Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
sacto
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sacto » July 23rd, 2006, 6:03 am

Trickeration Station wrote:
sacto wrote:What up, y'all? My fiancee are looking at moving from the Sacramento area down to San Diego in a few months. This topic is a #%@&#%@ mess, can anyone tell me where the calm areas of San Diego are? I'm looking to avoid as much gang shit as possible. Blue areas are better than red, I'm not down with a set but I'm Crip affiliated and used to chill with a Sureno from Chula Vista named Goon. I'm not new to shit, just tired of it and wanting to keep my lady as safe as possible. Coronado looks like a decent area according to this Arjis map thing...http://mapping.arjis.org/main.aspx. What other areas are decent and don't cost your first born for rent?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
TRY LOOKING AT THE MISSION VALLEY AREA AND ALSO THE CHULA VISTA EAST AREA (Eastlake area). CORNADO IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE NEIGHBORHOODS IN SAN DIEGO, IT'S A BEACH TOWN.
Cool. Thanks dude.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » October 21st, 2006, 3:32 pm

a yo any skylines or lincolns at Gompers...im talkin bout black gangs...i know theres O-mob asian gangs like that..i know theres west coast crips right..anybody know

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » October 21st, 2006, 5:40 pm

cuz i know there is BDB and BNB at morse high school includin lots of skyline pirus..my gf cuzo lives at Paradise hills I went there bout 2 weeks ago saw flamed up pinoys..i believe there are b down...met sum of her pinoy friends who say there is pinoys in skyline and r down..aany conformation

sandiegoislander

Unread post by sandiegoislander » April 4th, 2008, 4:40 am

so how many 1 time be on this. watch out for them snitches!

bodysnatcher

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

Unread post by bodysnatcher » May 21st, 2008, 10:38 pm

epun wrote:
gautier wrote:Whats up epun? still out here in dago.My homeboy from 47nhc is on the ship with me. i told him about the site he said he was going to check it out.Found out some shit .There are different race divisions within some of the gangs in dago.like nhc40s has 41black 43laos crips 45samoan and 47black and varrio market street mexican. Is there any other gang in dago that is like this?
what's up bruh....Neighborhood Crip is a black gang. There might be asian and samoan crips that claim NHC, but there are no race divisions within that gang. Now the youngins may see it differently, but the real G's in that sett know better. There is a small laos crip gang in that area and sons of samoa crip been bangin' for 20 years over there, but beleive me, it ain't NHC homie, and the samoan brothas will tell you that. VM13 been holdin' market street down for well over 30 years.......The only gang I heard that bang crip/blood with mixed cultures would be east dago mob crip. but the gangs that have history in this city may have a few members of different races and cultures but not clicks or divisions.
dolla bill- mexican- wcc 30thst

bodysnatcher

Unread post by bodysnatcher » May 21st, 2008, 10:39 pm

free bayloc! rip- baby mic loc

bodysnatcher

Unread post by bodysnatcher » May 21st, 2008, 11:11 pm

epun wrote:Trickeration: That was a tight-ass post of the Bay-Loc's album....Never seen it, but I don't keep up too much on Dago's rap scene.

That 1974/1994 Gompers Park is off the chain. That's Woodlocc, Big Sneak 'Round, Bake-Nuts and the young one is El-Dog (Eldon Gray r.i.p).....how niggas gone say SD ain't been in this game since the 70's?,lol!...what Bayloc comin' up for? murder?

Good shit Trick!

lol.. aint that big a in th back? and no bayloc aint up for murder.. the homie got 11 years.. rip baby mic loc

bodysnatcher

Unread post by bodysnatcher » May 21st, 2008, 11:12 pm

epun wrote:Trickeration: That was a tight-ass post of the Bay-Loc's album....Never seen it, but I don't keep up too much on Dago's rap scene.

That 1974/1994 Gompers Park is off the chain. That's Woodlocc, Big Sneak 'Round, Bake-Nuts and the young one is El-Dog (Eldon Gray r.i.p).....how niggas gone say SD ain't been in this game since the 70's?,lol!...what Bayloc comin' up for? murder?

Good shit Trick!

lol.. aint that big a in th back? and no bayloc aint up for murder.. the homie got 11 years.. rip baby mic loc

bodysnatcher

Unread post by bodysnatcher » May 21st, 2008, 11:15 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote:
bayarearep wrote:keep Bay Loc in your prayers/thoughts y'all
he's facing life on June 28th...

let's hope the homie beats this
Where you hearthis from? His Brother never told me this. I'm going to call him right now and ask him your telling the truth or not. Bay Loc and Lil Bay Loc are brothers.
lol... lil bay locked up too.. but he get out this month.