Observations on Some SD posts

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: Observations on Some SD posts

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 8th, 2010, 1:33 pm

ok hardcore boy..there was a cat that was smoked on 46th last week while he was tagging his placa. who runs eastside 46th?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 10th, 2010, 12:32 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:ok hardcore boy..there was a cat that was smoked on 46th last week while he was tagging his placa. who runs eastside 46th?

do i live in 46th st, no idk what area that is, and alot of foos get smoked in wrong hoods dumbass

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 10th, 2010, 1:55 pm

Calmate Menace!

Fuck all this net banging shit.

THERE IS NO 18ST IN SAN DIEGO. And you are the first to "try to set up shop" in SD. Shatto Park used to beef with Ghost town SM back in the 90's cause Shatto PLS were tyinf to set up there. And everybody now what happened to 18 in SSD/CV. TYhey couldn't get a foot off the ground. The very notion that you even say that there is an 18ST click in San Diego make people think that you are fake. Remember, SD is a small town, and the scene here is small. I don't doubt that you are a faker, I think you are just trying to make 18ST out more than it is down here. More than retirees and the occasional (inactive) relocated member. And quit name dropping! (This goes for everybody) As funny as it seems, PD can build cases off of stuff like that (there are at least a couple of PD on here fishing for info). We don't need to give PD any starting points. Name dropping can also stir up old settled beefs between varrios and people.

Also:

THERE IS NO MS13 IN SAN DIEGO

Also:

THERE ARE NO NORTENOS IN SAN DIEGO

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » February 11th, 2010, 12:10 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:Calmate Menace!

fu-- all this net banging shit.

THERE IS NO 18ST IN SAN DIEGO. And you are the first to "try to set up shop" in SD. Shatto Park used to beef with Ghost town SM back in the 90's cause Shatto PLS were tyinf to set up there. And everybody now what happened to 18 in SSD/CV. TYhey couldn't get a foot off the ground. The very notion that you even say that there is an 18ST click in San Diego make people think that you are fake. Remember, SD is a small town, and the scene here is small. I don't doubt that you are a faker, I think you are just trying to make 18ST out more than it is down here. More than retirees and the occasional (inactive) relocated member. And quit name dropping! (This goes for everybody) As funny as it seems, PD can build cases off of stuff like that (there are at least a couple of PD on here fishing for info). We don't need to give PD any starting points. Name dropping can also stir up old settled beefs between varrios and people.

Also:

THERE IS NO MS13 IN SAN DIEGO

Also:

THERE ARE NO NORTENOS IN SAN DIEGO
i aint gonna come at you dirty cuz you aint talken smack but my click shatto park never tryed to start up in san diego, i dont know where any of you vatos get the info that my click tryed starting up in sd, we never did, and homie i know for a fact if you go on the apartments on east 18th st ppl there remember big boy and droops from ws18st sdls, and bout pd, i get watchu mean but me and the homies we just dont care, cops want shit they know where we at

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 22nd, 2010, 7:16 pm

I was going to stay quiet on this, but somebody picked up on it. Bulla and Yardstick do =same person. YS was one of my roomates. He's a cool vato, but he posted a list and some info that I worked on when I was in my criminal justice "phase." That list info was supposed to stay on the down low. I ended up giving it to Alonso after homeboy posted it (and I should give it to LW since he's such a bad ass when it comes to varrio history). LW I was the one that sent you some history on VLO a while ago. Get that site up brother!