SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 10th, 2010, 1:11 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Alright, where do I start.. Um South Bay is an area but it never had barrios that put that as a hood name. The first youngsters were some kids from Castle Park area/ OTay and they called themselves South Bay TINY LOCOS or SUR BAY TLS13 Look on cpixel my little brother's homie is on there under southbaytls13 and he's tatted up he has Surbay across his chest. There not that deep there's only a few that's why they call themselves tiny locos. The main people who started it was Diablo and Bandit(my lil bro). They mostly have problems w/ OTay and they killed one guy from otay and another from South East Locos. I don't know if you heard of those two men who were killed at a house party and another was mortally wounded and then they found the suspect running down the street w/ a gage, well that wa sthem and when they stabb some guy by Eucalyptus park in CV and they said the vicitm wa sinnocent but he was from VCV that was them. They also killed a dude in front of Jack in box on 3rd ave. There all right but they have another hood in the vcv territory called south bay locos and they pretty much copied those kids.
Hey homie... if that story about the vato with the gage is the same one I'm familiar with, Sur Bay Tiny Locos didn't do that. It was a tweeked out stoner that blasted his own homies at a party in his house. The CVPD locked down a whole area of CV while they were hunting for that dude. He took off running down H Street because he was gunning for a third "firend."

jimmysteel
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by jimmysteel » July 16th, 2013, 9:56 pm

YARDSTICK GOT A STICK UP HIS ASS...AND KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE TEPA 106 VS TACO BEEF! FOR THE RECORD...WS TEPA 106ST PUT IN A GRIP OF WORK ON THEM TACO BOYS. THE ONE TACO BOYS JUMPED A COUPLE OF TEPA 106ers BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT. TEPA GANG USED TO PRESS ON THEM TACOS STRAIGHT BLASTIN AT THEM ON HIGHLAND, SWEETWATER, AND ANYWHERE IN NALGA CITY. REAL TALK....TEPA ALWAYS WAS WITH THE BIZZ. DON'T GET IT TWISTED. FROM L.A. TO T.J. NO TACO BOYS OR NALGA, SSMECOS EVER CAPPED AT ANY TEPA BOYS. EVEN THE HOOD RAT HYNAS FROM THEY HOOD WOULD SAY THEY'RE HOMEIS ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT THAT TEE GANG ALWAYS PUTTIN THE HEAT ON EM. BTW I STILL SEE TEPA 106 DUDES POSTED IN N.C. STILL. AND WS TEPA 13 WERE THE FIRST IN SAN DIEGO TO HIT UP WEST SIDE!!! (SOME TEPA MEMBERS ARE FROM SAN DIEGO) YARDSTICK IS BUMPIN GUMS ON SHIT HE DON'T KNOW ABOUT...... SUCKA!!!

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 7th, 2013, 10:55 am

19DAGO04 wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Alright, where do I start.. Um South Bay is an area but it never had barrios that put that as a hood name. The first youngsters were some kids from Castle Park area/ OTay and they called themselves South Bay TINY LOCOS or SUR BAY TLS13 Look on cpixel my little brother's homie is on there under southbaytls13 and he's tatted up he has Surbay across his chest. There not that deep there's only a few that's why they call themselves tiny locos. The main people who started it was Diablo and Bandit(my lil bro). They mostly have problems w/ OTay and they killed one guy from otay and another from South East Locos. I don't know if you heard of those two men who were killed at a house party and another was mortally wounded and then they found the suspect running down the street w/ a gage, well that wa sthem and when they stabb some guy by Eucalyptus park in CV and they said the vicitm wa sinnocent but he was from VCV that was them. They also killed a dude in front of Jack in box on 3rd ave. There all right but they have another hood in the vcv territory called south bay locos and they pretty much copied those kids.
Hey homie... if that story about the vato with the gage is the same one I'm familiar with, Sur Bay Tiny Locos didn't do that. It was a tweeked out stoner that blasted his own homies at a party in his house. The CVPD locked down a whole area of CV while they were hunting for that dude. He took off running down H Street because he was gunning for a third "firend."
Your correct. found out years later one of the victims was related to a guy from there. See how stories get twisted. lol

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 7th, 2013, 11:07 am

It's obvious you don't know what you are talking about either. I was very active during the time the brothers from Tepas lived in my hood. So, you mean to tell me a few of your homies decided to move to NC and started banging in my hood???

Your homies smashed. WOW? Your confusing no more than 3-4 isolated incidents and thats it. Your homies do not live in my hood, and they do not post up in my hood. Everyone on here knows your lieing.

The real question is why did those Brothers' from TEPAS move to NC??? Who got smashed on first? It's easy to find one of us, but how easy is it to find a dude from Tepas? Two people from W/S LA got stabbed to killed in '97 because they thought they were from TEPA. Run a make on that.

Don't flatter yourself. Go back to your hood and take care of the Tiny Winos and the Lennox boys. Also, I know your at least in your 30's, and you still bang over the internet? Grow up.
jimmysteel wrote:YARDSTICK GOT A STICK UP HIS ASS...AND KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE TEPA 106 VS TACO BEEF! FOR THE RECORD...WS TEPA 106ST PUT IN A GRIP OF WORK ON THEM TACO BOYS. THE ONE TACO BOYS JUMPED A COUPLE OF TEPA 106ers BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT. TEPA GANG USED TO PRESS ON THEM TACOS STRAIGHT BLASTIN AT THEM ON HIGHLAND, SWEETWATER, AND ANYWHERE IN NALGA CITY. REAL TALK....TEPA ALWAYS WAS WITH THE BIZZ. DON'T GET IT TWISTED. FROM L.A. TO T.J. NO TACO BOYS OR NALGA, SSMECOS EVER CAPPED AT ANY TEPA BOYS. EVEN THE HOOD RAT HYNAS FROM THEY HOOD WOULD SAY THEY'RE HOMEIS ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT THAT TEE GANG ALWAYS PUTTIN THE HEAT ON EM. BTW I STILL SEE TEPA 106 DUDES POSTED IN N.C. STILL. AND WS TEPA 13 WERE THE FIRST IN SAN DIEGO TO HIT UP WEST SIDE!!! (SOME TEPA MEMBERS ARE FROM SAN DIEGO) YARDSTICK IS BUMPIN GUMS ON SHIT HE DON'T KNOW ABOUT...... SUCKA!!!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 24th, 2013, 2:12 pm

I'm curious as to how San Diego was able to suppress crime so much in recent years especially considering it close approximately to Tijuana. similar can be said about El Paso and Juarez tho El Paso never quite had the crime SD had at one time. being border towns are the addition of border agents abating the crime... can anyone with knowledge enlighten me?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 25th, 2013, 6:22 pm

I'm from SD.

For the last 10 years there were a few incidents. Probably about a dozen. The Toothpicks which were a splinter gone rogue gang from the BAJA CARTEL did some murders in SD. There currently being prosecuted.

But, Cartel are business men and they know what they can and can not get away with. The Toothpicks were pee-ons in comparison to BAJA CARTEL. The Baja Cartel would have never and have never really got down like that in the US. The toothpicks had nothing to lose and no one to answer to. Thats why there murders occured. The SINALOA CARTEL runs TJ now and they are more business orientated and they won't allow those shennanigans.

EL PASO, had some violence because of BARRIO AZTECA being minions of the JUAREZ CARTEL and there ruthless. ONCE SINALOA runs them, then the violence will come to a minimum.
~J~ wrote:I'm curious as to how San Diego was able to suppress crime so much in recent years especially considering it close approximately to Tijuana. similar can be said about El Paso and Juarez tho El Paso never quite had the crime SD had at one time. being border towns are the addition of border agents abating the crime... can anyone with knowledge enlighten me?

jimmysteel
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by jimmysteel » December 9th, 2013, 12:49 pm

To bandit from taco. Nobody from tepa ever got murked in daygo. Only four of the homies from kbv click in tijuas did. Isolated issues? Nah u fools are lame. The only retaliation you guys did was rat on tepa cause they blasted with the heaters on Yall. Too funny homes......otnc is made up of a bunch of tweakers and heroin addicts that steal from each other...no organization whatso ever....Lmao

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 9th, 2013, 8:38 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I'm from SD.

For the last 10 years there were a few incidents. Probably about a dozen. The Toothpicks which were a splinter gone rogue gang from the BAJA CARTEL did some murders in SD. There currently being prosecuted.

But, Cartel are business men and they know what they can and can not get away with. The Toothpicks were pee-ons in comparison to BAJA CARTEL. The Baja Cartel would have never and have never really got down like that in the US. The toothpicks had nothing to lose and no one to answer to. Thats why there murders occured. The SINALOA CARTEL runs TJ now and they are more business orientated and they won't allow those shennanigans.

EL PASO, had some violence because of BARRIO AZTECA being minions of the JUAREZ CARTEL and there ruthless. ONCE SINALOA runs them, then the violence will come to a minimum.
~J~ wrote:I'm curious as to how San Diego was able to suppress crime so much in recent years especially considering it close approximately to Tijuana. similar can be said about El Paso and Juarez tho El Paso never quite had the crime SD had at one time. being border towns are the addition of border agents abating the crime... can anyone with knowledge enlighten me?

dang, old town, i don't known that about sinaloa running tijuas., far as i know, locals still charge floor, and everyone pays piso, including all those camarones from chinaloa ~ stay, in chicali, and you'll live longer!

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » December 10th, 2013, 4:37 am

I havent read this whole thread yet, but I wanna respond to the last post right here...

si'mon,

i've also heard from solid vatos that have gone down to Tijuas recently...

they say thats Chapo's town now... Sinaloa cartel runs that now! took it from Arellano Feliz cartel

hmmmm ...

I wonder how long it would to take for a masa-talking Polak like Dalila, :mrgreen: I mean samsung to get thrown into a truck of a car talking about how much tuffer his Polak soccer hooligans are down in Tijuana, Mex

he'll mess around and come out in one of Chapo's video's :lol: ahahahahaha

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » December 11th, 2013, 5:36 pm

I never said they did faggot. Why do you think Tepa had beef with my homies. Because they got victimized first. Its easier to find us then find the Tepa brothers who moved out of my hood to chula vista because it was only a matter of time.

Two fools from west la got killed after a car show because they thought they were from your hood. And things got out of hand.

Now go handle Lennox and Tiny Winos and stop running away from 106th street. You fools a factor in Lennox and you sure ain't in SD.

jimmysteel wrote:To bandit from taco. Nobody from tepa ever got murked in daygo. Only four of the homies from kbv click in tijuas did. Isolated issues? Nah u fools are lame. The only retaliation you guys did was rat on tepa cause they blasted with the heaters on Yall. Too funny homes......otnc is made up of a bunch of tweakers and heroin addicts that steal from each other...no organization whatso ever....Lmao

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » December 11th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Sinaloa made a loose Alliance with baja. They stay out of eachothers way. Baja has the political ties and Sinaloa has the power.

My understanding.

Lonewolf wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I'm from SD.

dang, old town, i don't known that about sinaloa running tijuas., far as i know, locals still charge floor, and everyone pays piso, including all those camarones from chinaloa ~ stay, in chicali, and you'll live longer!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2013, 6:20 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Sinaloa made a loose Alliance with baja. They stay out of eachothers way. Baja has the political ties and Sinaloa has the power.

My understanding.

Sinaloa pays piso, that's been the arrangement. La Familia does the same thing. La Familia has been here since the 1980s and that's how they been staying out of the lime light, by sticking to business and paying piso. Sinaloa tried to muscle their way in to the city and ran into a stone wall, that's why they decided to use pesos instead and started buying arellano's people which then spinned it into a local civil war, but at the end of the day no one won that war, so it settled down into "understandings" .. Sinalo pays for the political protection like you said, but that political clout and the police forces are still loyal to the real Tijuana cartel. And Sinalo also has had to respect certain local ground rules, that's why all you hear nowadays is all those little cellulas squables for el narcomenudeo, they're fighting for las tienditas, but that's it, puro real low level stuff. The big boys are all quiet making handfuls of dollars, but not even El Chapo dares to cruise around in Tj.

Unless Jorge Hank and other big impressarios decide to pull the plug on the local Mob, Tijuana will forever remain Locals Only!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » December 21st, 2013, 10:14 pm

elOriginalMartinez wrote:I havent read this whole thread yet, but I wanna respond to the last post right here...

si'mon,

i've also heard from solid vatos that have gone down to Tijuas recently...

they say thats Chapo's town now... Sinaloa cartel runs that now! took it from Arellano Feliz cartel

hmmmm ...

I wonder how long it would to take for a masa-talking Polak like Dalila, :mrgreen: I mean samsung to get thrown into a truck of a car talking about how much tuffer his Polak soccer hooligans are down in Tijuana, Mex

he'll mess around and come out in one of Chapo's video's :lol: ahahahahaha
I wonder what would happen if the hoolz and me came in a group to wreck havoc in Tijuana? Wild the cartel try to go against all of us?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 21st, 2013, 10:16 pm

Like say if these guys started wrecking havoc and fuking people right left and right there, what would happen?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 21st, 2013, 10:35 pm

How could you even deal with this carnage?

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=55559&p=8758219#p8758219

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » December 21st, 2013, 11:35 pm

Samson28 wrote:Like say if these guys started wrecking havoc and fuking people right left and right there, what would happen?

This has to be the gayest post ever.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 22nd, 2013, 1:19 am

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS POLACK SHIT HAVE TO DO WITH EITHER SD GANG LIST OR TJ?

POLACKS STAY IN YOUR OWN KORNER AND LET IT BE THE WAY IT IS OVER HERE

I DONT CARE HOW MUCH STEROIDS AND IRON PUMPING ANY CROWD OF THUGS DO
THAT WONT MATTER ONE BIT ONCE THE JURA DOWN HERE PULLS UP ON YOU AND DELIVERS YOU TO EL MATADERO

THE BIGGEST DOG WILL START PISSING

THAT'S EN SERIO

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 22nd, 2013, 1:53 am

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » December 22nd, 2013, 8:18 pm

A 12-year-old boy comes up to the Polak and says, "I was looking in your bedroom window last night and I saw your wife giving you a blow job. Nyah, nyah, nyah."The Polak answers, "The joke's on you, Johnny. Nyah, nyah, nyah-I wasn't even home last night!"

What does it say on the bottom of Polish Coke bottles?
"Open other end."

Did you hear about the Polish Helicopter crash?
The pilot got cold, so he turned off the fan.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 22nd, 2013, 10:42 pm

Watch from 1:22 what a Polish or actual white hood looks like (in white America they dont exist and I don't belong here):

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 22nd, 2013, 10:46 pm

At 2:45 they really start talking trash and show their roots. Hood rats start coming from every angle about to swarm t hem and even ross kemp acts like hes about to take a shet lol from fear. One fuy straight up comes at him until he sees the camera. Do you ever see whites in America like this unifying? Even sex offenders will let people kick the, down and film them like animals and not do anything.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 24th, 2013, 12:12 am

So lets be real here, what would happen to these apolaks if they bring this to tijuana?

I wanna know how the cartels will stop them considering the army and cops can't. Please explain Martinez.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 24th, 2013, 12:15 am

That one above is the wrong one I was trying to post but still worth watching from 1:40 up. But this is the one I meant to post and would fuk Tijuana up:

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 29th, 2013, 3:38 am

Samson28 wrote:So lets be real here, what would happen to these apolaks if they bring this to tijuana?

I wanna know how the cartels will stop them considering the army and cops can't. Please explain Martinez.
you senor samsonite have no clue whatsoever as to what the tijuana chota will do to a hoodie wearing mass demonstrators like the ones you posted

the way i sense you to be mr samsonite, is from after the great polack liberation of the labour movement and the dismantling of the soviet union era political structure, when people could go out in the streets and demonstrate, act out and, develop in the trade of hooliganism and gangsterism., but., polacks have a long ways to go in that true modern day western style gansterism that is basically ~> old indian "state" rooted..

such as is the case within the Mexican streets and townships aligned with either Local, State or Federal politics., it is a quagmire that you have no idea how to even being to decipher it, and the most you could do is, to try and tie it up within the framewok of "modern day" news of political and nationalistic interpretations., but it all falls kinda short., Mexico is a 1000 year old mothafucker you just don't have no idea at all as to how it all thinks, developed and works around here, and all that hooligan shit from wherever, just don't know., but if it comes down here to Tj, it will be just like El Dia Del Estudiante, and it will be chaotic but kept in check., if it tries to go further, it will be dealt with., rest assured!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 29th, 2013, 3:42 am

Samson28 wrote:So lets be real here, what would happen to these apolaks if they bring this to tijuana?

you senor samsonite have no clue whatsoever as to what the tijuana chota will do to a hoodie wearing mass demonstrators like the ones you posted

the way i sense you to be mr samsonite, is from after the great polack liberation of the labour movement and the dismantling of the soviet union era political structure, when people could go out in the streets and demonstrate, act out and, develop in the trade of hooliganism and gangsterism., but., polacks have a long ways to go in that true modern day western style gansterism that is basically ~> old indian "state" rooted..

such as is the case within the Mexican streets and townships aligned with either Local, State or Federal politics., it is a quagmire that you have no idea how to even being to decipher it, and the most you could do is, to try and tie it up within the framewok of "modern day" news of political and nationalistic interpretations., but it all falls kinda short., Mexico is a 1000 year old mothafucker you just don't have no idea at all as to how it all thinks, developed and works around here, and all that hooligan shit from wherever, just don't know., but if it comes down here to Tj, it will be just like El Dia Del Estudiante, it will be chaotic but kept in check., if it tries to go further, it will be dealt with., rest assured!

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » December 30th, 2013, 2:07 am

Spamson28 Your Polak Gay Lovers Would Never Make Noise Over Here..Spencas

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 30th, 2013, 3:05 am

So Lonewolf, watch from 3 minutes to six and tell me again this doesnt impress you nor would it the Mexican authority or gangsters if these guys showed up in Tijuana like this:

Tell me that wouldnt at least make them go into national panic mode or marshall law.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » December 30th, 2013, 12:07 pm

^^ You Act like You Take Part In These Rituals...They Would Get Smoked If These Faggots Would Start Some BS Like This over Here.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 31st, 2013, 11:01 am

Lonewolf wrote:

such as is the case within the Mexican streets and townships aligned with either Local, State or Federal politics., it is a quagmire that you have no idea how to even being to decipher it, and the most you could do is, to try and tie it up within the framewok of "modern day" news of political and nationalistic interpretations., but it all falls kinda short., Mexico is a 1000 year old mothafucker you just don't have no idea at all as to how it all thinks, developed and works around here, and all that hooligan shit from wherever, just don't know., but if it comes down here to Tj, it will be just like El Dia Del Estudiante, and it will be chaotic but kept in check., if it tries to go further, it will be dealt with., rest assured!
We Polaks didnt just dismantle the Political syructure of the societ union but brought down the entire empire with out movement and uprising. Uprising is in our dna and being anti government, anti cop and anti authority. 100 ppl died fighting the soviet system in the solidarity uprising during marshall law and it was the crack that brought it all down. Just like how we had the biggest partizan movement and underground in world war 2.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 2nd, 2014, 5:01 am

Samson28 wrote:
We Polaks didnt just dismantle the Political syructure of the societ union but brought down the entire empire with out movement and uprising. Uprising is in our dna and being anti government, anti cop and anti authority. 100 ppl died fighting the soviet system in the solidarity uprising during marshall law and it was the crack that brought it all down. Just like how we had the biggest partizan movement and underground in world war 2.
Oh really? Poland still had cavalry when the Wehrmacht attacked. The show was over in 6 weeks.
Other then that, last time i checked it was the Yugoslavians who put up the biggest fight with their partizan movement, Tito and his Cetniks etc.
Russia took a big chunk of your country away and never gave it back. So much for not backing down.
I really have nothing at all against polaks, but you make them look ridiculous with all that shit.
Most of the polish are embarrassed by all that lowlife, white trash hooligan shit. Those are the losers of polish society, not their pride.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 3rd, 2014, 12:02 am

So you guys dont think they would be able to mis it up with real gangsters do ya?

http://article.wn.com/view/2012/05/28/P ... gang_raid/

Cause extortion and laundering dont wualify huh? They cant only use fists huh?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » January 5th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Samson28 wrote:
Oh really? Poland still had cavalry when the Wehrmacht attacked. The show was over in 6 weeks.
Other then that, last time i checked it was the Yugoslavians who put up the biggest fight with their partizan movement, Tito and his Cetniks etc.
Russia took a big chunk of your country away and never gave it back. So much for not backing down.
I really have nothing at all against polaks, but you make them look ridiculous with all that shit.
Most of the polish are embarrassed by all that lowlife, white trash hooligan shit. Those are the losers of polish society, not their pride.
I brought this point up on Zoklet and another Polak replied with:
http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=293276

"The Polish resistance was by far the largest of any movement.

Yugoslavians? Pigga plz. They were hardly significant."

Regarding the warsaw uprising he said:

"27,000 German troop casualties, 310 tanks & armoured vehicles, 340 trucks & cars, 22 artillery pieces, and 1 aircraft destroyed. Pretty much the entire German forces involved in the conflict. In the end they had to resort to just shelling and bombing the shit out of Warsaw from a safe distance. They even stooped so low as to massacre 50-60 thousand defenseless civilians (including women, children, infants) in an effort to crush the Poles will to fight, but it actually had the opposite effect and stiffened Polish resistance.

Some of the captured partisans were sent to PoW camps by the germans, but none went to Auschwitz. They were liberated shortly afterwards by allies, including Polish forces.

However, after the war most of the uprising participants were arrested by NKVD or UB on forged BS charges such as "fascism" or "collaborating with Nazi Germany", or "planning military alliance with Germany", then sent to Gulags, executed, or "disappeared", without any sort of trial."

Youve been hanging around too many Yougols because objectivity judges history differently than them.