whats in orange county(ca)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

whats in orange county(ca)

Unread post by nipset » January 1st, 2005, 5:06 pm

right now, here's all i know

trg - tiny raskal gang
abz - asian boyz
dfj - dragon family junior
nip family
natoma boys
agj - asian gangsters junior

theres a bunch of lil clicks but they are lil peewees

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: whats in orange county(ca)

Unread post by Silencioso » January 3rd, 2005, 3:01 pm

ASian gangs are a joke.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 3rd, 2005, 3:32 pm

^
and so are you...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » January 5th, 2005, 3:27 am

Silencioso wrote:ASian gangs are a joke.

DAMN DOGG YOU TO SHIT TWISTED.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 5th, 2005, 4:11 pm

Y.G. wrote:
Silencioso wrote:ASian gangs are a joke.

DAMN DOGG YOU TO SHIT TWISTED.
Well in my opinion, he's right and wrong in a way.

The earlier asian gangs formed out of protection and needing to solidfy their ethnic identity...and make it known to others. STS beefed with a lot of chicano gangs like Ave's, WF, 18st, etc. Other Pinoy gangs existed to combat STS (compare them to like 18st, most pinoy gangs beefed with them). The early WC's did their thing in Chinatown, along with the other hoods there. But as a race, most asians grow out of the gangster lifestyle. To stereotype us, most of us like money and like to eat good food. We try to outdo our elders in style/class, but we still pay respects. I think as we get older, it's a matter of time before we realize all the negative we do to ourselves, our families, our communities. You will not see a 50 year old asian veterano out there calling shots on the street, fighting jr high school kids!

The newer asian gangs weren't born out of a necessity, trying to survive hostile environments. If these asian kids are blooding/cripping in the suburbs...to me that's a joke, because you got us real bangers from the LOS that existed out of necessity and know the real deal. The rich asian kids in the burbs need not continue the dumb chit, I advise against it. The young asian kids banging in these racial times, I pray for them to get it together sooner than later. Drop the guns and do your family right. You can't prove nothing to nobody doing life behind bars with your neighborhood homies scattered in the wind. Being a gangster and lost in the system is weak, old news.

So Silensioso maybe right in one way, wrong in another. But let him speak on his own...this is just my 3 cents...peace...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 6th, 2005, 4:29 pm

I apologize for that comment. I appreciate the struggle of SE Asians and others in this country.

I find the emulation of black gang culture among SE Asians a little ridiculous that's what I meant by the joke comment.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 6th, 2005, 10:01 pm

Silencioso wrote:I apologize for that comment. I appreciate the struggle of SE Asians and others in this country.

I find the emulation of black gang culture among SE Asians a little ridiculous that's what I meant by the joke comment.
i respect you bro...

but i feel that the reason you see so much emulation...at least when i was growin' up was because the asians grew up with the blacks and the eses...you had the flips in LA...almost all of them were connected/close to the eses. then you had the Oriental Boyz of the pueblo projects. they were rejected and teased by the blacks in the pjs...'till they fought back and got some respect. same with the asians in longbeach. i find that is why you see them "emulate" black gang culture...which isn't too different from hispanic gang culture...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 6th, 2005, 10:06 pm

kiCKer wrote:. i find that is why you see them "emulate" black gang culture...which isn't too different from hispanic gang culture...
Would you elaborate on this sir?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 6th, 2005, 10:12 pm

lonewolf wrote:
kiCKer wrote:. i find that is why you see them "emulate" black gang culture...which isn't too different from hispanic gang culture...
Would you elaborate on this sir?
well...they both claim a hood/block/varrio/street. they both usually have colors/logo/signs (somethin' that sets them apart from another crip,blood,sur gang). they both have a line of leadership/respect (OGs/Vets). a lot started for protection from other gangs or because they were rejected from established sets/varrios (ie: Bloods and 18ST).

there are most similarities, as well as differences...but in general...that is what i was speakin' of...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 6th, 2005, 10:21 pm

Yet all those similiarities you can claim for any number of other ethnic group/gangs in any city of the greater U.S.A.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 6th, 2005, 10:27 pm

lonewolf wrote:Yet all those similiarities you can claim for any number of other ethnic group/gangs in any city of the greater U.S.A.
true, but it is the hispanics and blacks who were the first...in LA at least to start these trends...i'm simply statin' this in reply to the comment before on why they emulate...though Asians were around before, it was from these similarities and traditions that the Asian gangs of today sprouted

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 6th, 2005, 10:30 pm

I hear you, good observation.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 6th, 2005, 10:33 pm

CAN ANYONE NAME THE 1st "3" PINOY GANGS IN L.A.?

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » January 7th, 2005, 12:41 am

i believe in LA they were STS, TST, and the third i dunno...i'm guessin' JFX/HSG/PR/BNG/CYS...one of those...i know a lot sprouted from STS though...

in the islands BNG was around way before STS or TST though

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 7th, 2005, 1:03 am

Silencioso wrote:I apologize for that comment. I appreciate the struggle of SE Asians and others in this country.

So then I'm sure you'd also find it ridiculous how Black gangs emulate Hispanic gang culture. And how Wu Tang tries to be Asian. How Black people get tattoos of Chinese words they have no idea the meaning of. How Bloods emulate Crips. How White people play jazz. I could go on and on.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 7th, 2005, 1:08 am

Would it also be funny to you, Silencioso, if a rich White man in a suit and tie laughs at a Black man in a suit and tie? And calls him a joke?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 7th, 2005, 11:16 am

choisauce wrote:

So then I'm sure you'd also find it ridiculous how Black gangs emulate Hispanic gang culture. And how Wu Tang tries to be Asian. How Black people get tattoos of Chinese words they have no idea the meaning of. How Bloods emulate Crips. How White people play jazz. I could go on and on.
What's funny is your assuming Silencioso is Black...LOL.

I'm pinoy, and I find it comical when drunk koreans are claiming crip/blood and they don't live in black hoods. Sometimes I have to remind my korean homies to keep the KK in it...haha. No disrespect, let's just lay it all out so we can understand each other more so than just try to dis each other.

The Cambodians in Long Beach live amongst the black crip gangs there. Obviously if they were more accepted by the Longos, they'd probably be swayed toward the cholo lifestyle...but everyone knows Longo's are racist, so who the Cambodians gonna connect with instead? Naturally, the blacks. That's acceptable to me, it's was probably a neccessity for their survival. And the blacks are generally going to accept those Cambodians for whatever they claim to be, unlike the racist Longos. Your not going to come to this country to just be with your own people, you have to learn other cultures and get into the American lifestyle.

And realistically, they can claim crip or blood all they want...but c'mon whose hangup is it really? Mine? Blacks? Hispanics? If you really want to see how much of a crip or blood they are, go head down there for Cambodian New Years celebrations...LOL...I seriously doubt you'll find them eating hamhocks/chitlins and c-walking....LOL. They still hold on to their own culture very strongly.

Anyhow...be easy...peace

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » January 7th, 2005, 4:18 pm

Silencsio, its more acceptable for Asians to act more like White Americans right??? That would not look ridiculous right??? I mean, i don't see anyone complaining about the Asian guys dyeing their hair blonde, dressing like their White friends from the upper class areas, and listening to British Retro.

But when an Asian guy seems to get along well with the Black Culture, all hell breaks loose.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 8th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Asians claiming Crip or Blood is weak. They can dress however they want. I could care less.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 8th, 2005, 7:42 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
choisauce wrote:
Silencioso wrote:
What's funny is your assuming Silencioso is Black...LOL.
Nah, what's really funny is that you're assuming that I'm assuming anything at all. I don't know or care what ethnic heritage Silencioso has. Whatever you are is all good with me.

I'm talking about Blacks because Silencioso said it's ridiculous how Asians emulate Blacks. It's true, I gotta agree a lot of Asians tend to emulate other cultures. But Black people are also a race that tends to emulate other cultures a lot, too. But nobody's trying to clown on Black people for anything. So why is it that you're saying Black people can get away with emulation but Asians can't? Cuz Asians have higher income per capita or whatever you said? Cuz they usually don't come from public housing? I don't know man, whether you believe me or not, I really don't think Asians got it so much better or better at all than any other struggling minority race.

I hope I'm not coming across to you guys like I'm trying to prove how ghetto Asians can be. I really don't give a F about that. Regarding Asian Crips/Bloods, I got my own opinions on that that are probably close to Big Dusty Loco's... but for you to say that Asian gangsters in general are a joke, and make it sound like these g's got no good reason for choosing that lifestyle as if they've just been taking handouts all their life and decided to bang cuz it's cool... that ain't too cool with me.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » January 8th, 2005, 7:48 pm

By the way, my bad, that quote is from Big Dusty Loco, not Silencioso.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 8th, 2005, 7:57 pm

To each his own, is my take on life, even with my young ones, I bark at them all the time but I allow for them to decide for themselves on their future.

What I have a problem understanding is why, when Mexicans/Hispanics made their own ways, and Blacks made their own ways, and Irish made their own ways, and Chinese, Koreans, Russsian, Italians, and every other ethnic group made their own ways. WHY would the Pinoys choose to be copy-cats and immitators to B's & C's when it is not their OWN ways?

"I fail to understand this".

Even if you decide to put blame on Mexicans being racist and all that crap that goes with it, YOU still haven't addressed the issue about BEING YOUR OWN.

Is it a lack of culture?
Is it a lack of imagination?
Is it a lack of balls?
What is it?

Someone please explain it to me.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 9th, 2005, 7:54 pm

lonewolf wrote:To each his own, is my take on life, even with my young ones, I bark at them all the time but I allow for them to decide for themselves on their future.

What I have a problem understanding is why, when Mexicans/Hispanics made their own ways, and Blacks made their own ways, and Irish made their own ways, and Chinese, Koreans, Russsian, Italians, and every other ethnic group made their own ways. WHY would the Pinoys choose to be copy-cats and immitators to B's & C's when it is not their OWN ways?

"I fail to understand this".

Even if you decide to put blame on Mexicans being racist and all that crap that goes with it, YOU still haven't addressed the issue about BEING YOUR OWN.

Is it a lack of culture?
Is it a lack of imagination?
Is it a lack of balls?
What is it?

Someone please explain it to me.
Lack of Balls...you funny holmes. Funk is that supposed to mean PIG?

I've said over and over, what the youngsters do nowadays are a far ass cry from what we did and what the generation did before me! What is Pinoy and original pinoy gangs? RBS, BNG?, STS, HSG, CYS(before they turned sur), MP13!, PR, JFX, THS, TGP, TST, FS13, FSG, CPC, TBS, SRB, SIB, SZA, WSI, etc...those are the originals or the ones that were in the swing of things. All this stuff outta chicago or whatevers, all this claiming of crip/blood...these pinoy kids are not anywhere near the scene it was in the 80's/90's. This 2000 crew is played out and ain't nobody really banging pinoy gangs anymore like it used to be. No one veterano of any of these gangs are concerned with babysitting peewees, holding their dicks when they piss, showing them how to iron dickies...LOL. The young will do what they do, until they piss of the wrong people and things get handled.

Once you grow up, we keep movin and pushin, it's all about the paper. I ran into a dude from CYS recently and we just chopped it up real good and laughed about the new kids. We might not agree with what the kids are doing now, but hey to each his own and they gonna learn the hard way regardless if they headed towards that road.

If you trying to say Pinoys are banging the wrong way with the colors, I'd be the first one to agree, but who am I to say what they can and can't do. One thing about PINOYS in general, is we AINT TORPEDOS, we got our own minds, and we fight each other regardless. We will never be unified because of our differences, and that is something other Races will be able to exploit for their own ends. If they won't be accepted by you and your GANG DEFINITIONS, so be it, what you want me to say about it? They the one's gangbanging, not me! And even if they do bang crip/blood, I could really give a damn as long as they do it 100% to the fullest...LOL. Eventually, some of the newer gangs drop the colors and push their hood. It all comes down to roost.

What's funny to me is having some FOBS, whether korean/viet/cambodian talking all this blood and cuzz stuff with accents heavy and being serious as hell. Like damn, these kids are not playing.

Despite what you think, Pinoys will always be their own and have their own culture here in the US. We just don't go around trying to push everyone into it.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 9th, 2005, 8:04 pm

Quote Big Dusty Loco
Despite what you think, Pinoys will always be their own and have their own culture here in the US. We just don't go around trying to push everyone into it.

Lonewolf reply;
That ain't what I see out the sir, you can claim all you want here about being your own, but I don't see how you can say that without gulping down some saliva.

I fail to see an original style of anykind in the Pinoys of the streets, I do however respect and enjoy the Filipino Culture "outside the streets", on that respect you get no argument from me.

But on the streets, your new generations are without YOUR VETERANOS.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 10th, 2005, 12:01 pm

lonewolf wrote:Quote Big Dusty Loco

Lonewolf reply;
That ain't what I see out the sir, you can claim all you want here about being your own, but I don't see how you can say that without gulping down some saliva.

I fail to see an original style of anykind in the Pinoys of the streets, I do however respect and enjoy the Filipino Culture "outside the streets", on that respect you get no argument from me.

But on the streets, your new generations are without YOUR VETERANOS.
Damn, didn't you read my previous post? Ain't no pinoy Veterano out there trying to promote their gang or gangbanging as a whole...gangbanging is for the youngsters, the few that do get into it. What it look like being 35 years old trying to hold court with some 14 year olds...LOL. For us, gangbanging is dead.

Your a weirdo, I notice you don't really comprehend people's posts and tend take things off on a tangent.

You ain't familiar with the hospital shirts, burn marks, vans, and balisongs...well then oh well what can I do or say? We got our own languages, our own style. If you can't see our culture and how we do, damn move in with some filipinos and see how it is. What I should've said is that we don't go around trying to tell everyone we made this shit up, we go with the flow. Some pinoys are fobbed out, some are americanized, some are banging sur, some are banging b's and c's...but in the end they still the same to me...Pinoys. I'm done with this racial crap, why don't you get to the point your trying to make on here?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 10th, 2005, 12:28 pm

So what are you doing in a site like this "BUSTER", you come on here criticizing this and that about past or present gangsters, trying to act up as if you or yours are all beyond that.
I do beleive that you're trying to live out what your short span with your boys out in the streets didn't allow you.

What is the name of this site?
Why are you here?
You just trying to bust my nuts?
Then why don't you smarten up about it & dialogue as opposed to saying one thing today and another tomorrow.

Go back and read "all" your own posts from the beginning, and then come back and tell me that you were'nt trying to be someone.

Your posts and history can be traced back all the way back to the Notorious Gangland Angelfire Site where you posted "BIG DUSTY LOCO from REBEL BOYS", right? What was that if not an extension of the gangster left in you? Or was that an indication that YOU GREW OUT OF IT?

Which will it be, grew out of it - or - still reminiscing about the days?

My point is that from your generation on, the Pinoy Brothers lost it and ain't got it back, they're copy-cats now, with no style of their own.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 10th, 2005, 12:41 pm

My point is that from your generation on, the Pinoy Brothers lost it and ain't got it back, they're copy-cats now, with no style of their own.

You can rationalize it anyway you want, and you can come back at me with your lil' offended boy "pig" comments all you want, but you can not escape the fact that "you veteranos" ain't out there with your own, and you're leaving them to be PREYED upon.

Where is the HONOR & PRIDE of your veterano gangsters?

And I'm speaking to you as a GANGSTER not as a REFORMED MAN.

You back up your Boys no matter what, EL BARRIO ES PRIMERO, even above my badge.
STRAIGHT UP - TAKE IT AWAY IF IT STANDS BEFORE MY BOYS.

The whole time I was trying to find answers to a dilema with my Pinoy Brothers, and you want to come on here and keep your petty lil feud with me to sabotage the thread.

I wrote and sent you a Private Message in TAGALO (Pinoy), I took the time to do it as a sign of peace and streching out my hand, but you're beyond that, you're full of some hatred that I don't care to understand.

SO BE IT "PINOY LOCO".

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 10th, 2005, 1:40 pm

My opinion lonewolf, Big Dusty Loco has brought a lot of wisdom here (not just knowledge) and he has my respect. I grew up with La Raza and Pinoy friends and even have lived with La Raza, Black, and first generation Cambodians in this country. On the street they shared many similiarities but at home very different dynamics and cultures are playing out in the home. I can speak on some of that if you would like me to which will help shed light on why you see what you see today such as why you don't see many Pinoy's banging past 25 but see 55 year old Mexicans carrying on. I think you should be trying to understand it not arguing about it. It is for the good. Again just my two cents.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 10th, 2005, 1:50 pm

I thought the same of him before, he understood many of the things I said when i came on to this site, but then he started his criticism and inputting his lil' comments. Then after reading all his posts it appears to me he contradicts himself big time in trying to come off ans an old head then, then turn around and say he's out grown it.
I DON'T CLAIM THAT AT THAT, ME BEING IN THIS SITE PROVES THAT.
I HOLD ISSUE WITH THE VIOLENCE ITSELF THAT IS SENSELESS, BUT NOT WITH THE CULTURE OF THE BARRIO AND HOW IT EVOLVED.

BIG DUSTY DECIDED TO BE A CHICKEN SH*T AND WENT ON ALLHOOD TALKING IN A SITE THAT HE KNEW I COULD'NT DEFEND MYSELF, SO I TOOK ISSUE WITH THAT.
NOW IT SEEMS EVERY TIME I ASK A QUESTION OR TRY TO MAKE A POINT, HE GETS ALL OFFENDED AND GOES ON THE "INSULT" ATTACK, OF COURSE TYPICAL MEXICAN THAT I AM, I WILL NOT LET GO NO INSULT GO BY UNANSWERED, I HOLD TRUE TO MY COLORS.

I SAY IT AGAIN, YOU WANT TO DIALOGUE ISSUES, SO BE IT, BUT DO AWAY WITH YOUR LIL ADOLECENT REMARKS.

RESPECT AND YOU WILL GET RESPECT, IF NOT - DON'T EXPECT.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 10th, 2005, 6:15 pm

lonewolf wrote:My point is that from your generation on, the Pinoy Brothers lost it and ain't got it back, they're copy-cats now, with no style of their own.
OK...if that's what you think. Are you mad because some of them are claiming B's and C's and not turning "ese"? Speak what you really mean then.
You can rationalize it anyway you want, and you can come back at me with your lil' offended boy "pig" comments all you want, but you can not escape the fact that "you veteranos" ain't out there with your own, and you're leaving them to be PREYED upon.
Wrong, my OWN are MEN, raising children and finding careers/education. The only thing that preys on them is Uncle Sam and racist surenos like you.
Where is the HONOR & PRIDE of your veterano gangsters?
There is no honor and pride in gangbanging. You can believe all that hype fantasy you got going on in your head, but I don't know any veterano, pinoy or mexican, that has made a legit six-figure paycheck with medical insurance and retirement plans...LOL. What the phuck you trying to tell these kids that is honorable and having pride in gangbanging? And you supposed to be a cop? You wanna stay working huh?
And I'm speaking to you as a GANGSTER not as a REFORMED MAN.
I don't know you from spit. I never banged against you nor DogTown. I got a few perros that did though, tell me your placa and we'll see what's up. You can't speak to me as a GANGSTER, why claim something your not?
You back up your Boys no matter what, EL BARRIO ES PRIMERO, even above my badge.
STRAIGHT UP - TAKE IT AWAY IF IT STANDS BEFORE MY BOYS.
So what...
The whole time I was trying to find answers to a dilema with my Pinoy Brothers, and you want to come on here and keep your petty lil feud with me to sabotage the thread.
I ain't got no feud with you, you the one who can't comprehend...twisting shiet. Us Pinoys ain't got no dilemma, at least not the ones you keep saying we have...LOL.
I wrote and sent you a Private Message in TAGALO (Pinoy), I took the time to do it as a sign of peace and streching out my hand, but you're beyond that, you're full of some hatred that I don't care to understand.
Well that lil love letter you sent me in TAGALOG (not tagalo) was cute. I got no hate for you, I don't know you. I don't hate no one, what you thinking?

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 10th, 2005, 6:33 pm

So what are you doing in a site like this "BUSTER", you come on here criticizing this and that about past or present gangsters, trying to act up as if you or yours are all beyond that.
I do beleive that you're trying to live out what your short span with your boys out in the streets didn't allow you.
LOL...oh so you wanna try to tell me to stop insulting you, but your first reply is calling me a buster. I could care less of what you think of me, I ain't in your GANGSTER 101 class...LOL. I got nothing streetwise to prove to you, I'm a legit tax paying citizen. :)
Remember you the one that ranked out when a simple question was asked.
What is the name of this site?
Why are you here?
You just trying to bust my nuts?
Then why don't you smarten up about it & dialogue as opposed to saying one thing today and another tomorrow.
??? What did I contradict myself with? Did I ever state I was a gangbanger today? My days are done, so are yours if you had any as a gangbanger. That game is for the youngsters, and they will take it to another level, regardless of your input or mine.
Go back and read "all" your own posts from the beginning, and then come back and tell me that you were'nt trying to be someone.
I never thought someone would try to read all my posts (700+) and try to call me out...LOL. You do you and I'll do me. Simple as that.
Your posts and history can be traced back all the way back to the Notorious Gangland Angelfire Site where you posted "BIG DUSTY LOCO from REBEL BOYS", right? What was that if not an extension of the gangster left in you? Or was that an indication that YOU GREW OUT OF IT?
Damn, I haven't been on that site in a long ass time, what are you some weirdo NetBanger Stalker Detective? If that was me and not someone else hitting that page up, was that a no no? Hitting up a guestbook not part of Gangbanging 101?
Which will it be, grew out of it - or - still reminiscing about the days?
To make it crystal clear for you...I have grown out of it just like the many other cats have before me. But just because I have grown out of it, doesn't mean squat to someone carrying the torch. Once you in, you in it for life. Reminiscing is something I do with my peers and other cats that used to bang like Gibby, cats that are mature and have good heads on their shoulders, that try to do the right thing day in and day out. We are nothing but people just living here, nothing more or less. What makes you think I got to validify myself to you and to your liking? And if a situation arises out of some gangbangers, well it will be what it will be, nuff said.
Okay, if that's how you feel, so be it. I'll be sure when I run into them, I'll tell them that Lonewolf from Dogtown thinks your copycats with no style because you copy "mayates" (as lonewolf likes to refer to them) styles.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 10th, 2005, 6:35 pm

Kemosave wrote:My opinion lonewolf, Big Dusty Loco has brought a lot of wisdom here (not just knowledge) and he has my respect. I grew up with La Raza and Pinoy friends and even have lived with La Raza, Black, and first generation Cambodians in this country. On the street they shared many similiarities but at home very different dynamics and cultures are playing out in the home. I can speak on some of that if you would like me to which will help shed light on why you see what you see today such as why you don't see many Pinoy's banging past 25 but see 55 year old Mexicans carrying on. I think you should be trying to understand it not arguing about it. It is for the good. Again just my two cents.
Thanks Kemo, but this dude is got something else going on.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”