Colorado gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Erick

Unread post by Erick » July 4th, 2003, 2:28 am

There's alot of gangs in Colorado Mainly in Denver when i first moved here from Cali i thought it was goin to be mellow but
they got

Crips:Eastside Riderz, Eight trey gangters, 60's , 52 hoovers, CCR, plaboy gangsta crips, harlem 30's, 2-3 gangsta crip , 3-0 gangsta crip, 3-3 gangsta crip, 3-4 gangsta crip , north side dogg city , kitchen crip , shotgun crip , etc.

Blood Gangs: CMG bloods, Mad swan bloods, Denver lane bloods, Skyline park bloods, Skyline park Pirus, Lincoln Park bloods, Eastside Pain pirus, westside pirus, 2-9 bloods, original bloCK Bloods, 2-9 family, westside trees, inglewood family, cherry park bloods, holly hood bloods, 55th niagra block bloods, newport block, olive street gangtsa bloods :twisted:

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 11th, 2003, 1:07 pm

Peace,
I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado here some hoods we have here,

Bloods- Westside Piru's, Neighborhoods Bloods 45, some Bounty Hunters
Crips- Kitchen Crips, Eastside Hustler Crips, Hoovers, Rollin 60's, Rollin 30's

In the area I live is mostly chicago nations I'am a Representive of the Vice Lords 4 Corner Hustlers, there is a large number of Gangster Disciples here as well..

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 11th, 2003, 1:16 pm

I'm not for sure, but I've heard of an Asian Crip Gang in Denver called ABC Asian Boys Crip..? is that correct/?

O.

Unread post by O. » July 11th, 2003, 3:44 pm

I also heard Denver had a set called 44th st Crip and some 4-deuce gangsta crips and a large set of Raymond Avenues 102th st.

Anonymous20

Dever gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 11th, 2003, 3:56 pm

O. wrote:I also heard Denver had a set called 44th st Crip and some 4-deuce gangsta crips and a large set of Raymond Avenues 102th st.
I went to Denver's ghetto called "5 points" in 2002 for about 5 days. This is where I expected to see some gangs, but I did not see anything there. I am not saying they have no gangs but they are not that visible if they are there.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

vt

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 11th, 2003, 4:29 pm

If there is or isn't it doesn't matter. Copycat gangs are all over this country. And even worse are the copycat Asian blood and crip gangs sprouting all over the country. To the real G's here in the LOS, the real Asian/Pinoy/Pacific Islander G's that bang here, we view those copycat Asian C's & B's as frauds. If they had any self-respect (well gangster-wise), they'd drop all the colors and just rep their individual set. But if you are an Asian cat in a real blood or crip gang, that's different. If you came up in a real blood or crip hood and grew up within that, then that's real. But if you've watched too many HBO reruns of "Boyz N the Hood" and have no YMCA in your town, and you and your boys decide to click up and start a gang...your just playing yourself. Stick to school. Okay, I'm not trying to disrespect no youngster coming up. If that's what you wanna B or C, more power to you, but you'll just get laughed at when a real Dog or Rip checks your credentials. I'm not saying white boys can't rap or asians don't bang, but please...crips and bloods came from Los Angeles and they have a history. Also, I'm not saying I'm a big shot cat that knows it all, it's just my humble opinion on the subject of Asian crip/blood gangs.

Oh, VT to answer your question about that particular set, I would say most probably so. Asian Boyz got into the color thing down here, so it's possible. I think it's because Asians kind of glorify powerful subjects or objects around them. Back in the days, most asian cats had belief in mythical figures like Dragons, Tigers, Phoenix...hence they get tattoos of such figures and were in gangs that symbolized what those mythical figures were thought to be. But nowadays in this age of BET/MTV studio gangsterism, they see a lot of TV and watch a lot of cable. They probably have grown or are growing outside of their ethnic enclave, so what they see as powerful is all that imagery. Their parents have no clue. In chinese culture and some other asian cultures, the color red symbolizes power or good luck. It's not a blood thing, nor are they bloods because they believe in feng shui'ing their house (paint their front doors red).

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 12th, 2003, 1:05 pm

thanks that's cool, to know and you make a VERY STRONG POINT, BANGIN is NOT A FADE IT'S A LIFETIME OCCUPATION and if you're not 4 LIFE then you ain't bangin.... peace

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » July 12th, 2003, 1:11 pm

Basically what I mean, is BeT/MTV doesn't make you hardcore G's, and you're right no matter what you bang to it to the fullest, and people who do bang anything should know there history about there sets. People have died for what you rep, they died so you could live and people who are coming up need to RESPECT THAT, if you don't know where your set has been/gone though, then how are you going to make youself worthy to rep a set....alright I'm out peace..

Ricky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Colorado gangs

Unread post by Ricky » July 23rd, 2003, 5:45 pm

Alonso ive only lived in Colorado for 5 years but even i know that the five points is just business area but at night during the Club scene the Roxy club in the 5 points is infested with gangs a variety but the places you should have gone was city park, East Denver aka The Eastside (Crip Territory) , Park Hill (Blood Territory) , and West Denver (Mexican Hoods). Those are the places you should have visited Alonso , and in Denver 5 points in my opinion is no ghetto it is a historically black area soit is a old area the young "knuckle" Head areas are - the Eastside, Parkhill just north of the eastside, and the Westside those are all the ghettos im sorry nobody showed were to go here because gangs arent as populated here as in L.A. or S.D. where im from but next time you visit tell somebody to take you to Park hill Blood territory and the Eastside Crip territory and then you might find what you are lookin for in fact you can crash at my Krib i live in the Middle of the Eastside.lol

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 24th, 2003, 12:23 am

Ricky wrote:Alonso ive only lived in Colorado for 5 years but even i know that the five points is just business area but at night during the Club scene the Roxy club in the 5 points is infested with gangs a variety but the places you should have gone was city park, East Denver aka The Eastside (Crip Territory) , Park Hill (Blood Territory) , and West Denver (Mexican Hoods). Those are the places you should have visited Alonso , and in Denver 5 points in my opinion is no ghetto it is a historically black area soit is a old area the young "knuckle" Head areas are - the Eastside, Parkhill just north of the eastside, and the Westside those are all the ghettos im sorry nobody showed were to go here because gangs arent as populated here as in L.A. or S.D. where im from but next time you visit tell somebody to take you to Park hill Blood territory and the Eastside Crip territory and then you might find what you are lookin for in fact you can crash at my Krib i live in the Middle of the Eastside.lol
I will be in your city this year. I may come through there and interview some of the Eastsiders when I get there. I will keep you posted on my trip to Denver.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » July 24th, 2003, 11:37 am

In Colorado, Eric "Reb" Harris and Dylan "Vodka" Klebold strolled into Columbine High School armed with Intratec AB-10s, sawed-off double barrell shotguns, Glocks, grenades, propane bombs, pipe bombs and knives. They lit that school up and stunned the nation.

They were members of a group called "The Trench Coat Mafia".

Question: Is this an active gang?

Question: Were Eric and Dylan gangstas? Why? Why not?

Question: Was "Columbine" an act of gang violence by thugs?

Eric Harris said "peek-a-boo" before blasting a female student with his sawed-off shotgun in the school library. But he didn't hold the gun steady and the kick from the blast broke his nose.

deeznuttz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deeznuttz » February 7th, 2004, 11:11 am

Active Gangs i know in Denver:
E/S Harlem 30's CG
E/S 32st Crip
E/S Tray Tray Crip

Lincoln Park Bloods
Bounty Hunters
Tree Top
Skyline Pirus
CMG's
Aurora:
Green Leaf Mafia Bloodz
42 Hoover (they kick it on 42nd here)
some 60's
some ETG's
Broadways
Mexican Blood Gang
a lot of Nortenos
some Sur13's
W/S Untouchables (CRIP)
E/S 8th Street Crip
W/S 6th Ave Crip
Flip Side Crip
North Denver Crip
a sh@! load of Raymonds (they beef with CMG's here too)
Project Bloodz

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 7th, 2004, 6:21 pm

i fu-kin hate copy cat gangs

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » March 11th, 2004, 1:48 pm

ACTIVE GANGS IN DENVER-WSGKI-gangstas killin incas/WSIBZ-inca boyz/WWH-westwood huds/SUR 13/CMG's/ABC-asian boy crip's/CHIC 30's/SSH-south side hustlers.these are some of the gangs i ran across when i lived out there for three years.i have alot of kin's out there near lincoln high on FEDERAL BLVD.but it ain't noting like CRENSHAW BLVD N SLAUSON where i grew up.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 27th, 2004, 12:24 pm

CMG in colorado impossible homies

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 28th, 2004, 1:19 pm

how is it impossible?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 28th, 2004, 4:20 pm

cuz CMG is orinigal from Inglewood not colorado

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 30th, 2004, 7:27 am

THE CMG’S IN DENVER ARE VERY LEGIT…THEY WERE STARTED BY OG’S FROM INGLEWOOD, SO NO IT’S NOT IMPOSSIBLE..

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 30th, 2004, 9:31 am

iight
Last edited by DiaBo on January 16th, 2005, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 12th, 2004, 1:47 pm

the CMGB's N Denver Colorado are they mostly Blacks or moslty Hispanics

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 22nd, 2004, 12:24 pm

BLOODS-Denver

Forest St. Bloods
Piru Bloods
Hoover Bloods (Aurora)
Dog Possee Bloods
Grape St. Bloods
Pretty Boys
Lime St. Bloods
51st Ave. Bloods
Duece Nine
Duece Six

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » August 22nd, 2004, 12:30 pm

NLR has moved into Colarado into the Denver area. My bros in their crew and said their way more obident then the once in cali bacuse they don't let mexicans in, and don't sell drug to their own race.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 22nd, 2004, 12:33 pm

Lol ya whites crazy

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » August 22nd, 2004, 3:03 pm

Erick wrote:There's alot of gangs in Colorado Mainly in Denver when i first moved here from Cali i thought it was goin to be mellow but
they got

Crips:Eastside Riderz, Eight trey gangters, 60's , 52 hoovers, CCR, plaboy gangsta crips, harlem 30's, 2-3 gangsta crip , 3-0 gangsta crip, 3-3 gangsta crip, 3-4 gangsta crip , north side dogg city , kitchen crip , shotgun crip , etc.

Blood Gangs: CMG bloods, Mad swan bloods, Denver lane bloods, Skyline park bloods, Skyline park Pirus, Lincoln Park bloods, Eastside Pain pirus, westside pirus, 2-9 bloods, original bloCK Bloods, 2-9 family, westside trees, inglewood family, cherry park bloods, holly hood bloods, 55th niagra block bloods, newport block, olive street gangtsa bloods :twisted:
they have all those cali gangs in col?

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » August 22nd, 2004, 4:03 pm

Erick wrote:There's alot of gangs in Colorado Mainly in Denver when i first moved here from Cali i thought it was goin to be mellow but
they got

I HEARD THE RAYMOND CRIPS IS GIVIN THEM CRENSHAW MAGGOTS THE BLUE's

bodybagz

Unread post by bodybagz » August 22nd, 2004, 6:26 pm

mississippi and federal hoods has alot of gangs(mostly hispanin) i had a friend in pgc(playboy gangsta crips) thats a gang outta aurora theres also sur 13

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 22nd, 2004, 7:26 pm

i always heard Montbello was the hifiest spot out there
where most shit cracks

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » August 23rd, 2004, 1:14 pm

Show some respect fo the Crenshaw Mafia

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » September 17th, 2004, 1:58 pm

they got

It look like the crips are out numbered in Denver

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » October 5th, 2004, 5:30 am

Are the ParkHill Bloods one big hood or seperate Blood sets?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » October 5th, 2004, 1:54 pm

Yo is the Project Bloodz active out there?

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » October 8th, 2004, 10:51 am

DiaBo wrote:Show some respect fo the Crenshaw Mafia
fucc you and maggots

raymond crip