Poway

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Poway

Unread post by yardstick » September 17th, 2009, 1:30 am

Damn! Now there's a 13ce gang in Poway!
Poway Varrio Hidden Hills....they tag up 88's (Hidden Hills-HH) like white power dudes do. What's the history on these homies? And what's up with Valley Center VLS (VCVLS), and Pauma Valley 13? What's the history on them. SD is getting all these fools claiming 13ce gangs now. Especially in areas where you wouldn't think there are 13ce gangs (VPQ, MM13, PowayHH, Valley CenterVLS, Pauma Valley 13! Do all of them ride in the Upper County car? BTW-I'm not dissing, I'm just trippin out on all the sets reppin the Sur13 in areas that never traditionally had cholos.

I'm just waiting for Jamul 13, or Borrego Springs Locos to pop up!

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Poway

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 17th, 2009, 2:59 pm

i wanna see where the hood is at in PQ and in Poway..

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 17th, 2009, 11:18 pm

PQLS was started by a LOGANERO dropout (RS?) and a homie from GARDEN GROVE13. their varrio is just some apartments on carmel mountain rd and penasquitos drive

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 20th, 2009, 1:04 am

wow. i passed by there every morning on the way to work over the summer.
so now i ask..
how do you become a trece varrio???
who takes these kind of "varrios" serious?

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 20th, 2009, 11:23 am

for 13 you gotta hit the pen..and roll with the SSiders. the gang can't earn it unless the shotcallers from there put work in the pen. i take any vato that puts work in seriously-no matter what hood they claim. ALL hoods are gonna have true gangsters and busters. thats just the nature of the beast. some hoods have more hardened gangsters, and some hoods have more busters. i think these newer gangs that are alot mellower. they dont really have alot of enemies yet-and their hood isnt surrounded by other varrios.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 20th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Now I saw a new hit up in Normal Heightsin Normal Heights: "MDLSX3 Adams Avenue." I think what's happening is that non-affiliated people are getting locked up, then they fall in with Surenos in the pen, and they come out and make a new hood in the area they were originally from. And, dropouts from other gangs can''t handle the straight life, so they start new gangs in the areas that they move into.

WTF is MDLS?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 21st, 2009, 11:05 am

"they dont really have alot of enemies yet-and their hood isnt surrounded by other varrios."

then these kids dont have much incentive to be bangin'.
its sad that the kids these days are bangin' because thats what they feel that theyr supposed to be doing. i mean its natural that you look at yourself based on how others percieve you so i guess these latino, asian and black gotta play the role?
damn.
what can you do..

Yardstick, i think MDLS *could* be Mexican Demon Lokos.
my guess is based on me knowing a girls in HS who repped that stuff hard. it was probably some shit that her and her friends started as like a click generic to SouthEast..

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 21st, 2009, 3:40 pm

scrub1819 wrote:"they dont really have alot of enemies yet-and their hood isnt surrounded by other varrios."

its sad that the kids these days are bangin' because thats what they feel that theyr supposed to be doing. i mean its natural that you look at yourself based on how others percieve you so i guess these latino, asian and black gotta play the role?
That's what i say too. It's one thing to have a rival in your backyard, but it's another thing to have to drive 15 minutes out of the way to find a rival. Maybe its just drugs and racism? Making a gang to keep other dealers out of the area, or maybe those kids feel like they are being discriminated against, so they band together.

Either way, I really think your right. There is no incentive.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 22nd, 2009, 8:47 am

scrub1819 wrote:"they dont really have alot of enemies yet-and their hood isnt surrounded by other varrios."

damn.
what can you do..

my guess is based on me knowing a girls in HS who repped that stuff hard. it was probably some shit that her and her friends started as like a click generic to SouthEast..
i think it is mexican demons cuz i have a homies whos brothers are from that shit,i always c them hit up ss mexican demons never seen them hit up locos tho

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 23rd, 2009, 11:22 am

MENACE18 wrote:

damn.
what can you do..

i think it is mexican demons because i have a homies whos brothers are from that shit,i always c them hit up ss mexican demons never seen them hit up locos tho

What's the history on them? I never heard of them.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 23rd, 2009, 3:50 pm

I THINK MEXICAN DEMONS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 90S