Lincoln Park Bloods in SD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Sinner18
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Lincoln Park Bloods in SD

Unread post by Sinner18 » December 23rd, 2012, 11:28 am

Anyone know the set's of this gang? If any?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Lincoln Park Bloods in SD

Unread post by alexalonso » February 1st, 2013, 11:04 am

According to GangLand the Police officer Amador, Lincoln Park Bloods are the most violent gang in San Diego. Now I dont know if they said that for the cameras because there are several gangs in Diego.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » March 5th, 2013, 11:35 am

Go buy a Mitcy slick cd lol!!!! naw thow they are a big gang !!!! thay have alot of clicks within the gang,,, You got the older Termite and monsta squads then the young clack unit and green demens etc etc!!!! but its all one set.... but Another thing they got the hatfields on the magnus block they started out as a different gang but latter hooked up with the Syndo mob and formed the Lincoln park bloods... but they still where the brown rags apart from the green represented by lincoln park

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » March 5th, 2013, 11:39 am

[quote="alexalonso"]According to GangLand the Police officer Amador, Lincoln Park Bloods are the most violent gang in San Diego. Now I dont know if they said that for the cameras because there are several gangs in Diego.[/quote

I would say they stay active but its a toss up between Them And skyline there worst enemy..

LPB1950s
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by LPB1950s » April 16th, 2013, 12:25 pm

We don't even funk with the ru's like that anymore I mean it's still Lincoln or nothing, but we been at it with the rips out here lately. As far as generations go we got the Syndos, YP's, Termites, Monstas, Murda Gang, Clack Unit, Lynch Mobb, Young Lynch Mobb, and the Millie Mobb. I'm from the Lynch Mobb LMG, the hatfields were always part of the set from the jump. After the Syndos, the big homies were the Lincoln Park Pirus, but that funk with Skyline started back then, so they dropped the ru and ran with BLoods.