Most Feared Varrio in the IE?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Most Feared Varrio in the IE?

Unread post by balla909 » December 10th, 2004, 11:03 am

I would say Black Angels, but my homie swears its Chino Sinners. What do you think?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Most Feared Varrio in the IE?

Unread post by Kemosave » December 10th, 2004, 2:25 pm

Those two gangs used to feud way back in the day believe it.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 10th, 2004, 3:08 pm

yeah its going to be the older gangs like Black Angels, Chino Sinners, South Fontana, Mt.Vernon. cant really say which one.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 10th, 2004, 3:24 pm

I fear no Gang. Most Feared You say. Feared amongst whom? Rivalreis, Citizens, Police? Actually no gang is feared. Either Hated or respected. But never Feared.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 10th, 2004, 3:27 pm

BlaKK wrote:I fear no Gang. Most Feared You say. Feared amongst whom? Rivalreis, Citizens, Police? Actually no gang is feared. Either Hated or respected. But never Feared.

true

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 10th, 2004, 3:32 pm

But here are some gangs with Viscious reputations

1. Casa Blanca
2. 2800 Blocc Westside Crip
3. PJ Rubidoux West side Project Gang
4. Lil Africas (rubidoux)

Theres many hoods in The I.E, Some very Deeeeep (Ontario Locos, Pomona
Sharkeys) But they have not the reputation of these gangs. For instance: Casa Blanca Shoots Down Helicopers with Stinger Missles (Iraqi SHyt Right there) 2800 bloccstas are notoriuos for murdering there own MOMS and anyone else who stops the Loot Traffic. PJ's Are well Known For Killing Cops.
THey Hide in the Trees (If You Live out there Youll see how easy it is to hie)
And when Patrol rolls by, THey spray Up, Forcing the SBPD to stay the fucc out. They Only Go into the PJ's In full Brigade Force. (Limit Casualties so they say) And Lil Africas. I dont even Need to Explain. Just go Dwon to SanBarnadino, Youll see what im talkin about. A Bunch of 6'5 Niggas With Dreads Hangin down there Backs. And there all Part of some Haiten Cult. Man, THere into some freaky Demonic Shyt. Off the real.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 15th, 2004, 2:43 pm

that shyt aint no joke.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » December 15th, 2004, 3:36 pm

i hear stuff about Lil Africa all the time. seems like nobody passes through without something happening.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 15th, 2004, 6:12 pm

Them foo's is no joke. I dont think they even speak english, Most of em speak Haiten. (Soutern African).

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » May 5th, 2005, 1:35 am

BlaKK wrote:Them foo's is no joke. I dont think they even speak english, Most of em speak Haiten. (Soutern African).
STREET WISE, WHERE IS THIS "LIL AFRICA" COMPLEX AT?

sensei

Unread post by sensei » October 26th, 2007, 5:02 pm

p town ( sharkys 12st ) is not IE, its SGV, the claim LAco.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 27th, 2008, 6:02 pm

I would say Black Angels, but my homie swears its Chino Sinners. What do you think?

........................................................................................................

Chino is not active any more how they used to be (a lot of inside problems in the gang its self) Black Angeles is more of OG's just calling out shots to OVS most of the time! OVS is like an other gang but I would say spoiled because of there Bigger homes (if you live in I.E. and know your street smarts you would know what I mean) and because most of all the other gangs are in other cities not in there own city except one so they don't really have to look over there solder as much but they still put it down I give them that even thou a lot of them which I meant were straight out tweekers but OVS is a very large gang. But I would have to say San Bernardino it self is mostly feared! Not any particular gang just the city its self. You got Bloods, Crips, Mex. gangs, Skins, and different sides of the city like East vs.West, South vs. North and so forth.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 27th, 2008, 7:01 pm

YEA SINNERS ARE ARE STILL VERY ACTIVE IT JUST THERE COMING FROM A SMALLER VARRIO...CHINO THE CITY IS NOT KNOW FOR BEING A GANG CITY BUT CSR GOT THERE LIL SPOT ON LOCK AND ARE STILL GOING AT IT WITH POMONA SUR OLIVE STREET.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 27th, 2008, 7:06 pm

sickside wrote:I would say Black Angels, but my homie swears its Chino Sinners. What do you think?

........................................................................................................

Chino is not active any more how they used to be (a lot of inside problems in the gang its self) Black Angeles is more of OG's just calling out shots to OVS most of the time! OVS is like an other gang but I would say spoiled because of there Bigger homes (if you live in I.E. and know your street smarts you would know what I mean) and because most of all the other gangs are in other cities not in there own city except one so they don't really have to look over there solder as much but they still put it down I give them that even thou a lot of them which I meant were straight out tweekers but OVS is a very large gang. But I would have to say San Bernardino it self is mostly feared! Not any particular gang just the city its self. You got Bloods, Crips, Mex. gangs, Skins, and different sides of the city like East vs.West, South vs. North and so forth.
HOW SO? IM FROM OVS NOT YET A BA AND IM 28 YEARS OLD...THE RESSION OVS BA ARE STILL VERY ACTIVE IS THAT THE VARRIO IS RUN LIKE THE MOB WITH SHOT CALLERS AT THE TOP(BAs) AND UNDER BOSSES(ANs) AND THEN THE FOOT SOLDERS BUT THEY ALL CLAIM SUR ONTA.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 3:17 pm

2800 Blocc,W/S Rubidoux PJ's Crips, Casa Blanca, ESR, Lil' Africas, OVS, 1200 Blocc Crips used to be. San Bernardino as a city however is probably the most feared like sickside said.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 4:14 pm

SAN BERDO AKA VERDUGO HAS THE MOST VARRIO AND GANGS MORE THAN ANYOTHER IxE CITY...IT HAS ALOT OF Bs AND Cs TOO WAY MORE THAN OTHER IxE CITYS SO YEA ITS MORE CRAZY OVER THERE, BUT AS FOR GANGS I WOULD SAY WSV(ALL OF THEM) AND SSVF ARE THE BIGGIST AND RESPECTED/FEARD/HATED COMING OUT SB I DONT REALLY KNOW THE BLACK GANGS BUT THEY GET DOWN JUST AS HARD...ON THE WEST-END OVSBA,CSR,CKS ARE ALL VERY RESPECTED/FEARD/HATED THROWN IN 12th STREET TOO.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 4:43 pm

Agreed, but don't forget the other black gangs Casa Blanca 2800 Blocc, and W/S Rubidoux PJ's Crips

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 4:47 pm

YEA RIALTO AND COLTON HAVE SOME BLACK GANGS TOO BUT NOT LIKE SB WERE THEY OUT NUMBER SB VARRIOS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 4:52 pm

don't you mean SB outnumbers Rialto and Colton?

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 5:00 pm

I MEAN THAT SB IS ONE OF THE ONLY CITYS THAT BLACK GANGS OUT NUMBER MEXICAN GANGS NOT BY HEADS BUT BY NUMBER OF GANGS THERES MORE Bs,Cs, AND BLACK RAG GANGS THAN VARRIOS IN SB...EY VINCETHEPRINCE CHECK YOUR PM I SENT.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Are there any Blood or Crip gangs in Ontario? and can you tell me if theres such thing as Varsha oG Mob

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 5:31 pm

THERES C-9000 THERE A CRIP GANG FROM THE 80s AND 90s THAT WERE IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF SOUTH ONTERIO BUT THERE A DIEING GANG...THERES ALSO 4th STREET HUSLER CRIPS IN NOTHERN ONTERIO BUT THEY ALSO ARE LOW IN NUMBERS NOW...NA NEVER HEARD OF VERSHA OG MOB BUT THERES ALOT OF NEW GANGS POPING UP IN ONTERIO THE LAST 5 YEARS LIKE NIGGAS AINT WEAK GANG (NAW) THERE FROM NORTH ONTERIO AND CUCA THERE BOTH Bs AND Cs FROM POMONA AND THE IxE THEY HAD SOME BEEF WITH CUCA KINGS THAT ENDED WITH A NAW YOUNGSTER GETTING KILLED.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 5:46 pm

it seems like you guys are rising while everyone else is in your area is fallin/declining but still you guys have lots of beefs but I would definitely label your gang as one of the top I.E. gangs I'm not sure that thier are many to compare to you guys, do you know any?

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 5:55 pm

VARRIOS LIKE WEST SIDE VERDUGO(ALL OF THEM),NORTH SIDE COLTON,SOUTH SIDE FONTANA,SOUTH SIDE VERDUGO FLATS,CASA BLANCA,WSR,ESR, AND MORE ARE SIMILER THAT THEY ARE OLD VARRIOS THAT STILL ARE STRONG. AND HAVE GOOD NUMBERS WITH MENY GENARTIONS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 5:59 pm

Ya I heard those I.E. gangs have good #'s because they survived, do you know if MS-13 has ever tried to set up shop in the I.E.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 6:10 pm

THERE WAS A FEW MS VATOS HERE IN SUR ONTERIO TRYING TO SET UP AT OUR LOCAL PARK (DE ANZA) BUT THEY GOT KICKED OUT FAST OTHER THEN THAT MOSTLY 18 AND F13 TRYING MORE THAN MS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 6:27 pm

haha thats comedy, of them 2 gangs 18th st. and F-13 which is givin the I.E. the most trouble? and do you know anything about MS-13 in LA, check out the MS-13 topics i made respond too them add whatever you know just click on my name and view all my posts and we can talk on other subjects as well

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 6:36 pm

ONLY THING I KNOW ABOUT MS IS THAT THE NEWS HAS BLOWN THEM UP CALLING THEM THE BIGGIST MOST DANGEROUS AND ALL THIS HYPE LOL...WELL F13 HAS WHEN AT IT WITH MORE IxE CITYS WITH BACK AND FORTH GUN PLAY WHEN IT LOOKS LIKE 18 JUST LIKES TO WALL BANG WHEN EVER THEY CAN...OVS WENT AT IT WITH F13 WHEN A HOMIE OF MINE WAS KILLED BY A F13 VATO FROM THE LIL WAR THEY WERE HAVING WITH MCR WE SOON GOT BACK AND DROVE THEM OUT NOW MLR GOT BAD BEEF WITH THEM.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 6:41 pm

R.I.P.to your homie, LOL at the media jumpin on the MS-13 bandwagon, and I heard that 18 is down but only in LA like u said they're notorius wallbangers, and F-13 from what I've heard and read are ttryin to come in the IE and they're trigger happy also, that would suck if they ever became the most feared varrio in the IE but honestly is there reall a varrio that established itself in the IE thats just levels above all I know your gang is one of them but thier has to be others so who are they?

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 28th, 2008, 6:52 pm

THERES ALOT OF IxE VARRIOS THAT ARE SMALL BUT STILL HOLD DOWN THERE HOOD WHEN OUTSIDERS COME IN LIKE CHINO SINNERS THEY BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1930s ONE OF THE OLDIST VARRIOS IN IxE AND SOUTHER CALI THEY HAVE A SMALL VARRIO AND WE ALL KNOW CHINO AINT COUNSTITERD A GANG CITY BUT THEY HOLD IT DOWN THEY PUSHED OUT 18 AND ARE ALWAYS GOING AT IT WITH POMONA SUR OLIVE STREET AND 12th STREET...THERES CUCA KINGS ANOTHER SMALL VARRIO IN A NICE CITY THATS OLD FROM THE LATE 40s, THEY HAVE TWO STREETS IN THERE VARRIO AND EVEN THO THEY ARE LOW ON NUMBERS THEY STILL HOLD DOWN THERE LITTLE VARRIO...I DONT WANNA SOUND COCKY CUZ ITS MY VARRIO BUT OVS IS DOING IT BIG WHEN OTHERES AROUND US HAVE FAIL ITS JUST ON HOW WE RUN OUR VARRIO AND GANG THAT SETS US APART FROM ALOT OF THESE SMALLER DIEING VARRIOS.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 28th, 2008, 7:02 pm

You guys look down as hell I saw some pics, btw i registered on that other website

DollyDagger

Unread post by DollyDagger » July 27th, 2008, 10:50 pm

Haiti is a Caribean Island just South of Cuba .
The official religion is: Voodoo
I have family out there in SB.
Where abouts are they?
BlaKK wrote:Them foo's is no joke. I dont think they even speak english, Most of em speak Haiten. (Soutern African).