SKYLINE PIRUS in San Diego

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SKYLINE PIRUS in San Diego

Unread post by TomTom » September 8th, 2004, 7:45 am

SAY SD HOMEYS..HOW LONG HAS THE SKYLINE'S BEEN OUT??..THEY GOT UNDERWAY OUT HURR ROUND 91 WHEN SOME NIGGAS, FROM ANOTHER BLOOD SET INVITED SOME OF THEY RELATIVES OUT HURR...AND THEY HOLD IT DOWN 2...ONE OF THE MAIN RYDAHS, WAS TELLING ME SKYLINE BEEN OUT IN DAGO SINCE THE LATE 70'S..HE EVEN HAD PICS OF HIS RELATIVES, Back IN DAYGO...HE GOES UP THURR 2 VISIT HIS PEOPLES...

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SKYLINE PIRUS AROUND THE NATION!!

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » September 10th, 2004, 12:40 pm

TomTom wrote:SAY SD HOMEYS..HOW LONG HAS THE SKYLINE'S BEEN OUT??..THEY GOT UNDERWAY OUT HURR ROUND 91 WHEN SOME NIGGAS, FROM ANOTHER BLOOD SET INVITED SOME OF THEY RELATIVES OUT HURR...AND THEY HOLD IT DOWN 2...ONE OF THE MAIN RYDAHS, WAS TELLING ME SKYLINE BEEN OUT IN DAGO SINCE THE LATE 70'S..HE EVEN HAD PICS OF HIS RELATIVES, Back IN DAYGO...HE GOES UP THURR 2 VISIT HIS PEOPLES...
Yeah when I moved to Skyline in 79 they was known as East Side Hang Gang. They became Pirus in 1980. Whats your friend name or family names from Skyline? I bet I know them.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SKYLINE PIRUS AROUND THE NATION!!

Unread post by TomTom » September 12th, 2004, 9:42 am

OK FA'SHO MAN...AND THEM NIGGAS GOT A BIG FAM OUT HURR...THEY USED 2 BE FROM THIS OTHER LIL BLOOD SET CALLED NORTH-SIDE MAFIA TIL THEM SKYLINE NIGGAS KINDA TURNED THEM OUT ON SOME OTHER SH**...THEM NIGGAS IS RIDAHS..

necio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by necio » October 22nd, 2007, 10:21 am

i heard they be going at it bad with the 70's is this true

bmoney485

Unread post by bmoney485 » December 19th, 2007, 1:42 am

what 70's?

loafers

Unread post by loafers » December 31st, 2007, 12:20 am

i think they started 1980 ... they be tagging 1980 everywhere .. its one of their tagging codes

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » January 22nd, 2008, 1:15 am

bmoney485 wrote:what 70's?
Probably LV70s Lomita Village 70s

skaywhyline
What city do you live in now?: mccomb

Re: SKYLINE PIRUS in San Diego

Unread post by skaywhyline » August 22nd, 2008, 8:50 am

man ya'll muthas is crazy. You dont know the first thing about skyline. im a o/g from skyline born and raised got the most feared name in the gand ck rider. Yea ya'll thats me. I got out the city when all the youngsters started gettin it all twisted where bloods was killing other bloods and what not. Ive been around my set from the beginning, done put in major work and have done time for skyline. dont get us messed up. If your going to ask questions about my hood then you need a reliable source. this i take serious . I got homeboys whose life was taken . This aint no game. We play for keeps.

SDBTS287
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by SDBTS287 » September 1st, 2008, 12:40 pm

skaywhyline wrote:man ya'll muthas is crazy. You dont know the first thing about skyline. im a o/g from skyline born and raised got the most feared name in the gand ck rider. Yea ya'll thats me. I got out the city when all the youngsters started gettin it all twisted where bloods was killing other bloods and what not. Ive been around my set from the beginning, done put in major work and have done time for skyline. dont get us messed up. If your going to ask questions about my hood then you need a reliable source. this i take serious . I got homeboys whose life was taken . This aint no game. We play for keeps.
thats wasup my homeboy Tiptoe an older homey
keep your hood real bigdog its the meth that be fuckin up neighborhoods and making good gangs go lame!!!

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 3rd, 2008, 10:29 am

skyline niggas run from crips

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 26th, 2009, 6:28 pm

i was around a group of 4 bloods from skyline on a basketball court one time &they was laughing about this one time when one of them said that they made the mistake of rollin' into a san diego highschool football game all flamed up and they were laughing cuz they got banged on hard by some WC crips and some dudes from 47 and got chased outta there and one of the crips from 47 was one of the bloods' 2nd cousins but still banged on him

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 29th, 2009, 11:02 am

skaywhyline wrote:man ya'll muthas is crazy. You dont know the first thing about skyline. im a o/g from skyline born and raised got the most feared name in the gand ck rider. Yea ya'll thats me. I got out the city when all the youngsters started gettin it all twisted where bloods was killing other bloods and what not. Ive been around my set from the beginning, done put in major work and have done time for skyline. dont get us messed up. If your going to ask questions about my hood then you need a reliable source. this i take serious . I got homeboys whose life was taken . This aint no game. We play for keeps.
is mlk park in your hoods boundrys ?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 30th, 2009, 12:02 am

i think MLK is part of O'Farrel Park Bankstas turf which is pretty much an offshoot or sub-gang from Skyline or East Side Piru.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 30th, 2009, 9:11 am

scrub1819 wrote:i think MLK is part of O'Farrel Park Bankstas turf which is pretty much an offshoot or sub-gang from Skyline or East Side Piru.
you think or you know withch is it ? i dont know what a sub gang is do you mean a click what is a sub gang ?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 31st, 2009, 12:32 am

^you know what i really dont know. i mighta been trying to refer to them as a click but im not sure if its a click or not. it might be its own stuff. but the thing is, East Side Pirus and O'farrel Park Bankstas pretty much share turf, they are the only gangs in Dago that claim the "EAST!" and they all do the same exact stuff. dudes from both these gangs are known to be "pretty boys" and use all the same slang like "BaNtHiiN'" or "jUiiCeD" or use three O's in words i.e. "iM hELLa BrAcKiiN' foOoe the oOoh'9".
and unfortunately all this slang trickles into the rest of SD to all the wannabes who overuse that stuff on the net like on myspace and even in real live sentences. and thats why hella people think theres like a million people from the "EAST!" cuz everybody in Dago from the hood, semi-hood or the suburbs wear red, talk the "east" slang say "blood this" or "blood that" and claim the "east", especially if they live in nearby Spring Valley, Lemon Grove or even La Mesa. all the highschool kids that get bused out of Southeast San Diego, East San Diego or other hood areas go to other schools and take advantage of not being in the hood so they play "gangster" at schools like Helix, Mission Bay, Patrick Henry, Scripps Ranch, Serra, Point Loma blah blah blah..
the "EAST!" has wayy too many wannabes thats gonna fuQ their stuff up in the longrun, cuz that sh!ts just gonna turn out to be a fad thats gonna someday pass.
when it comes to real gangstas and stuff i think West Coast Crips has that stuff on lock and im not biased at all, thats from experience.

this is from what i and a lotta other people understand so if anyone cares to clear stuff up &get all specific then please do so.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » January 31st, 2009, 7:44 pm

scrub you from that area ?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » January 31st, 2009, 8:43 pm

im from Dago but not specifically that area. but close to it.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » February 1st, 2009, 10:36 am

Scrub is right...Paradise Hills Spring Valley all have skyline wannabes that get bussed into tierrasanta,serra mesa, point loma mission bay and uc and it gives the false appearance of skyline being the deepest black hood in town. But in all honesty its not...kids that live in the coast or the hood typically stay in their own neighborhoods for school(Hoover,Horace Mann, SDHS, Roosevelt etc) You truly dont see this as much with any of the other black gangs in town(5/9 Lincoln, Emerald etc)

Youre almost never going to see this with mexican gangs due to the fact that there is a varrio claiming every neighborhood in town so you wont have wannabes for say a logan living in a nearby neighborhood due to fear of being banged on by the local hood.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » May 8th, 2009, 7:27 pm

ED-BO THE BIG HOMIE.SKYLINE NO JOKE.LEAVE IT AT THAT.IF YOU ANIT HEARD THAT NAME U ANT FROM DAGO.