1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 15th, 2005, 12:13 am

Asylum- Im pretty sure their still a party crew.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » August 15th, 2005, 1:41 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:can someone explain what this "NAW Gang" is all about. who are they and what it means. I know its been talked about in here a little bit already but now im just more curious to know about them because a couple of people I know been telling me they been shooting it out with the Cuca Kings over by 24th..and sounds like NAW has beef with Cuca Dog Patch too..
"N.A.W. GANG" is a semi-new black gang in/from ontario (IE'ers). I'm told they wear black rags (as in NOT bloods or crips). It stands for "NIGGGAZ AINT WEAK". Supposibly, They are pretty big/deep now. The official hit up is/was "CP-NAW gang" to represent their turf, around Center Park. But they have also spread around south ontario.

Yeah, most, to all of the gangs in ontario have always had some hard beefs with upland and cuca hoods. It's dayum near tradition...

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 15th, 2005, 1:58 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:Jae I cant answer PMs on this site for some reason. but to respond to your question...I really am not sure which Fontana gang wears the St.Louis hat. my best guess is South Fontana The Hood Locos. but im not real sure on that. I know alot of them have the SF 49ers "SF" tatted on them for South Fontana though.
For some reason now, i'm thinking "STill Livin Crazy" wear it....

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 15th, 2005, 2:17 pm

lonewolf wrote:
jae wrote:A couple of other IxE gangs that i've recently been informed about.

-Cyclones (montclair)
-Barstow Gents
-Little Hill gang (chino)
-SSLR (chino) *dont know what it stands for.
-Krazy Kats (Gato Locos) (montclair)
-Nazi Low Riders (montclair)
-Pomona 12th Str. (south fontana)
-NorthSide Onterio X3(Calaveras Str.) *still exist
-S/S Onterio Los Earth Angels X3 *No relations to BA supposibly *still exist
-Asylum (R-cuca)

"Mt.Vernon Counts" is RCG, and LCG. But are they cliques of MVR?
Cyclones 13 be poppin' up all over, a dude here and a dude there, but do they have an established Varrio anywhere?

Barstow Gents - simon I heard of them before.

LHR/LHG LiL Hill - they been around for a long ass time, that is an old and active Varrio going back to the 60s in SGV.

SSLR (?) - don't know, you say is in Chino? South Side "LR"?

Krazy Katz - they're out of the South Side of L.A. "SC & LYNWOOD", one was a clika from 38th ST and the other one is a Lynwood Varrio.

NLR - they're all over the place, but I don't beleive they have an established turf.

Pomona 12st Sharkys - another one from SGV, going back to the pachuco clubs from back in the day "SHARKYS" from "POMONA VALLEY", way before the "sur 13" and before the "12st" part was added to the name.

NSO13 Calaveras St. - that's a new one to me, how old are they supposed to be?

EAS Earth Angels - those I knew of, dropped their feud with the BA's back in the day and they both together participated in the arrangement and formation of Onterio Varrio Sur.

Assylum - lol, sounds like a record label, ever worse "AUXILIO" en español.
NSO's hood is/was next to John Galvin Park (east of the park) just below 4th. I'm not sure how old they are. I'm looking into it though. I'm also looking for a connection between them and YGW/Fourth Street Tokers. I wonder if they are all the same varrio.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 15th, 2005, 2:20 pm

jae wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:Jae I cant answer PMs on this site for some reason. but to respond to your question...I really am not sure which Fontana gang wears the St.Louis hat. my best guess is South Fontana The Hood Locos. but im not real sure on that. I know alot of them have the SF 49ers "SF" tatted on them for South Fontana though.
For some reason now, i'm thinking "STill Livin Crazy" wear it....

going by the letters.. maybe. but I dont think so. I live around the SLC nieghborhood and i see them everyday. Never seen them wearing anything like that.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 16th, 2005, 12:58 pm

These girls from this other site named a couple of IxE hoods they knew, after being asked about the gangs in their neighborhood or area. These girls were from fontana, riverside, San bernardino,Corona, and Baker. I've already erased the ones we've already told about in here:

-she listed "CVLs 4th street" as one gang. I noted them as two-different ones (Corona 4th Street, and CVLs). She said there was a bunch of other gangs there too.

-Varrio Bakers (I wonder if this is "Varrio Loma Bakers"?)

-she named "Lady Counts", "WestSide Verdugo Counts", and "Lil Counts Gang" as seperate gangs. (that might confimr what i said earlier, about WSV Counts being it's own gang, but i think we refer to them as ROYAL counts. Never heard of "Lady Counts", but she was a lady from that area, so...??)

-Sur Side Gang (SB) (I'd assume she would have said "Flats" if that's who it was she was talking about.)

-SouthSide Bakers

-Westside Normany Wikeds (bakers?)

Westside Playboys (bakers?)

-SouthSide Lil Locos (bakers?)

-Westside Wicked Minds (rivas or verdugo)

-South Ghetto Hynas (either rivas or verdugo)

-San G Vatoz Lokoz (rivas or verdugo, but it looks like sgv to me)

-25th Street Homies (rivas or verdugo)

-5150 (riverside)

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 16th, 2005, 1:21 pm

Some Quoted info i got out of the papers (Daily bulletin, the sun, and press enterprise from january 2003 until august 2005). I only quoted the things of interest to me:

-"Moreno Valley has atleast 30 active gangs opperating"

-"WestSide Verdugo is the oldest, and biggest gang in the city, with about 1,000 members."

-"Westside Verdugo 11th Street Diablos"

-"Westside Verdugo 7th street Little Counts"

-"233 active gangs in riverside county w/ 8,000 identified gang members"

-"287 active gangs in san bernardino county"

-"about 1,200 identified gang members from palm springs to coachella"

-"there are 90 to 100 trasplanted gangs in the high desert (san bernardino county) with many to most being from surrounding counties, such as Los Angeles and san diego"

-on the 200th block of East Ninth Street, a teen was said to be killed simply for wearing an L.A. hat, which offended the local gang members.

-"No established gangs in temecula, only established gang members"

-It's KBS vs F13 on the eastside of san bernardino.

-"The Yellows" is the nickname of a large apartment complex on the eastside of san bernardino, on sierra way and baseline. It's a blood-dominated area, but home to a handful of gangs. "Some nights, the police department spend their entire shift in 'the yellows'. "It's a warzone!"

-"The Zoo" (willow-winchester area) is an area in rialto behind eisenhower high school, that got so bad the mail carriers stopped delivering mail, and the residents had to go 2 miles down the road, at the post office, to receive their mail or get none at all. It's name, 'the zoo' was created to immulate los angeles' 'The Jungle".

-"Varrio Redlands"

-"Los Vatos" is the name of a gang in corona.

-"San Jacinto has 16 gangs, and more than 200 identified gang members"

-"Little Afrca" is the name of a neighborhood on the eastside of san bernardino. It is a multi-apartment complex area on East Sunrise Lane.

-At the "Rialto apartments" complex, police activity is among the highest in the city.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 16th, 2005, 1:22 pm

jae wrote:These girls from this other site named a couple of IxE hoods they knew, after being asked about the gangs in their neighborhood or area. These girls were from fontana, riverside, San bernardino,Corona, and Baker. I've already erased the ones we've already told about in here:

-she listed "CVLs 4th street" as one gang. I noted them as two-different ones (Corona 4th Street, and CVLs). She said there was a bunch of other gangs there too.

-Varrio Bakers (I wonder if this is "Varrio Loma Bakers"?)

-she named "Lady Counts", "WestSide Verdugo Counts", and "Lil Counts Gang" as seperate gangs. (that might confimr what i said earlier, about WSV Counts being it's own gang, but i think we refer to them as ROYAL counts. Never heard of "Lady Counts", but she was a lady from that area, so...??)

-Sur Side Gang (SB) (I'd assume she would have said "Flats" if that's who it was she was talking about.)

-SouthSide Bakers

-Westside Normany Wikeds (bakers?)

Westside Playboys (bakers?)

-SouthSide Lil Locos (bakers?)

-Westside Wicked Minds (rivas or verdugo)

-South Ghetto Hynas (either rivas or verdugo)

-San G Vatoz Lokoz (rivas or verdugo, but it looks like sgv to me)

-25th Street Homies (rivas or verdugo)

-5150 (riverside)

im still pretty sure CVLS is 4th street. I even seen a tag about a week ago that said "CVLs 4st"

I have heard of Lady Counts, for the ladies of the West Side Verdugo. theirs lots of cholas in the westside. Lil Counts is just another gang that claims WSV because they are on the WS. just like CSL and MVR.

Sur Side Gang-nah, their probably getting it confused. its SouthSIde Verdugo Flats Gang. I know that area pretty good.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 16th, 2005, 1:26 pm

City seeks court order

SAN BERNARDINO: It is being sought to prevent certain gang members from congregating.

09:22 AM PST on Thursday, December 2, 2004

By RICHARD BROOKS / The Press-Enterprise
INJUNCTIONS

San Bernardino gang injunctions, with number of targeted members:

1997: 7th Street, 50 members

1999: Sur Crazy Ones, 12 members

2001: Five Time Hometown Crips: 27 members

2002: VerdugoFlats, 21 members

2003: Delmann Heights Bloods, 11 members

2003: Projects Crips, 12 members

Pending: California Gardens Crips, 10 members

===========
West Side California Gardens Crips, 14th street (Lightside/Darcside)
(West San Bernardino)

From graffiti and street-corner narcotics sales to shootings and intimidation of witnesses, the California Gardens section of San Bernardino displays all the characteristics of gang turf.

"There were eight shootings, and at least three of those resulted in homicides," Officer Brent Baker recalls of a gang war between February 2002 and March 2003. "We're still receiving calls from (residents), mainly about narcotics sales."

Mostly to blame, Baker said, are the California Gardens Crips, a street gang that police say has 51 active members who control a three-quarter-square mile area, north and east of Base Line and the Lytle Creek Wash.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 16th, 2005, 4:01 pm

*CORRECTION.

I labelled "The Yellows" as being E/S when they are on the W/S. Sierra Way is actually the East/West border in San bernardino and they are on the west of Sierra, which makes them WestSiders, so that was "my bad".

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 18th, 2005, 6:58 pm

How many varrios started before 1960, in the IxE, other than OVS and VxF? Anybody know?

And what's the oldest black gang in the IxE?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 18th, 2005, 7:03 pm

Mt.Vernon Rifa
Casa Blanca
Chino Sinners
Corona Varrio Locos
Cuca Kings Rifa

some Coltone varrios
Bloomas

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 26th, 2005, 11:09 am

one thing about Corona is I dont think they claim IxE even though they are in Riverside county. they just bang Corona.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 26th, 2005, 6:55 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:Mt.Vernon Rifa
Casa Blanca
Chino Sinners
Corona Varrio Locos
Cuca Kings Rifa

some Coltone varrios
Bloomas
What about v v v v
Los Olivos Upland
Black Angels
Earth Angels
Rivas 13
South Fontana -not the SSF of today
DarkSide
HillSide
^ ^ ^ ^ These were all Varrios in
their own right prior to unification -right?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 26th, 2005, 6:58 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:one thing about Corona is I dont think they claim IxE even though they are in Riverside county. they just bang Corona.
Isn't Corona Scarlets and Corona 4th ST older than Corona Varrio LOCO ? And are they all part of the same Varrio?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 27th, 2005, 8:21 am

lonewolf wrote:
Casa Blanca
Chino Sinners
Corona Varrio Locos
Cuca Kings Rifa

some Coltone varrios
Bloomas
What about v v v v
Los Olivos Upland
Black Angels
Earth Angels
Rivas 13
South Fontana -not the SSF of today
DarkSide
HillSide
^ ^ ^ ^ These were all Varrios in
their own right prior to unification -right?

Black Angels and Earth Angels were already there. The rest I wouldnt know for sure so i didnt list them.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 27th, 2005, 8:22 am

lonewolf wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:one thing about Corona is I dont think they claim IxE even though they are in Riverside county. they just bang Corona.
Isn't Corona Scarlets and Corona 4th ST older than Corona Varrio LOCO ? And are they all part of the same Varrio?

CVLs is the same as 4th St. I dont know about the rest.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » August 29th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Casa Blanca
Chino Sinners
Corona Varrio Locos
Cuca Kings Rifa

some Coltone varrios
Bloomas

About what year did each of them start?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 8th, 2005, 1:23 am

Jae i found a forum i think its called "urban Empire or something. its for the IE. did you make that site? if u did let me know. i wanna get in their and help out.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » September 8th, 2005, 1:53 am

I read a (1978) article today saying that their were no known gangs in fontana as of August 1978. It also said that the people of south fontana, and authorities, were nervous and keeping an eye out for gang formation, in retaliation of Ontario and Chino gangs/gangmembers who attacked youthful area residence on a few occasions.

They were saying that they were going to try and prevent gang formation before the youth in the area got to the point of grouping up to fight back. Guess that didnt work... It's too bad that most authorities dont give 2 shyts about the youth in a community until they are doing something "disruptive". Only then do they give attention to the problem (and usually only in harrassment). These same authorities are probably STILL saying the same line. While getting funded for their "hard work" lmao... what a joke.

I kind of find it hard to believe that South Fontana didnt have any gangs until about 1979. I also read today that Chino Sinners has been active since around 1910, when the city was first incorporated. Verdugo Flats (Vino Gang) has that same number (1910), so i'm curious as to what was happening around that time in southern califas. Unless it's misunderstood.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » September 8th, 2005, 2:03 am

RuthlessBone wrote:Jae i found a forum i think its called "urban Empire or something. its for the IE. did you make that site? if u did let me know. i wanna get in their and help out.
Yeah, i made that alittle ways back, but i've lost that link,lol, like a dumbazz. I was just looking for my paper that i wrote all the username/password info on yesterday... i was gonna pull you in on it. I think some of those post are deleted by now (they had like a 7 day automatic deleting thing on some of the topics). It took me all day to do just that little bit man,lol, i found a new respect for forum holders after i started mine. But yeah, it's called "Urban Empire". Needs ALOT of work!

I didnt even think it would be online/viewable yet,lol... how does it look? (I never even saw it outside the administration/user menu).

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 8th, 2005, 8:08 am

jae wrote:I read a (1978) article today saying that their were no known gangs in fontana as of August 1978. It also said that the people of south fontana, and authorities, were nervous and keeping an eye out for gang formation, in retaliation of Ontario and Chino gangs/gangmembers who attacked youthful area residence on a few occasions.

They were saying that they were going to try and prevent gang formation before the youth in the area got to the point of grouping up to fight back. Guess that didnt work... It's too bad that most authorities dont give 2 shyts about the youth in a community until they are doing something "disruptive". Only then do they give attention to the problem (and usually only in harrassment). These same authorities are probably STILL saying the same line. While getting funded for their "hard work" lmao... what a joke.

I kind of find it hard to believe that South Fontana didnt have any gangs until about 1979. I also read today that Chino Sinners has been active since around 1910, when the city was first incorporated. Verdugo Flats (Vino Gang) has that same number (1910), so i'm curious as to what was happening around that time in southern califas. Unless it's misunderstood.
I know for sure that their is some fools from South Fontana that are atleast between 37 and 40 years old which means they could have atleast maybe started around 1980 or around there. I know Fontana's Chicano gangs arent that old. mostly all the gangs started in the 80's. Fontana has more history with white & Blacks back in the KKK days when the KKK used to march up and down serria ave and the Blacks were only able to live north of baseline ave. thats why north Fontana used to be the Black side of town where later on became BedRoc Crips hood. Also the Hells Angels Biker Gang started in Fontana. alot of people think it started in Oakland which isnt true. they started in Fontana they just wernt shit yet.

about Verdugo Flats, while all the arguing that was going on about whether they started in 1910 or not started I did my best to find out about it and I have to say that they started in the 1970's sometime. atleast thats what I came up with so far. but one varrio that I been interested in alot lately is Cuca Kings 24th st. since I have been passing through their city alot lately. I dont know what it is, but their nieghborhood trips me out, I guess because it seems so small to me. how they were able to last so long with that little varrio. I know they are real old but not sure on the year they started but alot of older people who were around in the 60's and 70's tell me they remember them. it just makes me think how that city was back then since 90% of the city was just build within the last 10 years so the only thing left would be the old nieghborhoods like CKS nieghborhood. I already heard from more than one person that part of the reason Onterio Black Angels was formed was because Chino and cucamonga gang members used to beat up people from Onterio. and this was in the 40's and 50's.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 8th, 2005, 8:14 am

jae wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:Jae i found a forum i think its called "urban Empire or something. its for the IE. did you make that site? if u did let me know. i wanna get in their and help out.
Yeah, i made that alittle ways back, but i've lost that link,lol, like a dumbazz. I was just looking for my paper that i wrote all the username/password info on yesterday... i was gonna pull you in on it. I think some of those post are deleted by now (they had like a 7 day automatic deleting thing on some of the topics). It took me all day to do just that little bit man,lol, i found a new respect for forum holders after i started mine. But yeah, it's called "Urban Empire". Needs ALOT of work!

I didnt even think it would be online/viewable yet,lol... how does it look? (I never even saw it outside the administration/user menu).

what do you mean you lost the link? lol. Too me, It looks real good. just nobody on it. I tried to register but I couldnt. but I think you should try to finish it, atleast make it so people can make register. PM me your E mail address and ill do what I can to help. I dont know much about making websites but I can find alot of people maybe to post on their.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 9th, 2005, 9:56 pm

my new updated list of IxE Varrios

West Side Verdugo Mt.Vernon Rifa 13 - WSV MVR- MVG
West Side Verdugo Calle Siete Locos 13 - WSV CSL
West Side Verdugo 11th street Diablos- WSV 11st DBS
West Side Verdugo Manor Boys 13 - WSV MNR- MBS
West Side Verdugo 14th st. Sur Crazy Ones 13 - WSV SCO
West Side Verdugo Lil Counts Gang 13 - WSV LCG
South Side Verdugo Flats 13 Pear st./Congress st. /Marijuanos - SSVFG- PSG-CGSt- MJS
East Side Verdugo Waternman Gardens 13 -ESV WG
East Side Verdugo MeadowBrook Rifa 13 Dukes Gang - ESV MBR DKS
Brown Pride Gang 13
Varrio Colonia 13 - CX3
WestSide Down Ass Hustlers 13 Barrio Victoria- W/S DAH
South Side Rialto Sage st.13- SSR- SR
Varrio Hemet 13- HMT
East Side Rialto 13- ESR
North Side Rialto 13 - NSR
West Side Rialto 666 Locos 13 - WSR 666LS
Cuca Dog Patch 13 - CDP- DxP
Cuca Kings Rifa 13 - CKSR 24th st.
West Side Bloomas 13 Number st. Locos - WSB- W/S BMS R
Casa Blanca 13- CBR
Calle Siete Perres - CSP
CHicali 13 - CH
Perres MaraVilla
San Jacinto 1st street - SJR
Dog Town Rubidoux 13 - DTR
Upland Los Olivos 13 -ULO
Old Town Temecula 13 - OT
Onta Varrio Sur 13 -OVSR
Los Black Angels Calle Sunkist- BAs
East Side Onterio -ESO
Montclair Locos - MCLS
North Side Onterio Calaveras St.- NSO
Chino Sinners Rifa 13 -CSR
East Side Banning Sapo
West Side Banning 13 - WSB
North Side Beaumont 8th st. MidNighterS 13 -N/S BMT
South Side Beaumont 4st. Gangsters- S/S BMT 4st GNS
Redlands LocoS 13 - RLS
North Side Redlands 13- NSR
North Side Coltone 13 - NSC
Coltone Varrio Tortilla Flats 13 - CVTF
South Side Coltone 13 -SSC
East Side Coltone 13 -ESC
South Side Fontana 13 The Hood Locos & Chingones Gang- SSF THLs CGS
South Side The Fontana Kings Locos 13 - SSTFKls
Central IE Familia 13 - CIEFR
Posse13 Hard Times Fontana -HTFP
Fontana Locos 13 -FLSR
West Side Fontana La Familia Loca 13- WSF LFL
Chicanos With Pride 13 East Side Fontana -CWP ESF
North Side Fontana Locos 13 - NSF - NFLS
West Side Fontana Diablos 13 - WSF DBS
WestSide NeighborHood LocoS - WSF NHLs
Alta Loma Vatos Locos Surenos 13 Monte Vista st. - AxL VLS MVst.
East Side Rivas 13 - ESR
West Side Rivas 13 - WSR
South Side Rivas 13 - SSR
North Side Rivas 13 -NSR
Mans Greatest Fear 13/My Gangster Family 13 SSRivas, (ex taggers)- MGF
WCRiminals- WC

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 14th, 2005, 5:19 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ That's a firme list, but you left out a lot of the Rivas Varrios.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 14th, 2005, 7:31 pm

lonewolf wrote:^ ^ ^ ^ That's a firme list, but you left out a lot of the Rivas Varrios.

yeah your right. I really don't know anything about Riverside county since im from SB.

"Mira Loma Dodd st." is one i left out.

"Corona Varrio Locos 4th st." is in Riverside county but they don't claim IxE for whatever reason..

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » September 17th, 2005, 3:33 pm

Ay Ruthless, what do you know about Victorville homie. Our Tokers click was started up their many years ago by two of my boys. We used to be deep up their at one point but we droped alot of unworthy heads. Now theirs only a few heads in the Ville and a few left in Verdugo. We beefed with MTK and GC from Adelanto. Do you know what other Varrios are over their.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 17th, 2005, 4:07 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:Ay Ruthless, what do you know about Victorville homie. Our Tokers click was started up their many years ago by two of my boys. We used to be deep up their at one point but we droped alot of unworthy heads. Now theirs only a few heads in the Ville and a few left in Verdugo. We beefed with MTK and GC from Adelanto. Do you know what other Varrios are over their.

"East Side Victoria Sur" is one I heard of up their. another than that, i dont know much about Victorville. In Adelanto the only varrio I heard of is BRG X3 "Brown Pride Gang". but I'm not from those areas so thats about all I know homie.

whats MTK and GC? are they gangs or crews?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 17th, 2005, 4:22 pm

another varrio I forgot to list- Varrio Ruthless 12th street (RTSX3). They are in the north east side of Coltone, just north of the 10 freeway and just west of Mount vernon Ave.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » September 17th, 2005, 10:13 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:Ay Ruthless, what do you know about Victorville homie. Our Tokers click was started up their many years ago by two of my boys. We used to be deep up their at one point but we droped alot of unworthy heads. Now theirs only a few heads in the Ville and a few left in Verdugo. We beefed with MTK and GC from Adelanto. Do you know what other Varrios are over their.

"East Side Victoria Sur" is one I heard of up their. another than that, i dont know much about Victorville. In Adelanto the only varrio I heard of is BRG X3 "Brown Pride Gang". but I'm not from those areas so thats about all I know homie.

whats MTK and GC? are they gangs or crews?
GC is Ghetto Crowd.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » September 17th, 2005, 10:18 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:another varrio I forgot to list- Varrio Ruthless 12th street (RTSX3). They are in the north east side of Coltone, just north of the 10 freeway and just west of Mount vernon Ave.
There's "V.RNZ.X3" somewhere around there too. Northsiders. Dont know what it stands for.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 17th, 2005, 10:21 pm

jae wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:another varrio I forgot to list- Varrio Ruthless 12th street (RTSX3). They are in the north east side of Coltone, just north of the 10 freeway and just west of Mount vernon Ave.
There's "V.RNZ.X3" somewhere around there too. Northsiders. Dont know what it stands for.

probably Rennasaz or however its spelled. I forgot about them too.