Colorado gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Colorado gangs

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 27th, 2008, 12:43 pm

andrew wrote:haahahahahahaahaa youre funny kid
Ha, yeah & especially with those lame ass netbanging rhymes. LOL They even took the "hit a scrap in the lip, let the true color drip" rhyme & changed it.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » October 27th, 2008, 5:55 pm

setting the record straight......i never once met a latin king..............22nd street?and he claims gki tried taking over his hood hahahah hes in the middle of nsm/uta/hmp hood...................unless he out east then hes in oldies hood..................green valley?thats the nice area where all the blacks who moved out of montebello live......i really doubt a sureno there....park hill dont make me laugh.........and im sure yous are on many parts of federal getting lit up by just about most chicano gangs in the city.....but running anything rigghhhhtt........actually the only time i seen a substantial scrap presence is in the lil paisa apts where all the signs are in spanish.........and you share those or are surrounded by other gangs who smash you on sight..................not to mention you guys are only seen at the mexican markets,ranchera bars and when you roll 6 deep in a car with adult scraps jumping little 15 yr old kids...................hahahaha the blacks have your backs?maybe on the east side but for how long?thats because there are hardly any blacks left there.............them chi30 and oldies been beating you down that way havent they.................quit while youre ahead

deucesixfam
What city do you live in now?: Park Hill

Unread post by deucesixfam » January 6th, 2009, 10:41 pm

Deuce Six Family Gangsta Bloods, Deuce Nine Fam, Linkoln Park Piru, Shot Gun Piru, CMG, 187 Gangsta Bloods

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Unread post by monsta6060 » January 17th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Cuz i was born in Denver and lived here my whole life this rollin 60 crip gang hood up. Denver is bad but it's nothing like cali. You can get smoked out here. Niggas is older so cats don't really beef like that anymore. I'm 29 and i lived through hell cuz. I got homiez from the hood hoovers bloods and the norte. My cuzn is doing time for a murder that was done with a eight tray. Crazy i know! When you get older you see that it was all BS. I have pictures from the pen with my O.O.G's with hoovers and others that ride the gangsta card. Times are changing. You come out here and you'll see 60's 30's 40's 100's with hoovers bloods and gangstas. The real war right now is all the blacc gangs have hooked up with the norte to take on the sur's. For all you cats lil big or whatever it ain't worth. Death succs. Get a job and live as long as you can. I want to live to be 500 yrs old if i can. You know what FUCK bangin. Yea i know how i spelled fuck. But i'm done with the bs. Live in peace young ones cause the pen ain't nothing but dead time. get rich and think positive. peace rip to all the people who have died over a dumb as color.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 27th, 2009, 12:24 am

so i found travisa stupid lil kid....keep watching tv and wish you were sureno...better yet go play with some gi joes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bppGxBJ7 ... re=related

and monsta.....some of what you speak is truth and some is straight bs.....cmon

YUNGSUWOOPER
What city do you live in now?: NEWARK

Unread post by YUNGSUWOOPER » May 27th, 2009, 3:26 am

How is that bs officer andrew? When u get older, u peep all that shit. I aint see no bs in what he said.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 28th, 2009, 10:55 pm

officer?cmon lil kid you better come up with something better than that.......
and what would you know all the way in jersey?speak on cities you been in

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by monsta6060 » May 28th, 2009, 11:04 pm

tell me whats bs. i grew up with all those gangs pig.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » June 1st, 2009, 6:06 pm

aint no pig here fool
and i gave you credit monsta of some truth....but cmon....there aint all that many crip gangs out here...30s bein the biggest,tre-tres the most active and tre-duce and a few 60s ....if there really are they aint well known.....i heard right here on his thread of raymonds....never seen one...heard of hoovers...only seen them net bangin....i wuldnt even consider a gang 20 deep as anything.....then again i dont live in the east side and have no desire to so that shit dont matter to me....the east side seems to be pretty clean of grafitti so you cant tell who is present not that it matters anyways because all the graffiti over the last 10 years out here is 95% tag crew BS
and i do believe that many gangs are cliquing up.....straight buster shit......i see it with my own hood....and every gang out there seems to be doing it

and the only nortes here are the ones in the pen or the small towns.......so if you were speaking on the pen then say so

i know 2 nortes here....got kicked out of cali a long time ago.....but they both on some individual shit.....neither of them tryin to start a hood or reppin thier shit

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by monsta6060 » August 7th, 2009, 8:12 pm

most the people are in the pen. I grew up in denver e-z market 1990-1994 what hood you from and

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 7th, 2009, 9:45 pm

my affiliation is SSG homie gang, and im from westwood in the south side...........and at my age i aint really active....but i know whats up and i know things are changing fast.....from 90-94 me and my homies were all up in the club scene causing much drama....were you still a teen then?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 12th, 2010, 8:59 am

deeznuttz wrote:Active Gangs i know in Denver:
E/S Harlem 30's CG
E/S 32st Crip
E/S Tray Tray Crip

Lincoln Park Bloods
Bounty Hunters
Tree Top
Skyline Pirus
CMG's
Aurora:
Green Leaf Mafia Bloodz
42 Hoover (they kick it on 42nd here)
some 60's
some ETG's
Broadways
Mexican Blood Gang
a lot of Nortenos
some Sur13's
W/S Untouchables (CRIP)
E/S 8th Street Crip
W/S 6th Ave Crip
Flip Side Crip
North Denver Crip
a sh@! load of Raymonds (they beef with CMG's here too)
Project Bloodz
Damn! Skyline Piru and Lincoln Park Bloods in Colorado! Where they at? They beef with each other out there, cause in San Diego it's pure 187 on each other. Never knew some gangs from Dago set up shop somewhere else.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 1st, 2010, 7:12 am

that fools lyin.......most them gangs aint here and some he looks like hes making up names...................lincoln park is an area in the westside about 20yrs ago a small group of little kids were claiming lincoln park cmg

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 1st, 2010, 4:52 pm

andrew wrote:that fools lyin.......most them gangs aint here and some he looks like hes making up names...................lincoln park is an area in the westside about 20yrs ago a small group of little kids were claiming lincoln park cmg

Ok-so no connection to San Diego then.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 12th, 2010, 12:50 pm

It'S LPB n LPP ouT theRe. One FuCks with DayGo onE DoNt GueSs WhiCH LMAO

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 12th, 2010, 12:52 pm

Its A LeaSt 1 niGkA fRoM EvErYWHeRE OuT THeRe.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » July 12th, 2010, 4:54 pm

YUNGBOSS323 wrote:It'S LPB n LPP ouT theRe. One FuCks with DayGo onE DoNt GueSs WhiCH LMAO

Guessin LPB is the Dago breakoff...

h90dstaEase
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: colorado springs

Unread post by h90dstaEase » January 30th, 2011, 12:35 pm

Oh itz crack^N out here in the Springs too, I live in Whitney Young ...I read this whole shyt....D-town's crack^N but Pueblo ain't shyt but money...West Up- 2 and a thumb Cuzz Cuzz

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”