SD Blood setts

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 7th, 2006, 3:06 pm

Can you also shed some light on how he got killed?
Gangsta Ern was from old 59 Brim/Gangsta Playa (now Southside Brim)....story is he was killed during a home robbery impersonating as a Fed....dude is kinda legendary in bangin' circles because that's how he robbed homes. r.i.p.....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 7th, 2006, 7:16 pm

What three hoods meet at that corner?

And 59 Brim are now called Southside Brim?

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » May 7th, 2006, 10:45 pm

ay homie im curious to know about how south east dago is nowdays...i heard nowdays the black hoods is turnin more mexican?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 7th, 2006, 11:02 pm

Gangsta Ern:

got asouthside tat across the chest.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 8th, 2006, 9:25 am

perongregory wrote:Gangsta Ern:

got asouthside tat across the chest.
I use to have this tape when it was out. Ern was a very cool Brother I gamble against him before. I know his Wife and her family real good. If I run across them I will ask them do they have any copies of his tape. But If you can reach Damu from the South maybe he will have some copies.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 8th, 2006, 9:28 am

Guage12 wrote:ay homie im curious to know about how south east dago is nowdays...i heard nowdays the black hoods is turnin more mexican?
I know in Skyline out of ten homes that was sold at least eight of them were Mexicans that brought them.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 8th, 2006, 2:39 pm

Everything is more mexican...all the major setts definitly got more mexicans, but it still is what it will always be, a hood.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 8th, 2006, 2:48 pm

What three hoods meet at that corner?
don't wanna get to much into that homie....not with all these gang "fans", feel me?...don't get me twisted, no diss to you. I like discussing certain topics on gangs, but some info can be shared, and some, well............

And 59 Brim are now called Southside Brim?

been that way for awhile now.......shook the "59" because there is no 59th street on that side of town (southside SE) That area of SE is also called "the basement"..they share part of that hood with a trece gang called 38th St/Shelltown.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 8th, 2006, 4:04 pm

epun wrote: don't wanna get to much into that homie....not with all these gang "fans", feel me?...don't get me twisted, no diss to you. I like discussing certain topics on gangs, but some info can be shared, and some, well............
lol

Yeah I gots my eye on you brutha... :wink: lol

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 10th, 2006, 11:01 am

Who's hood is Imperial & Euclid? I've heard shit about that intersection.
My Opinion Euclid and Imperial is neutral territory. It will be more Lincoln Park area then anybody since Ghost Town doesn’t exist anymore. Like Epun said if you bang you have to be careful stopping at the Gas Station and Green Cat Liquor. A lil bit of everybody is in that area and shit is always jumping off.
Now South of this Intersection is Lincoln Park area, North East would be Emerald Hills, North West Neighborhood Crip, West of it down to 45th and Imperial you will be entering South Side Brims, and Farther West down to Thirty Third and Imperial West Coast Crip. East of this Intersection down To Valencia Parkway heading South you will be in O’Farrell Park, Farther east down to 69th street its 69 Piru and Skyline area.
The area of Euclid and Imperial to 54th Imperial is an area where everybody hangs at now. But 54th and Imperial was one of San Diego first major dope spot. My homie Lil Rob from Skyline was killed on this street. Anybody older from San Diego like Epun if they choose too can tell you about the history of 54th and imperial.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 11th, 2006, 10:22 am

Now South of this Intersection is Lincoln Park area, North East would be Emerald Hills, North West Neighborhood Crip, West of it down to 45th and Imperial you will be entering South Side Brims, and Farther West down to Thirty Third and Imperial West Coast Crip. East of this Intersection down To Valencia Parkway heading South you will be in O’Farrell Park, Farther east down to 69th street its 69 Piru and Skyline area.
The area of Euclid and Imperial to 54th Imperial is an area where everybody hangs at now. But 54th and Imperial was one of San Diego first major dope spot. My homie Lil Rob from Skyline was killed on this street. Anybody older from San Diego like Epun if they choose too can tell you about the history of 54th and imperial
good shit blackmanlookin'....I didn't want to explain it because you know how some of these cats are on this site. The brotha youngwun seems cool, but I still didn't want to give out too much. Sooner or later some mark-ass will get on here and say he was from Ghosttown Crip back in the day when he really from some backwoods town in Ohio or somethin',lol.

Lil Rob?, damn I thought he was caught in Skyline.......54th and Imperial, whew... I remember Lincolns ran that track, right? whose hood is that now? I always hear about shootin's over there, but I kinda thought it was a ese war between SE13 and Varrio Encanto...SE13 hella posted up in old Ghost town hood, then I heard either Lil Africa Pirus or Skyline was runnin' it...I don't know....but that 54th spot...man...lot of lives and souls lost.....I swear bruh, between Euclid and 58th or 59th streets, that area look like 74 Hoover hood in LA. You don't even wanna drive in that section at night...I don't even see NOI over there no more,lol.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 11th, 2006, 10:49 am

epun wrote:
The area of Euclid and Imperial to 54th Imperial is an area where everybody hangs at now. But 54th and Imperial was one of San Diego first major dope spot. My homie Lil Rob from Skyline was killed on this street. Anybody older from San Diego like Epun if they choose too can tell you about the history of 54th and imperial
good shit blackmanlookin'....I didn't want to explain it because you know how some of these cats are on this site. The brotha youngwun seems cool, but I still didn't want to give out too much. Sooner or later some mark-ass will get on here and say he was from Ghosttown Crip back in the day when he really from some backwoods town in Ohio or somethin',lol.

Lil Rob?, damn I thought he was caught in Skyline.......54th and Imperial, whew... I remember Lincolns ran that track, right? whose hood is that now? I always hear about shootin's over there, but I kinda thought it was a ese war between SE13 and Varrio Encanto...SE13 hella posted up in old Ghost town hood, then I heard either Lil Africa Pirus or Skyline was runnin' it...I don't know....but that 54th spot...man...lot of lives and souls lost.....I swear bruh, between Euclid and 58th or 59th streets, that area look like 74 Hoover hood in LA. You don't even wanna drive in that section at night...I don't even see NOI over there no more,lol.
I understand what you saying about saying too much because people sometimes seem to start making up shit. I just wanted to give a break down from the centreal point in case somebody visit and wanna know what set they are in.
No Lil Rob was killed down there because he was sprung and was beating people out of their money. Then one night somebody came back and killed him. I will call you and tell you who was running this spot don't want to put people names out like that. Now you have some niggas from The South, Skyline, and a lil bit of Lincoin hanging down there. Its nonething like it used to be though. Shortly after this spot was dried up it was the start of Ozark now name Willie James Jones. We have to get together and finally meet. You can stop by my Mom house anytime.

Oh No!

Re: SD Blood setts

Unread post by Oh No! » May 24th, 2006, 7:15 pm

epun wrote:blackmanlookin'.......yeah man, I remember when lil'goddy was killed. I remember when al capone was found dead with that red rag a week later and skyline went on the hoo-ride for like 3 weeks all up in the NH AND WC. When goddy died, I remember that was the saddest sh.t that ever hit skyline because that's when all the bad relationships went bad. Ricky used to keep bloods together after tank-bo and reg-nutt went to prison. That brotha was loved by every sett. But skyline went lok after that and everybody turned enemy as far as skyline was concerned.... Oh yeah, don't forget to add lite-brite to the dead homiez list, he was killed back in '97 at the park by some EH brothas....Lil nate is my brother and terry patrick and I used to hang back in junior high. we went separate ways in high school after I laid my bang down to play ball and go to college, but always stayed homies like the rest of them. My homies from skyline were John Young, Joe Milton, Ray Parsons (Prison), Guy Henry, Terry (tip-tip) Anderson and Danny Manson. Played ball and ran the streets with all these brothas until high school. Did you grow up around "nickle and dime" street?... When EH and skyline started fightin', I rarely went to skyline because of my relationships with EH. I pretty much grew up in EH with moms and pops stayed in Skyline on encinitas way behind the park...My interest in studying sd gangs began when I started losing homies and my brother started bangin' hard. I wrote a paper in college. I spoke with at least two members of every sett in sd (b and c):

Skyline: Snowman and Lil' Weasle
Emerald: Mini-Hogg
Lincoln Park- School Yard and Sta-sof'
5/9 Brims- Gangster Ern and Stevie Hogg
30's Crip- Lil' low down and Baby Capone
40's Crip- Baby Sneak-'round and Woodlock

I'm in the process of doing a 25 year look into Bloods and Crips in SD. Currently talkin' to the Union-Tribune about their interest to publish. Let me know if you want to help out. You sound like you got some knowledge and care about the community....
Good shit!

You ever thought about going a little farther back with the gang history? Just to give a little background? My dad(graduated from Lincoln back in 65') was tellin me about how things was back then, from what he was tellin me they had "clubs" like the Soul Agents, The Businessmen, and some other names he was tellin me, I gotta ask him more...

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 25th, 2006, 8:46 am

like the Soul Agents, The Businessmen, and some other names he was tellin me, I gotta ask him more...
okay.......I know of the Soul Agents, many of them had Panther connect or turned Panthers. I have a step-uncle who claims he was a soul agent out of Hoover High. The only old-school gangs I heard of were:

Black Towers, 4C-H's, West Side Get Down (WCC), East Side Hang Gang (ESP), Soul Agents and Imperial Knights.....Never knew Dago had the Businessmen. I thought that was strictly LA.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » May 25th, 2006, 11:22 am

Oh No! wrote:
epun wrote:blackmanlookin'.......yeah man, I remember when lil'goddy was killed. I remember when al capone was found dead with that red rag a week later and skyline went on the hoo-ride for like 3 weeks all up in the NH AND WC. When goddy died, I remember that was the saddest sh.t that ever hit skyline because that's when all the bad relationships went bad. Ricky used to keep bloods together after tank-bo and reg-nutt went to prison. That brotha was loved by every sett. But skyline went lok after that and everybody turned enemy as far as skyline was concerned.... Oh yeah, don't forget to add lite-brite to the dead homiez list, he was killed back in '97 at the park by some EH brothas....Lil nate is my brother and terry patrick and I used to hang back in junior high. we went separate ways in high school after I laid my bang down to play ball and go to college, but always stayed homies like the rest of them. My homies from skyline were John Young, Joe Milton, Ray Parsons (Prison), Guy Henry, Terry (tip-tip) Anderson and Danny Manson. Played ball and ran the streets with all these brothas until high school. Did you grow up around "nickle and dime" street?... When EH and skyline started fightin', I rarely went to skyline because of my relationships with EH. I pretty much grew up in EH with moms and pops stayed in Skyline on encinitas way behind the park...My interest in studying sd gangs began when I started losing homies and my brother started bangin' hard. I wrote a paper in college. I spoke with at least two members of every sett in sd (b and c):

Skyline: Snowman and Lil' Weasle
Emerald: Mini-Hogg
Lincoln Park- School Yard and Sta-sof'
5/9 Brims- Gangster Ern and Stevie Hogg
30's Crip- Lil' low down and Baby Capone
40's Crip- Baby Sneak-'round and Woodlock

I'm in the process of doing a 25 year look into Bloods and Crips in SD. Currently talkin' to the Union-Tribune about their interest to publish. Let me know if you want to help out. You sound like you got some knowledge and care about the community....
Good shit!

You ever thought about going a little farther back with the gang history? Just to give a little background? My dad(graduated from Lincoln back in 65') was tellin me about how things was back then, from what he was tellin me they had "clubs" like the Soul Agents, The Businessmen, and some other names he was tellin me, I gotta ask him more...
I bet my Dad knows your dad because mines graduated in 66.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » January 22nd, 2008, 1:37 am

Speaking of Gangsta Ern (R.I.P.) music, check out his sons Lil Gangsta Ern and Baby Gangsta Ern. They rap and are known as the Gangsta Zone Street Soldiers
www.myspace.com/gangstazonestreetsoldiers

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » March 9th, 2008, 5:57 pm

I REMEMBER WHEN OCEAN VIEW PARK WAS WEST COAST TURF, SEEMS NOW L/P CLAIMS THAT TURF NOW?

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 3rd, 2008, 10:42 am

ablackmanlookin wrote:
epun wrote:69 piru is a minor sett that I think will soon be extinct like Ghosttown, Lil'Africa, GP, Hatfields, Playboy, Inc., LVC etc.....what do you think?
Yeah they probably will but I remember when they first started. My homie Chris P died months ago from 69. Yes i would like to help you in anyway that I can. I know John Young and them guys. I stay by the police station.
Lightbright got killed around the corner from my house on July 4 cant remember the year right off. He was a very likeable guy. Make sure you keep in touch because I like talking to intelligent brothers.
naw lvc is still active