NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

Unread post by SilentWest » April 2nd, 2013, 12:18 am

I'm not saying there's not a bunch of them in Sacramento, but as far as NR outnumbering N's in the 916, that's a huge stretch. Yolo county though, does have a grip of these NR cats. I work in Yolo county on weekends, right outside of Sac. & I've met fools who just last year were banging Norte heavy, got locked up for a few months, and came out full fledged Northern Riders. The primary reason being was that the Nortenos on the inside "had too many rules," and '"would look for any reason to oust a fellow homie." The cat I talked too also said the SNY he was on had more NR's in it than the Northerners had on the mainline. He also mentioned that the "Northerners were contracting southerners to put hits out on the NR's." I don't know the validity of these claims, and I doubt them. But that's what the guy said. Crazy huh. sure gives you an idea that these guys are a growing presence.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 9th, 2013, 12:16 am

well from what i understand SNY is the "trend" anyway lol they'll be the 4th umbrella from the north then. nortenos, bulldogs, upstate surenos and northern riders. but i kind of understand why there's alot of norteno dropout. NF is trying to make it blood in blood out for nortenos. surenos on the other hand, they'll let you retire and move on with your life. seems like you wanna leave norte your ass is on a hit list. but then again NF is always pushing it to be more than a prison gang and now it seems like they're trying to make NF / norteno as one organization. you can tell cause the FEDS been busting them up and down central and northern california in the last 5 years. the surenos on the other hand seem to be same as it's always been. split up and divided into separate territories. each EME with his own turf. but if the northern riders don't organize and structure they'll just be like the bulldogs and upstate surenos. all over the place with no direction. but if they manage to merge with the bulldogs, upstate surenos, sureno dropouts and bloods and crips...that could be big. they'll do what EME and NF couldn't do. unify cali...under a dropout flag lol

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » December 24th, 2013, 5:58 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:well from what i understand SNY is the "trend" anyway lol they'll be the 4th umbrella from the north then. nortenos, bulldogs, upstate surenos and northern riders. but i kind of understand why there's alot of norteno dropout. NF is trying to make it blood in blood out for nortenos. surenos on the other hand, they'll let you retire and move on with your life. seems like you wanna leave norte your ass is on a hit list. but then again NF is always pushing it to be more than a prison gang and now it seems like they're trying to make NF / norteno as one organization. you can tell cause the FEDS been busting them up and down central and northern california in the last 5 years. the surenos on the other hand seem to be same as it's always been. split up and divided into separate territories. each EME with his own turf. but if the northern riders don't organize and structure they'll just be like the bulldogs and upstate surenos. all over the place with no direction. but if they manage to merge with the bulldogs, upstate surenos, sureno dropouts and bloods and crips...that could be big. they'll do what EME and NF couldn't do. unify cali...under a dropout flag lol
None of these groups will ever unify! Not even bulldogs and northern ryders. Northern ryders are flat out snitches, sex offenders, and DO's. The bulldogs were created at a time when the NF was at its lowest ever. They had just endured a huge case against them. The old way that the organization was set up, there was only one leader at the top. He was skimming money for personal gain. The "big homies" greenlighted him. They tasked an individual that was close to him to hit him. He was given the option of doing it and remaining in good standing, he refused. He was from fresno! Another member was tasked with hitting the member that refused, he was also from fresno, and he also refused! In a nutshell both guys from fresno dropped out because of politics. They ended up taking all their fresno home boys with them and creating the Bulldogs. As bad as that sounds the bulldogs are not really PC's. They definitely were created from 2 dropouts though. I can not see them ever uniting with Northern Ryders because they are a PC group! The reason that so many Northerners drop out is because we program way harder than anyone else! If you do not want to work, exercise, follow a ridged set of rules, they will remove your ass quick! No other prison group programs like us period! We do it because we are way outnumbered. Our unity and organization more than makes up for having less numbers on the yard. Not everyone is cut out for such a ridged program though! Remember in prison you get all kinds of people. Some are hardcore convicts and some are dirty dope fiends. When you ride NORTE in prison your days of being a lowlife are over. You will exercise daily, refrain from any and all drug use, and function on whatever level the household requires of you. NORTE, requires this of everyone not just NF! This is why there are so many dropouts now. Some of these guys simply cant or wont function! The organization shows no mercy, it is "Do or Die"

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 14th, 2014, 3:33 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:they do put in work. all of central and northern cali is going against the SUR but you can't stop it from coming up. they're all immigrants moving up they're not 3rd or 4th generation white fence or avenues moving in to take over. just paisas. they come up come up with a random SUR name bam! you got surenos. whether they're connected to LA or anywhere in SOCAL...who knows. but it seems like the nortenos are making the news more and more and the bulldogs sound like theyre expanding. north and central is actually REDDER. no one ever talks about it but the SUR expansion is leading weird stuff. you know have BB is black, Brown pride in the midwest which is brown and nortenos in DENVER??? freaking weird. never thought i see the day when a NORCAL gang spread. CRIPS BLOODS FOLKS PEOPLE SURENOS..sure. but norcal stuff?? unreal man.
never seen any nortenos here in denver.....i seen some pics of grafitti a few years ago though and believe it may be some kids who saw it on the net or gangland though

there are surenos here though but not legit ones, mostly paisas who dont even claim a gang just sur13 and get banged on by just about EVERYBODY......im sure they are feared at all the mexican dances and events but at hip hop clubs and established gang hoods they are a non-factor...believe that....i see them post all over the net that they are running shit though...thats laughable

there are plenty of surenos in aurora though from what i seen........that used to be white/black part of town......now alot of mexicans are moving in....from mexico or cali (so they claim) and starting sureno gangs out in the shitty parts of the burbs.......but again they are rarely seen in denver unles you shop at mexican supermarkets or go to mexican dance halls

most the sur-norte stuff seems to be happening in smaller towns.....many of them arent even all that close to denver

i know most people dont believe me until they been out here themselves

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 14th, 2014, 3:36 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:so...alot of the gangs up north walk and talk black. it's just how its. alot of surenos up north dress walk and talk black. alot of crips and bloods dress like surenos in socal. that's how it is more and more everyday between north and south. you got asians and mexicans with grills and gold teeth up north and you hardly see bloods and crips that do...but you'll see em with creased khakis, iron white ts, high knee socks, dress shirt with a closed button at the neck. surenos in the south act black too...they rap. you know how many sureno rappers there are. and you know many surenos love ice cube and tupac and the game. get over it....everything's mixed up nowadays. surenos always make it sound like it's about the la raza....all this stuff was born in bred in cali...it's all american. the cholos, the nortes, MS, 18, border brothers, bulldogs....got nothing to do with la raza. get over it.

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » February 15th, 2014, 2:31 pm

what are you ranking about??? 18st is 100% la, born in la.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 17th, 2014, 1:12 pm

we know that lol what are you talking about

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 18th, 2014, 12:54 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:we know that lol what are you talking about
LOL He's confused and I'm confused on why that was quoted.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 20th, 2014, 3:49 am

andrew wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:so...alot of the gangs up north walk and talk black. it's just how its. alot of surenos up north dress walk and talk black. alot of crips and bloods dress like surenos in socal. that's how it is more and more everyday between north and south. you got asians and mexicans with grills and gold teeth up north and you hardly see bloods and crips that do...but you'll see em with creased khakis, iron white ts, high knee socks, dress shirt with a closed button at the neck. surenos in the south act black too...they rap. you know how many sureno rappers there are. and you know many surenos love ice cube and tupac and the game. get over it....everything's mixed up nowadays. surenos always make it sound like it's about the la raza....all this stuff was born in bred in cali...it's all american. the cholos, the nortes, MS, 18, border brothers, bulldogs....got nothing to do with la raza. get over it.
I agree! At this point in the game everyone is copying each other. Shit, I have even seen woods with pendltons calling each other holmes, and wearing hair nets. These were real prison whiteboys. Not White Nortenos or Surenos. These dudes were from the woodpile! They both had done a lot of prison time. It tripped me out at the time but all this stuff is crossing lines with everyone. Oh yeah, and 18th street is definitely LA born and breed! I think everyone knew that anyway! They are probably the biggest group in LA and in other states and countries as well, at this point. I know they are in my neighborhood in New Mexico. I don't think that that they have any ties to CA at all though. Maybe the ones at the top, but not your average gangbanging kid out here.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 20th, 2014, 10:31 pm

why all these fools wanna bang a street they never walked on anyways? out here in denver cmg is good size as well as rollin 30........amazes me

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 21st, 2014, 3:17 pm

I agree! Why bang something that you know nothing about. Who is CMG? If these 18th streeters from New Mexico ended up in a California prison I wonder how they would be looked at? They would probably accept them but only half heartedly I am sure! How can you call yourself a Sureno and you have never been to California? I confronted someone with that question not to long ago. I told him the only time you been to LA is when your mommy took your ass to Disneyland. He got real quiet and didnt want to talk about it anymore, LOL! New Mexico has some pretty hard homegrown gangs. If I grew up here, I would just keep it real and rep the hood that grew up in! I once worked with a sureno from LA out here. This other guy that we worked with was from Houston, Texas and he claimed SUR. The one from LA used to talk shit about him to me. Even he recognized that he was fake! Dude never had been to Cali! How you gonna expect people to take you serious frontin like that?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 22nd, 2014, 12:03 am

silentwssj wrote:I agree! Why bang something that you know nothing about. Who is CMG? If these 18th streeters from New Mexico ended up in a California prison I wonder how they would be looked at? They would probably accept them but only half heartedly I am sure! How can you call yourself a Sureno and you have never been to California? I confronted someone with that question not to long ago. I told him the only time you been to LA is when your mommy took your ass to Disneyland. He got real quiet and didnt want to talk about it anymore, LOL! New Mexico has some pretty hard homegrown gangs. If I grew up here, I would just keep it real and rep the hood that grew up in! I once worked with a sureno from LA out here. This other guy that we worked with was from Houston, Texas and he claimed SUR. The one from LA used to talk shit about him to me. Even he recognized that he was fake! Dude never had been to Cali! How you gonna expect people to take you serious frontin like that?
I think that's Crenshaw Mafia n what trips me out harder is the cats from Northern Cali claiming sur!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 22nd, 2014, 11:04 am

Oh yeah! That would probably make sense with the CMG thing. I notice that most Black LA hoods have chapters all over the country now! Yes, these Northern born-chicano-Surenos definitely trip me out! Don't they know their history? The whole North-South split took place because they were saying that only LA varrios were legit! In my eyes even if you are claiming Sur up North, you are still from from up North! It should not matter that you are on their side! In their eyes you would be coming from the supposedly "Tame" streets of Northern California, also how can you call yourself a Sureno when your not from the SUR? These dudes must go through some weird psychological stuff in their heads! Can you imagine saying Fuck NORTE! But you were born and raised there. WOW! is all I can say!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 22nd, 2014, 12:03 pm

silentwssj wrote:Oh yeah! That would probably make sense with the CMG thing. I notice that most Black LA hoods have chapters all over the country now! Yes, these Northern born-chicano-Surenos definitely trip me out! Don't they know their history? The whole North-South split took place because they were saying that only LA varrios were legit! In my eyes even if you are claiming Sur up North, you are still from from up North! It should not matter that you are on their side! In their eyes you would be coming from the supposedly "Tame" streets of Northern California, also how can you call yourself a Sureno when your not from the SUR? These dudes must go through some weird psychological stuff in their heads! Can you imagine saying Fuck NORTE! But you were born and raised there. WOW! is all I can say!
They do go through some weird psychological stuff in their heads, or they really don't know their history. This is some of the reasons there are so many claiming to be south siders in the north. Just take a good look at some of the people on this board. Well at least one, but you know what I mean. They even seem to try and justify themselves by using the term "upstate", but some of them aren't even from down south to begin with!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » May 6th, 2014, 6:54 am

Got a question for you Norteno's,How come there isnt no sets of Norteno's setting up shop down south? I know they dont have the power in the North the surenos just like if the Nortenos set up hoods in So.Cal???666Bumperjack from way back

Crazyriders
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Crazyriders » May 6th, 2014, 8:11 am

bumperjack wrote:Got a question for you Norteno's,How come there isnt no sets of Norteno's setting up shop down south? I know they dont have the power in the North the surenos just like if the Nortenos set up hoods in So.Cal???666Bumperjack from way back
Surenos are way too strong to let any nortenos try to make a move into Southern Cal. And the norteno farmers are scared of Surenos Gangsters

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 6th, 2014, 12:56 pm

Ok Crazyriders, I understand down south the Sureno's are strong in So.Cal but scared of Sureno gangsters?,I'm not biting on that!!! been in the game way to long!!! maybe some square would believe that,not disrespecting the South or North but real gangsters are not scared or affraid of any enemy's, if you truly believe that? dont get caught slipping on the wrong turf, unless there cowards and in time they would get weeded out,Crazyrider the one comment I agree on is that they are to powerful for Norteno's to set up shop down south, Im just saying Crazyrider I know your a sureno,just by what you write!!! but your not talking some knack from way back stud Im a wood, not a caucasian!!!,Thanks for answering my question on the first part of your answer...666BUMPERJACK FROM WAY BACK :roll:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » May 7th, 2014, 1:20 am

bumperjack wrote:Got a question for you Norteno's,How come there isnt no sets of Norteno's setting up shop down south? I know they dont have the power in the North the surenos just like if the Nortenos set up hoods in So.Cal???666Bumperjack from way back
Apparently you haven't caught any of Silent's posts on this very question you're asking have you? I'll defer to him on this if he decides to share.
Surenos are way too strong to let any nortenos try to make a move into Southern Cal. And the norteno farmers are scared of Surenos Gangsters
With replies like this I wouldn't even bother asking for his opinion, or rather remarks on anything.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 7th, 2014, 11:27 pm

i'll answer this....lol

California Department of Justice agents arrested four Riverside County residents accused of trafficking drugs from Mexico to Central California.

An attorney general’s task force arrested Erwin Alva, Rosemary Alvarez, Ernesto Carrillo and Christopher Pellegrin on March 4 in Riverside County. They were charged with 13 felony counts in Tulare County, about 10 miles southwest of Fresno in Central California, where they are being held in custody.

The four Inland residents are accused of being part of a larger conspiracy tied to trafficking methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana through the state, according to the attorney general’s office.

The investigation began last summer when agents began looking into Jose Magana in the Central Valley on suspicion of trafficking marijuana. The investigation showed his organization was moving drugs to Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Pennsylvania. He, too, was arrested March 4.

The group was also tied to supplying narcotics to the Nuestra Familia gang in Kings County, about 10 miles south of Fresno.

By the end of the investigation, attorney general’s agents arrested 11 people, seized 56 pounds of methamphetamine, four kilograms of cocaine, 942 marijuana plants and $268,775 in cash.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 7th, 2014, 11:29 pm

while the surenos are running around up north tagging walls and shooting random people, nuestra familia is pipe lining. THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME. lol

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 5:12 am

They also are getting busted,wickedthoughts,I also understand your a Norteno and sticking up for the North which your suppose to do,they also got inditments in San Jo,and Sac,the NF(ene) Im talking about Norteno's not The NF your big homies Why aren't there Norteno's in Southern California Neighborhoods Im talking about the disruptive group the street gang not prison gang,its just a matter of time before someone flips are rats on them to save there own ass,and them NF members will be back in Coracoran or the bays SHU program, Crazyrider told me because the Sureno's are to deep and Strong,down south and them wouldnt allow and would roll them up I believe thats why it has happened,and the big homies rather you stay put push that dope and get paid instead of fighting a war that you will never win or its a never ending war,yes there agenda on the streets is making money not gangbanging,they can care less about a war there not fightinhg itsthe footsoldiers,war ...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 5:45 am

Wickedthoughts,one thing Im not is a hater it is a valid issue even though Im a wood and we are enemys in Califorias penal system Im not on her clowning blacks or Nortenos,just to let you know,Sounds like it could be business that war has been going on since Sureno's and Norteno's became them street gangs 30 years ago 1984 the Norteno birthyear,The shoe war was in 1968 in San Quentin,anyhow the agenda for the North and South in prison is its on site,the streets are different its more about the benjamins and I total agree,a war just gives your army casualitys,Its a war that neither side wont win or hasnt won yet?Im just posting a issue I personally cannot answer me belonging to another group that has nothing to do with the Su or Nor war,its not our war even though we allie with the Sureno's,Im not siding or hiding from any disruptive group,another name for a street gang,I had a legimate question I believe why are the Norteno's setting up shop in southern california like the so called surenos are setting up shop in Northern California for who knows how long,I got into with some youngsters in Reno along time ago claiming surenos and never even seen a street in LA and They thought we claimed Nortenos and I set them straight and checked there you banging fake asse's,so I know alot of it is fake ass dudes that even arent from southern California never even been to So.Cal,I get that and Have seen that when I was in Nevada never seen it in California my home state,but never have been confronted cause in cali Im a wood and look like a wood not fake ass sureno is going to mistake me for a Norteno just saying...

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 8th, 2014, 1:56 pm

you do understand that immigration moves up not down. and it's not about strong man it's about "deep." sheer numbers. if you're talking "strong" then you're talking pretty much crips and bloods split amoung each other,divided, and taking on all southside as a set. if you're talking strong then you're talking a handful of farmers taking on all of southern cali put together. you're talking bulldogs saying fuck north and south. you're talking TRG taking on all long beach surenos in the 90s. you're talking MS when they first came out. when maravilla said no tax. shit in diego, right now west coast and lincoln making ALL the noise. we're talking 2 sets. the entire surenos in the county don't do shit. nortenos cannot setup shop because it is almost impossible to recruit and there are waaaay too many surenos. i mean where are they going to get the membership from? some of these gangs have been there for decades. a kid growing up there is not going to claim northside sactown when he has 3 generations worth of family or friends telling him to be a sureno. lol. but even then the fact that you got nuestra familia and their cronnies running around down there, it's funny to me lol

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 4:20 pm

Yes understand you have to respect the numbers any soldier can tell you that. I understand the Surenos are deep and always have been but you more than likely know your ENE was not started by any one. Hispanic from the The North,but was founded 11 years after the EME,because of being so called dogged and the homeboys didnt like it so they started the NF in Soledad I believe in 1968,Now your hitting everybase and I totally agree with your anology,There are 30 riots a month in CDCR and the Surenos are in half of them satistics say,But you have big homies in both gangs from north and south,because that is not there war they are not disruptive groups,Nortenos,Surenos,Crips,Bloods,Which are Street gangs in CDCR thats what they are refered to not street gangs,dont know if you have been to D.O.C are not? They care about getting paid not know endless war for a Cause ,Its all smoke but if your blind to it and stay gangbanging and dont move up the latter your hands will be in cuffs and theres in green ,Its a ongoing story and its big and alot bigger than us its the belly of the beast it will swallow you if you let it consume you,just a older wood from the hood Crazy Whiteboy from FelonyFights still fighting and young at heart fit and in shape as a polar bear ape,666 bumperjack from way back

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 8th, 2014, 5:16 pm

hey i'm answering you why norte can never in Southern cali and i'm just explaining to you. but it seems like some one kept bringing up the norte too weak to start a hood and that's just retarded. all of these gang one way or another did enough to get where they did. i don't know why you want to run the history up again. but surenos keep talking that you can't move down, well.. they are mosising around down there. and to have nuestra familia going down there is alot worse than having a nortenos. that's my take. a norteno is a small fish but an NF creating a regiment out there.....shiiitttt lol

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2014, 5:30 pm

I don't think Nortenos are too weak or scared to have hoods in the south. I just think they have zero influence down here and even if for some reason some Nortenos moved down here for the sole purpose of gang banging in the south( highly unlikely), where will they recruit from? There's no neighborhood with kids that want to be down with the North here.

In many ways I understand what those from Northern California are saying. Being from the Inland Empire, we always heard the same thing. " why does LA have hoods in IE but IE has no hoods in LA" and this was supposed to prove something but isn't what they think. Mostly immigrants are still moving back to LA.. People are migrating out, people moved here for cheaper housing or rent, and to get away from a bad neighborhood. But you'll notice it's not that LA gangs took over IE hoods, they took over spots that were unclaimed by any established gangs. But some people like to exaggerate. I'd imagine it's similar situation up north but maybe worse with the fact that most of the surenos there aren't even from the South. So obviously the South has influence there to an extent.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 8th, 2014, 8:14 pm

i was born and raised in san jose grew up in a sureno neighborhood (poco way) which has been around since 87-88 and still active till this day . in my case as it is for many other "chicanos" who grew up in my neighborhood, we rep sur because we grew up in a sureno neighborhood . what many people fail to understand is that its not all paisas or recent immigrant because you have to understand that they are having kids that are being raised in these neighborhoods and will become future surenos. some barrios are established and well rooted in san jose and are no joke because just like nortenos put in work surenos put in work the same .

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Yes it could be confusing to most,I believe that majority never even been down south,but there is influence in. That I the North for sure but I totally agree its a farce that these guys claiming Sur in the the north are Norteno Surenos proof is KollmarVago 408, Ruthlesscray I also know that them real riders from the North are not scared they put in work as Surenos do to claim,and know I also came from a Northern Calnia barrio VSL Davis street Boyz,and I banged before there were Nortenos and Surenos,Unlike most I was a white boy in a Hispanic gang but choose 30 years ago when I went to CDC to Vacaille Medical Facility,Became a wood I put my work in also more than Most been in 3 cars,some say how is that possible keep putting in work earning that respect its earned and never can be taken from you,You I moved up the Latter not down,but I never could understand the North South Conflict but it has history and guess what everyone has a choice when they get to prison who there going to ride with especially the 3 main Races White,brown and black,the only ones you have to get there blessing is the gang you banged on the street with the blessing was given to us all to follow your heart and always keep a love for the hood in what endeavor you choose keep your head up and Always ride with pride our gang choose 3 different prison cars and remained with there love and respect,thats why real ryders have to respect any and all who has put there work in and KollmarVago408 its understandable,your situation if ever you went to now CDCR you would have to make a choice and deal with the Consquences,if there were any,I banged for 12 years in the hood,and now Im a wood going strong for 30 years,Its always good to hear anothers account of there Neighborhoods,Inland Empire a big area were the founding fathers of the Ride are from lowriding white boys who loved them Cadie's crippled,thank you fellas for sharing on this thread,Knowledge is power,haters come in all walks of life but the ones in street gangs haven't graduated to the next level,but soon hopefully would get a clue,that Whites are gangsters to dont let the smooth taste fool Ya...Crazy White Boy 666 a older wood from the. hood,Bumperjack.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 8th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Wickedthoughts thank you for sharing,Im not saying the North is Weak you have RealSoldiers,Killers in every car,You also have sodbusters internet bangers cant put no work in on here running your mouth is the easy part anyone can do it ,and sodbusting is commenting on a subject when nobody ask for your opinion in the first place,and if you ask a question that you already know the answer to your trying to get your clown on ,There is a old saying That talk is cheap and it is cause the gang s I been with and are with now you cant talk or walk your way into a car,and travel very far,so fuck all you sodbusters and haters go put some real work in alot of keyboard warriors on here putting in work with them lips sew up the hole in the sides of your necks and speak with Knowledge Respect and honor...signing out Crazy White Boy 666

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 8th, 2014, 11:30 pm

don't get me wrong i do have respect for true surenos that do their thing. but as far as i know the only qualified surenos that "invaded" the north were clanton 14 in san jose, 18th and MS in the SF bay, playboys in stockton and vickystown in central valley. 18th and MS and vickys town are paisas. i've seen 18 and ms personally when i was in the bay. vickystown is central valley so i never had the chance to encounter one. i've seen the youtube video it's real paisas. look it up. as far kallomar...listen. youre hood is named poco way, a street in san jose. think about it. what connection is that to LA. did some someone in LA send a soldier up there and say hey...claim poco way. did someone from LA say hey...go to richmond and call yourself richmond surenos or VFL or to SF and call yourself 16 and 19 street. alot of them started in norcal, that's why you call yourself upstate surenos. you chose to flag blue because you decided to. but youre not accepted below bakersfield. they just want your tax money. shit hell, there's no Inland Empire barrio up north either or Diego or Ventura County. those 4 gangs are LA gangs that recruit by the mass and then spread around everywhere.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 9th, 2014, 5:38 am

Respect is earned, If they have earned it? you can't be disrespecting "Anyone" That has? whether at one time or another you got funk with a cetain group, lets say!, "We all have enemy's" "Respect" is taught and earned, disrespect has gotten many buried and to this day still goes on in and out of the "prison system"You got "LiL Homies"& "Big Homies" learn there "Position" in this game,Some of us have been to school and some of us haven't?, if you have,There is no excuse for ignorance in the game,I have gained knowledge threw years of hurt and pain,"Through my years in the game" I've seen them come I've seen them go,I know the Real and The fake because it only takes a minute to pull someone's covers,If you talk that talk you better walk that walk and if not,Its only time before someone punchs your card!!! anybody can act hard on a internet site cause they feel safe and basically you are,Unless someone reveals there idenity? Everybody isn't your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn't mean there for you. Just because they say they got your back, doesn't mean they won't stab you in it. People pretend well. Jealousy sometimes doesn't live far. So know your circle. At the end of the day,real situations expose fake people. so pay attention.There will be Haters, There will be Doubters, There will be Non-Believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong. The Enemy is not fighting you because you're weak. He's fighting you because you're strong. A REAL WARRIOR HAS ONLY ONE FRIEND:himself,so he feeds his body well; he trains it;works on it. where he lacks skill,he practises. Where he lacks Knowledge he studies. But above all he must believe, He must believe in the strenght of will.of purpose,of heart and soul.RESPECT IS EARNED,HONESTY IS APPRECIATED,TRUST IS GAINED,AND LOYALTY IS RETURNED...666 CRAZYWHITEBOY

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 9th, 2014, 10:28 am

Wickedthoughts just wanted to make a coment,you made a statement your folks are trying to make Nortenos blood in blood out would never happen,because street gangs,are not on that level you can personally graduate but as a whole it will never happen hasn't happened in the Norteno's 30 years history,The politicswont let it happen as a group or whole,think about that statement,just for a minute,not everyone can get to climb that latter and make it to that top step,just trust me on this one enough said ...CrazyWhiteboy from FelonyFights666Bumperjack a old Wood from the hood