California gangs (Oakland and Bay area)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » December 27th, 2004, 10:59 am

lol... crippin in fremont??

what the fu.ck has the world come to

and "deep creek gangstas".... as in deep creek road?? say it isn't so

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area)

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » December 28th, 2004, 8:54 pm

lollllllllllllllz

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 28th, 2004, 10:31 pm

Yea........
In San jose i saw some nortenos at John Steinbeck middle school, its on Santa Teresa and stenbeck street , any one kno what varrio dis is?

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 28th, 2004, 10:33 pm

and 2%SODA and purple dinasour, where u guys from? U kno where deep creek is you live near it?How do u kno where it is? Just wonderin....

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 28th, 2004, 10:48 pm

Also what Filipino gangs are active in north cali? I know of RPB but what else up here

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » December 28th, 2004, 10:57 pm

fremont wuz rated the safest and best city to live in the United States

enuff said

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 29th, 2004, 9:44 am

I thought it was San Jose

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » December 29th, 2004, 10:42 am

gasmask wrote:and 2%SODA and purple dinasour, where u guys from? U kno where deep creek is you live near it?How do u kno where it is? Just wonderin....
i was livin in fremont from 1987 til about 6 months ago.... off of lowry road

i grew up back and forth between there and L.A........

as for deep creek, that's gotta be damn near the nicest most serene street i've ever driven on.... i hear birds chirping and see little children pick flowers at the park.... i used to drive down there at least once a week as recently as 9 months ago to go eat at Round Table Pizza and never seen one person tryna look g'd up.... so i feel the need to question their credibility because no one in ardenwood (they probably call it "ardenhood" rofl) has any business trying to gangbang

as far as filipino gangs go, theres vigilante (daly city, san francisco, vallejo, pittsburg), bng (san francisco), rpb (daly city, ssf, milpitas), abt (union city), knp (union city, hayward), tnp (fremont), ssb (fairfield), sbp (union city), sjb (san jose) amongst others.... i'm not gonna mention these filipino gangs that popped up in the past 5 years claimin to be bloods and crips... most of them are fake

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » December 29th, 2004, 12:32 pm

GTS wrote:I thought it was San Jose
yeah that city is safe as a muthafuck too for the most part.... east san jose is known to get crazy at times, but thats in the unincorporated area of santa clara county and not in san jose

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 29th, 2004, 12:57 pm

I got homies that stay in San Jose from Varrio Horseshoe, Palma, and everyone knows it's crazy out there, but the murder rate compared to the population is pretty low.

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 29th, 2004, 2:45 pm

One of my closest homies' uncle started abt, didnt kno they were still around, his dad was in it then moved 2 san jo. And what does tnp stand 4, never heared of them, and i never heard of RPB in milpitas, thats where my aunts and uncles live so i go there every once in a while.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » December 29th, 2004, 9:55 pm

gasmask wrote:One of my closest homies' uncle started abt, didnt kno they were still around, his dad was in it then moved 2 san jo. And what does tnp stand 4, never heared of them, and i never heard of RPB in milpitas, thats where my aunts and uncles live so i go there every once in a while.
they been around since the late 70's i believe....

i can't remember what TNP means though

and supposedly RPB is in milpitas

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 30th, 2004, 2:45 pm

gasmask wrote:what does tnp stand 4
TNP - TUNAY NA PINOY

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » December 30th, 2004, 8:24 pm

thanks fro the info soda and trickeration

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » January 4th, 2005, 3:59 pm

SO GASMASK,
WESSUP IN THE NEWARC, AND FREMONT AREA

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 4th, 2005, 6:19 pm

xray where u stay at now u in the bay?

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » January 4th, 2005, 9:11 pm

XRAY2 wrote:SO GASMASK,
Not much, over the break there wuz gunn be a brawl of norte vs. the "crips". Some high schoolers were bout 2 fight in school then one of em told the other 2 bring there clicc then the other did 2 and they were gonna meet at tapioca express in newaRk , WFC was called 2 back them up and there was hella other cliccs. So i went 2 back some homies up, we were helllla deep, like 30 of us, then we all walk over to tapioca. Them nortes didnt even show, so we called one of ems fone. We all just came 2 his house(one of the loccs knew where the norte who started the shit lived" in their hood and tried 2 start shit. the cops came so everyone had 2 bounce.

Theres nothing much right now, but in fremont on Central, the SPL sureno street, the nortes ov VNF, Varrio Norte Fremont on cabrillo blocc are trying to take the shit over.There turf has new tagging like every couple days.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » January 5th, 2005, 10:13 pm

those SPL fools are jokes....

whenever they get confronted by some northern fools, their bound to say some shit like "me no bang! me no bang! no si habla inglés" in order to avoid an asswhoopin.... lol

i remember one time a few years ago i drove down blacow and seen some of these fools walkin down the street so i rolled down my window, pointed their direction and laughed at them

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 6th, 2005, 11:06 am

That's how those sur are up north, straight levas.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » January 6th, 2005, 12:18 pm

I HAVENT HIT THIS SITO UP IN A AHWILE BUT READING ALL THESE PHONY WANKSTER POST MAKES ME LAUGH. LEVA GTS, ARE U A NORCACA?? U AINT NOBODY U FRAUD SO QUIT TALKING LIKE U ARE SOME BIG TIME GANGSTER. F_KC U AND ALL RED RAGGIN MYATE LOVING LAMES. LOL. THATS WHY THEY ROLLED ALL NORLEVAS UP OUT OF FOLSOM BECAUSE "WE'RE LAME" ANSWER ME THAT, WHY WOULD THE CDC ROLL ALL NORCACAS OUT OF FOLSOM?? TO SAVE THEIR LIFE MAYBE?? THATS FUNNY AND HILARIOUS. SURENOS STRAIT CONTROL ALL OF FOLSOM NOW. U LAME ASS MYATE LOVERS A STRAIT LEVAS TILL THE CASKET DROPS. QUIT DICK RIDING 14K PENDEJO. F_KC U AND VALLEJO OR WHEREVER U FARMER BROS ARE. LOL. PURO PINCHE TORRANCE EAST SIDE NO MAS PUTO 14K ALL DAY EVERYDAY. CLIK UP WITH MYATEROS AND STILL CANT GET NADA PUTO THIS IS FROM A NEUTRAL SOURCE LEVA ITS CALLED IN THE BLOG OR SOME SH_T. READ AND WEEP SOCA:

Last month, for instance, Folsom was purged of all Nortenos by the CDC for reasons that remain not fully explained. Folsom is now apparently a 100% Eme controlled institution. Eventually, I'll tell you what's going on in Folsom. But now is not the time. We'll wait for the dead tree media's version of this situation before we comment.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 6th, 2005, 12:58 pm

It's sad u get your info from internet sites and not from the streets. Your in fuccin Minnesota and your talkin about how farm Vallejo is, haha. Doobie just give it up no one respects your posts, so keep on injecting IV's and cleaning old people's diapers you fuccin male nurse.

BIg TIme Sur Gang East Side Torrance Male Nurse Gang
OG DOobie

fucc u eat a dick scrap

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 6th, 2005, 2:15 pm

"Last month, for instance, Folsom was purged of all Nortenos by the CDC for reasons that remain not fully explained. Folsom is now apparently a 100% Eme controlled institution. Eventually, I'll tell you what's going on in Folsom. But now is not the time. We'll wait for the dead tree media's version of this situation before we comment."

I'm not gonna speak on this issue, but if your anybody you will find out the reason to this.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » January 7th, 2005, 10:44 am

Purple Dinosaur wrote:xray where u stay at now u in the bay?
YEA I STAY IN THE BAY NOW, BUT IM IN LA EVERY OTHER MONTH

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » January 7th, 2005, 10:50 am

gasmask wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:SO GASMASK,
Not much, over the break there wuz gunn be a brawl of norte vs. the "crips". Some high schoolers were bout 2 fight in school then one of em told the other 2 bring there clicc then the other did 2 and they were gonna meet at tapioca express in newaRk , WFC was called 2 back them up and there was hella other cliccs. So i went 2 back some homies up, we were helllla deep, like 30 of us, then we all walk over to tapioca. Them nortes didnt even show, so we called one of ems fone. We all just came 2 his house(one of the loccs knew where the norte who started the shit lived" in their hood and tried 2 start shit. the cops came so everyone had 2 bounce.

Theres nothing much right now, but in fremont on Central, the SPL sureno street, the nortes ov VNF, Varrio Norte Fremont on cabrillo blocc are trying to take the shit over.There turf has new tagging like every couple days.
YALL BEEFIN WITH NORTENOS, AND CRIPS GET ALONG WITH NORTE'S
YALL YOUNGSTA'S FROM BOTH SIDE R TRIPPIN
WHEN YALL GO TO THE PEN, YALL C REAL CRIPS, NORTE'S DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT YALL NEED TO GET YALL PRIORITY RITE
THAT

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » January 7th, 2005, 10:57 am

E`S`T wrote:I HAVENT HIT THIS SITO UP IN A AHWILE BUT READING ALL THESE PHONY WANKSTER POST MAKES ME LAUGH. LEVA GTS, ARE U A NORCACA?? U AINT NOBODY U FRAUD SO QUIT TALKING LIKE U ARE SOME BIG TIME GANGSTER. F_KC U AND ALL RED RAGGIN MYATE LOVING LAMES. LOL. THATS WHY THEY ROLLED ALL NORLEVAS UP OUT OF FOLSOM BECAUSE "WE'RE LAME" ANSWER ME THAT, WHY WOULD THE CDC ROLL ALL NORCACAS OUT OF FOLSOM?? TO SAVE THEIR LIFE MAYBE?? THATS FUNNY AND HILARIOUS. SURENOS STRAIT CONTROL ALL OF FOLSOM NOW. U LAME ASS MYATE LOVERS A STRAIT LEVAS TILL THE CASKET DROPS. QUIT DICK RIDING 14K PENDEJO. F_KC U AND VALLEJO OR WHEREVER U FARMER BROS ARE. LOL. PURO PINCHE TORRANCE EAST SIDE NO MAS PUTO 14K ALL DAY EVERYDAY. CLIK UP WITH MYATEROS AND STILL CANT GET NADA PUTO THIS IS FROM A NEUTRAL SOURCE LEVA ITS CALLED IN THE BLOG OR SOME SH_T. READ AND WEEP SOCA:

Last month, for instance, Folsom was purged of all Nortenos by the CDC for reasons that remain not fully explained. Folsom is now apparently a 100% Eme controlled institution. Eventually, I'll tell you what's going on in Folsom. But now is not the time. We'll wait for the dead tree media's version of this situation before we comment.
A SCRAP, WATCH YA MOUTH, WITH THAT MYATE SHIT

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » January 7th, 2005, 4:35 pm

the VNF nortes on cabrillos blocc are cool, but up in Union City, Decoto Nortes start hella beef with UCV, that claime blue. the newark niggas just started the shit, we didnt have beef till they stepped up and jumped one of ours, so we just kept retaliating. When i vist my cuhz in richmond, they hella coo with the norte there

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » January 7th, 2005, 7:05 pm

FOR ALL THESE ROOKIE ASS WANKSTERS ON HERE. GOT THIS INFO STRAIT FROM THE HOMIE WHOS FIGHTING A CASE BECAUSE OF SOME RAT TELLING MYATES. FOLSOM WAS PURGED OF NORLEVAS BECAUSE THEY (NORCACAS) CELEBRATE SEPTEMBER 16TH AS THE DAY WHEN THEY KILLED A BIG TIME MAFIOSO IN THE PEN. IT ALSO HAPPENS TO BE MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY. WELL FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY, THE CDC ROLLED ALL NORTETAS OUT OF FOLSOM AND MADE THIS A COMPLETE CARNALES CONTROLLED INSTITUTE. THE'RE NOT GOING TOO PUBLIC WITH THIS INFO BECAUSE OF REASONS NO ONE KNOWS. BUT WHATS REAL IS THAT YA'LL SORRY ASS RED RAGGIN MYATE LOVING JOTOS ARE LOSING GROUND ON THE CALLES AS WELL AS THE TORCIDO. LOL.
BUT ON THE SERIO SIDE, WHY DO U FOOLS UP NORTH SAY THAT THE SURENOS ARE PAISAS OR CHUENTES?? I'VE MET VATOS FROM STOCKTONE (DTS, PBS 13, VST) AND THESE VATOS WERE FIRME, STRAIT SOLDIERS. WHERE DOES THIS "CANT SPEAK ENGLISH" SH_T COME INTO PLAY??

AND TO THIS RICE CRISPIE CHUMP, FOOL STAY IN THE BAY AND OUT OF THIS PENDEJO, THATS WHAT I CALL YOUR KIND. DONT LIKE IT, OH WELL. DONT PAY ATTENTION.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » January 7th, 2005, 9:33 pm

lol they really have no clue

Purple Dinosaur
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Purple Dinosaur » January 7th, 2005, 9:45 pm

GOT THIS INFO STRAIT FROM THE HOMIE WHOS FIGHTING A CASE BECAUSE OF SOME RAT TELLING MYATES.
lol yeah one of yo homies who killt some innocent civillian in torrance and they family told on that fuckin loser

and how u know its for the nortes protection? i dont think the nortes is too woried about they protection if they celebratin a day killing a sur rat lol, sounds like the prison officials r worried about a fight breakin out, u twistin shit outta context to pump up the sur rats keep shit real and in perspective just like u sur rats wait till u got the deep numbers to try somethin on the crips ya'll outnumber the crips by a drastic margin but the Crips still there doin it on the streets and in the pen , i dont even know why i'm callin u a sur rat cuz u aint even one, u just a transexual nurse in minnesota lolz fag, time to wipe some more 70 year ol asses down, dont trip on yo high heels

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » January 8th, 2005, 9:54 pm

Damn man & yall was mad @ me for posting old shit !!???? well any way yo in sac there are hoods I'll give ya the run down since old boy had it all wrong

intramix
Baby Weight

and he from down the bridge laughs it off
Sacramento

B.B.C-black Boy Crips --never heard of who is this like Pharell Billionair Boys Club but criping with snoop

Garden Blocc Crips --this the only accurate one but its not it dont say which one its three hoods

South Sac Locstah's ----False this would have to be 24th&29th streetwhich is the gardens man speak on what ya know
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sacramento
Bloods run the WestSide besides the 456 Bloods who's
territory is surrounded by Crips.

E.S.P - East Side Piru ----------
----------------------------------/these is the same hood but there extinct east side is where lincoln village is located
L.V.B - Linkoln Villiage Bloods ----

W.S.P - West Side Piru ---stupid ass aint no west side blood or pirus its all illegal aliens over in west sac or crips banned from they set them polce informant ass ninjas why a blood go leave the confines of a secure space to be hemmed up on contact if not from the informants & esses but the one time its a differnt city please believe like some last frontier

456B - 456 Bloods ----man I havent heard of them since LA brought that gang shit up here hella ninjas used to run around scream 4,5,6, young blood & bomb this was like 83-84 then they got killed for stealing the big homie (CRUM)rab green blazer & blowing it up they killed @ least 7 LA cats thats why they aint been back I'm not slighting La but if you out of bounds ya know what happens

56LK - 56 Latin Kings ---man the closest thing we got to Boriqua out here is tourists aint no pure ricans out here & it damn sure aint no gang with 3 people---
the real hoods

THESE OFFICAL Rip Hoods in SAC
22,21,24&29th & Tamoshatner street GBC
freeport WANA B CRIP
NOGALES NHC
NOrth HIGHlands NHC
WEst Gate CCR
Rainbow Park Gangsta rip
THV SOS crip(SAMOANS)
THV Tongan CRip
Flatline ASIAN CRIP
Strawberry manor gangster crip family
OB CRip gang
Valley High Crip--Extinct

it aint that many man so say whats real

THESE THE BLOODS DAMUS PIRUS
Del Paso Hieghts -ELM st Pirus,HAYwood Bloods, Fig Street Crip killas,Beldon Block Ridahs,Clay St Ck Ridahs, Balsam PYTs its a click of broads ,South Ave Mob,Lindsay Block Family,Tru Hiehgts Villians Bloods,May street bloods, North Side Pirus,Uptown Pirus,West Gate mafia,
Manor Mob

OAK PARk -4th ave blood,3rd ave bloods,12th st bloods,33rd st bloods,31st bloods ,McKlatchey Park Bloods,55th st, 65th st bloods,10th ave bloods,CV Circle Bloods, New Havieca Bloods,Broadway ,16th street

Meadoview AKA MVP,East Side Lincoln Village Pirus,Loma Verde Lemon Hill,Green hAven
Sacramento
Man its hella bloods but not no crips Believe CBO out here if ya want to his brother from a different gang Young MEEK He From M>V>P> MEADOW VIEW PIRU he run with goodfellas records that nigga Big Famous won 2mill @ the casino on a slot machine but them crips out here in music fake the ones I know any way Cbo never heard of him doing no damage what so ever before that gas chamber & I still never heard nothing but cool lyrics no shoot outs or any thing like that

LUni Corleone this the best example he was origanlly from texas his mom smoke dope with my mom her name was Boosie when she sent for him he was a jodeci type cat you no how they used to dress but he rap like FU-Snickens & them Das Efx ass niggas we put him on the hood & every thing D.P.H. Elm st Piru this is where he met that lil tramp Hollowtip who usaed be on the Block with his brother Sean who got i believe 6 mo to go lil James was on the block all the time he was banging the turf to real tough like mannext thing I know we in 12 grade and Monterrio aka Luni was banging crip for a reord deal man I had put all my connects in Luni we was folks like cousins put him in a group call out of control through hella help I put them niggas in talent shows and made a couple videos with the school equipment not Hollow weenie but Luni aka Jazzy Kool Aid & L.B. if you from sac you no what Im talking Bout this from 91-94 but man them niggas fake --the real ones are Mike -C never switched ,Doug Mr.DR snitching ass he put in some wotk and got shot up for it colosamie bag type shit ,Ballin Ass Dame nigga Been Driveng benzes Since he was 14-15 he the ONly Nigga From North HIghlands Crip that can go any where with out beef its not out of fear it's respect of his hustle & work ethic with that coke he only CRIPPING cause he from LA not for highlands

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » January 9th, 2005, 12:05 am

i heard there a crip gang called 8 ball crips is that tru i was in sac and these niggas was sayin they from 8 ballc rips

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » January 9th, 2005, 12:06 am

r u kiddin c bo is a known ryder from garden blocc where ver u gettin ur info from is off point and hollow tip i heard from homies that know him say he put it down

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”