1 INSANE x EMPIRE 3

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 11th, 2007, 6:10 pm

that still trips me out that they dont claim IE.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 12th, 2007, 10:25 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
stamps wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Were going to have to get Stamps in here...All I know when I went down there about a year ago, I saw CBR 32 Evans Street writting on every wall and all over Madison.
All sides of Madison claim Casa Blanca Rifamos, CBR, CB32 ect....no matter what clique they claim. Evans Street is Los Devil Woves and Los Diablos and a few other pretty much inactive cliques...Fern Street is basically Los Demons and Los Vagabundos. All of CB is one big Varrio but since the 1970's,,a family feud divided the cliques into gangs against each other. Some cliques are neutral. Believe it or not, alot on both sides are family related,,cousins, aunts, uncles. The war between the Evans Street side and Fern St. is very hot right now. Murders between the two groups go back many years now.
In other words ~~> they're no longer One Big Varrio anymore if it's going down like that ~~> "sad" especially since they got so much history and family ties like you mentioned. Wilmas out in the Harbor Area used to be one big varrio too, but they too took their beefs to another level and caused much blodshed between them. I can honestly say that more blood has been shared by their own hands than by their out of town enemies.
Hey Lonewolf,,sorry about not answering because I don't get email saying I got a response..but Casa Blanca is a wierd place because together they are all CBR..Casa Blanca Rifamos,,but there is alot of hate between the two sides of Madison. There is NO LOVE between the Vagabundos/Demons and Devil Wolves/Diablos (Fern side vs Evans side). Peter Herrera was the last victim from Los Diablos (Evans) and the hate just gets deeper and deeper! It's sad for sure.

And just a thought..I also thought Verdugo Flats in San Bernardino goes way back to the 40's and 50's too..one of the oldest varrios in the IE..along with the others mentioned? I'm pretty sure that's the case. And what about Colton?? I don't know much about Colton,,but I thought they been around too. Didn't Wyatt Earp end up settleing in Colton in the 1800's?? He's an OG from Colton.lol!!

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 12th, 2007, 10:30 pm

And I can say for sure too that CB has more bloodshed within than their own enemies..CB is only one square mile if that, but many moved out of CB because of the infighting. I would say Evans St. has more numbers in CB because they pretty much hold Villegas Park.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 12th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Yea Colton is old, but I'm not sure if it used to just be one big barrio and at some point split into 3 sides or not. the South Side Colton barrio is old as hell. and it still looks pretty old, with that old barrio feel to it..

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 13th, 2007, 10:36 am

RuthlessCray wrote:Yea Colton is old, but I'm not sure if it used to just be one big barrio and at some point split into 3 sides or not. the South Side Colton barrio is old as hell. and it still looks pretty old, with that old barrio feel to it..
Yea,,just being there makes you feel that way. Some parts of san bernardino's westside is the same way.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 13th, 2007, 10:53 am

i dont think colton was ever one big barrio. i think it has always been split at the north/south border with the eastside coming in later.you guys are right the ss has always had that old barrio feel to it.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 13th, 2007, 5:26 pm

stamps wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Yea Colton is old, but I'm not sure if it used to just be one big barrio and at some point split into 3 sides or not. the South Side Colton barrio is old as hell. and it still looks pretty old, with that old barrio feel to it..
Yea,,just being there makes you feel that way. Some parts of san bernardino's westside is the same way.

Only part of Dino to me that has the true barrio feel to it is the Flats. And even then its more and more niggas postin up in the Flats these days it seems. I wouldn't see no blacks in they hood back in the day but now you see'em walkin around like its nothin. But that dont go to say that Blacks dont catch static in VF, I had a homie get his house shot up and forced out they hood last year over there. And a couple months back I heard of some ese's whoopin on some nigga damn near to death over on 2nd street near the Metrolink. And who dont remember that 14 year old girl with her brother that got blasted on with the pump over at the lytle creek park a few years back just for being Black in they hood. Back in the day the Flats was known to be on some nigga killa shit somethin tuff. I remember they had a lil war goin on with a couple of the damu sets on the Westside in the early 90's.

But yeah the Verdugo Flats has always been the real Varrio in San Bernardino, The Westside is the ghetto with the mixture of Black and Brown hoods. But you right stamps some parts of WSV hood around 7th street & Mount Vernon and up to SCO's hood have the varrio feel. Head east of Mount Vernon and its B's and C's though.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 13th, 2007, 5:29 pm

Head east of Mount Vernon and its B's and C's though.

my bad yall I meant West of Mount Vernon.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 13th, 2007, 5:36 pm

Verdugo Flats always held their turf down very strong , one of the most territorial gangs...Even after the injunction cleaned the area out alot, they still seem to have held on and not let other gangs come in.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 13th, 2007, 5:41 pm

stamps wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
stamps wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Were going to have to get Stamps in here...All I know when I went down there about a year ago, I saw CBR 32 Evans Street writting on every wall and all over Madison.
All sides of Madison claim Casa Blanca Rifamos, CBR, CB32 ect....no matter what clique they claim. Evans Street is Los Devil Woves and Los Diablos and a few other pretty much inactive cliques...Fern Street is basically Los Demons and Los Vagabundos. All of CB is one big Varrio but since the 1970's,,a family feud divided the cliques into gangs against each other. Some cliques are neutral. Believe it or not, alot on both sides are family related,,cousins, aunts, uncles. The war between the Evans Street side and Fern St. is very hot right now. Murders between the two groups go back many years now.
In other words ~~> they're no longer One Big Varrio anymore if it's going down like that ~~> "sad" especially since they got so much history and family ties like you mentioned. Wilmas out in the Harbor Area used to be one big varrio too, but they too took their beefs to another level and caused much blodshed between them. I can honestly say that more blood has been shared by their own hands than by their out of town enemies.
Hey Lonewolf,,sorry about not answering because I don't get email saying I got a response..but Casa Blanca is a wierd place because together they are all CBR..Casa Blanca Rifamos,,but there is alot of hate between the two sides of Madison. There is NO LOVE between the Vagabundos/Demons and Devil Wolves/Diablos (Fern side vs Evans side). Peter Herrera was the last victim from Los Diablos (Evans) and the hate just gets deeper and deeper! It's sad for sure.

And just a thought..I also thought Verdugo Flats in San Bernardino goes way back to the 40's and 50's too..one of the oldest varrios in the IE..along with the others mentioned? I'm pretty sure that's the case. And what about Colton?? I don't know much about Colton,,but I thought they been around too. Didn't Wyatt Earp end up settleing in Colton in the 1800's?? He's an OG from Colton.lol!!

^^^damn thats a trip homie! I heard they be funkin with they own families too!! smokin they relatives over some BS ass feuds. its a trip :shock:

stamps wrote: And just a thought..I also thought Verdugo Flats in San Bernardino goes way back to the 40's and 50's too..one of the oldest varrios in the IE..along with the others mentioned? I'm pretty sure that's the case. And what about Colton?? I don't know much about Colton,,but I thought they been around too. Didn't Wyatt Earp end up settleing in Colton in the 1800's?? He's an OG from Colton.lol!!
I'm pretty sure VF does go back that far. The homie I was talkin to about knows reputables from VF and was tellin me that prior to the actual VF varrio forming to what it is now, that they was zootsuiters kickin up dust fighting off the Whites that would come down and start shit with the Mexicans around Mount Vernon in the area in the early 40's. So there was already gang type activity which then later gave way to they actual hood.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 13th, 2007, 5:50 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Verdugo Flats always held their turf down very strong , one of the most territorial gangs...Even after the injunction cleaned the area out alot, they still seem to have held on and not let other gangs come in.

I was on Rialto ave the other day at that Liquor store right in they hood and it was a gang of them mean muggin a nigga. I was already in the ride though by then but I'm sure they woulda tripped on me if I had still been out there. But yeah though you can tell they hood aint what it used to be when its niggas on the outskirts of they hood slangin. You know back in the day that wouldn't happen. But like you said they still holdin it down and keepin their presence

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 13th, 2007, 9:17 pm

i remember when i used to tweak and score my shit in the flats all you would see was ese's over the no blacks what so ever this was in the early 90's late 80's

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 13th, 2007, 9:32 pm

Yeah if you in the area nowadays it aint rare to see black families livin all over they hood now. Its niggas with dope spots in there and on the outskirts of they hood. shits crazy now. I never saw it comin. and on a sidenote yall see how the city done bulldozed the old El Tigre market and all them small stores down there? Shits changing everyday in Dino.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 13th, 2007, 9:36 pm

Yea homie they even fixed the streets around there too. I got stuck the other day on mill in traffic because of all that custruction they been doing..

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 13th, 2007, 9:39 pm

Do you guys remember hearing about Verdugo Flats trying to make some kinda peace or cease fire with a black hood a while back? I remember hearing something about them trying to record a song together in the studio on baseline?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 13th, 2007, 9:55 pm

One of my homies from DH was involved in it along with some niggas from the Gardens :shock: my nigga was receiving a gang of heat from DH niggas as you know that DHB and CGC beef right now aint no joke. Really intense warin goin on between the two right now. It was just a couple VF's there too. They ended up tyrna record some shit together but it never happened. It was at the 2x4 studios over there on Baseline & G street that nigga K-9 from Swans be runnin it.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 13th, 2007, 10:45 pm

Heres a question for anyone who can answer it, but I doubt anyone could...

Where is East Side Verdugo Valley 13???

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 14th, 2007, 8:02 am

RuthlessCray wrote:Heres a question for anyone who can answer it, but I doubt anyone could...

you got me homIE

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 14th, 2007, 9:49 am

RuthlessCray wrote:Heres a question for anyone who can answer it, but I doubt anyone could...

aint gotta a damn clue as to where they might be......any of yall ever hear of the E/S Capone Crips???

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 15th, 2007, 12:14 pm

Damn homies, I need my PM capabilities back.....I got like 4 or more people that hit me up in private that I would like to respond to but I can't...This damn forum does not have a everything goes section where people can post off topic shit either.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 15th, 2007, 1:12 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Damn homies, I need my PM capabilities back.....I got like 4 or more people that hit me up in private that I would like to respond to but I can't...This damn forum does not have a everything goes section where people can post off topic shit either.
yeah we really could use a talk about anything section.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 15th, 2007, 1:12 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:

aint gotta a damn clue as to where they might be......any of yall ever hear of the E/S Capone Crips???
naw here they at? san bernardino?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 15th, 2007, 3:10 pm

Yeah supposably on the E/S somewhere, I never heard of them unless they one of them new 2000's type set. PPHGC still the biggest most active rip set on the E/S.
But about the East Side Verdugo Valley X3 I've heard of them countless times on the net, but never came across a single one in the street. I know they exist though. Most active on the E/S as far as ese's go is Meadowbrooks. Then you got the Waterman Gardens X3 (Which I never see no activity from them AT ALL) And of course WSV gotta a presence all over the city.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 16th, 2007, 5:27 pm

I was in MeadowBrook today and noticed they added alot of those news houses even on King Street and on Sierra Way. Damn, King St was like the OG street MBR claimed "King Block" as they call it. But its still hood over there..all those new houses and still homeless people pushing around shopping carts lol.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 16th, 2007, 5:58 pm

Yeah that's what i'm saying the city only tryna cover up the apperance and the exterior when the real problem is much deeper than all that beautification shit they tryna pull on hoods these days.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 17th, 2007, 11:01 am

any of yall hear about some No Luv niggas shootin up some six o nigga at the Villa apartments over there on 2nd and Meridian yesterday?

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 17th, 2007, 11:10 am

NYTE_RYDA wrote:any of yall hear about some No Luv niggas shootin up some six o nigga at the Villa apartments over there on 2nd and Meridian yesterday?
naw i didnt hear about that one but i been staying home lately

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 17th, 2007, 12:48 pm

some nigga was givin out false info...it wasn't no 60 nigga it was some nigga from Bounty Hunters got blasted on over there at the Foothill Villas which is technically 5x Hood.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 17th, 2007, 12:50 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:some nigga was givin out false info...it wasn't no 60 nigga it was some nigga from Bounty Hunters got blasted on over there at the Foothill Villas which is technically 5x Hood.
I was just over there on 2nd and meridian yesterday. Didn't know that happened though..

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 17th, 2007, 12:55 pm

heard about it last night, although I was givin false info :x thats how bullshitt rumors get started. Happened sometime yesterday morning

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 17th, 2007, 12:57 pm

NYTE_RYDA wrote:heard about it last night, although I was givin false info :x thats how bullshitt rumors get started. Happened sometime yesterday morning

I meant the nigga who told me what happened was givin out bogus shit.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » May 17th, 2007, 8:00 pm

check your PM's Cray