SD Blood setts

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » December 14th, 2004, 8:06 pm

From this point forward, refer to this subject when looking for info on SD blood setts. Alot of misinformation out there....Clear, correct and precise. Anything specific, get at me on the PM:

East Side Piru: Roots started in 1975 as East Side Hang Gang. Ricky Sykes, from Compton (RIP) jumped started East Side Piru in 1980 as a full-blown blood sett with Snowman, A-Fray, Tank-Bo, He-He and others. Located in the Skyline section of SD, was one of the largest and most violent blood setts in SD. Known for aggressive style of bangin, would war with ANYONE. Wars with West Coast Crip take a back seat to the current war with Lincoln Park. Still a major player in the bang game but easily the most hated in SD, period. They "roll" 80's.

Lincoln Park: began as Lincoln Park Piru until 1983 when the Skyline/Lincoln beef began. Controlled most of the tracks during the height of the crack scene. Subsets were The Hatfields (occasionally wore brown rags) and Syndo Mob, the money makin' click. Easily the largest and most violent gang in SD, they sport green flags. Stacy Butler was their shot-caller back in the day, damn near legendary. Located in the Lincoln Park section of SD, they "roll" the 50's. Ties to the rap game (Mitchy Slick) Keep ya head on a swivel when posted in Lincoln.....

5/9 Brims: Started in 1977 by Brim Mike of 59 Brims in LA. Began blood affiliation in 1982. Also known as Gangster Player. Most members had street names that ended with "hogg" or began with "gangster" ex. fo-hogg or gangster ern. Located in the Ocean View area of SD. Close allies with Lincoln Park. Long standing enemies with Skyline and off-and on beefs with Emerald. Located next to Rollin 30's crip sett, but no major beefs. Known as a bank and house robbin' gang with ties to the rap game (Damu).

Emerald Hills Blood Gangsters- Began in the early 70's a Hill City Hang Gang/Lowriders until 1977 when Cowboy from Bounty Hunters in LA moved to Emerald and set up shop. Had an independent sett called 'Old Memory Lane Boys' (Ice Mike). Became a "blood affiliate" with some blood ties in skyline in 1983 with the formation O.B.B or Original Bunny Boys. Just some good time-type brothas who got tested later. Became Killer Rabbits/Uptown by 1986 with major beefs with 5/9 Brims. Beefed with EVERY sett in SD and by 1992 became Emerald Hills BG's with major wars with Skyline, O'Farrell Park and NHC. Notable G's are B.I., L.I., Sugar Bo (turned Fed), Archie-Bo, Timmy-Boy, Spoonie G, OZee, Spank-Bo, Terry-Boy, Slim-Jim. 'Roll' 90's because of their gained stature in the 1990's.

O'Farrell Park -minor blood gang with strong ties to Skyline. Started in 1984 as O'Farrell Park Bangsters. had some real g's, but they ended up in prison for some dumb sh.t. needs those ties because their next door to Lincoln Park. No known beefs except with Emerald Hills, and that didn't go in their favor too well. In my opinion, OFP serves as an extension of Skyline for territory puposes, you know, more space to post up. They "roll" the 60's off of Skyline Dr. in MLK park......

I hope this serves a purpose. this is basic information that should be informative to the casual follower of SD gangs.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by FLUID » December 15th, 2004, 12:17 pm

HOW COME 5/9 DON'T BE INTO IT with THE COAST?

IS PARKSIDE A PIRU SET?

WHO'S DEEPER BETWEEN THE 5/9's, EH's, & OFP? (mufuckas always sayin 5/9 ain't that deep, I think I remember you sayin EH only got 10-15 heads, & OFP sound like they ain't deep either)

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » December 15th, 2004, 3:16 pm

FLUID wrote:HOW COME 5/9 DON'T BE INTO IT with THE COAST?

IS PARKSIDE A PIRU SET?

WHO'S DEEPER BETWEEN THE 5/9's, EH's, & OFP? (mufuckas always sayin 5/9 ain't that deep, I think I remember you sayin EH only got 10-15 heads, & OFP sound like they ain't deep either)


5/9 sett begins where the coast sett ends. much of rollin 30's crip is further down ocean view blvd. and imperial, that's the main reason. but don't get it twisted, they meet up. The Hills, in terms of real active heads, are not that deep, but the big G's still keep a presence, so the sett is respected and hella active. OFP is not deep, but with the whole 60/80 click with skyline, it seems a little different.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » December 15th, 2004, 3:17 pm

epun wrote:From this point forward, refer to this subject when looking for info on SD blood setts. Alot of misinformation out there....Clear, correct and precise. Anything specific, get at me on the PM:

East Side Piru: Roots started in 1975 as East Side Hang Gang. Ricky Sykes, from Compton (RIP) jumped started East Side Piru in 1980 as a full-blown blood sett with Snowman, A-Fray, Tank-Bo, He-He and others. Located in the Skyline section of SD, was one of the largest and most violent blood setts in SD. Known for aggressive style of bangin, would war with ANYONE. Wars with West Coast Crip take a back seat to the current war with Lincoln Park. Still a major player in the bang game but easily the most hated in SD, period. They "roll" 80's.

Lincoln Park: began as Lincoln Park Piru until 1983 when the Skyline/Lincoln beef began. Controlled most of the tracks during the height of the crack scene. Subsets were The Hatfields (occasionally wore brown rags) and Syndo Mob, the money makin' click. Easily the largest and most violent gang in SD, they sport green flags. Stacy Butler was their shot-caller back in the day, damn near legendary. Located in the Lincoln Park section of SD, they "roll" the 50's. Ties to the rap game (Mitchy Slick) Keep ya head on a swivel when posted in Lincoln.....

5/9 Brims: Started in 1977 by Brim Mike of 59 Brims in LA. Began blood affiliation in 1982. Also known as Gangster Player. Most members had street names that ended with "hogg" or began with "gangster" ex. fo-hogg or gangster ern. Located in the Ocean View area of SD. Close allies with Lincoln Park. Long standing enemies with Skyline and off-and on beefs with Emerald. Located next to Rollin 30's crip sett, but no major beefs. Known as a bank and house robbin' gang with ties to the rap game (Damu).

Emerald Hills Blood Gangsters- Began in the early 70's a Hill City Hang Gang/Lowriders until 1977 when Cowboy from Bounty Hunters in LA moved to Emerald and set up shop. Had an independent sett called 'Old Memory Lane Boys' (Ice Mike). Became a "blood affiliate" with some blood ties in skyline in 1983 with the formation O.B.B or Original Bunny Boys. Just some good time-type brothas who got tested later. Became Killer Rabbits/Uptown by 1986 with major beefs with 5/9 Brims. Beefed with EVERY sett in SD and by 1992 became Emerald Hills BG's with major wars with Skyline, O'Farrell Park and NHC. Notable G's are Mini-Hogg, B.I., L.I., Sugar Bo (turned Fed), Archie-Bo, Timmy-Boy, Spoonie G, OZee, Spank-Bo, Terry-Boy, Slim-Jim. 'Roll' 90's because of their gained stature in the 1990's.

O'Farrell Park -minor blood gang with strong ties to Skyline. Started in 1984 as O'Farrell Park Bangsters. had some real g's, but they ended up in prison for some dumb sh.t. needs those ties because their next door to Lincoln Park. No known beefs except with Emerald Hills, and that didn't go in their favor too well. In my opinion, OFP serves as an extension of Skyline for territory puposes, you know, more space to post up. They "roll" the 60's off of Skyline Dr. in MLK park......

I hope this serves a purpose. this is basic information that should be informative to the casual follower of SD gangs.

KO
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: April 15th, 2004, 4:46 pm
Location: SD/LA

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by KO » December 30th, 2004, 11:45 am

east side piru also goes by the name skyline piru ... i even heard niggaz claimin skyline park pirus ... wats with the name changes, when the acronym is "ESP" ... u think its an individual thing?

which is it? o'farrell park blood or o'farrell park piru or its all the same shit like east side/ skyline piru ... the niggaz i know from the set claim "opb" never heard them say "ofp" as how u write it

and whats ur knowledge on lil africa piru? they were pretty major back then ...


at first i thought lincoln park blood and lincoln park piru were two totally different sets till i met this one swoll 30 something year old who works out at 24hrfitness and he sckooled me a lil on his hood... has "lincoln park piru" tatted on his arms so u know he's from the old sckool and among other gang related things tatted on his arms... a really coo guy whose always flamed up but he says u'll never see him sport green even tho today his hood is associated with the color green

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by FLUID » December 30th, 2004, 3:11 pm

Yeah, it seem like ESP got a lot of subsets.

Seem like a lot of the Bloods got "Bo" in their name too. Damu mentioned his boy Lonz Bo.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » January 3rd, 2005, 2:48 pm

KO wrote:east side piru also goes by the name skyline piru ... i even heard niggaz claimin skyline park pirus ... wats with the name changes, when the acronym is "ESP" ... u think its an individual thing?

which is it? o'farrell park blood or o'farrell park piru or its all the same shit like east side/ skyline piru ... the niggaz i know from the set claim "opb" never heard them say "ofp" as how u write it

and whats ur knowledge on lil africa piru? they were pretty major back then ...


at first i thought lincoln park blood and lincoln park piru were two totally different sets till i met this one swoll 30 something year old who works out at 24hrfitness and he sckooled me a lil on his hood... has "lincoln park piru" tatted on his arms so u know he's from the old sckool and among other gang related things tatted on his arms... a really coo guy whose always flamed up but he says u'll never see him sport green even tho today his hood is associated with the color green


the "b" in opb back in the 80's used to stand for "bangsters". now it stands for "bloods" when they turned blood back in the early 80's, but before then, they were a neutral gang just bangin' a park territory. the old g's still refer the "b" as bangsters.

East Side Piru was the name that started in 1979. The name Skyline Piru started as a way to shed the so-called L.A. roots. The set is located in the Skyline area of southeast SD, hence the name "skyline". Skyline is located in the east side of southeast, hence the name "east side". ESP will A-L-W-A-Y-S be the true name for this set. The youngins carry the "Skyline" torch.

Lil' Africa was a small set on the west side of emerald hills. Brothas started the Lil' Africa term in 1973. When b's and c's started, they turned blood and adopted piru from some friendly connects in skyline. Lil' Africa and Skyline were two DIFFERENT setts. Hella wars with Rollin' 40's crips back in the day. Most of their g's locked or dead. some turned skyline after the crack heydays.

Mention Lincoln Park Piru today and you better be next to that "g" you were choppin' it up with at the 24 hour fitness or sittin' behind a computer because THAT term will definitly leave you twisted with the youngins'. That ain't been used since 1982-83.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 12th, 2005, 12:40 pm

Epun very good information do you have yahoo messenger or a email address? I been in Skyline since 79 and you brought up some things I would want to discuss more with you.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » January 12th, 2005, 3:39 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:Epun very good information do you have yahoo messenger or a email address? I been in Skyline since 79 and you brought up some things I would want to discuss more with you.


i just hit you at your pm....get back at me.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 12th, 2005, 4:31 pm

epun wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:Epun very good information do you have yahoo messenger or a email address? I been in Skyline since 79 and you brought up some things I would want to discuss more with you.


i just hit you at your pm....get back at me.

I cant respond to pm's on here anymore for some reason just hit my email up ablackmanlookin92114@yahoo.com. If you see this message Alonso why can't I respond or send out pms?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » January 12th, 2005, 7:54 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
epun wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:Epun very good information do you have yahoo messenger or a email address? I been in Skyline since 79 and you brought up some things I would want to discuss more with you.


i just hit you at your pm....get back at me.

I cant respond to pm's on here anymore for some reason just hit my email up ablackmanlookin92114@yahoo.com. If you see this message Alonso why can't I respond or send out pms?


just in case your browsin', i just responded to your yahoo email address.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 13th, 2005, 11:01 am

epun wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:
epun wrote:[quote="ablackmanlookin"]Epun very good information do you have yahoo messenger or a email address? I been in Skyline since 79 and you brought up some things I would want to discuss more with you.


i just hit you at your pm....get back at me.

I cant respond to pm's on here anymore for some reason just hit my email up ablackmanlookin92114@yahoo.com. If you see this message Alonso why can't I respond or send out pms?


just in case your browsin', i just responded to your yahoo email address.[/quote]
Do it again because I didnt get it. Did you check out the Skyline Dead Homies list on here?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » January 13th, 2005, 12:07 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
epun wrote:
ablackmanlookin wrote:[quote="epun"][quote="ablackmanlookin"]Epun very good information do you have yahoo messenger or a email address? I been in Skyline since 79 and you brought up some things I would want to discuss more with you.


i just hit you at your pm....get back at me.

I cant respond to pm's on here anymore for some reason just hit my email up ablackmanlookin92114@yahoo.com. If you see this message Alonso why can't I respond or send out pms?


just in case your browsin', i just responded to your yahoo email address.[/quote]
Do it again because I didnt get it. Did you check out the Skyline Dead Homies list on here?[/quote]

I just emailed again...i left the 92114 part out the first time....i have seen that list, i think there may have been some others, but i'll check again... lil' pookie will have to be added also.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » January 13th, 2005, 12:58 pm

blackmanlookin'.......yeah man, I remember when lil'goddy was killed. I remember when al capone was found dead with that red rag a week later and skyline went on the hoo-ride for like 3 weeks all up in the NH AND WC. When goddy died, I remember that was the saddest sh.t that ever hit skyline because that's when all the bad relationships went bad. Ricky used to keep bloods together after tank-bo and reg-nutt went to prison. That brotha was loved by every sett. But skyline went lok after that and everybody turned enemy as far as skyline was concerned.... Oh yeah, don't forget to add lite-brite to the dead homiez list, he was killed back in '97 at the park by some EH brothas....Lil nate is my brother and terry patrick and I used to hang back in junior high. we went separate ways in high school after I laid my bang down to play ball and go to college, but always stayed homies like the rest of them. My homies from skyline were John Young, Joe Milton, Ray Parsons (Prison), Guy Henry, Terry (tip-tip) Anderson and Danny Manson. Played ball and ran the streets with all these brothas until high school. Did you grow up around "nickle and dime" street?... When EH and skyline started fightin', I rarely went to skyline because of my relationships with EH. I pretty much grew up in EH with moms and pops stayed in Skyline on encinitas way behind the park...My interest in studying sd gangs began when I started losing homies and my brother started bangin' hard. I wrote a paper in college. I spoke with at least two members of every sett in sd (b and c):

Skyline: Snowman and Lil' Weasle
Emerald: Mini-Hogg
Lincoln Park- School Yard and Sta-sof'
5/9 Brims- Gangster Ern and Stevie Hogg
30's Crip- Lil' low down and Baby Capone
40's Crip- Baby Sneak-'round and Woodlock

I'm in the process of doing a 25 year look into Bloods and Crips in SD. Currently talkin' to the Union-Tribune about their interest to publish. Let me know if you want to help out. You sound like you got some knowledge and care about the community....

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by epun » January 13th, 2005, 1:02 pm

69 piru is a minor sett that I think will soon be extinct like Ghosttown, Lil'Africa, GP, Hatfields, Playboy, Inc., LVC etc.....what do you think?

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » January 13th, 2005, 2:31 pm

epun wrote:69 piru is a minor sett that I think will soon be extinct like Ghosttown, Lil'Africa, GP, Hatfields, Playboy, Inc., LVC etc.....what do you think?

Yeah they probably will but I remember when they first started. My homie Chris P died months ago from 69. Yes i would like to help you in anyway that I can. I know John Young and them guys. I stay by the police station.
Lightbright got killed around the corner from my house on July 4 cant remember the year right off. He was a very likeable guy. Make sure you keep in touch because I like talking to intelligent brothers.

User avatar
DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 888
Joined: June 25th, 2004, 11:25 am
Contact:

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by DiaBo » March 25th, 2005, 2:13 pm

L.V.B is still at war with garden block since 1992.

Mister_H
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: April 17th, 2006, 1:12 am

Unread post by Mister_H » April 30th, 2006, 8:15 am

okay

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » April 30th, 2006, 10:58 am

:lol:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » April 30th, 2006, 12:50 pm

This is what threads on here should be like.

It's crazy how Piru and Blood are two COMPLETELY seperate things in Dago. Did the change come because of the war between Skyline/Lincoln Park and did it basically pit Bloods and Pirus against eachother?

And also, I've noticed that the gangster rappers from these neighborhoods seems to be more respected by their sets than the niggaz we got up here in LA, i.e., you dont got these dudes like Mack 10 and Ice Cube false claiming and never to be seen in their 'hoods again. Does that mean that niggaz like Jayo, Mitchy, Damu, etc. were actually ryders?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 251
Joined: September 7th, 2003, 5:32 pm
Location: san diego

Unread post by gautier » May 2nd, 2006, 3:09 am

I have been living in dago for 7yrs and know many from all sets in dago. One off my coworkers that work with me is an og from lincoln he is on mitchy slick album cover trigger ration station setting on the green lowrider bike. Skyline was very influential in the early days and alot of gangs took on the piru for alliance with skyline but then skyline started going to war with all there allies.When they started beefin with syndo mob the og drug dealin click of the once lincoln park pirus lincoln change to bloods.they alleid with the gangs that also fellout with skyline emerald hills,59 brims.so yes iti bloods vs pirus.

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 3rd, 2006, 12:10 am

WHAT UP with MY HOMIE BABY GODDY

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 3rd, 2006, 11:29 am

OG Redbone wrote:WHAT UP with MY HOMIE BABY GODDY

He still around I seen him like last month. Was you lock up with him?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Unread post by epun » May 4th, 2006, 9:45 am

This is what threads on here should be like.

It's crazy how Piru and Blood are two COMPLETELY seperate things in Dago. Did the change come because of the war between Skyline/Lincoln Park and did it basically pit Bloods and Pirus against eachother?

And also, I've noticed that the gangster rappers from these neighborhoods seems to be more respected by their sets than the niggaz we got up here in LA, i.e., you dont got these dudes like Mack 10 and Ice Cube false claiming and never to be seen in their 'hoods again. Does that mean that niggaz like Jayo, Mitchy, Damu, etc. were actually ryders?


Jayo banged, but not known as a ryder (47NHC). Mitchy got mad connect in Lincoln Park, always stayed tru, but not known as a ryder. Damu, I have heard stories. I never knew anybody from Southside to be punks, though.

So the repsect factor is usually due to the love they show the sett and the fact that most still stay or show up. I heard Jayo be on some real LA type shit, but I never heard him to have problems from his hood. One other thing to keep in mind is that SD ain't bangin' block for block and ain't no gang like 1,000 deep. The biggest gang MIGHT be 350-400 deep, and that was even during the hey-days of the 80's and 90's era. My point is that if you are what you say you are, them it all come to light because bruhs no who bangin' and who markin' just by the numbers.

About the Piru/Blood thing in Dago.....It's not really different. I mean Bloods are Bloods and Pirus are Bloods. Lincoln dropped the piru name back in '83. There are only three Piru gangs in SD: Skyline, 69 and Lil'Africa. The rest are either just bloods or Brims. I think what most people get twisted is three-fold: what they hear in prison, the war between Lincoln and Skyline, and brothas don't wallbang much, so you can't know what's going on unless you plugged in....The LP/'Line thing ain't a "Piru vs. Blood" beef. It's just a gang war that's been going on since 1983 between the two largest and violent blood gangs in SD. Skyline's ally is O'Farrell Park Bloods, and they ain't Pirus, so....... From what I hear in prison, SD and LA brothas don't get along, no matter the affilition, so you gonna hear from LA dudes what they basically wanna tell you, and vice-versa....Bottom line though is that, with exceptions to the number of killings and politics, the game ain't really much different, but there two diferent cities, so you gotta know there's going to be some differences.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » May 4th, 2006, 10:33 pm

Word homie, thanks for the knowledge.

Couple more questions...

1. So niggaz dont wallbang much? Like as in compared to LA, or as in you dont ever see graffiti. They writing the same way... like LA, naming off enemies or is it different? Is it comparable? I dont know why I've always wondered that but I have. Graffiti is just very cemented into gangbanging here.

2. How far away is Skyline hood from Lincoln Park hood? I dont expect you to draw me a map, but maybe a rough idea of where these Blood/Piru & Crip hoods are in location to one another.

I've never met a dude from Dago banging anything, as far as I remember, so I've never had any insight on to what was going on down there. I just remember people fighting over wether Lincoln Park was Rus or Damus. Haha...

User avatar
OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 403
Joined: March 11th, 2005, 10:03 am
Location: PAKOIMA CA

Unread post by OG Redbone » May 5th, 2006, 8:08 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:WHAT UP with MY HOMIE BABY GODDY

He still around I seen him like last month. Was you lock up with him?
YEA WE WERE IN YA 2GETHER BACK IN 88

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Unread post by epun » May 5th, 2006, 8:46 am

1. So niggaz dont wallbang much? Like as in compared to LA, or as in you dont ever see graffiti. They writing the same way... like LA, naming off enemies or is it different? Is it comparable? I dont know why I've always wondered that but I have. Graffiti is just very cemented into gangbanging here
.

Wallbangin' got brothas in Dago locked up. Back in the 80's, mad wallbangin' was going on, but in the 90's, that was part of the gang injunction (many people don't realize this), 1x see you your name tagged, that was just a sorry ass excuse to hold you in county for 6 months,lol....One other thing is the setts out here are mad established. With the exceptions of a few hoods(Ghosttown Crips, Lil Africa), things ain't really changed, so lettin' people know what hood you in ain't important. The trece still wallbangin' though......Grafiti is comparable, like the terms, strikin out enemies, etc.. but the styles vary. LA got the quick strikes down pact, SD still block strikin. On AllHood, we had a tagg skills thing, and everyone uploaded their hood taggs, everyones was pretty similar.

2. How far away is Skyline hood from Lincoln Park hood? I dont expect you to draw me a map, but maybe a rough idea of where these Blood/Piru & Crip hoods are in location to one another.


Pretty close...Skyline Drive separates the two, but overlap at the same time. O'Farrall Park's hood is in between...Southeast and East Dago is where all the main gang activity is. We got gangs all over the city/county, but the heart of the madness is SE/E. b's and c's don't claim a e/s or w/s, Niggas ain't into claimin' the same thing as the enemy, for example, Skyline Piru is also East Side Piru, well technically Lincoln is on the east side, but they ain't about claim it. Also, West Coast Crips call themselves West Side Crip, NHC40 is the "west side" too and I know for damn sure they ain't claimin a damn thing the Coast claim,lol. ...Crips are solely on the west side of southeast and east dago. Bloods are on the east side of SE and parts of the west side (Southside Brims), meaning east and west of Euclid avenue. Imperial Avenue will take you thru every hood in SD pretty much.

I've never met a dude from Dago banging anything, as far as I remember, so I've never had any insight on to what was going on down there. I just remember people fighting over wether Lincoln Park was Rus or Damus. Haha...


Ru's, Damus is all the same....Keep in mind that the Damu thing ain't really a hit in SD. Nobody really screamin' "damu", at least not that I know of. I heard my brother call a dude a "off-brand mark" one day for using that term. He was tellin this dude to stop tryin' to act like he was from LA, which I know is a big no-no here in SD.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » May 5th, 2006, 10:13 am

Damn homie this is some solid info.

Whats brazy to me is a lot of niggaz I grew up with that did time, did it with Dago cats who they never had problems with and vice versa. In fact, a couple said they had Dago bloods as roll dogs. Is the hatred basically due to Dago niggaz feeling like they in LA's shadows or has their been a lot of examples of LA niggaz talking down/disrespecting Dago gangs?

So if I was driving through Dago, I would HAVE to know whos hood was what, because I'm not gonna see tags, which is basically how LA rolls... I've discovered/ended up in the wrong hoods accidently, looked down an alley and been like "oh shit dis is where those niggaz be, I need to bounce!" Haha!

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Unread post by epun » May 5th, 2006, 12:06 pm

Damn homie this is some solid info.


rite on homie!

Whats brazy to me is a lot of niggaz I grew up with that did time, did it with Dago cats who they never had problems with and vice versa. In fact, a couple said they had Dago bloods as roll dogs. Is the hatred basically due to Dago niggaz feeling like they in LA's shadows or has their been a lot of examples of LA niggaz talking down/disrespecting Dago gangs?


I'm sure is some good LA/SD relations, no doubt. But you know how some LA cats are, you know, we do it harder, the best, and all that shit. Plus some LA cats tried to run tracks in SD during the crack scene in the 80's /90's. They ended up doin' business in Oceanside....but my opinion is that info is twisted because dudes put out info dissin' because of what happened behind walls. But ANY true banger from LA who know or got family or homies from Dago will tell you the real. Homie, it's far from LA bangin, but not that damn far,lol....but you know SD is in LA shadows from everything to bangin to sports,LOL! I gots to admit that shit, don't let me start on them fuckin' Dodgers..........


So if I was driving through Dago, I would HAVE to know whos hood was what, because I'm not gonna see tags, which is basically how LA rolls... I've discovered/ended up in the wrong hoods accidently, looked down an alley and been like "oh shit dis is where those niggaz be, I need to bounce!" Haha!


yeah, for the most part.....plus you know homie, the game has changed. You ain't gonna see colors flyin' like back in the day. The youngins constantly peepin' for the slip. Shit ain't that obvious. I crack up when I'm in LA because I constantly read walls. Ya''ll like the LA Times with wall bangin. You wanna know who's beefin' read walls, lol. Ya''ll definitly lettin' brothas know whose hood is who, no doubt. I can't believe LAPD don't be crackin on that wallbangin. That's straight-up street intelligence. SDPD be havin' a hard time investigating gang murders because ain't nobody puttin' they beefs on walls, let alone talkin', except for the occasional ck/bk which everybody and they momma know.

The funniest thing to me is when you see something like " Lil' So and So
w/s ETG nappk, hk etc..." I'm like damn homie, you might as well call 1x and let them know that you hoo-ridin' the enemy, no if's, ands, or buts about it. That's ese bangin' to me, they let everybody kno what's gettin' ready to go down, I mean tag your hood, but everybody already know the enemy, at least those who need to know......but it's just different. If a SD cat go to LA and try to bang, that dude won't last 1 week because the politics and game is way ahead......

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1638
Joined: February 11th, 2005, 8:20 am

Unread post by youngwun » May 5th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Nah I feel that. I got love for Dago but I've sometimes forget it was full of gangs... I mean, we on some other shit up here... too much going on to really pay attention.

Who's hood is Imperial & Euclid? I've heard shit about that intersection.

Yeah, I've written my name on walls. It's weird... CRASH got a lot of info homie... they dont need to go by walls. It's the same old wars, on again off again. They got big ol' files of that shit... and new beefs happen all the time but you know, they just focused on the beefs that last, cause those are the ones where bodies drop. Writing on walls is basically just giving out info that everyone already knows here, but including yo name is a bad move. I stopped that years ago. Niggaz in my hood RARELY write names. That's something I see more on the Westside of South Central and Compton. Most of the time we just hit up a big CK. It's cocky, but we know niggaz know who we are.

I got homies from Dago that aint on a banging trip and they said they've NEVER seen Crip/Blood graffiti. I just cant imagine that its THAT rare, but I guess it is.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Unread post by perongregory » May 5th, 2006, 9:15 pm

Yo, epun...You know where I can find any Gangsta Ern's music, cause his shit is bangin. I heard he wasw a real street cat even though he was into the music. Can you also shed some light on how he got killed? Thanks.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 390
Joined: September 13th, 2004, 5:06 pm
Location: San Diego

Unread post by epun » May 7th, 2006, 3:03 pm

Who's hood is Imperial & Euclid? I've heard shit about that intersection.


four-corners of death hood,lol........back in the days, dudes use to call it "slip-hood"....it'a bad place to be if you bang homie, no doubt. It's where two or three MAJOR setts meet, so shit gets stupid from time to time. It's the heart of southeast, in my opinion.

I got homies from Dago that aint on a banging trip and they said they've NEVER seen Crip/Blood graffiti. I just cant imagine that its THAT rare, but I guess it is.


it is homie, lol.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”