1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: 1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 14th, 2005, 2:54 pm

check out this article about Hard Times Fontana. I remember a few years ago when they told me HTF was making money and shit, well now looks like they finally got busted.

Police confiscate guns, drugs during major gang crackdown

By ALEJANDRO CANO

Sixty arrests were made and dozens of pounds of drugs, 31 guns, four vehicles and more than $25,000 in cash were seized during a six-month special investigation of a dangerous local gang, authorities said during a press conference last Tuesday.

According to Fontana Police Chief Larry Clark, the investigation by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and Fontana Police Department led to the arrest of many members of the "Hard Times Gang," which had originated in Fontana several years ago and had spread to Rialto and other cities.

"With this investigation, we were able to put out of work some of the most dangerous criminals in the Inland Empire," said Clark. "Some of these people were even involved in homicides, and others are under investigation to see if they were also involved in bigger crimes than drug and weapons trafficking."

During the summer of last year, the Fontana P.D.'s Narcotics Unit requested the assistance of the DEA's Mobile Enforcement Team. During the initial phase of the deployment, the law enforcement personnel arrested and interrogated several drug dealers, enabling officials to collect crucial information about members of the Hard Times Gang.

Investigators then began developing cases that would eventually target the command and control personnel of the group.

ON MARCH 17, the combined taskforce (assisted by units from Rialto, Colton, and Orange County) conducted search warrants that led to the arrests of eight individuals who were charged with drug and weapons trafficking.

Follow-up investigations led to more arrests, including those of Christian Sanchez, his mother and father Clemencia and Candelario Sanchez, and several of his associates, identified as Javier Torres, Richard Herring, Anthony Serrano and Joe Guerra.

"After countless hours of investigation and once the search warrants were conducted, we were able to arrest the leaders of this criminal group," said Thomas Ethridge, a DEA special agent. "Now they face a minimum of 10-25 years in prison, depending on each individual."

With the arrests, close to three dozen guns -- including a 22" Remington rifle .222 caliber, a 20" Norinco SKS 7.62 x 39 caliber, a 20" Marlin 30-30 caliber with telescope, a 12-gauge Mossbery pistol grip, and a 41 Magnum 6-shot revolver -- were recovered.

Drugs were also found in various residences during the investigation, including more than 26 pounds of methamphetamine, 35 pounds of marijuana and about 5 ounces of cocaine.

Officials said this crackdown will have a great impact not only on other Hard Times Gang members but also on other gang members operating in the area.

"Every time we conduct this type of investigations, we see positive results because the word spreads quickly in the area," said Stephen Azzam, the DEA Riverside district office director (pictured above). "Other gang members in the area now know that the DEA is here and that together with the Fontana P.D., will try to make as many arrests as possible. I'm sure this investigation will have a positive impact in the city of Fontana, it just takes a little time to notice it."

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 14th, 2005, 3:11 pm

This other article talks about how Hard Times is also in Orange County. I didnt know they were connected to the other Hard Times in OC.

Fontana decapitates drug ring

Local, federal agents arrest 14 leaders of 'Hard Times Gang'

By Lolita Harper, Staff Writer

FONTANA - The spoils of a victory in the war on drugs were displayed Tuesday morning at the Police Department as officers announced the takedown of a local drug trafficking operation.
A large poster with the mug shots of accused ringleader Christian Ivan Sanchez, as well as numerous members of his family and the "Hard Times Gang," hung above a large cache of weapons confiscated by a specialized task force.

Fourteen members - the "upper echelon" - of the family-run drug ring were behind bars following seven months of hard work, Police Chief Larry J. Clark said.

Clark said his narcotics officers teamed with agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration in September to target the gang, which originated in Fontana but spread its influence beyond the Inland Empire.

Not only did the task force succeed in taking down a prominent drug ring, it sent a message to others in the region who may want to step in and take over the territory, officials said.

"I assure you, people will be looking over their shoulder the next time they go to sell drugs," DEA Special Agent Steve Azzam said.

Special Agent Thomas Ethridge, who is based in Los Angeles and works with local law enforcement agencies, said the gang's ties reached as far as Rancho Santa Margarita in Orange County.

Undercover narcotics officers sat in the back of the room as official spokesmen addressed the media. Unable to stand in the limelight because of their stealth assignments, the officers nodded and smiled as the fruits of their labors were displayed on the large screens.

Snapshots of dozens of baggies of meth, cocaine and marijuana flashed on a large screen. Officials also showed photos of "tricked-out" vehicles, such as a sport utility vehicle, a classic car and pickups all with shiny chrome rims and amped-up sound systems.

A table sported an armory of guns, ranging from a .25-caliber handgun to a 12-gauge pump shotgun.

Fontana officers sat up a little straighter when federal officials complimented the department's diligent tracking of the local gang.

"Fontana police had an extremely large database to pull from," Azzam said. "They had outstanding intelligence, expertise and sources of investigation. The Fontana Police Department should be commended."

Christian Ivan Sanchez, of Rialto, was in custody when task force members indicted him with federal charges. He and his parents had been arrested in September 2003 on suspicion of selling drugs.

Parents Clemencia and Candelario Sanchez each pleaded guilty to those earlier charges and were scheduled to be sentenced April 21.

Christian pleaded guilty to providing a place to store and sell drugs and was sentenced to 180 days in jail, San Bernardino Superior Court records show.

Now the Sanchez family faces more severe, federal charges as a result of the task force up to 25 years if convicted, DEA spokesman Jose Martinez said.

Federal sentences are more harsh, longer and offer no opportunity for parole, the DEA spokesman said. Unlike state and county prisoners who can cut their time in half with good behavior, federal prisoners serve at least 85 percent of their sentence.

Stiffer sentences will eliminate many Hard Times Gang members who have been regular nuisances for officers, Clark said.

"Fontana police began dealing with many of these people 15 years ago when they were juveniles," the chief said.

"Now our task is to ensure that the lower echelon does not become the upper echelon," Clark said.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » April 15th, 2005, 5:51 pm

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » April 15th, 2005, 5:55 pm

ALL the pictures above are from the same wall (in rialto). there's a few more i'm working on posting.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 15th, 2005, 6:33 pm

jae wrote:ALL the pictures above are from the same wall (in rialto). there's a few more i'm working on posting.

damn homie!!! thats the wall I was talking about. you actually walked up in their?? I would drive by but wouldnt actually walk all the way to the tracks..thanks for getting those pics up close...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 15th, 2005, 6:55 pm

In Fontana I been seeing that SC 61st and SC 67st tags lately too. and whatever happened to East Side Rialto? I never see that hit up anymore.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » April 18th, 2005, 6:11 pm

Hey Jae those are good pics i pass that wall all the time.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » April 25th, 2005, 9:10 am

Are there any hoods in Mira Loma?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 25th, 2005, 2:19 pm

balla909 wrote:Are there any hoods in Mira Loma?

Supposably their is but I wouldnt know for sure because I never been out there. Where is that at?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 27th, 2005, 10:38 am

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » April 27th, 2005, 1:50 pm

At the 15 and 60 freeway interchange.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 9th, 2005, 11:43 am

West LA Head Hunters crossing out South Side The Fontana Kings

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/VHHS.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/9 ... STFK1E.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 9th, 2005, 11:53 am

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 9th, 2005, 12:21 pm

South Rialto-Varrio Sage St.
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/sage.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 9th, 2005, 12:33 pm

this one is harder to see but its East Side Verdugo MBR for MeadowBrook Rifa. Dukes Gang..
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/947430/esv.jpg[/img]

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 9th, 2005, 8:12 pm

Wheres everyone elses pics? lol..Jae, where are you homie? why arent your pics showing up anymore?

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » May 19th, 2005, 12:51 pm

I don't have a camera, but i've been seeing a lot of ESV MBR tags lately

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 19th, 2005, 1:14 pm

Shadow(909) wrote:I don't have a camera, but i've been seeing a lot of ESV MBR tags lately

hell yeah. MBR is super active. they have the East Side all hit up. especially on ALlen st. theirs alot of big hit ups, maybe next time ill get some better pictures of it.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 24th, 2005, 3:24 pm

any of you familiar with Looney's netbanging?
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-2/9 ... CKWOOD.jpg[/img]

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » May 30th, 2005, 6:28 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:Wheres everyone elses pics? lol..Jae, where are you homie? why arent your pics showing up anymore?
lol, i know huh. Nobody's getting the goodies on here. My computer had a virus, so i erased/pulled off everything i had on it, to get it fixed or whatever (and to save my flicks) , so in a few days, i'll be dropping all my photos in one post. I'm working on this IE map like alonso got,lol. HARD stuff to get when your on the outside of these neighborhoods looking in. Especially when you've already stopped running around in the streets years ago, but it's coming along.

ANYBODY ELSE WORKING ON AN IE MAP LIKE ALONSO GOT (by any chance)?????? Let's network this thing through....

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » May 30th, 2005, 9:58 pm

WSV went on a tagging spree thats weird though i don't which WSV it was but they crossed out WSV Manor Boys why is that? arn't all WSV's suppose to get along?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 30th, 2005, 11:40 pm

Shadow(909) wrote:WSV went on a tagging spree thats weird though i don't which WSV it was but they crossed out WSV Manor Boys why is that? arn't all WSV's suppose to get along?

yeah thats strange I never seen a WSV gang cross out another one. sure it wasnt MBR(MeadowBrook) they crossed out? where did WSV hit up at? I remember back when the west was all tagged up, used to see like 50 7th streeters all at once kicking it out there in their hood before all the injunctions started.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 30th, 2005, 11:41 pm

jae wrote:
ANYBODY ELSE WORKING ON AN IE MAP LIKE ALONSO GOT (by any chance)?????? Let's network this thing through....
I got some of San Bernardino covered. just the areas i know the best..like VF,WSV,ESV MBR..then i did Fontana but kinda gave up lol

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » May 31st, 2005, 7:03 pm

Its on Foothill and Macy right in front of the WSV Manor Boys Turf.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » June 1st, 2005, 8:00 pm

Does anybody know a website where i can read the history behind any Verdugo gang? if you do hit me up

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 1st, 2005, 8:48 pm

Shadow(909) wrote:Does anybody know a website where i can read the history behind any Verdugo gang? if you do hit me up

i wish their was a site. believe me i looked. you cant get much IE info online. all the info i know is just from living here and knowing people but I know theirs someone out there who knows a whole lot more as far as history.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » June 2nd, 2005, 2:27 pm

Dog Patch has been hittin up the walls daily, and they hit you up too if you go through their block. They been taggin alot in Upland and because of that has started a little conflict between my varrio, UGT, NWA vs. DP.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 2nd, 2005, 2:34 pm

thats true. both the Cuca gangs seem to be very active. Cuca Kings have their lil varrio on lock. same with DxP. I might go over with my camera.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » June 3rd, 2005, 2:21 pm

When you in DP's hood hop over grove and go along 9th St. to 13th St. Its right past grove on the southside. They got some good Ontario and Upland Placas.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » June 4th, 2005, 12:29 pm

Ruthless my bad i finally got to see it correctly and it was not another WSV gang.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » June 5th, 2005, 4:03 am

Here's a list of each city/town in the I.E, both Incorporated and UNincorporated (INC=Incorporated) with the gang in that city listed next to it. I have not verified all of these gangs yet, so MANY are "word of mouth" to me, so please let me know if you see something that might CHANGE the list:

Adelanto (inc): Ghetto Crowd

Apple Valley (inc)

Alta Loma: Vatos Locos, Alta Loma X3

Baker

Banning (inc): WS Banning X3, Banning Frogs X3, Latino Boys, ES
Darkside Rifa X3, ES Banning X3

Barstow

Beaumont (inc): NS Beaumont X3, SS Beaumont X3, Bello Monte Rifa X3

Bermuda Dunes

Big Bear City

Big Bear Lake

Big River

Bloomington: Varrio Vista Rifa X3, WS Bloomas X3

Blythe : Blythe Town Locos X3, Blythe Varrio Cuchillo X3

Bluewater

Cabazon

Calimesa (inc): Calimes X3

Canyon Lake (inc)

Cathedral City : Dream Homes X3, 18th Street

Cherry Valley

Chino (inc): Chino Sinners Rifa X3, Outsiders X3

Chino Hills (inc): Pinoy Real Gang X3, YellowStone Varrio X3, Stoners X3

Claremont: Varrio Claremont X3

Coachella : Coachella Valley Locos X3, Varrio Coachella Rifa X3

Colton (inc): ES Coltone X3, NS Coltone Varrio Tortilla Flats X3, SS Coltone X3, Colton City Crips, WS Coltone Rifa X3

Corona (inc): Corona 4th Street X3, Corona Vato Locos X3 (Scarlets, Banditos, Demons, Spyderz, Visioneros, Coroneros), Crown Town Rifa X3

Crestline

Desert Hot Springs: West Drive Locos X3, Brown Town Rifa Locos X3

East Blythe

East Hemet

El Cerrito

Fontana (inc): NS Fonta Locos X3, ES Chicanos With Pride X3, Young Riders Gang, Still Livin Crazy X3, Hustler Family (Seville Park Gang), SS The Hood Locos X3, SS Chingones X3, WS Neighborhood Locos X3, SS The Fontana Kings X3, SS Fontana X3, Central Fontana Boys X3, WS Diablos X3, Trac Mob Gangster Crip, Head Hunters X3, ES Marianna Maravilla (BLS), HardTimez X3, WS La Familia Locas X3, Looneys X3, MBGS Locos X3, SS Carnales X3, ES Carnales X3, NS M13 AFHLs X3, WS Criminals X3

Glen Avon

GrandTerrace (inc)

Hemet (inc): Hemet Locos X3

Hesperia (inc)

Highgrove

Highland (inc): King Boulevard Stoners, Highland Carnales Sur X3, Highland Locos X3

Home Gardens: Home Gardens X3

Homeland : Varrio Happy Homes X3

Idyllwild-Pine Cove

Indian Wells

Indio : 4 Trey Crips, SS Indio X3, NS Indio X3 (Tiny Locos), SS Pin West Locos X3, Barrio Campo X3, SS Jackson Terrace Locos X3, NS 44th Street Locos X3, NS Tiny Locos X3, Projectos X3
Joshua Tree

Lake Arrowhead

La Quinta

Lake Elsinore (inc): Young Classic Riders X3

Lakeland Village

Lakeview

Lenwood

Loma Linda (inc): Oriental Lazy Boys

March AFB

Mecca : Varrio Mecca Rifa X3, Mecca Vinas X3

Mentone

Mira Loma: Mira Loma Rifa X3, Young Crowd X3

Montclair (inc): SS Carnales X3, ES Carnales X3, Monte Clara X3

Moreno Valley (inc): Plug, Sex Cash, Edgemont X3, PFR X3, Crown Block X3,ES Wilmeros X3, NS Wilmeros X3, WS Wilmeros X3, DeathWish X3, Moreno Valley Sur X3, Badlands X3, SS Dreacea Boys X3

Morongo Valley

Mountain View Acres

Murrieta (inc)

Murrieta Hot Springs

Muscoy : Muscoy X3, WS Delman Heights Bloods, WS Flores Street Crips/1800 Blocc Crips, ES Del Rosa Rifa X3

Nebo Center

Needles

Nipton

Norco (inc)

Nuevo

Ontario (inc): Marianna Maravilla, Onterio Varrio Sur (Dead End Locos, Black Angels), C-9, 4th street Hustler Crips, PeeJay Crips, Ontario Piru Mafia, Center Park gang, Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats, Wah Chang Mafia, Nazi Low Riders, I.E Mob
Palm Desert

Palm Springs : Old City Locos X3, Barrio WS Palmas X3, Gateway Posse Crips

Pedley

Perris (inc) : Perres MaraVilla, Calles Siete Perres X3, Perres X3

Quail Valley

Rancho Cucamonga (inc): Cuca Dog Patch X3, Cuca Kings Rifa X3, North Town Cuca X3

Rancho Mirage

Redlands (inc) : BrotherHood, NS Redlands X3 (Projectos), Redlands Locos X3

Rialto (inc) : No Luv Gangstas, 5 Times (5th Str.) Home Town Crip, WS Rito Triple 6 Locos X3, Pasadena Denver Lanes, SS Sage Street X3, ES Rito X3, NS Rito X3, Florencia X3, Dangerous Stoners Mob, Rebels X3, MGD X3, SS DuRoc Crips, Tre Roc Crips, Tiny Locos X3, Marianna Maravilla, Young Bounty Hunters Gang

Riverside (inc) : Casa Blanca Rifa X3( Los Lobos, Los Diablos, Los Originals, Los Demantes, Los Castigadores, Los Vagabundos), ES Rivas X3 (14th St., Defiants, Tiny Dukes, Criminales, Los Delinquentes, Chicano Lords, Violent Ones), ES Patterson Park X3 (Los Traviesos, Los Pranksters), ES Park Avenue Gang (Clika Los Primos), ES Los Romanos X3, SS Rivas X3, NS Rivas X3, SS Man's Greatest Fear/My Gangster Family/Malo Gangstas X3, ES 1200 Blocc Crips (Georgia Street Mob, Crippin Young Gangstas), Hillside Rivas X3, La Sierra Riveros X3, Arlanza X3 (Los Traviesos, Rascals),WABS/Tongan Crip gang, Lawless Crips,
Florencia X3, Bell Town Rivas X3, Mass Destruction, IE Sur X3, Darkside Latinos X3

Romoland : Romos X3

Rubidoux: DogTown Rubidoux X3, WS Rivas X3 (Lobos, Demonios), WS Project Crips, WS 2800 Blocc Crips, Little Africa

Running Springs

San Antonio Heights

San Bernardino aka "Verdugo" (inc): WS 9th Str. IE Project Crips, WS 10th Str. IE Project Bloods, Nazi Low Riders, WS 7th Str. Locos, WS Little Zion Bloods, WS Black Mafia Family, WS Royal Count Gangstas X3, WS Magnolia Street Bloods, Pimp Playa Hustler Crips, ES Capone Family Crips, ES Del Rosa Bloods (Little Afrika), 18th Str. Crips/IE Mob, WS Mt.Vernon Rifa X3, WS Mannor Boys X3, WS Sur Crazy Ones X3, WS 11th Str. X3, WS Lil Count Gansgstas X3, SS Verdugo Flats gang X3 (Pear Street gang, Congress Street gang, Marijuanos), ES Waterman Gardens X3, ES Meadowbrook Rifa X3 (Dukes), ES Vallies X3, ES I.E Crips, King
Boulevard Stoners, WS California Garden Crips (14th Street, Lightside, Darkside), WS Gilbert Street Gang, Macon Mafia, ES Trece X3, United Bulldog Skins, Marianna Maravilla, Juarez Maravilla, Moeriya Maravilla, WS Dukes X3, WS Home Street Bloods

San Jacinto (inc): 1St. Street Locos X3

Searles Valley

Sedco Hills

Sun City : Sun City Locos X3

Sunnyslope

Temecula (inc): CrownHill Tiny Rascals Gang

Thousand Palms

Twentynine Palms

Twentynine Palms Base

Upland : Upland Los Olivos X3, Upland Ghost Town X3, Krazy Raza Surenos X3, Bow Down Hustler Crips, SS Upland X3

Valle Vista : ES Valley Vista X3, WS Valley Vista X3

Victorville (inc): ES Victoria X3

Wildomar

Winchester

Woodcrest

Wrightwood

Yucaipa (inc): ES Yuca X3

Yucca Valley

Zzyzx

Where are these gangs located?:

Yarbrough Parc Gangster Crips, Varrio Colonia X3 (Bakersfield???), Chicali X3 (Fontana???), Wild Fangs Bloods, Wyld Life Bloods (Riverside???), Old Town X3, Thugged Out Gangster Crips

There's PLENTY of hoods i dont know of in cities i'm not so familiar with, maybe some of y'all know and can fill in the blanks. They say there's 287 gangs out here in the I.E, and this list has like 170 i think.... So let's correct this list (if needed) and fill in the blanks!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 5th, 2005, 12:48 pm

ChiCali 13 is in Banning like on the Eastside. and theirs ES Banning and Banning Frogs im pretty sure they are the same gang. In Fontana I believe the Fontana Boys dont claim 13, their a mixed gang. In Cucamonga I dont think their is a North Town Cuca X3 gang. the area that they called North Town is Cuca Kings neighborhood. even if you look on the yahoo map site, it shows a lil dot that says "north Town" right on the Cuca Kings hood.