Colorado gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Colorado gangs

Unread post by v04 » July 21st, 2008, 2:02 pm

good lookn i met a few CMG's and they all have PArk Hill 104 tated on them, i got along well with TB from that hood.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re:

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 21st, 2008, 3:57 pm

andrew wrote:i live here in d-town.......all the info spit here is all wrong
All of it? I know I've never been to D, but at least some of it sounds like it must be true.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 21st, 2008, 3:59 pm

pretty much all of it.....i would have corrected it long ago but couldnt post here until they changed site format

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 21st, 2008, 4:28 pm

other than your run of the mill blood/crip BS.......which mostly takes place among blacks....there just isnt that many cali gangs..no disrespect but blacks make up a very small percentage of of the population so they make up a very small percentage of the gang activity.................and denver is a vast city...........bigger than any of you may think.......especially when you count all surrounding areas........if you ever been here for any length of time you would know
whoever you guys may have talked to....sounds like you been talking to some little kids telling youse what gangs they wish were out here and making up shit while they were at it.....claiming some shit they may have made up with thier friends in middle school that they would never rep in a real hood
the most active black gang here now seems to be the tre gangs......tre-tre,tre-duce and all that and i know they are crip affiliated somehow......and cmg seems to be the deepest black gang........followed by rollin 30
ws cmg are the chicano counterparts....and they are everywhere and have sub crews.....27,16 block,lgg,ssb and plain ol cmg...................all those hoods are pretty much hated everywhere and dwarf the black cmgs.............but also have lots of fight amongst eachother.............all the subsets are pretty much homegrown gangs....weird thing about bloods is they never seem to have thier own hood except for 16block.....they just kind of are everywhere and alot of them dont even live on the westside which they claim....hell no they dont live on the west side those goofys and stinkas would kill them

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 21st, 2008, 4:38 pm

OK, I was just making sure if you meant every single bit of it there Andrew.

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 21st, 2008, 5:21 pm

i wasn't making up shit, this is what i have learned from being in prison, like i said I'm from Colorado Springs. i have met Messy from 16thBlood, did time in Sterling Correctional, Park County JAil, but i'm from the springs, ive met turtle and g-tone from GKI, Puppet from Northside Mafia, did my time in 2005-2007... inmate number #129377, i've met Untouch from 102 Raymond, Jay Duece from 74 hoover, X-raided from tre 5, Doc from trey-0, Baby Criccet from the treys, Corn Dog from black hole posse, TB from Crenshaw Mafia 104,

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 21st, 2008, 5:31 pm

and i know two years ain't shyt really being locked down, but all i'm sayin how would i know all that if i wasn't talking to these guys from Denver.. ya feel me

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 21st, 2008, 9:31 pm

i was referring to kingofthesouth makin up names of crips that are non existant in areas where they would get smoked.....cmon bro....lakewood crips and federal blvd crips.....dont make me laugh.....he made that shit up....44th st gangster crip?.....no way....44thstC was conquistadors and they are pretty much a died out gang............and vice lords down in pueblo?...yeah right
youngwun kind of got it right....at least he admitted to not really knowing what was up and he tried
oldies 13 are NOT surenos.........they were always 13 because they were a set of esg's who started on east 13th st.....surenos werent even here then......they tried saying oldies shouldnt be throwin up the 13 and after that oldies throw it up lke crazy and been sureno killers ever since......and ck as far as they are concerned means chi30 (swansea,globeville,elyria....they get along with ville-ains)killer....not crip killer......and they are all on the east side.....they really dont even consider black gangs much of a factor as they have thier own shit going on and are at it heavier than any black gangs
miami boyz were just a rumor....havent heard of them since the early 90s.....everyone saw miami boy graffiti but never seen a miami boy........always figured them to be some lil kids back then....i heard it was some black kid in middle school started it with some white and chicano kids and they faded fast....most peeps dont even remember them...........they never were a factor
again.....surenos are just cheds no one pays attention to except maybe other cheds........i think chi30 fight with them as well as oldies on the east side.....the rest of the city everyone beats them up....most just claim sur13 but no specific gang.......wetback shit.........in schools across the city chicanos and mojados start going at it and mojados start claiming sur
in the west side its the g's who are deepest.................inca used to be way bigger but thier hood got starbucks and white moved in and they pretty much dying out.......but i hear now they are putting on new fools....i dont know...............its dangerous for them in the joint because g's are also the largest prison gang
north side.......where do i start....they DEEP.......nsm, nsc and uta usually dont get along but i hear in the pen they do and i hear tcp from thornton clique up with them in the joint too
south side.......westwood huds,south side homie gang and ssc are the main ones out there.......but really deep.....except ssc but a few of them still around...............as well as a shitload of tagbangers......mainly wk and ems..........................loyalties amongst kids here change all the time....
most are ssg when they hit the joint

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 23rd, 2008, 2:23 pm

4sho i feel you homie..

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 23rd, 2008, 2:28 pm

actually there is a small set of vice lords, in pueblo really don't know how deep they are when they 4 Corners Hustlers started out in the Springs, the person who started his family moved to pueblo and they became know as the 4-5 Villians block in Pueblo. But i don't if they are really deep or what area of pueblo would be considered theres. In pueblo i know the Eastside Dukes are out there, as well as some latin aces.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 23rd, 2008, 11:35 pm

i think eastside dukes is some homegrown pueblo gang who happens to share same name as chitown dukes.................and 45villains are from pueblo's something ville(dont remember the first part).............sounds like your friends gang got rolled over
i hear that springs has some chitown,florida,ny mix of gangs because of the huge airforce base and nearby army base..................but as far as city bangin the g's said they never really ever seen them.....just heard of them....in and out....maybe there for a few years than out........no chimobs ever formed an active permanent set there....but there are g's down there now....and all over pueblo
mostly because denver/springs/pueblo in general have a fu-k cali,f--k ny,f--k chicago,fuck wherever kind of attitude here.....i dont doubt you have some 4 corner hustler or whatever you claim in the springs............................but i know no outside teams are making any real noise and are very small on the whole picture of gang activity here

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 24th, 2008, 12:38 pm

the pueblo brothers did a split, 45 villians, 4 for the 4 corner hustlers, then 5 for the star. but yea we've been here since early 90's, made a lot of noise during that time but kinda ceased because brothers keeped getting locked up, so we went thru a time when we weren't putting a lot of people on. yea this is a military town, so people come from all over, recently theres been a lot 45 NeighborHood Bloods, they have been here but they are growing strong, and then a lot of 81st Kitchen Crips, in cali they are 87 kitchen crips, but when they moved here been called 81st, I have a older homeboy who is from South Central was an orginal Crip, his name is Preston he did 17yrs in the cali pen, he was the younger generation of the business men, or maybe salusons, but he know Raymond and his hood is now called Avalon Gangsters, he met an 81 kitchen crip from here and from what he was told they are official. The Gangster Disciples showed up when the 4's showed up and they been here they are probably the Deepest, but from the outside lookin in they have deep numbers but there is way to many i don't think they are that organized. Again being military town they come from all over..

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 24th, 2008, 12:46 pm

we put it down in Widefield Area of the springs, but in colorado springs alone, theres only a few marked neighborhoods, that have a certain are, the Parkside Varrio (in the parkside area), the nhb 45 bloods off of the Verde Block eastside, mostly south side springs, is where the crips are, 81 kitchens, carver park, but there is so many different gangsters/sets here there really isn't to many known neighborhoods. there also the Los Meadows Varrio in the meadows area.. we also have 2pl, they are a hispanic gang been here for a while, don't know what it stands for, Juarez another hispanic set, los flamingos varrio, varrio raza grande, but in county i was there was a few surenos in 2005. i met a sureno from LA Big Hazard his name was Tino, so a lot of springs hispanic gangs i guess are under that 13 banner..

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 24th, 2008, 12:51 pm

my bad also left out the Banditos they have been here for a while to..

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 25th, 2008, 10:26 am

bandidos aint a gang.....just a motorcycle club.................every once in a while mongols or bandidos or peligrosos or whatever think they are hard when a bunch of them are gathered up in some bar......but i'd like to see them try that shit at some gangster spot....trust me they wont
sorry bro.....but i made some calls and no one in springs or pueblo heard of half these gangs......2pl they said is an upstart gang that was just once a big tagging crew.........and if you in springs county of course you gonna see some peeps from out of state hoods bein they are military of thier family is...........but that dont mean they are holding down a hood...as far as these "varrios" in springs they laughed.....said it was some wetback shit and little kids like that writing names of gangs they heard of maybe even on this site or making up shit but no one pays attention to cheds anyways sur gangs only are a factor in small towns like greely and fort lupton but i hear they been getting served up there too...in co pens someone like yourself is an anomaly...rare...someone who happened to be here
speak the truth....there aint no 5 start 6 star or whatever that are even a factor on the joint.....and they all happened to be here from out of state and just because 1 or 2 members of a gang happen to be out here with thier military parents dont mean they reppin a presence............tthere aint know way of knowing they are even real....for all i know they were some bitch in thier own hood but come talkin here like they were soldiers and talk some litle kids into spraypainting some pitchfork or star or whatever shit on some walls
and that diablo faggot a few pages back.....dont get me started on him....or the fool who says there are santanas out here....right
THE TRUTH
for the most part...denver and most of co had its own gangs.....especially on the hispanic end of things.....not including all the mojaos which counts for all the surs coming is who have nothing to do with cali though some wets try claiming it
and if you are out of state and here of your own set reppin out here....dont get too proud about it.....its probably 3 or 4 middle school kids who heard of your set and decided to mark it on some walls
most peeps who been here any length of time and got around the whole city will tell you i speak the truth

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 25th, 2008, 10:41 am

another thing.....abc are NOT crips......i grew up near alot of them....they started pulling some gangster shit in the 80s and thats when the media was all over the crips....they used to laugh and say "we're the crips" and it kind of stuck.....thier name is a joke and they are in NO WAY affiliated with crips.....vo4....you might have seen them in the joint.....they do not roll with crips or any other bruthas they ride with asians

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 26th, 2008, 12:38 pm

yup them asian gangsters all ride together, abc, asian pride (ap), Viet Pride (vp), don't know shyt about them because i never meet any in the springs just the joint. but yea the eight one, 81st been here, if you heard a cuple months months back two older 81st did a double murder and two attempted murder charges, an 18yr old boy died and an 19yr old boy died. the suspects are 81st crips, young duece and big koko, big koko was on the news because he ran and they found him in kentucky..also on the friday before the 4th of july at a bar called the The One Sports Bar was a shooting and someone shot a GD in the bar. I don't know his real name but his nickname was keybo..

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 27th, 2008, 6:45 pm

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... 27&t=18424

this is pretty much the only thing i ever heard about kitchen crips in the springs

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 30th, 2008, 11:15 am

no offense to whoever you connect may be in the springs and whoever you talked too, tell them to go to the alumi bar any given friday and saturday, he will see a bunch of 81st Crips, Gangster Disciples, he may even see me and my 4's, he will some bloods.. Also if he ever goes to 2 dogs taven in the springs off of hancock and academy he will see some known gangbangers there. also The alumi is on platte and academy feel free to walk in you will see gangbangers there... And i'm from here born and raised if he don't tell you about those known gangs i mentioned he ain't into the Gangbangin here at all... REal Talk tell him to Hang Out at the alumi and the 2 dogs taven and then say theres no gangbangin goin on here..

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 30th, 2008, 11:34 am

and if he told you and laughed about Parkside Varrio and Los Meadows Varrio, he aint from here or he don't know any gangbangins out here, My Homie Brother R.i.P Dwight King aka Scrappy, died from a Parkside back in Sept. 96. His street name was tweety from the ParkSide. I don't know how you can look up old articles from the Gazette Paper the local springs paper look it up yourself. R.i.p. to lil Gino he died as well in the 1996 he did during a gang related shootout between rival mexican gangs. Juarez Gang and Varrio Raza Grande Gang..And i'm not talking about a motocycle gang when i mention Banditos, they are a local mexican gang who rides under the 13 banner...also the meadows is the Cheyenne Meadows Area therefore the name los meadows Varrio, the Parkside Varrio is the parkside area, delta st hancock st, parkside St. Again no disrespect but i'm born and raised been around the gangbang shyt since i was 13 yrs old.. i'm 26 now, i might not now every single gangster around here or where every hood is and all that, but those gangs i mentioned is real. I don't sell wolftickets, i know what i know, i don't speak on anything i don't know what i'm talking about. Can't tell you how to fly a plane, if i ain't never flown one.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 30th, 2008, 7:45 pm

81st st crips,gd's 4's and bloods under the same roof?.............maybe thats why they look at bangin in the springs alot different than denver and even pueblo...........try that shit here see what happens............even try putting the same gang under one roof and someone will still end up hurt
there does seem to be more blacks down there but there also seems to be more whites also (dont mean shit but it does change gang dynamics).....and chicanos down there seem to accept mojados better down in those parts
the peeps i have there are a couple homies from my team...2 brothers and thier cousin....and a few more peeps from the team who maybe went there to stay with cousins,biches to stay out of trouble or whatever....they aint tryin to start our team there... but they aint supposed to acknowledge other gangs either......so of course they gonna say "they aint shit"........the other peeps i talk to are lots of my friends locked up..........and they pretty much dont take springs foos seriously especially when they go to prison they all join gki or nsm or sureno anyways
i was in springs for 3 days a few weeks ago because my aunt was in the hospital.....and sorry but the platte/academy didnt seem hood at all.....and no i didnt go into the bar........i dont look for hoods...thats alonzo's job....i just talk to peeps.....and damn just in north co springs there seems to be more motels than all of denver and surrounding areas..........and i saw black and chicano and mexican kids and teens mixing up in the same neighborhoods as whites.....this is of course north of what passes for downtown thier
one thing i will say though is there seems to be a hell of alot more mexican retaraunts, mexican stores and mechanic places poppin up all over....especially sw springs......so i wouldnt be suprised seeing startup sureno gangs because its the wetbacks who seem to be all over thier nuts......and when i started reading this forum i started laughing at all of them because they seem to have it all wrong......but what do i care i dont like them

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 31st, 2008, 11:41 am

yea of course shit happens, thats why clubs/bars don't last long here, too many gangbangers in one spot. i don't b on the northside of the springs, i stay on the southside, but gd's and 4's bein the same spot.... We are following the Universal Law..i'm a grown man i don't need to be out there still set tripn, but again if disrepected then of course its on.. its about getting money, leave the gangbanging to the youngsters. all i'm saying if you wanna get in tuned you got to hang out. go to the spots

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » July 31st, 2008, 11:49 am

Bein locked up in sterling correctional facility, there was only 3 of us 4s in there and one cvl, me, lucci, humpty, and turner. however there was only about 6 gds. And i demand respect, but i show respect as well...

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 31st, 2008, 12:55 pm

where were all these gd's & 4's from?my guess is the springs......they aint got that here in the d........and your crew must roll way different than denver style........i got over 10 years on you in age and up untill a couple years ago i would have just said f--ck your team and be done with you instead of asking..................but bein locked up and the majority bein denver peeps you know thats just how denver rolls.....denver gangs arent about showing respect......at least none that i seen....hahaha especially the older ones.....you bein in sterling and all know as well as i do the gangsters pushing 40 (especially in the chicano world) are the worst ones
yeah and southwest springs is where i saw the most mexican shops and even some graffitti but nothing like denver and i wasnt exactly looking for it i just noticed it
and springs police seem to jump the gun trying to identify gangs like denver did 20 years ago.......they may see one lone out of state gangster who may be military or here for any number of reasons solo........and they think they have an active set here
i still crack up when i read the gangorus list of denver gangs........cmon.....a gang called vatos locos....HUDS standing for hispanics united denver style..too fuckin funny homie....how about VUC standing for varrio unidos chicanos............where do they get this shit???then look at the gangs listed the first 3 pages of this thread....they were made up....cmon.....bein locked up you ever run into a federal blvd crip lol?im tired of people misrepresenting my state especially my city by spreading misinformation

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » August 1st, 2008, 10:59 am

4sho homie i was thinking the same thing, like i wasn't even goin to get up on this forum anymore ya know,. But the 4's and the gd's are chicago based as you probably know, we are under the Universal Law supposed have been since 1998 in the chi. We aren't supposed to trip on each other until we feel disrespected. but yea ya know youngsters are the ones who supposed to put in work. like i said i will only if i feel disrespected then it's on. but man i got 2 strikes if it ain't bout money then i ain't with it. i don't have anything to prove. But i'm glad you on here setting the shit straight about the Denver Area. I remember hearing about Denver back whenever Dj Quik came out there and the eastside boys got into with him.

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » August 1st, 2008, 11:06 am

yea its different like my father is buried in Denver at the Fort Logan Cemetary, he passed before i was born but when i go to denver its the same way i'm not looking for any gangbangin areas, i will see some but like you said its not my mission to find the hoods. I know back when i was into the club scene we wouldn't roll to denver unless we had them straps and at least 4 deep, because we don't know where we might get caught out of bounds, But then we would never go anyways.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 1st, 2008, 3:22 pm

denver and springs are about as different as l.a. and oakland.......and pueblo is to co what fresno is to ca....pueblo is more like denver with homegrown gangs and wild west f--k everybody kind of feel

v04
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by v04 » August 10th, 2008, 12:18 am

right yeah homie its str8 choppin it up with you goodlookn... so wut are you bangin.

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 10th, 2008, 11:08 am

Few Official hoods in Colorodo, fa sho cuhz.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 10th, 2008, 2:52 pm

yeah rollin 30 and cmg are official in the black side of things.....i kinda doubt all the other sets....the most active crip set seems to be the tre gangs and they are a homegrown version not a transplanted california team

and vo4 im an SSG....im sure you heard of south side steel/south side homies/westwood huds and now i guess they will be taking in wk and ems taggers since they seem to be getting locked up.........and they used to be the deepest and strongest on the pen from what understand until the early 90's when gki started putting on ANYBODY in the pen.......greely,springs,pueblo,brighton,broomfield,the valley,la junta WHEREVER

they kind of fading out because of infighting,some went working man style like me with one foot still in, ready to back my peeps in a beatdown or brawl but i dont do no dirt.......like alot of peeps my jobs require me to be felony free and i have a mortgage............and by pure luck and the grace of god i have felonies though i probably should have another lifetime ago
but they still plenty in the pen.............my homie just got out and told me some bad shit.....like alot of them even beefin eachother in the pen over dope shit/women shit/past beefs that are just stupid (like: i was here for a year before you and you never sent me commecary or wrote me) instead of concentrating on staying strong
the g's and nsm pretty much leave them alone and they still dont pay no rent (though i heard some of them hopped hoods and ride for g's now when they hated them on the outside....i dont understand prison politics that much to understand why they would do that...but i grew up with them and still love and miss them).............and i hear the scraps hate them because they see south and think they gonna ride thier car....fuck that we aint surenos....we from south denver
pretty much same shit on the outside........everyone who has a family moving out of the southside to suburbs.....the few that stay are a mixed bag....some cool, some turned working man/family man but still hang out....some live in the area but we never see except at home depot or kmart or something.........some smoked out.....and sadly most just all winoed up
there are some active younger fools......when i say younger i mean mid 20s and 30......thats when gangsters here seem to put in most work...in thier 30s...........hell......go certain bars anytime youll see 40 year old ssg's fighting with eachother over nothing smacking bottles over eachothers heads and punching eachother wives.........i play referee alot and am know for making lots of peace as well as hiring my old homies and giving many rides home from the bar.......thats what i guess my role is anymore and i wouldnt change it for the world
but yeah....what was the strongest gang out here pretty much got lost in the drinking and drugging and infighting............but we still here....for now
by the way i use my real name because as i stated before I DONT HIDE and i know cops read this i dont care i aint done no dirt in years except maybe fight with some of my homies after spending the night keeping them out of jail and i know for sure greyghost is a cop of some kind somewhere in colorado area so be careful talking to him

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 10th, 2008, 3:05 pm

andrew wrote:yeah rollin 30 and cmg are official in the black side of things.....i kinda doubt all the other sets....the most active crip set seems to be the tre gangs and they are a homegrown version not a transplanted california team

and vo4 im an SSG....im sure you heard of south side steel/south side homies/westwood huds and now i guess they will be taking in wk and ems taggers since they seem to be getting locked up.........and they used to be the deepest and strongest on the pen from what understand until the early 90's when gki started putting on ANYBODY in the pen.......greely,springs,pueblo,brighton,broomfield,the valley,la junta WHEREVER

they kind of fading out because of infighting,some went working man style like me with one foot still in, ready to back my peeps in a beatdown or brawl but i dont do no dirt.......like alot of peeps my jobs require me to be felony free and i have a mortgage............and by pure luck and the grace of god i have felonies though i probably should have another lifetime ago
but they still plenty in the pen.............my homie just got out and told me some bad shit.....like alot of them even beefin eachother in the pen over dope shit/women shit/past beefs that are just stupid (like: i was here for a year before you and you never sent me commecary or wrote me) instead of concentrating on staying strong
the g's and nsm pretty much leave them alone and they still dont pay no rent (though i heard some of them hopped hoods and ride for g's now when they hated them on the outside....i dont understand prison politics that much to understand why they would do that...but i grew up with them and still love and miss them).............and i hear the scraps hate them because they see south and think they gonna ride thier car....fu-- that we aint surenos....we from south denver
pretty much same shit on the outside........everyone who has a family moving out of the southside to suburbs.....the few that stay are a mixed bag....some cool, some turned working man/family man but still hang out....some live in the area but we never see except at home depot or kmart or something.........some smoked out.....and sadly most just all winoed up
there are some active younger fools......when i say younger i mean mid 20s and 30......thats when gangsters here seem to put in most work...in thier 30s...........hell......go certain bars anytime youll see 40 year old ssg's fighting with eachother over nothing smacking bottles over eachothers heads and punching eachother wives.........i play referee alot and am know for making lots of peace as well as hiring my old homies and giving many rides home from the bar.......thats what i guess my role is anymore and i wouldnt change it for the world
but yeah....what was the strongest gang out here pretty much got lost in the drinking and drugging and infighting............but we still here....for now
by the way i use my real name because as i stated before I DONT HIDE and i know cops read this i dont care i aint done no dirt in years except maybe fight with some of my homies after spending the night keeping them out of jail and i know for sure greyghost is a cop of some kind somewhere in colorado area so be careful talking to him

and who are u to say that the 30's out there are official?...how wuld u kno if they are official or not?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 10th, 2008, 3:10 pm

brownchuccs......we had some suis and lads here that were official....but they didnt last long

they all stopped fighting eachother here and started claiming south side because thats where they settled..................i was koo withn all of them

you know how when a hood is big and the team is big and you have crews within the gang?bein that i was into metal as a kid then hc as a teen i ran with a pretty big crew durng the hc heydays in the mid 80s........we was still all southside of course but my faction had some crazy whiteboys and even a few black kids from the hood.......we seemed to get in more fights at shows and sometimes on weekends we would be partyin with the homies and tell them of a stoner party we heard of and show up deep and beat up stoners and take the keg and shit.......damn i was a kid back then............but im still involved in the hc scene now.....mostly as a spectator though but sometimes some of the homies my age will all go peep a show.........imagine how white kids feel when only like 10-15 homies could beat up thier whole show.....well.....it happens but never intentionally......but you know how it goes
suburban hc kids think they are so tough......with thier tattoos and mma.....but they just aint cut from the same cloth....they always quick to run or snitch