whats in orange county(ca)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 3rd, 2008, 5:48 pm

richjesus wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
richjesus wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Your saying you hate asian gangs who not from ghettos?

Or asians in general?

I know there are many fake asian gangs out there but every race got fake gangs.
those fake busters, i wouldnt even call gangs. u gotta be a more than 1 generation deep for me to consider you a gang, and busters never go longer than 1 generation.
Dawg theres plenty of fake asian/every race of busta gangs. I'm not going to name any names but who the ones who come from high income families and act like they ghetto? LOL I can go on and on....
what does ths have to do wid wat i wrote? why'd u quote me?
LOL I thought you was talking to me because you quoted me first. But a homie, am I right or wrong?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » March 3rd, 2008, 11:42 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
richjesus wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
richjesus wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Your saying you hate asian gangs who not from ghettos?

Or asians in general?

I know there are many fake asian gangs out there but every race got fake gangs.
those fake busters, i wouldnt even call gangs. u gotta be a more than 1 generation deep for me to consider you a gang, and busters never go longer than 1 generation.
Dawg theres plenty of fake asian/every race of busta gangs. I'm not going to name any names but who the ones who come from high income families and act like they ghetto? LOL I can go on and on....
what does ths have to do wid wat i wrote? why'd u quote me?
LOL I thought you was talking to me because you quoted me first. But a homie, am I right or wrong?
yea i agree wid u 100% homie, i think more than any other race theres fake asian busters that wanna be gangsters. they think its cool or trendy, and have no idea wat its really about.

usually i see that happen, when they dont have real G'z to raise em right an really show them wasup. thats a problem, cuz like i said in another post, there are not too many real asian G'z. they either gets deported, pass away, or get locked up, and there arent many up n coming G'z to replace em. mostly cuz asians are moving up on the socie economic ladder, and their parents work hard to give them opportunities to raise them in communities wid lil gangs, etc.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » March 4th, 2008, 11:05 am

^^ The ones that your talking about that has nobody to show them the ropes shouldnt even be banging in the first place. Their just in a fake gang or their big homies dont even care about them.

Then theres the high income wanna be ghetto....They the funniest!

deccw1

d

Unread post by deccw1 » March 6th, 2008, 6:58 pm

Wah chings is in Orange county

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: whats in orange county(ca)

Unread post by triplethreat » June 7th, 2008, 1:49 pm

Back in the 90's and leading up to 2000, there was a lot of Asian gangs repping in the OC. Here's a list of the ones I remember hearing about or seeing around.

Filipino: Satanas (STS) Mabuhay Pinoy 13 (MP13) Akrho Pinoy (AKP) Rebel Boys (RBS) Akrho Boys Crazy (ABC) Luzon Visayan Mobsters (LVM) Sarzana (SZA) Pinoy Real (PR)

Korean: Family Mobsters (FMS) Garden Grove Boys (GG) Korean Pride (KP) Korean Crazy Dogs (KCD) Lil Crazy Dogs (LCD) Asian New Generation (ANG)

Vietnamese/Cambodian: Nip Family (NF) Viet for Life (VFL) Cheap Boys (CB) Asian Bad Boys (ABB) Power of Vietnam (POV) True Brotherhood (TBH) Lil Saigon Hoodlums (LSH) Tiny Rascal Gang (TRG) Natoma Boys (NTB) Viet Thug Family (VTF) Asian Boys (ABZ) Crazy Brothers Clan (CBC) Black Dragon Family (BDF)

When I was young I would hear about a Viet gang called Nip14. I think they might have turned into Nip Family but I could be wrong.

Some other gangs, I'm not sure what the dominant race is: Asian Family (AF) We Don't Care (WDC) Blind Sided Dogs/ Blind Side (BSD) this might have just been a crew but they acted like geez.

There was also 4seas and Wah-Ching but I don't know what side. I also heard about the Viet mafia which is called the V, being in the OC area.

Just wanted to put my two sense in. There might be a few I'm leaving out but I can't remember them right now. From what I know the majority of these gangs don't have a presence in OC anymore or have taking a huge plunge in numbers. And there are some new gangs I've heard about but I don't remember the names. Some of these gangs may have only had a small click in OC. While others were strictly based out of the OC. Anyone with more information please correct me if I'm wrong.

-Peace!

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » June 9th, 2008, 7:49 pm

power of vietnam sounds like a communist group *calling feds

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » June 25th, 2008, 10:06 am

Heres what you fail to realize that the kids on the street are trying to emulate the gangbanger metality, tell the world I'm a gangster and hid nothing and go to jail eventually and not give a fuck.
The true asian gangs you will not see on the street corner or wearing bens and cortez's. True Wah Ching are more mobsters than gangbangers. This comes from hundreds of years to Triad tradition. You have these hidden gangs in L.A. and Frisco. They shake down merchants, deal in human trafficking, herion shipments from the gold triangle and white collar crimes like ID theft, card cards, computer chips and down the line.
Viet gangs are more closer to Chinese gangs than the other asians, like Cambodians and Laotians. Viet gangs rarely have turf but are more like roaming gangs un and down cali and the west coast, commiting home invasions, merchant shakedowns, prostitution, gun sales, drugs and some white collar crimes.
So in a way, you are correct, they don't have OG's the show them the way of the street, but they have "Dai Lo's" to show them the way of crime, and crime doesn't neccesarily mean to be a thug. Being a gangster is about always about killing and being crazy. It can also mean making money and being smart.
There will always be Al Capones Lucky Luciano's, but how many Myer Lanskys have you never heard about?
For all you young bucks, google Myer if you never heard of him. He was the brains of the Syndicate and king of white collar crime and arugbly the smartest mobster to have ever lived.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » June 27th, 2008, 2:06 pm

My 2 cents.

There's real/fake g's in poor areas, there's also real/fake g's in wealthy areas. I know a Korean dude who grew up in a big house in Palos Verdes... did a lot of dirt and he's been doing time for murder for almost 10 years now. Ain't nobody going to tell this guy he's fake.

It's true that there's more fake gangsters coming out of wealthier areas... doesn't necessarily mean every suburban gangster is fake. If a g EARNS his rep, who can question his motives and socioeconomic background anyway?

This whole "trying to be cool" business... everybody has their own reasons for being a gangster, but being cool is a common reason for all of them... rich or poor. You can't deny this.

Nike said it best: Real recognize real.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 3rd, 2008, 9:16 am

Here are some Korean gangs in OC that forgot to mention: West Gardenz (WGZ) and Killa Outlawz (K'OS). Back in the day there was also another gang called Korean Family (KF).

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 4th, 2008, 12:17 pm

triplethreat wrote:Here are some Korean gangs in OC that forgot to mention: West Gardenz (WGZ) and Killa Outlawz (K'OS). Back in the day there was also another gang called Korean Family (KF).
i read on this forum that FMS (family mobsterz) turned into west gardenz? u kno if thats the case?

Backinthedays
What city do you live in now?: Irvine

Unread post by Backinthedays » July 7th, 2008, 2:36 am

I was from FMS. We've been inactive for 12 years. Work, college, family, some passed away, some deported, pretty much the gang days are the thing of the past for most of us. We all moved on. Occasional get togethers for basketball, B-day party, but other than that we all just living normals lives. Clubs, trips to vegas, some in graduate school etc. I can tell u one thing, we where around 20 heads deep at our peak, but everyone was down for their shit...everyone! We put in so much work our name got around fast, we commanded mad respect from every korean gang. Did damage in O.C., LA, Roland Heights, Yorba Linda, Cerritos. Pretty much had every other Korean gang on check. I remember when ANG use to call use asking for permission to come to G.G. Just typing this right now is memory lane for me. Honestly, we all just living straight lives. Got bored and came across this website on google. It trips me out that were still mentioned after all these years.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 7th, 2008, 1:13 pm

icic, i didnt kno ya'll was inactive. any truth that some of ur boys went to west gardenz? anyways, i agree u guys made a name for yourself by hitting everyone up. at the same time, ya'll get touched too. i recall one of ur OG homies got sent to the hospital gettin jacked up by a buncha kids. shanked in the skull and all. no retaliation either? good to see your on the straight path tho, stay up dude.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 9th, 2008, 8:26 am

What was the relationship like between FMS and KCD? I know both sets were from Garden Grove. I remember KCD and ANG having mad beef back in the day. ANG was based outta south OC. There was a pretty good hatred going on between those two gangs.

Backinthedays

Unread post by Backinthedays » July 12th, 2008, 6:30 pm

KCD were like our little brothers. We weren't connected but we all new eachother..u know same neighborhood etc. KCD were younger cats. As far as West Gardenz....I highly doubt it unless a former member that I dont keep in touch with started something up. I still keep in touch withthe core group. As far as my homie gettin jump by kids they were LVM from Yorba Linda. rushed 30 dudes by himself shanked two dudes and took a beating. Maybe not the smartest thing but he just like that...down for this shit. ANG is a joke. Bunch of kids from Laguna Hills....why even bang? Stick to surfing and smoking pot. Bunch of spoiled brats tryin to spit some game. As far as Korean gangs, the only downs ones I know are Korean playboyz, some from LGKK (rest are bustas...punked them all in LA...not even our hood), FTM. Every other korean gang are bunch of bustas KP, Korean dudes from LVM, ANG... Mad respect for Viet Gangs....they some crazy dudes. We had a periods where we were just cappin eachother everyother week. Crazy times man. Westminister I think is one of the crazy areas period. Crazier than Korean Town LA. Keep in mind Im talking about gangs during the days we banged. Dont know how the younger cats are doing it. I heard everything kinda died down. Every highschool kid into partying and such.

Backinthedays

Unread post by Backinthedays » July 12th, 2008, 7:09 pm

i think the only allies we every had was Westside Islanders when we all started up, those cats had beef with LVM too. We were also cool with United Bamboo, think they from monterey park..not sure....they bcked us up when we had beef inside LA Korean clubs. During the craziest times was us vs pretty much every gang from Westminister. Kinda funny....as I got older I started to make quite of few Vietnamese friends...they all cool people. Look backing, that was stupid shit that we did man. Glad that part of my life is over. You all take care..peace.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 15th, 2008, 4:33 am

Thanks for sharing man. And good to see you've moved on from that part of your life. I understand what your saying about south OC. Its a nice area and a safe community. You kno how it was back in the day tho. No matter where you live everyone was in a gang, had ties to a gang or had an older brother in a gang. Thats just how it was in the 90's. Even tho its a nice area there was still a few gangs in south OC. Back in the days there were some mexican gangs, black gangs, asian gangs, and white gangs. Theres people who died from conflicts and theres people doing life in prison for involvment in conflicts. I always thought it was stupid for rich privileged kids to start banging. I mean whats the reason and whats the point? But the answer gets deep. Just because its a nice area doesn't mean that people ain't down for theirs. And doesn't mean that people haven't had their share of hard times. I think kids join gangs for a couple reasons. It depends on what that kids family life is like. It depends on the person or roll model the kid looks up to. It depends on who the kid is kicking it with on the street and at school. And theres even more reasons. In the 90's kicking it with a gang or having a older brother in a gang was excepted as being cool. A lot of people grew up in the 90's era looking up to that. And no disrespect man but from what I kno the original heads from ANG were a down group of guys. But your right, the younger generation guys not so much. Back in the day I knew a few heads from ANG. I kno for a fact that the older heads put in work. Although I don't kno their relationship with other Korean gangs at that time. It wasn't until later on during the second generation that they had beef with KCD. ANG was pretty much the only Korean gang repping in south OC. But I remember a couple KCD guys back in the day that were spread around south OC. I don't remember knowing any ANG guys that were into surfing. Just cause it's south OC doesn't mean people are surfers. But just like how it was the trend back then to claim gangs. Now a days everyone is into snowboarding. And again no disrespect but I'm sure you have friends that are into snowboarding. I find that kinda funny how everyones into that now. People that used to be geez changed their whole style up and are now snowboarding listening to KROQ. When I grew up the dominant Asian gangs where I was were MP13 and AKP. Those two sets went at each other pretty hard. Even tho both sets were in south OC there were still some down heads from both sides. The older heads from ANG were cool with MP13. I'm not sure what ANG's relationship was like with AKP. There are still mexican gangs in south OC putting in work all the time. No one can say those guys are weak cause they live in a okay area. But your right about Westminster. I remember going to Westminster back in the day meant you expected to get hit up. It seemed like something was gonna pop off at any given time. The Vietnamese gangs in OC were some of the downest gangs at the time. It's good tho that the Asian gang scene in OC changed for the better. Theres less Asian gang activity and less Asian kids joining gangs. Kids growing up now don't have to deal with the stuff we did when we were young. Things changed for a lot of reasons. People got smart and realized theres better things in life. Just thought I'd share some of my views.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 15th, 2008, 11:59 am

lol, all this talk about ANG is crackin me up. i got a buncha friends that used to claim this, and i always make fun of em because of it. ANG = asian next generation lol? cmon now. name me 1 war they been thru. name me any work they put in. cmon now. jus cuz they get in a few rumbles, doesn't make em a real gang. i kno whiteboys that get into rumbles every now and then. it doesn't make them gang bangers.

i think out of that whole group (whose mostly from irvine, not laguna), they got like 1 rider. and even he didn't put in that work really. their only claim to fame is that they had back from some chinese crew, 4seas, or UB, i forget, its been so long.

as for a crime free city like irvine, despite what some of ya'll think, there actually are riders from here. not hard to believe, considering the size of the city. anyways, i kno all the riders from irvine, in 1 way or another.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 16th, 2008, 2:10 am

^Lol, I wasn't trying to say how crazy ANG was. Just trying to say they were around and did their thing back then. I remember hearing things and seeing some stuff they got in to. Thanks for adding what you kno about them. The main thing I wanted to clear up was the misconception about south OC. Like you said, there are some riders in Irvine just like the rest of south OC. When it comes down to it, it's not where your from it's where your heart is. Not all people in south OC are pretty boys with everything handed to them. And not all people who grow up in a nice house are bustas. Peace!

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » July 17th, 2008, 11:03 am

Backinthedays wrote:Pretty much had every other Korean gang on check.
That's a pretty ambitious statement there, man.

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » July 17th, 2008, 1:34 pm

choisauce wrote:
Backinthedays wrote:Pretty much had every other Korean gang on check.
That's a pretty ambitious statement there, man.

ahaha, i was thinkin the same thing. from my experiences, and hearsay, ill give FMS credit for hittin up everyone they encountered. during the late 90's, early 2000, they were hittin up everyone on site. as for all his other statements, i cant vouch lol.

sevenonefour
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by sevenonefour » August 25th, 2008, 11:35 am

has anyone heard of CLB Cadillac Boys? or VT?

fromOC
What city do you live in now?: SantaAna

Unread post by fromOC » August 26th, 2008, 12:49 am

haha, i've heard of both. the are pretty active in the OC right now.

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » August 26th, 2008, 1:46 pm

reason why i asked is i heard VT jumped TRG recently at that bella terra mall in huntington beach..and i thought VT was the same VT from back in the days but i guess its not
new VT=Viets Together
Old VT=Viet Thugz

fromOC

Unread post by fromOC » August 26th, 2008, 3:58 pm

from what i've heard, the 'new' VT is pretty old too. and why did you ask about CLB?

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » August 26th, 2008, 6:43 pm

what city VT and Cadillac boys from?

they sound viet, so im assuming GG/westminster?

im jus curious bout the new crews comin up in OC. i havent heard much cuz i been out the scene. thx

fromOC

Unread post by fromOC » August 26th, 2008, 11:03 pm

richjesus wrote:what city VT and Cadillac boys from?

they sound viet, so im assuming GG/westminster?

im jus curious bout the new crews comin up in OC. i havent heard much because i been out the scene. thx

they're from westminster mostly. another gang comin up in OC is AG - Asian Gang.

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » August 30th, 2008, 3:21 am

ok so i asked around and i guess these are the active oc asian gangs right now

Not in any order

DFJ=dragon family jr
TRG (Come Back)=tiny raskal gang
OC ABZ=asian boyz
AG=asian gangsters
CLB=caddilac boys
H.Group=hitman
HSG=HellSideGang
VT=Vietnamese Together
POV(Come Back)=Power of Viets
TOP=Top Oriental Posse
TVB = Tiny Vietnamese Boyz

and not really active but just hearing about them lately
The V & Wisemen

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » August 30th, 2008, 3:21 am

ok so i asked around and i guess these are the active oc asian gangs right now

Not in any order

DFJ=dragon family jr
TRG (Come Back)=tiny raskal gang
OC ABZ=asian boyz
AG=asian gangsters
CLB=caddilac boys
H.Group=hitman
HSG=HellSideGang
VT=Vietnamese Together
POV(Come Back)=Power of Viets
TOP=Top Oriental Posse
TVB = Tiny Vietnamese Boyz

and not really active but just hearing about them lately
The V & Wisemen

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » August 31st, 2008, 8:13 pm

YL's or Natoma Boyz still active? or that mile square park business end em? they still active in westminster?

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » September 1st, 2008, 11:57 pm

as far as i know YL's died out as fast as they blew up..most of them locked up or disbanded...Natoma Boys Jr i havnt heard anything about them for awhile..probably also disbanded..but who knows, alot of the younger kids are trying to gang bang again so alot of the old gangs might come back..like POV for example

fromOC

Unread post by fromOC » September 3rd, 2008, 1:24 am

haha, but POV is barely even active. i know most of the younger heads of POV.

sevenonefour

Unread post by sevenonefour » September 3rd, 2008, 10:59 am

by coming back i mean POV is noticing new gangs coming up so they are recruiting youngsters..but as for the old heads they are done..and i know youngsters from POV too :)

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”