Colorado gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Colorado gangs

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » October 11th, 2004, 11:43 am

don't even trip off this groupie ass nigga ray.he like most these cats on here.wanna claim streets they never seen or walked on.

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » October 11th, 2004, 1:12 pm

LOL WTF YALL GOT SETS CALLED HOOVER BLOODS AND GRAPE ST BLOODS?? WHAT KINDA SHYT IS THAT?? LOL I WOULD LIKE TO RUN ACROSS SOME NICCAZ CLAIMIN THAT

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:44 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

stephon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by stephon » December 22nd, 2004, 9:14 am

People tell me Colorado is soft.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » December 22nd, 2004, 10:27 am

I don't know about that

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 7th, 2005, 2:21 pm

You forgot about this crip gang called eastside crip deuce 4

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 7th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Sleep100 wrote:LOL WTF YALL GOT SETS CALLED HOOVER BLOODS AND GRAPE ST BLOODS?? WHAT KINDA SHYT IS THAT?? LOL I WOULD LIKE TO RUN ACROSS SOME NICCAZ CLAIMIN THAT
see dogg u laugin but i doubt you'd speak on that. your laugin at the name grape street bloods. but i've read they're a legit hood. so dont laugh unless u know. mlk ave is well known too! Martin Luther King Avenue. he faught for peace and equality right? but i doubt you'd laugh if you took a ride down mlk. trust

by the way, im speakin about mlk in dc

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 7th, 2005, 2:55 pm

how did a bloods gang get to be grape st. wat sets are active in denver

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » January 19th, 2005, 11:20 pm

Well i'm currently living in denver and i've been out here for a few years. To my knowledge, there are blood and crip gangs as well as some mexican gangs. There's not that many black people here compared to cities like chicago or LA, that are known for gangs. Five points isn't a ghetto, it's just a historically black part of town. There really isnt a ghetto out here, there's just some really ghetto people.

In Park Hill, there's alot of people who claim CMG but im not sure how many people are really serious about it, cause there's alot of wannabees here. Montbellow, which is another black part of town probably has the most gang activity. A few weeks ago, a kid was stabbed and killed at a highschool, he was believed to have been connected in a gang shooting that occured last year. So if you really want info on gangs in denver, you have to look around the city and try to find people to talk to cause the gangs aren't visible, unless you live here and know where they're at.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 22nd, 2005, 9:30 am

That boy who got stabbed and killed he went to a school call east high.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 22nd, 2005, 2:39 pm

thers Eastside Mafia Bloodz in Aurora

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 22nd, 2005, 2:57 pm

Yo braze where you hear that from?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 22nd, 2005, 6:03 pm

a kid who klaims it

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » January 23rd, 2005, 12:19 am

Nah, the kid who got stabbed went to montbellow high...

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » February 1st, 2005, 3:12 pm

My homie who moved from denver he told me that the population of blacks is 23% damn i was like o shit i said to him ya'll see the same black people everyday he said yea is this true.

Harl3m

Unread post by Harl3m » February 3rd, 2005, 8:44 pm

i ain't know that bloods were dere 2.. I thought it was juss a couple of crips but nuttin else becuz I use to live ova dere and I knew bout 10 crips and dats bout it

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 3rd, 2005, 9:07 pm

Is Parkhill a gang or an area were a lot of blood gangs is at?

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 3rd, 2005, 9:17 pm

[quote="DiaBo"]My homie who moved from denver he told me that the population of blacks is 23% damn i was like o shit i said to him ya'll see the same black people everyday he said yea is this true.[/quote]

nah denver aint even 23% black it's more like 5-10% black and it's a small city compared to NY or LA so it's possible that you'll see the same black people over and over agian

BobBarker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BobBarker » February 3rd, 2005, 9:21 pm

like i said before, the only blood gang i know of in park hill is CMG and there used to be a blood set called 2-5 but i'm not sure if they still exist. most of the people who claim allegiance to gangs in denver are young (16-25) and dumb so it's easy for cops to dismantle a gang unlike some cali or chicago gangs, where membership is in the hundreds and thousands and they're more organized.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » February 4th, 2005, 4:54 pm

Damn over and over i know that's boring.

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » February 15th, 2005, 4:11 am

Them Miami Boyz still in business in Denver?

kingofthesouth

Colorado gangs

Unread post by kingofthesouth » June 29th, 2006, 12:44 am

i lived in colorado most of my life and most of u ppl have no idea wtf ur talkin about!!! allota gangs have moved to colorado and alot have been created, if some of u guys would get off the internet and stroll around the block u would know that...denver is the 6th most dangerous city in the usa, denver is just as big as LA or NY or MIA, populatiion might be a bit smaller but it is spread out, and allotaa black ppl live in d-town, whoever said they dont is just fuckin stupid, u might see the same guys everyday cuz they hustle dumbass. and the gangs in colorado are growing constantly, crips, bloods, sur, and others. so next time b4 u open ur mouth make sure u fake mtf's know whats up and what isnt...

CRIPS
ES MAFIA CRIP GANG (otero county)
East Side Colorado Crips (southeast)
ES hustler Crip 84th st (colorado springs)
ES Hoover Crip (pueblo)
ES Gangster Crip 101 (pueblo)
ES BK Mafia (bent county)
ES Riderz (arapaho county)
ES Kitchen Kryp (denver)
ES Block Crips (denver)
E/S Diru Gang (c springs)
LakeWood Crips (denver)
Rollin 30,40,50,60's Crips (denver)
Federal Blvd crips (denver)
Main St Mafia Crips (denver)
Asian Mafia Crip Gang (denver)
22nd st Gangsta Crip (Pueblo)
44th st gangsta crip (denver)
33rd st hustler crip (lakewood)
Raymond Ave Crips 100 Block (denver)
west side bk (bent county)
west side crips (otero county)
west side rollers (c springs)
west side grape st (denver)
South Side Crip VL (pueblo)
South Side hustler Crip (c springs)
flip side crips (denver)
plus many more i cant remember

Bloods
yeah there are allotta blood gangs in colorado but fuk em all

Sureno
they are many differnt branches of Sur, depending on what area u live in,
surenos are the fastest growing gang in america

U Awready Know-game recoginize game-ES MAFIA-CRIP GANG-BK

kingofthesouth

Colorado gangs

Unread post by kingofthesouth » June 29th, 2006, 12:45 am

i lived in colorado most of my life and most of u ppl have no idea wtf ur talkin about!!! allota gangs have moved to colorado and alot have been created, if some of u guys would get off the internet and stroll around the block u would know that...denver is the 6th most dangerous city in the usa, denver is just as big as LA or NY or MIA, populatiion might be a bit smaller but it is spread out, and allotaa black ppl live in d-town, whoever said they dont is just fuckin stupid, u might see the same guys everyday cuz they hustle dumbass. and the gangs in colorado are growing constantly, crips, bloods, sur, and others. so next time b4 u open ur mouth make sure u fake mtf's know whats up and what isnt...

CRIPS
ES MAFIA CRIP GANG (otero county)
East Side Colorado Crips (southeast)
ES hustler Crip 84th st (colorado springs)
ES Hoover Crip (pueblo)
ES Gangster Crip 101 (pueblo)
ES BK Mafia (bent county)
ES Riderz (arapaho county)
ES Kitchen Kryp (denver)
ES Block Crips (denver)
E/S Diru Gang (c springs)
LakeWood Crips (denver)
Rollin 30,40,50,60's Crips (denver)
Federal Blvd crips (denver)
Main St Mafia Crips (denver)
Asian Mafia Crip Gang (denver)
22nd st Gangsta Crip (Pueblo)
44th st gangsta crip (denver)
33rd st hustler crip (lakewood)
Raymond Ave Crips 100 Block (denver)
west side bk (bent county)
west side crips (otero county)
west side rollers (c springs)
west side grape st (denver)
South Side Crip VL (pueblo)
South Side hustler Crip (c springs)
flip side crips (denver)
plus many more i cant remember

Bloods
yeah there are allotta blood gangs in colorado but fuk em all

Sureno
they are many differnt branches of Sur, depending on what area u live in,
surenos are the fastest growing gang in america

U Awready Know-game recoginize game-ES MAFIA-CRIP GANG-BK

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » August 18th, 2006, 8:15 pm

Ive heard on the History Channel's special program called "Marijuana How they got that way", that Colorodo and other states has decriminalized small amounts of Marijuana for medical and recreational purposes. An ounce and less is legal amount of cannabis. Las vegas and Alaska has passed the pettition. Minnesota was pondering about it.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 8th, 2006, 1:05 pm

I've been here in Denver for a minute, here is what I've seen/heard about.

Oldies 13 (O13) is on the Eastside of Denver, on 37th Ave. They mostly seemed to fued with Crips, as they have "CK" in just about every wall they bang.

33GC, or Tray Trays as a lot of people call 'em, are right next to O13 hood. I gotta assume these are the Crips O13 fueds with mostly. They also have a strong pressence in the 5 Points area.

Some girl was spittin about Sable Blocc Crip and a driveby that just went down about a month back.

I saw a dude with 52 Hoover tatted on him at a supermarket.

CMGB seem to be the big blood gang and are located in Park Hill/Aurora.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 9th, 2006, 9:32 am

Also, a lot of niggaz who claims this CMGB seem to claim another set too, or maybe it's just a subset clique.

I saw some fools throw up Mafia and I approached 'em and they were talkin bout Crenshaw Mafia but also 27 Bloods.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 20th, 2007, 11:05 am

So I had a lot of shit twisted. Hard to just go by what you see on walls and what crackheads spit. I bounced outta Denver a long while back but it's all love.

Sable Blocc is on 52nd or 54th on the Eastside. 32GC wears gray rags and you'll see them throwin up Gangsta Gray Crip on the walls. 33GC is who I ran into the most... I lived bout ten blocks from they hood and they got a bunch of knuckleheads tryin to cause a ruckus, always gettin caught stealing on 16th Street at the mall, posted in front of Taco Bell deep as fuck like they with it or something.

I NEVER ran into or heard of Raymonds or Playboys or Rollin 30's. I saw a big 30's tag but it was the Chicano 30's. Oldies 13 seemed to be the most active and they on 37th and 27th on the E/S DEEP. My girl stayed on 36th and Humbolt and thats basically the heart of they hood.

Park Hill Bloods and Crenshaw Mafia are different sets. They further East I think of the Eastside but they claim W/S because most of the C's claim E/S. I can't speak on any other damu hoods but both of those hoods is deep, active and with it.

The Westside got a whole gang of eses claiming everything from Sureno to Norteno to Blood. Those 27th Street Bloods claiming Crenshaw Mafia wasnt legit on that CMGB shit, but they are a hood. I think Crenshaw was so deep out there that a lot of niggaz thought to be blood you hadf to be CMGB affiliated.

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R love » March 20th, 2007, 1:29 pm

yea, yunngwun,
We been out there, my homies was down there. since the early 90's
pushin the fame

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 20th, 2007, 2:15 pm

Aint sayin yall aint there, I just dont know where.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » November 28th, 2007, 7:50 pm

i live here in d-town.......all the info spit here is all wrong

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 9th, 2008, 10:47 am

i'm not from denver i'm from colorado springs but i have been to the pennitary Sterling Correctional Facility. I have been locked up with 102 Raymond Crip from Aurora, if you' re familiar with any rappers from Denver Nyke Loc is a raymond crip. Also I did time with a Hoover and he told me they have numerous Hoovers sets in Aurora. Denver also have the tray-trays, tray-five all eastside, the black hole posse, as for the bloods CMG 104 is deep Park Hill is there area of Aurora, they also have the ws 16th street bloods.they have the Northside Maffia, also GKI Galaniat Knights Insanes, they have also Sureno gangs but not sure of any hood names. CMG are official if you ever listen to the the Relativez Big Wy he has a song with The GAme Homie BillBoard called I'll Show you how to do this Blood he mentions the PArk Hill CRenshaw Mafia.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 20th, 2008, 10:55 pm

park hill is phb, not cmg.....but there are some cmg's living in park hil....and park hill aint in aurora its the most eastern part of northeast denver county(green valley ranch excluded)
16 block is a chicano blood set...as with all the other chicano bloods out here they clam some affiliation with cmg...i think thier stupid because aint none of them ever even walked down crenshaw, same with most the black bloods out here....all the chicano blood sets here are way deeper and dirtier than the black blood sets but they dont seem to associate with them......they also fight amongst eachother
black hole posse and all the trey gangs seem to align themselves with the crips but some claim no affiliation and some do....but i dont really know whats up with black gangs out here except i know the main crip gang is rollin 30s...........i never really hear about much of them except an occasional big newsworthy bust or something.........there just isnt a really big black population out here
sureno gangs are getting big out here....but how many are a real gang and how many are just mojados who want to shave thier heads and bang i really dont know........nsm has always been deep....and most north side gangs click with them when they hit the joint...........and gki....they put on peeps from all over co in the pen from the valley to greely.........definately the biggest gang out here.....
and the south side.........you got ssh,ssc,westwood huds even the old ass south side steel....sometimes they fight with eachother but they all on that ssg trip when they hit the pen.......thats where im from...............................and south siders hate being mistaken for surenos......we from SOUTH DENVER