SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 2nd, 2009, 4:38 pm

oh man alright i found out the info im posting it in the tagbanger thread since it has more to do with that subject..

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 2nd, 2009, 4:39 pm

scrub1819 wrote:i didnt know ESD and LM were cool like that.
are there still RTS heads in that area? and didnt EBK originate from taggers from both areas?
ive come across the story SOMEWHERE before..
it has to do with the history of RTS AEK EBK EBS SKA and SEK.
yea...what is the story on that?

AEK=ESDAE now..right? or no?
EBS=split off EBK...but EBK is still aound? or no?
SKA=32 LS? dead click now?
SELKS=split off from SEK, and logan and shelltown dropout? or no?
RTS=are they a gang now?

about Lomas and ESD..i think they are cool...but not allies. i think they chill cause both ESD and Lomas beef with the same exact enemies.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 2nd, 2009, 4:51 pm

i just posted mad info on the tagbanger/varrio thread check it out..

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 4th, 2009, 4:23 pm

scrub1819 wrote:i just posted mad info on the tagbanger/varrio thread check it out..
Saw that!!!!!!! Thats for LW's blog. Good looking out for posting that here. It's too bad that he deleted the SD stuff. Maybe someone got too out of hand on there, and he decided not to keep it up. That blog was cool...no hot heads or net banging. Just pure respect and conversation.

On too another topic-

It looks like VCV has taken a bad hit!!! I noticed they have a grip of homies that are going up state, and a grip that are waiting in county for their due process. It seems like VCV is almost on its way out!!! That would be a trip, cause they have been around since the 50's . It seems like their varrio keeps shrinking and shrinking. They used to control the Broadway stretch (especially the hoods west of Broadway) from National City to Oxford. Now their hood has shrunk to just the 700-900 blocks west of Broadway. They were deep in 80's and 90's when I was a young buck!

I think that the only clicks left are the age old Grande Locos, and the new Neighborhood Locos. The G Street click is pretty much dead, and I never hear about the South Bay Locos click anymore. I remember, when I moved back down here from LA, I had to learn about a whole new generation of SD hoodsters.

All of a sudden there was WSLS, FBC, NBK/NBLS, SSR, V PALM CITY, SESDLS, TNS, AN, 73LS, DMLS, Iris AVE..........

Lonewolf's blog had a lot of good info on it about SBSD gangs. It seems like SBSD ain't whay it used to be. OTNC and NST19Street are suffering from the injunctions. VCV, Imperial, Del Sol, Sidro, DBS are getting smaller and smaller. V Palm City is pretty much inactive now. I don't even think WSLS is around anymore. CLS is long gone. FCW is barely holding on. And what's up with Brandywine Locos? They on the map yet! Or have they fallen off the edge? Naw..seriously though BWLS did have some stand up eses.

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » September 6th, 2009, 3:16 pm

SO LOMAS IS PRETTY BIG HUH...THEIR MAIN RIVAL IS SANGRA Q NO...."ALWAYS RUNNING" IS A GOOD BOOK IS VERY INTERESTING....
EBK IS A TAGGBANGIN KREW IN LA...

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 6th, 2009, 6:02 pm

joker123 wrote:SO LOMAS IS PRETTY BIG HUH...THEIR MAIN RIVAL IS SANGRA Q NO...."ALWAYS RUNNING" IS A GOOD BOOK IS VERY INTERESTING....
joker123 wrote:SO LOMAS IS PRETTY BIG HUH...THEIR MAIN RIVAL IS SANGRA Q NO...."ALWAYS RUNNING" IS A GOOD BOOK IS VERY INTERESTING....
In Dago, Lomas 26th Street has no relation to LA's Lomas 13. They are named after the Goldin Hill neighborhood, in which lies the heart of their varrio (at 25th and Boradway nowdays). Lomas 26th Street used to AKA=Lomas de Oro (LDO). Lomas26 is small compared to the other varrios around them (ESD13, Sherman, and Logan). Their main beefs are with Sherman and Logan.
I think that the gang issue in SO CAL has gotten so far out of hand, that there are gangs in different cars (IE, LA, SD, OC) that have the smae name, or similar names, but they aren't related to each other, and they don't share connections.

EBK in Dago=East Bound Klicka (from ES San Diego), pretty sure they have no LA relation either

Like these sets from Dago, they have no relations to the listed out of town sets:

Lomas 26ST in ESSD (claim SESD though) (Lomas 13 in Rosemead, CA)
Shelltown 38ST in SESD (SS38ST in LA)
Logan 33ST in SESD (ES33ST in LA)
Vista Homboys AKA Vista 13/SS Vista in Vista (WSVista in LA)
East Side Playboys (defunct) in ESD (Playboys 13 in LA)
SS Criminlas 13 in Chula Vista (Criminals 13 in Inglewood, CA)
West Side Locos in Chula Vista (West Side Locos in LA's harbor Area)
V Clairemont 13 in WSD (V Claremont 13 in Claremont, CA)
Encinitas Tortilla Flats in Encinitas (Compton TF and EASLOS TF) (thanks Lone Wolf)
CALS in SSD (CALS in Downy and LA)
IMP 13 in Imperial Beach (IMP13 in Imperial, CA)
VCV in Chula Vista (VCV in Vallejo, CA)
SSD13 in SSD (SSD 13 in Delano, CA)
Varrio Clairemont Tiny Rascals Gang (the statewide Asian gang TRG)

Then there are sets in San Diego that share same name or initials. People confuse them down here sometimes:

LV13 and LV70's (Linda Vista and Lomita Village), Lomita Village also hade LV13 back in the day (thanks again Lone Wolf)
Lomita and Lomas
West Side Locos (AKA WSD13) in WSD (defunct) and West Side Locos in Chula Vista
Varrio Clairemont 13 and Varrio Chollas 13, both use VC13
Encintas TF and Varrio Encanto both used to use ENC13, but Varrio Encanto goes by VE or VELS now
Southeast Lokos and Southeast San Diego Locos are two different gangs.
SE Lokos have a click called Imperial Avenue Boys, and they sometime tag up IMP or IMP AVE/IMP BYS, and there's IMP13 in Imperial Beach
FBC-Far Beyond Crazy in SESD (tagbangers) and Fith Block Crazies in Chula Vista (13 gang)
There used to be a click of the South Bay WSLS called Sea Vale Locos. They used to tag it up the same way as Spring Valley Locos-SVLS.
Oriental Boy Soldiers and OTNC Olden Boys both tag up OBS
ES Evil Boys and OTNC Enano Boys both tag up EBS
And then there are the loads of gangs with "Dead End", "Locos", "Dukes", "Rascals", "Chicos", "Youngsters", "Niteowls", and "Gatos" and "Pee Wees" clicks!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 8th, 2009, 10:11 pm

yardstick wrote:
scrub1819 wrote:i just posted mad info on the tagbanger/varrio thread check it out..
Saw that!!!!!!! Thats for LW's blog. Good looking out for posting that here. It's too bad that he deleted the SD stuff. Maybe someone got too out of hand on there, and he decided not to keep it up. That blog was cool...no hot heads or net banging. Just pure respect and conversation.

On too another topic-

It looks like VCV has taken a bad hit!!! I noticed they have a grip of homies that are going up state, and a grip that are waiting in county for their due process. It seems like VCV is almost on its way out!!! That would be a trip, cause they have been around since the 50's . It seems like their varrio keeps shrinking and shrinking. They used to control the Broadway stretch (especially the hoods west of Broadway) from National City to Oxford. Now their hood has shrunk to just the 700-900 blocks west of Broadway. They were deep in 80's and 90's when I was a young buck!

I think that the only clicks left are the age old Grande Locos, and the new Neighborhood Locos. The G Street click is pretty much dead, and I never hear about the South Bay Locos click anymore. I remember, when I moved back down here from LA, I had to learn about a whole new generation of SD hoodsters.

All of a sudden there was WSLS, FBC, NBK/NBLS, SSR, V PALM CITY, SESDLS, TNS, AN, 73LS, DMLS, Iris AVE..........

Lonewolf's blog had a lot of good info on it about SBSD gangs. It seems like SBSD ain't whay it used to be. OTNC and NST19Street are suffering from the injunctions. VCV, Imperial, Del Sol, Sidro, DBS are getting smaller and smaller. V Palm City is pretty much inactive now. I don't even think WSLS is around anymore. CLS is long gone. FCW is barely holding on. And what's up with Brandywine Locos? They on the map yet! Or have they fallen off the edge? Naw..seriously though BWLS did have some stand up eses.
Yardstick ~> I appreciate the compliments.

You are right.. a lot of respect went on on the SD Blog Page

"I WILL BRING IT BACK"

Just to have a little conversation here on sg.. not that I know much of anything, but!
I hate to disagree.. NST19 is playing hard these days.
Seems like they have a cook in their neighborhood,
and they're giving the blues to some around the South Side

WSLS, those vatos don't even write anymore, so I they're mostly gone

SIDRO been getting back up.. them MALOS be kicking it, and Homies are getting let out

Anyways.. talk to you when i talk to you.. LATERS

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 9th, 2009, 12:15 am

yeah...those 19 streeters are comming back up see loads of hitups all over DEL SOL and sometimes in OTAYs hood. so is SIDRO...lonewolf hit that on the nose! a buch of OG's are out and the youngster are starting to kick up some dust again

WEST SIDE LOCOS is almost dead...every once in a while ill see a new hit up in there old hood (on was off of F and broadway-the other off a D and broadway-just a couple of weeks ago). that suprises me because they were deep for a while! now there hood is controlled by a new gang called FIFTH BLOCK CRAZIES (FBC/5BLK). they are usign the term MARBOROUGH HEIGHTS so sometimes you see MH FBCLS. i dont know why that neighborhood is called marborough heights-but housing market papers list it as that.

FBC is getting bigger every day it seems..................theve been beefin with OTNC, OTAY, and of course VARRIO CHULA VISTA

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 12th, 2009, 9:41 pm

BullaBritches wrote:yeah...those 19 streeters are comming back up see loads of hitups all over DEL SOL and sometimes in OTAYs hood. so is SIDRO...lonewolf hit that on the nose! a buch of OG's are out and the youngster are starting to kick up some dust again

WEST SIDE LOCOS is almost dead...every once in a while ill see a new hit up in there old hood (on was off of F and broadway-the other off a D and broadway-just a couple of weeks ago). that suprises me because they were deep for a while! now there hood is controlled by a new gang called FIFTH BLOCK CRAZIES (FBC/5BLK). they are usign the term MARBOROUGH HEIGHTS so sometimes you see MH FBCLS. i dont know why that neighborhood is called marborough heights-but housing market papers list it as that.

FBC is getting bigger every day it seems..................theve been beefin with OTNC, OTAY, and of course VARRIO CHULA VISTA
DIDNT WSLS13 DROP LONG TIME AGO?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 12th, 2009, 10:15 pm

joker123 wrote:
BullaBritches wrote:yeah...those 19 streeters are comming back up see loads of hitups all over DEL SOL and sometimes in OTAYs hood. so is SIDRO...lonewolf hit that on the nose! a buch of OG's are out and the youngster are starting to kick up some dust again

THERES A FEW HOODS THAT ALL GO BY WESTSIDE LOCOS BUT ARENT the SAME HOOD,THERES 2 IN SD I THINK AND 1 IN LA

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 13th, 2009, 3:25 pm

OH YEA 4RM THE ONE I KOE IS THE ORGINAL HOOD that WAS BACK IN the DAYS IN PICO UNION WESTSIDE LOCOS13 that DROP...U GUYS WHERE BEEF IT with THEM Q NO...
YEA I HEARD THERS A HOOD IN GLENDALE CALLED the SAME THING...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 13th, 2009, 3:36 pm

joker123 wrote:OH YEA 4RM THE ONE I KOE IS THE ORGINAL HOOD that WAS BACK IN the DAYS IN PICO UNION WESTSIDE LOCOS13 that DROP...U GUYS WHERE BEEF IT with THEM Q NO...
i know that the westside locos that huero snipes from 310 gang is from theres no beef with them and 18st

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 13th, 2009, 3:49 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:OH YEA 4RM THE ONE I KOE IS THE ORGINAL HOOD that WAS BACK IN the DAYS IN PICO UNION WESTSIDE LOCOS13 that DROP...U GUYS WHERE BEEF IT with THEM Q NO...
i know that the westside locos that huero snipes from 310 gang is from theres no beef with them and 18st
dats cool yea but i heard that back then u guys had beef with WS13ls n think they drop cause of u guys but im not sure

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 14th, 2009, 12:54 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
joker123 wrote:

THERES A FEW HOODS THAT ALL GO BY WESTSIDE LOCOS BUT ARENT the SAME HOOD,THERES 2 IN SD I THINK AND 1 IN LA
there was two in sd..but the one in the city of san diego west side dies off way back...unless osmekids are bringing back. they mainly wrote WSDLS13 or WSSDLS13. they died off in the '90s. but sometimes those WSD hoods put up WSLS next to their tags-i've seen WOP TOWN and LINDA VISTA 13 do it. in chula vista...they are barely alive..maybe just a few heads trying to show people that they are not completely dead (but they might as well be...they make no noise now). they write or wrote WSLS13/BWSLS13, SBWSLS13, WSLS....
both of those SDiego gangs have no relation to each other. they were just on the west side of the cities that they were in.

i read a post that said WSLS in chula vista was started by a ESNC dropout back in the mid 90s (might be on this post a few pages back). that homeboy was murdered a while back. man..its a trip that for making all the noise that they did a few years ago...they have died off! they were deep for a while. they had a clicka called SEA VALE LOCOS (sea vale ST and broadway). that clicka wrote up WSLS SV, SVLS, SVST. everyone started confusing them with SPRING VALLEY LOCOS. i remeber-i tripped out cause i thought "What the fuck is SPRING VALLEY hitting up WS for"! btw-anyone know the history on SPRING VALLEY LOCOS? i heard that they started up in the 70s by an dropout from VCV. is that true?

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by joker123 » September 19th, 2009, 5:55 pm

yea 4rm wat i koe WSLS13 was a gang in LA way back in the 90's but drop idk y but they were up...i been hearin that WSLS13 is everywhere but differ hoods

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 19th, 2009, 10:57 pm

joker123 wrote:yea 4rm wat i koe WSLS13 was a gang in LA way back in the 90's but drop idk y but they were up...i been hearin that WSLS13 is everywhere but differ hoods

WEST SIDE LOCOS 13 from chula vista (san diego county) was its own hood. it has no LA or west side SD connections. they also went by SOUTH BAY WEST SIDE LOCOS -SBWSLSX3- the WSD13/WSDLS was its own hood to-no LA connections. there is suppost to be a WSLSX4 in norcali..obviously no relation to LA or the WSLS in chula vista. maybe it just that WEST SIDE is such a common term for a varrio? WSLS in CV is/was on the west side of CV-in the south bay area of SD

juner
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by juner » September 20th, 2009, 2:37 am

yardstick wrote:Yea, He's from CEGX3 fo sho!

...about that BC stuff...I don't know jack about Upper County gangs, but there used to a BROWN CROWD mural in OLD E up somewhere near Del Mar.

Maybe CEG had a clicka called BC?

CEG as a gang is supposed to go back to the 50's. That area used to be a migrant worker community, before it was built up into a upper middle/high class town. As funny as it may sound, a lot of those varrios in the upper class areas of Upper County beef hard. Not too long ago a vato from CEG got killed by someone from ENCTF (or vice versa?). CMLS also throws down hard too. And of course you have VPLS, CST, VSM GTLS, Esco Diablos, Esco ESG, and VHB reppin hard up there.

Some of those varrios may go back farther than some of SESD's hood. Calos Malos, CEG, VPosole, ENCTF might be older, or around the same age as VLH, BSM, VMKT, VST, VELS. I know that VPosole is supposed to go back to the 30's. That way before any SESD hoods set up. As crazy as SESD is, most of their hoods (even VLH) are younger that hoods from other areas. It's just that SESD is the now the most run down area of SD. Supposedly the oldest gangs in Dago are VPosole, Otay 13, Sidro (30's). Some say OTNC is the oldest, but they are supposed to have started up around the 40's. I think ESD13 is supposed to have started in the 40's or 50's too.

If I made a Timeline of varrios (from asking veteranos) this is what it waould look like. Keep in mind, this is not even 70% correct. But it seems that there is a general consensus between OGs, Vets, and youngsters of when what varrios came up when:

1930's-Otay, Sidro, VPosole
1940's-ESD, OTNC
1950's-Logan, Sherman, Market, VCV
1960's-Lomas, Lomita Village, VEncanto, Imperial, La Palmas, Acre Boys,Wop Town, VMB, LV Tecolotes, VShelltown
1970's-Del Sol, PHLS, SVLS, LGLS, VNestor, NCLS, LV13, EC Calle Mole
1980's-Block Boys, SSDiablos, BWLS, Varrio Clairemont, CSL, CHTSLS, VChollas, ECV, EC DKS, EC OPH, ECLS
1990's-HML,CHTS JRS, WSLS, SELKS, SETKS, NPLS, ANLS, CALS, VPC,SSD13, OPLS, 32st SKA
2000's (early)-VPQ, SE TNS, HEM CLS, HKLS, DMLS, Fifth Block, MV73LS, SESDLS, (and all the other SE allied klickas?)
2000's (recent?)-CPointLS, Coronado AveLS, Picador BLVD LS, MM13, VPoway Hidden Hills

Also keep in mind...most of the veteranos I asked, swore that their varrio was the OLDEST and BADDEST in Dago.

New ones for me....South Bay: Coronado Locos (in Egger Highlands) and Picador BLVD (in Otay Mesa). For some reason PBLS claim "East Side Picador Blvd LS." Also: Mira Mesa 13, Varrio Penasquitos, and Varrio Poway Hidden Hills. What's the history behind these varrios? They all claim North San Diego? That's like a grey are between Upper County, East County, and North San Diego.
Your timeline seems on point for the most part. I dont think the Acre Boys came til the early 70's though. I've met one of the homies who started it up. I could be wrong though. I know PHLS got down in the 70's, my pops is one of the first to put it on the map.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 20th, 2009, 7:03 pm

juner wrote:
Your timeline seems on point for the most part. I dont think the Acre Boys came til the early 70's though. I've met one of the homies who started it up. I could be wrong though. I know PHLS got down in the 70's, my pops is one of the first to put it on the map.
No, I think your right. The homies that I talked to said late 60's ('68/'69). They weren't positive, but they said PHLS was fromed as a response to NC ABS and OTNC bullying. But, I've also heard that it was the opposite: NC ABS formed due to PHLS bullying. Meaning that PHLS formed before ABS. Could your pops clear that up? It would be interesting to learn more about PHLS. They've always been down ass MF's!

It's funny how some gangs formed from bullying. Del Sol was said to have formed in the '70's in respoinse to Sidro bullying kids the Del Sol area. VCV was said to have been formed because kids were getting bullied by Otay and OTNC in the late '50's. Gamma boys was said to have formed from kids being bullied by OTNC in the early 1970's.

What about split offs? VMarket is rumored to have split off of another hood, but which one was it. Any other spil offs in SD? LA has a grip of hoods that split off of others.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 20th, 2009, 9:45 pm

Both DEL SOL and SY VILLA LOCOS are from 1971/72 ~> same years

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 21st, 2009, 12:52 am

Gracias LW! Dropping more info bombs on us! I'm really interested in learning about:

PHLS
SVLS
Legend Kings 13
LGLS
BBS
ABS
NCLS
VELS
MKT
ESDX3
IMPX3
CLMT
LVX3
NST19
VChollas
OPLS
LandisX3
CPX3 (is that the same gang as 37ST Cherokee Point?)
Naranja Street (were they the same gang as Orange ST Boys?)

I don't know a lot of history on those hoods. Can anyone throw some mad history down?

On LW's page someone brought up Varrio Helix from the 70's. Anyone know about Varrio Helix?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 21st, 2009, 5:14 am

yardstick wrote:Gracias LW! Dropping more info bombs on us! I'm really interested in learning about:

PHLS
SVLS
Legend Kings 13
LGLS
BBS
ABS
NCLS
VELS
MKT
ESDX3
IMPX3
CLMT
LVX3
NST19
VChollas
OPLS
LandisX3

I don't know a lot of history on those hoods. Can anyone throw some mad history down?

On LW's page someone brought up Varrio Helix from the 70's. Anyone know about Varrio Helix?
yardstick wrote:Gracias LW! Dropping more info bombs on us! I'm really interested in learning about:

PHLS
SVLS
Legend Kings 13
LGLS
BBS
ABS
NCLS
VELS
MKT
ESDX3
IMPX3
CLMT
LVX3
NST19
VChollas
OPLS
LandisX3

What'd you got"?

PHLS ~> PARADISE LOMAS, some vatos back in time hit up PARADISE VALLE! As if they stretched all the way down to SV
PHR PARADISE HILLS RIFA ~> OLD SCHOOL VARRIO ~> HARD HITTERS.. F**C*K ALL!!! IS WHAT THEY SAY, QUE NO?

SVLS ~> SPRING VALLE LOCOS ~> WHAT ARE THEY? FROM THE OCHENTAS? BUILT UP A REP, BUT THEY ARE NOT THAT OLD!
WHO DO YOU HAVE STAYING OUT THERE? OTNC, VCV, O13, ESP, EC's Y QUIEN MAS? EVERYONE IS OUT THERE LAYING LOW!
THAT PLACE USED TO BE QUIET.. NOW IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU STAY AT, RIGHT?

VLG ~> LEMON GROVE.. FUNKY ASS NAME, QUE NO? NEVER HEARD OF THEM BACK IN THE DAYS!!!
Used to be a nice neighborhood.. but now.. I was out there on a prayer meeting.. lol.. crazy fools out there today!

BBS ~> BLOCK BOYS <~ NOW THEM RIGHT THERE ARE SOME CABRONES.. i KNOW A LIL' LADY FROM THERE.. FED ME SOME GOODIES
BUT I CAN'T SAY TOO MUCH .. CAN'T RELAY THE SCOPE.. THOSE HARD CANDY GUSGERIAS, TU SABES.. wink..

ESD ~> EAST SIDE ~> CHINO DROPS A LINE HERE AND THERE ON THE BLOG PAGES.. i KNOW HIS JEFITA.. i KNOW THE VATO IS REAL!
ESD ~> THE HARDEST EVER EAST SIDE VARRIO KEEPING STRONG, GIVING THE BLUES ALL AROUND, FROM WAY OLD.. WITH A DEEP REP.. WITH NO TRUE WORRIES!

IMP13 ~> I GOT A YOUNG HOMIE IN HIS MID TWENTIES WHO KICKS IT WITH THE OLD LOCOTES FROM THE IMPERIALS. I'LL SEE WHAT THE HOMIE CAN SHARE WITHOUT COMPROMISING ANYTHING!
IMP13 IS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL SOUTH SAN DIEGO VARRIOS.. GOES BACK WITH THOSE AROUND LIKE SYR, O13 AND VLPR

LVR ~> LINDA VISTA RIFA ~> GOES BACK DECADES BEFORE THE LVCrips OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
I DID A LIL LANDSCAPING WORK THERE IN THOSE PJS BACK IN MY DAYS.. THERE WHERE NOTHING AT ALL AROUND THERE LIKE CEES OR ASIANS.. BUT THERE WERE VIETS.. SOUTHEAST ASIANS LIVING THERE, BUT THEY WERE NOTHING.. JUST FAMILIES GETTING ORIENTED LIVING IN AMERIKKA. THE ONLY REPRESENTATION BACK THEN WERE STRAIGHT “CHICANOS” ~> VARRIO LINDA VISTA RIFA ~> LVR Aka LV13.. MET UP WITH A COUPLE OF THEM AT A FAMILY PARTY IN TJ NOT SO LONG GO ~> SOBRINOS DE MI TIO.. IN FACT, THEY THREW IN A COUPLE OF POSTS ON MY PAGES.. NEEDLESS TO SAY, LVR IS THE OLDEST VARRIO ON THE WEST SIDE OF SD!!!

NST19
NESTOR NINETEEN STREET
19ST = SATURN
NESTOR IS FROM THE LATER 1970s
NESTOR HAS BUILT UP A REP OVER THE LAST DECADE
NST YOUNGSTERS ARE CAUSING TROUBLE THESE DAYS
THEY'RE ALL CYCO!
THEY'RE GIVING THE BLUES TO IMP13, PC, DSR AND SYR
LAST TIME I DROVE BY, THERE WAS BROKEN GLASS AND TAGS ALL UP AT THE SY LANE
CHOPPER WAS UP ON THE AIR KEEPING ME AWAKE THE NITE BEFORE “FUKKERS!”

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 25th, 2009, 4:28 pm

Lonewolf wrote:

PHLS
SVLS
Legend Kings 13
LGLS
BBS
ABS
NCLS
VELS
MKT
ESDX3
IMPX3
CLMT
LVX3
NST19
VChollas
OPLS
LandisX3

PHLS
SVLS
Legend Kings 13
LGLS
BBS
ABS
NCLS
VELS
MKT
ESDX3
IMPX3
CLMT
LVX3
NST19
VChollas
OPLS
LandisX3

What'd you got"?

PHLS ~> PARADISE LOMAS, some vatos back in time hit up PARADISE VALLE! As if they stretched all the way down to SV
PHR PARADISE HILLS RIFA ~> OLD SCHOOL VARRIO ~> HARD HITTERS.. F**C*K ALL!!! IS WHAT THEY SAY, QUE NO?

SVLS ~> SPRING VALLE LOCOS ~> WHAT ARE THEY? FROM THE OCHENTAS? BUILT UP A REP, BUT THEY ARE NOT THAT OLD!
WHO DO YOU HAVE STAYING OUT THERE? OTNC, VCV, O13, ESP, EC's Y QUIEN MAS? EVERYONE IS OUT THERE LAYING LOW!
THAT PLACE USED TO BE QUIET.. NOW IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU STAY AT, RIGHT?

VLG ~> LEMON GROVE.. FUNKY ASS NAME, QUE NO? NEVER HEARD OF THEM BACK IN THE DAYS!!!
Used to be a nice neighborhood.. but now.. I was out there on a prayer meeting.. lol.. crazy fools out there today!

BBS ~> BLOCK BOYS <~ NOW THEM RIGHT THERE ARE SOME CABRONES.. i KNOW A LIL' LADY FROM THERE.. FED ME SOME GOODIES
BUT I CAN'T SAY TOO MUCH .. CAN'T RELAY THE SCOPE.. THOSE HARD CANDY GUSGERIAS, TU SABES.. wink..

ESD ~> EAST SIDE ~> CHINO DROPS A LINE HERE AND THERE ON THE BLOG PAGES.. i KNOW HIS JEFITA.. i KNOW THE VATO IS REAL!
ESD ~> THE HARDEST EVER EAST SIDE VARRIO KEEPING STRONG, GIVING THE BLUES ALL AROUND, FROM WAY OLD.. WITH A DEEP REP.. WITH NO TRUE WORRIES!

IMP13 ~> I GOT A YOUNG HOMIE IN HIS MID TWENTIES WHO KICKS IT WITH THE OLD LOCOTES FROM THE IMPERIALS. I'LL SEE WHAT THE HOMIE CAN SHARE WITHOUT COMPROMISING ANYTHING!
IMP13 IS ONE OF THE ORIGINAL SOUTH SAN DIEGO VARRIOS.. GOES BACK WITH THOSE AROUND LIKE SYR, O13 AND VLPR

LVR ~> LINDA VISTA RIFA ~> GOES BACK DECADES BEFORE THE LVCrips OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
I DID A LIL LANDSCAPING WORK THERE IN THOSE PJS BACK IN MY DAYS.. THERE WHERE NOTHING AT ALL AROUND THERE LIKE CEES OR ASIANS.. BUT THERE WERE VIETS.. SOUTHEAST ASIANS LIVING THERE, BUT THEY WERE NOTHING.. JUST FAMILIES GETTING ORIENTED LIVING IN AMERIKKA. THE ONLY REPRESENTATION BACK THEN WERE STRAIGHT “CHICANOS” ~> VARRIO LINDA VISTA RIFA ~> LVR Aka LV13.. MET UP WITH A COUPLE OF THEM AT A FAMILY PARTY IN TJ NOT SO LONG GO ~> SOBRINOS DE MI TIO.. IN FACT, THEY THREW IN A COUPLE OF POSTS ON MY PAGES.. NEEDLESS TO SAY, LVR IS THE OLDEST VARRIO ON THE WEST SIDE OF SD!!!

NST19
NESTOR NINETEEN STREET
19ST = SATURN
NESTOR IS FROM THE LATER 1970s
NESTOR HAS BUILT UP A REP OVER THE LAST DECADE
NST YOUNGSTERS ARE CAUSING TROUBLE THESE DAYS
THEY'RE ALL CYCO!
THEY'RE GIVING THE BLUES TO IMP13, PC, DSR AND SYR
LAST TIME I DROVE BY, THERE WAS BROKEN GLASS AND TAGS ALL UP AT THE SY LANE
CHOPPER WAS UP ON THE AIR KEEPING ME AWAKE THE NITE BEFORE “#%@&!”
Gracias!!!
Crazy about PH hitting up Paradise Valley! I know that OTNC has also used "PV, PVNC" for Pueblo Viejo. Back in the 80's, sometimes OTNC would also hit up "VV," for Varrio Viejo. BBS has some crazy ass homies! It's funny, because that are of NC ain't that bad. I remember that OTNC beefed with BBS and NCLS for a while in the 80's. But i really don't know much about BBS, NCLS, ABS history.

Nestor-they are like VCV. They go through cycles of being deep, and being small.

Linda Vista X3-they beef mad with LVC. Do they beef with TOC too? Man in the late 80's all three got along ok. Its funny, TOC and Linda Vista rep WSSD, and LVC reps NSSD! I forgot to Mention the Linda Vista Tecolotes. I used to see old LVTCS hitups in the storm channel off Knoxville and Morena in the 80's. Anyone know the story on them? Are they the same as the LV Niteowls from the 60's? Those hit ups had to be from the 70's, because they were already really old when I saw them in the 80's.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » September 25th, 2009, 10:36 pm

When did PH become surenos...i remember when i lived over there they would always just hit up PH 1 kinda like a tagging crew would...then towards the mid 90s i finally started seeing PHLSX3 or V/PHLS3ce anybody know the story of shi

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 26th, 2009, 7:44 am

S619D wrote:When did PH become surenos...i remember when i lived over there they would always just hit up PH 1 kinda like a tagging crew would...then towards the mid 90s i finally started seeing PHLSX3 or V/PHLS3ce anybody know the story of shi
my tio huero was the original huero from ph,he banged it from the 80s and when him and his homies were in it they never repped the 13,all theyre tats we just paradise hills,but he still good friends with oso whos kinda the main head of ph and his older brothers and my brother in law is older brother was called flaco,he banged ph around the 80s too,they told me at first they would just get down with vatos from shelltown,logan and otnc then in the 90s thats when they started doin crimes and gettin locked up,alot of them are locked up

miklo servin life in prison for killen pleito from otnc olden boys and his brother i think

lucky locked up for stabbin 2 guys from ssi,dont know if they died tho

yogi was released in 08 and got caught with a stolen car and straps so they gave him 9 more years

danger left the country

and then alot of the youngsters are locked up for vandilism,assault,illegal drugs

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » September 26th, 2009, 11:51 am

I went to school with Boxer from PH and a couple other heads...i remember my homeboy from ESD(dead end) took a bad one from Oso when we were at his house one day chillin...he kept sayin Eastside this Eastside that finally Oso was like "this is southeast" 1 hitter quittered him

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 27th, 2009, 12:28 pm

I'm pretty sure PHLS have always repped x3. Probably since they got crackin in the '70's. It's funny, because there are some vets in their 40's from PHLS that are Pinoy. I know this because a Pinoy veterano had PH tatooed on his forarm in old ass ink. My friend asked him if that stood for the Philippines, an he laughed and sais "Fuck NO!!! That's PHLS right there." PH1 is just another way of reppin. Just cause they didn't add the x3, doesn't make them non-X3 affliated. I see that all the time, hoods just hitting up their letters without the x3.

It's crazy, I'm starting to notice a lot of Pinoy vs. Chicano shit starting up in PH and National City. (Fuck Spics/Fuck Chinos with hitups). That's just sad! The Pinoys and Mexicans in PH and the South Bay used to get along good. OTNC, ABS, PHLS, Nestor, Del SoL, and even Otay had down ass Pinoys in their ranks in the '80's and 90's. Unfortunately, some SD Hoods are starting to go the LA route in regards to racial harmony, Brown Vs. Black/Pinoy Vs. Chicano.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 27th, 2009, 4:36 pm

my brother in laws brother is pinoy and they called him flaco,he was down for ph when he was a youngster

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

>

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 29th, 2009, 8:37 pm

EVEN BEFORE THE MOVIE ERA.. BEFORE THE "13" ERA ~> "ALL VARRIOS" WERE TRECES

13 WAS THE CHOSEN NUMBER FOR CRAZY RAZA!

~> FROM A VARRIO OR NOT

13 MEANT BEING LOCO, BIEN LOCOTE, MAS LOCO, LOCO DE A MADRES, CRAZY LIKE A MOTHAFOKKER!

SO VARRIOS DIDN'T HAVE TO EARN THE 13

THEY WERE 13 FROM THEIR FIRST YEARS ON THE MAP!

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT TAGGERS, NOT TALKING ABOUT NONE OF THAT..
I'M TALKING ABOUT "VARRIOS"

AND ALL THE "OLD BARRIOS" GO BACK IN TIME..
NONE OF THEM HAVE TO EARN THEIR "13"
~> 'CAUSE THEY WERE ALREADY THERE FROM OLD..
~> HENCE THEIR THEIR OLD TIME REP'!!!
EVEN BEFORE THERE EVER WAS SUCH A THING KNOWN AS "SUREñOS"

"SUREñOS" BACK IN THE DAY ~> MEANT YOU WERE A "PAISA"
~> FROM THE SOUTH ~> AS IN ~> SUR DE MEXICO (SOUTHERN MEXICO)
THAT'S WHAT SUREñO MEANT!

"SUREñO" WAS NOT THE SAME AS BEING A "SOUTH SIDER"
SUREñO MEANT YOU WER E FROM PLACES LIKE JALISCO OR MICHOACAN
EVEN IN PLACES LIKE L.A., BEING A "SOUTH SIDER" WAS A WHOLE DIFFERENT THING..
FROM THAT OF BEING AN "EAST SIDER"
A "SOUTH SIDER" OF THESE DAYS!

~> MAYBE THERE ~> YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY SOME WOULD GO "GREENLIGHT!":

CHEEIT CHANGES.. OUTLOOKS ON LIFE CHANGE.. PEOPLES MIND CHANGE TOO..
BUT UNDERNEATH IT ALL, "IT ALL REMAINS THE SAME" ...
MEANINGS AND DEFINITIONS OF THINGS CHANGE, BUT THE MINDSET REMAINS THE SAME!

SOUTH SIDE OR NOT!!!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 29th, 2009, 8:50 pm

SOME OF YOU HOMIES POSTING ON HERE BE DROPPING TO MUCH FOR ALL EYES TO READ
THIS IS THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!

THIS AIN'T MY SITE ~> OTHERWISE I WOULD CUT SOME OF YOUR NEWS OUT!

SO AT THE RISK OF GETTING BANNED OUT OF THIS SITE TOO, LIKE I DID AT ALLHOOD

"CUT THAT CHEEIT OUT FOO'S!!!"

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » September 30th, 2009, 12:39 am

Lonewolf wrote:SOME OF YOU HOMIES POSTING ON HERE BE DROPPING TO MUCH FOR ALL EYES TO READ
THIS IS THE WORLD WIDE WEB!!!

THIS AIN'T MY SITE ~> OTHERWISE I WOULD CUT SOME OF YOUR NEWS OUT!

SO AT THE RISK OF GETTING BANNED OUT OF THIS SITE TOO, LIKE I DID AT ALLHOOD

"CUT THAT CHEEIT OUT FOO'S!!!"
Agreed! No names or AKAs! Sometimes old beefs can start back up when people throw names and AKA's out. I'm guilty of it. Everyone already knows PD checks up on this site too....

juner
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by juner » October 24th, 2009, 6:51 pm

Speaking on the Hills and trying not to drop any names...... my father was one of the original members from PH. He said they used to throw down with NC and the Acre Boys a lot. They were always out numbered too. I let him read up on some of these posts, and he was trippin out. He's never heard of any of the names that were posted, they were probably all after his time. I've heard story's of games played at Granger Junior High and different parks, were neighborhoods would play football against each other. Picture that. Anyone else ever heard about that? He's close to 50 and never kicked it with any pinoy's, but he said there were some around...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 24th, 2009, 7:38 pm

Trip out Junior ~> many SD neighborhoods are pinoy from way back ~. that includes DEL SOL in my Side of Town!

PARADISE VALLEY ~> PARADISE HILLS is Pinoy from more recent times, but not so much from thee old times!

Old Times = ChIcano Raza goes back to the 60s and 70s, and Pinoy in the 80s to Present Times!