Sureno 13 and San Chucos gangs in Las Vegas

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Sureno 13 and San Chucos gangs in Las Vegas

Unread post by alexalonso » February 9th, 2011, 3:19 pm

Two members and associates of the Sureno13 and San Chucos gangs in Las Vegas were arrested today on federal charges.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Sureno 13 and San Chucos gangs in Las Vegas

Unread post by jdm894g » May 29th, 2011, 12:54 pm

What happened? Is this in north las vegas or Henderson?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 29th, 2011, 6:45 pm

Never heard of them!!@

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 16th, 2011, 8:36 pm

youngspade wrote:Never heard of them!!@
Back in the late 80s/early 90s San Chucos was the hispanic gang in Vegas. They went at it hard with Donna Street Crip who were their main rival and, probably are still, seeing as how they each claimed half of one block, with Jim Bridger Middle School being the border, neutral zone and battle ground for youngsters.

In 6th grade(1991), when my parents first got wise to me being down with ABZ in the LB, one of the monks at the temple suggested they just send me away, so they sent me to North Vegas, and 6th grade there in vegas is middle school and I went to Jim Bridger, boy did I feel right at home. Donna street ran along one end of the school with their little cracker box/duplex/project esque homes lining the street, and on the opposite end of the school is where San Chuco's hood started. On random days you'd see 15-20 mexican fools walking down the main hall, and 1-2min later there'd be about 15-20black fools walking by, and then 1-2min after that you'd see all the security guards and campus cops running by and shit had hit the fan.
They banned "flare shorts" that year (basically baggy shorts that were cut at the seams and hemmed in an extra piece of fabric to make them baggier) because the Ese's from San Chuco started wearing them after they saw all the Pinoy's wearing them, but the Ese's took to taping shanks to their legs under the flare so...yeah. Needless to say when my mom and pops came and visited me they brought me back to the LB only after about 9months in North Veg. I think, from what I saw and experienced in my time in the North Veg, that it's even more grimey and ghetto than Central LB aka E/S LB.