASESINO,NACHO,MON,CANO,VAGO

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

CHOLOS(EAST COAST)
COLUMBIA LOCOS(GEORGIA)
TOKERS(WASHINGTON)
SPIDERS(KANSAS)
TINY LOCOS(SS,WS)MEXICO
LP CLICKA(COLORADO)
THE POSSE(ARIZONA)

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » August 28th, 2009, 5:43 pm

outhere in salt lake we have alot of 18st from a bunch of different cliques smiley drive, tiny diablos, colombia lil cycos and a few more i cant remember. all the 18st outhere bang on the nortenos and the homies from los angeles carry alot of juice in the prison system here. 18st that i know always put 18st first above surenos and really only got along with other surenos when locked up. as far as the eme l know 18st has alot of carnals with juice and alot of the main camarada and soldados were from 18st

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » August 28th, 2009, 5:48 pm

i read about 18st growing rapidly in modesto and other cities in norte cali and centro cali. 18st is growing everywhere and yeah some vatos u meet that claim 18st dont have a clue bout the history of 18st but outhere u run into a bunch of 18st from los angeles

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 5:54 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:i read about 18st growing rapidly in modesto and other cities in norte cali and centro cali. 18st is growing everywhere and yeah some vatos u meet that claim 18st dont have a clue bout the history of 18st but outhere u run into a bunch of 18st from los angeles
IF U WANNA KNOW HOW SOME1 IS FROM 18 EVERY 18STREETER KNOWS THE NAME OF THE FIRST VATO WHO BANGED 18ST,KNIGHT OWL,THEN ASK THEM THEIR CLICK AND THERE NAME,EVEN THO REAL 18STRS SAY THEYRE NAMES THEN CLICKS,LIKE ME IF I WAS BANGIN ON SOME1 I SAY MENACE WESTSIDE XV3ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG WEST LOS AREA,THE FAKE 1S SAY JUST A SIDE THEN A NAME,THEY WOULD SAY SUMTHIN LIKE JOKER WS18ST,ITS ALL BS,THE FAKES CLAIM 13,SAY WERE COOLW ITH SOME RIVAL HOODS,AND REP GREEN FOR SOME REASON

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » August 28th, 2009, 5:59 pm

yeah thats true a lil homie from tiny diablos represented like that. every 18st i know is 18st first and foremost and battled 13 and 14 varrios with a vengeance

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » August 28th, 2009, 7:07 pm

YEA DOESNT 18ST GO AT IT with ALL 13HOODS IDK ABUT 14 HOODS BUT YEA....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 7:36 pm

IN SOUTHERN CALI 18ST WE DONT CARE BOUT NORTENOS WHEN WERE IN the STS CUZ WERE HERE THERE OVER IN NORTHERN CALI,THEN IN the PEN ITS 18 RIDES FOR 18 THEN LA EME AND HANDLES SHIT WITH NORTENOS,MS,BGF,THEN OUTSIDE OF CALI IN SOME PLACES WERE 18ST AND SURENO HOODS ARE COOL THEY HANDLE SHIT WITH NORTENOS,I KNOW IN MODESTO THE CLICK OF 18 IS CALLED LIL TOWN SOLDIERS AND THEY DO BEEF WITH THE NORTENOS CUZ the ONLY SURENO GANG I HEARD WAS IN MODESTO AND IS RIVALS WITH 18 IS PLAYBOYS,THEN IN CENTRAL VALLEY ITS NOT THAT MUCH BEEF CUZ THE SURENOS FIGHT NORTENOS/BULLDOGS AND VICE VERSA AND 18 GOES AT IT WITH MORE BULLDOGS AND IN NORTHERN CALI IN SAN FRAN ITS MORE 18ST VS SURENOS AND NORTENOS,THEN IN SAN JOSE AND SAC TOWN I HEAR NORTENOS AND 18 DONT REALLY BEEF CUZ THEY BEEF WITH the SAME SURENO HOODS ESPECIALLY THE HATE THEY BOTH GOT FOR MS,THEYRE NOT LIKE COOL WITH EACHOTHER BUT NORTENOS FOCUS ON THE SURENOS WHILE 18 FOCUS ON the MIERDAS,THE ONLY NORTENO HOOD I KNOW 18 BEEFS HARD WITH IS 24ST IN SAN FRAN I THINK

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » August 28th, 2009, 7:42 pm

THERE IS NO 18ST IN SACRA HOMEBOY

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 28th, 2009, 8:04 pm

kings wrote:THERE IS NO 18ST IN SACRA HOMEBOY
WTF,THIS NORTENO TOLD ME HE MET VATOS FROM 18 IN SAC TOWN AND THAT THEY DIDNT TRIP CUZ HE BEEFED WOTH MS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 29th, 2009, 9:57 am

Why would 18 go against MS in prision when they both ride under 13? 18 isn't known for being in SJ, except for 2 members at 1 point in time & they funked with Nortenos too. As far as all these "Nortenos" you claim to talk to Menace, I don't believe they're real. You say you meet them online & I see you claim that they say a bunch of fake ass shit to you.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 4:23 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Why would 18 go against MS in prision when they both ride under 13? 18 isn't known for being in SJ, except for 2 members at 1 point in time & they funked with Nortenos too. As far as all these "Nortenos" you claim to talk to Menace, I don't believe they're real. You say you meet them online & I see you claim that they say a bunch of fake ass shit to you.

I KNOW ONE OF THEM WASNT REAL CUZ HE WENT FROM NORTENO TO A BULLDOG TO A NORETNO AGAIN,AND YEA 18 IS COOL WITH LA EME IN the PEN BUT THERES STILL TENSION BETWEEN US AND MS THAT WE DONT CARE WERE WE AT IF THEYRES A MIERDA AROUND ITS NO PEACE,BUT SOME OF THE NORTENOS ARE HOMIES OF A FRIEND OF MINE WHO USE TO BE COOL WITH SURENOS BUT DIS 1 HYNA WHO WAS A SURENO IN SJ KILLED A NORTENO WHO WAS HIS HOMIE SO HE DONT KICK IT WITH SURENOS ANYMORE BUT HE SAYS THAT ONE TIME HE WAS WITH THEM THEY HIT UP A VATO WHO WAS FROM 18 AND THEY SAID WHO HE BEEFED WITH AND HE SAID the SURENO HOODS AND WHEN HE SAID MS THEY SAID THEY BEEF WITH 18 TO SO THERES NO BEEF,BUT IDK,I HEAR THAT 18 AND NORTENOS DONT REALLY TRIP IN SOME PLACES CUZ THEY BEEF WITH SURENOS

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » August 29th, 2009, 8:19 pm

manace18 your full of bs,you dont know what your talking about

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 10:46 pm

PSYCLONE wrote:manace18 your full of bs,you dont know what your talking about
DAMN U FOOLS SWEAR U KNOW SHIT BOUT MY HOOD,TELL ME WHO U KNOW FROM 18,WHAT CLICKS,I KNOW HOMIES IN EVERY CLICK IN CALI AND OUT OF STATE IN GEORGIA,ARIZONA,NEVADA,MEXICO,PHILLIPINES,AUSTRALIA,TEXAS,WASHINGTON,MARYLAND,WHO DO U VATOS KNOW,I MAY BE WRONG BOUT THE SHIT I SAID BOUT CARTELS AND LA EME CUZ I AINT REALLY INTO THAT SHIT,I CUD GIVE A FUCK BOUT LA EME AND THE CARTELS,BUT U VATOS THINK U KNOW MORE BOUT 18 THEN ME WHEN IM FROM IT,U FOOLS JOINED 18,NO SO DONT TRY TO TELL ME SHIT BOUT MY HOOD THAT OLDER HOMIES SCHOOLED ME ON,the DEAD HOMIE TRIGGER SCHOOLED ME,TORO,NECIO,LIL SILENT(E.I.P.) ALL FROM SHATTO PARK SCHOOLED ME,MY OLDER BROTHER SNIPER EASTSIDE 18ST BEBITOS,MY OLDER BROTHER CUETE WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS SCHOOLED ME BOUT 18,YOU FOOLS SAY U KNOW VATOS FROM 18,WHATS THEYRE NAMES AND CLICKAS,REAL VATOS WOULD SAY IT,SHIT I KNOW OTHER PPL THAT KNOW HOMIES FROM THE HOOD AND THEY SAY WHERE THEY KNOW THEM FROM AND ALL THAT,ANY1 COULD SAY OH I KNOW A GUY FROM 18ST,THAT DONT MAKE IT TRUE,IF I WAS A CLAIMER I WOULDNT SAY IM RELATED TO ANY1 FROM 18,I WOULDNT SAY MY NICKNAME,MY CLICK,HOMIES FROM the HOOD THAT KNOW ME AND WOULD TELL ANY1 IM FROM 18,SHIT FIND AN OFFICER CHRIS BUTCH OF RIVERSIDE COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT AND HE WILL FUCKEN TELL U IMA GANG MEMBER,HE ARRESTED ME AND the HOMIE BABY G A WHILE BACK,SO IF U VATOS WANNA KEEP PLAYIN LIL BS BOUT U KNOW SHIT,GO HEAD,U VATOS HEAR SHIT,WHO U KNOW FROM LA EME,CARTELS,18ST,ANYWHERE,WHERE U GUYS GET UR INFO,U VATOS BELIEVE EVERYTHIN U HEAR,HOW U GONNA TELL ME BOUT MY BARRIO,ITS MY HOOD,IT AINT UR HOOD,AND EVERY 18STR KNOWS 18ST WAS AROUND BEFORE LA EME AND that WE GOT the MOST SOLDADOS FOR THEM,ANY1 WHO SAYS THEYRE 18ST AND SAID THAT 18ST WASNT AROUND BEFORE LA EME AND the OTHER SHIT IS A DUMB ASS CUZ REAL 18S KNOW THAT FOR A FACT

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » August 30th, 2009, 12:48 am

MENACE18 wrote:EVERY 18STR KNOWS 18ST WAS AROUND BEFORE LA EME AND that WE GOT the MOST SOLDADOS FOR THEM,ANY1 WHO SAYS THEYRE 18ST AND SAID THAT 18ST WASNT AROUND BEFORE LA EME AND the OTHER SHIT IS A DUMB ASS because REAL 18S KNOW THAT FOR A FACT
Your so full of shit I can smell you from here. Nobody here believes your a gangster cuz you speak so much nonsence. Your nothing but a fakteen groupie. I talked to officer Chris Butch and he said he arrested you for indecent exposure.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 7:38 am

femun wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:EVERY 18STR KNOWS 18ST WAS AROUND BEFORE LA EME AND that WE GOT the MOST SOLDADOS FOR THEM,ANY1 WHO SAYS THEYRE 18ST AND SAID THAT 18ST WASNT AROUND BEFORE LA EME AND the OTHER SHIT IS A DUMB ASS because REAL 18S KNOW THAT FOR A FACT
Your so full of shit I can smell you from here. Nobody here believes your a gangster because you speak so much nonsence. Your nothing but a fakteen groupie. I talked to officer Chris Butch and he said he arrested you for indecent exposure.
UR FUCKEN STUPID BITCH,WHERE the FUCK U LIVE,WHERE U BE AT BITCH,ANY MUTHUFUCKER WANT SHIT COME TO SC LA 54TH AND VERMONT AND SEE WEST UP BITCH,IVE GOTTEN DOWN WITH RIVALS,IVE PUT IT DOWN FOR MY HOOD,AND U FOOLS AINT FROM 18ST SO HOW the FUCK WUD U KNOW BOUT MY HOOD,CUZ U GUYS TALK TO WHO,TELL ME BITCHES WHO U KNOW FROM 18 IN LA COUNTY WHATS THERE NAMES AND CLICKS,AND DONT BE BITCHES WHATS SAYIN THEYRE NAMES GONNA DO,GIVE ME UR REAL NAMES AND ILL HIT THEM UP AND FIND OUT WHO KNOWS ANY HOMIES FROM THE HOOD,SO FUCK ALL U BITCHES,FOOLS AINT EVEN MEMBERS OF ANY HOOD AND ACT U KNOW BOUT MINE,FUCKEN LAMES,AND NAH REAL PPL KNOW IMA G,PPL THINK U GUYS ARE IDIOTS FOR THINKEN U KNOW BOUT MY HOOD WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW ANY1 FROM MY HOOD,AND UR FUCKEN GAY BITCH,ME AND the HOMIE BABY G GOT ARRESTED CUZ OF SOME GANG SHIT,DUMBFUCK

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2009, 12:55 pm

You try to hard menace & I heard mm was around in mid 50's.

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » August 30th, 2009, 2:02 pm

EmptyLot wrote:
OyBoy wrote:Surenos are soft on the east and south. Keep that shit in Cali Texas and New Mexico, only get tough of yall numbers.
I was rappin it wth this loudmouth bitch from the west coast yelling "fu-- niggers ese its cv 70" i wanted to beat the shit out her,then she sed she dont even hate black ppl she just say "all yall do is talk shit and not back it up" smh...

Better keep that fu-- shit over there because on the east those surenos and just mexicans in general get robbed,shot and beat up for fun. Tell me im lying any nigga from down south or east will tell you str8 they never seen a black loose a one on one to a mexican, not saying that mexicans cant fight but thats wat we see.

Keep that fag shit over there
Mexicans, like MARTINEZ from the lott x3, are greenlighted on the East?
Lott x3? The fuck are you talking about ? What im saying is east coast surenos dont reall hold weight and they only beef with other surenos and try to make peace with the gangs over here. When they do battle it out with black/latino (rican and dominican) gangs they go against those 30 deep block crews and still get their ass whooped.

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » August 30th, 2009, 2:08 pm

Klaxon wrote:
OyBoy wrote:Surenos are soft on the east and south. Keep that shit in Cali Texas and New Mexico, only get tough of yall numbers.
I was rappin it wth this loudmouth bitch from the west coast yelling "fu-- niggers ese its cv 70" i wanted to beat the shit out her,then she sed she dont even hate black ppl she just say "all yall do is talk shit and not back it up" smh...

Better keep that fu-- shit over there because on the east those surenos and just mexicans in general get robbed,shot and beat up for fun. Tell me im lying any nigga from down south or east will tell you str8 they never seen a black loose a one on one to a mexican, not saying that mexicans cant fight but thats wat we see.

Keep that fag shit over there
Your experience really means nothing. Gang strength is heavily predicated on numbers. Of course Blacks are going to dominate and victimize Latinos in a region like the South; African-Americans make up a huge percentage of the population there, in comparison Latinos are a tiny percentage. Most of the Latinos out there are really recent immigrants too. In fact the majority are probably direct immigrants from Latin America who have never been in California or know the California gang culture.

As for California gangs being "fag shit" ... well, I don't gangbang, never have, never will. I'm mostly interested in this phenomenon from the sociological side, so its nothing personal with me. But I will say this ... a pretty significant number of law enforcement officials and gang researchers have identified Sureno gangs, especially the Mara Salvatrucha, as well as Latino prison gangs as the fastest growing gang element in the South. On top of that, Mexican cartels are establishing themselves very rapidly in the South where previously they did not exist. On the other hand, with the exception of the Black P Stones, there are zero gangs originating from outside of Southern California that have managed to establish themselves and survive here. Zero. In other words, gangs from California and Mexican drug syndicates are rapidly establishing themselves and growing in the South. On the other hand, drugs/gangs from the South have absolutely zero presence here. That should tell you something about the way trends are going and relative strength.

WRONG. Look at ny and nj, where most bloods outnumber crips 3 to 1 and crips STILL HOLD IT DOWN. Its quality over quantity my brother. Crips have taken over whole cities from bloods and so on.

Your wrong again about the South. Latinos BEEN THERE.Yes, there alot of recent immiggrants but that dont mean shit.....latino gangs are growing in the South but they definately not dominating it. Most Latino gangs fight OTHER LATINO GANGS....barely giving black gangs a scratch on the face. And theres PLENTY OF California gangs down south? Where are you gettin this info from? Lil rock Ark was named lil LA for all the west coast gangbangers coming over there.And Mexican cartels are doing their work,they get props but they under the radar for the most part them Haitains and other carribean groups are running shit down south....you must be talking texas when you sed that lol. and homegrown gangs down south have pulll...Atlanta IS FILLED WITH block crews..gangbanging is rare there. So nah.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 3:17 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:You try to hard menace & I heard mm was around in mid 50's.
IVE HEARD LA EME STARTED IN the 60S,BUT ALRIGHT LETS SAY THAT THEY STARTED BEFORE 18ST,THEY DIDNT START the 13 PHASE TIL AFTER 18ST STARTED SO EITHER WAY,THEY CUD HAVE STARTED LA EME BEFORE 18ST STARTED BUT the 13 SHIT WASNT STARTED BEFORE 18ST

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 30th, 2009, 5:49 pm

HOW COME U GUYS NEVER GOT THE 13?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 6:15 pm

joker123 wrote:HOW COME U GUYS NEVER GOT THE 13?

WELL I KNOW 18ST BEEN OUT SINCE 1959,LA EME I HEARD WAS STARTED IN 1960S,MAYBE THEY MIGHT HAVE STARTED BEFORE 18ST BUT I DONT THINK THEY WERE MAKIN ANY NOICE BEFORE THE 60S,ANY WAYS WHEN THE VATO KNIGHT OWL STARTED 18ST HE HAD PEOPLE JOIN AND BACK THEN WHEN LA EME WAS GETTIN ALL THE HOODS TO SAY SURENO AND the 13 18ST DIDNT DO IT BACK THEN SO WHY WOULD WE DO IT NOW,ONLY MARAVILLAS,OPAL ST,AND OTHER GREEN LIGHT HOODS DIDNT REP THE 13 AND 18ST DIDNT EITHER,18ST ONLY BECAME COOL WITH LA EME YEARS LATER SO I GUESS FOR A WHILE WE WERE GREEN LIGHTERS EVEN THO LA EME DIDNT GREEN LIGHT US,OTHER HOODS WERE AROUND BEFORE US BUT THEY REP the 13,CLANTON,WHITE FENCE,38ST,I KNOW WERE AROUND BEFORE US,I THINK 38ST IS PROBABLY THE OLDEST THEN WHITE FENCE THEN CLANTON 14TH

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 30th, 2009, 6:29 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:HOW COME U GUYS NEVER GOT THE 13?

WELL I KNOW 18ST BEEN OUT SINCE 1959,LA EME I HEARD WAS STARTED IN 1960S,MAYBE THEY MIGHT HAVE STARTED BEFORE 18ST BUT I DONT THINK THEY WERE MAKIN ANY NOICE BEFORE THE 60S,ANY WAYS WHEN THE VATO KNIGHT OWL STARTED 18ST HE HAD PEOPLE JOIN AND BACK THEN WHEN LA EME WAS GETTIN ALL THE HOODS TO SAY SURENO AND the 13 18ST DIDNT DO IT BACK THEN SO WHY WOULD WE DO IT NOW,ONLY MARAVILLAS,OPAL ST,AND OTHER GREEN LIGHT HOODS DIDNT REP THE 13 AND 18ST DIDNT EITHER,18ST ONLY BECAME COOL WITH LA EME YEARS LATER SO I GUESS FOR A WHILE WE WERE GREEN LIGHTERS EVEN THO LA EME DIDNT GREEN LIGHT US,OTHER HOODS WERE AROUND BEFORE US BUT THEY REP the 13,CLANTON,WHITE FENCE,38ST,I KNOW WERE AROUND BEFORE US,I THINK 38ST IS PROBABLY THE OLDEST THEN WHITE FENCE THEN CLANTON 14TH
YEA CAUSE 38ST BEING SINCE the ZUIT ZOOT RIOTS...
BUT THOSE VATOS ARE DYIN OUT...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 6:39 pm

YEA 38ST,WHITE FENCE,CLANTON,36ST,ALOT OF HOODS ARE DYIN OUT,I STILL SEE SOME VATOS BANGIN BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THEY WERE,CUZ WHITE FENCE AND CLANTON USE TO BE DEEP

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » August 30th, 2009, 6:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:YEA 38ST,WHITE FENCE,CLANTON,36ST,ALOT OF HOODS ARE DYIN OUT,I STILL SEE SOME VATOS BANGIN BUT NOT AS MUCH AS THEY WERE,because WHITE FENCE AND CLANTON USE TO BE DEEP
YEA CAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE GETTIN KILLED OR LOCKED...
THE ONLY FOOS I THINK ARE ACTIVE ARE PF23 GBZ STS 22ND...HEY IS LOCO PARK STILL UP...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 30th, 2009, 8:53 pm

I SAW VATOS BANGIN THAT IN NORTHERN CALI

CRASYWICKEDSTYLO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sick Sid3

Unread post by CRASYWICKEDSTYLO » August 30th, 2009, 9:44 pm

38st not dying just that most of them vatos r either lock up or move away! I meet some hynas from 38st a while back they said they have a lot of tagger s who opperate in 38st varrio get in sort of like a stepin stone ! but 38st has all ther varrio on lock

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 31st, 2009, 7:19 am

IVE SEEN IT TAGGED BUT HAVENT SEEN ANY1 BANGIN IT,BUT THEN I SAW VATOS FROM FLORENCIA SAY THEY WANNA TAKE OUT 38ST AND NOT BEEF WITH ECC,WHO DOES 38ST BEEF WITH BESIDES 18ST, AND FLORENCIA