Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 1st, 2005, 11:41 am

Yea you have been gone thats why?Whats up with ya?Yea alot of shit been going on in southeast.Whos hood in city heights? Isnt that east dago mob? There has been three shootings in that area lately.And niggas has been getting popped on logan ave at that basketball court.And wasnt that D Roc from ghost town that got killed at morse?Shit i was going to fam bam and we got pulled over in ghostown and it was mad niggaz flamed up out there hangin?
I guess so.....city heigths is mobb territory, but remember ESD13 and little vietnemese b's and c's be bangin' over there too. I highly doubt black gangs doin' all the shootin' over there, mainly mexicans. Even back in the day when east dago was playboy crip, niggas didn't ride on 'em much unles they was slippin' in enemy territory...I didn't think his name was D-roc, but his name did start with a "D". It was sad cause the dude was really a prep, pretty-boy type just tryin' to be down. I went to high school with his little brother......yeah I heard it be more bloods posted up in old Ghost Town hood.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » December 3rd, 2005, 9:20 am

whass goin down i agree with you on that city heights issue i am in that bitch damn near every day two of my lil cousins going to Hoover and you know city heights area thats a hood playground . my cousin says and even i can see that them mexicans is doin the most. now its gotten to be a lil active but after kiccin it in detroit a couple of times this shit in the town is cookies its nothin. i ain't racist man but dago blacc gangs is really not happenin no more mostly everyone is jumpin off in lil cliccs. i think on some real shit blaccs is more on money cause on turf control we just out numbered and bein a nicca in dago cops all ways on ya ass. so niccas kinda not even trippin on gang shit cats still affiliated but i think Bangin ain't goin on niccas is thuggin and hustlin. i see more females no shit especially white ones tryna claim blood well piru cause you no most of them skyline niccas is pretty boys and be coppin them white bitches in east county (spring valley /casa de oro/ l-g and la mesa) next thang they pirus (thats another problem in itself)..... on some otha shit i chopped it up with one of your turf niccas months back Pookie his brother was killed bout 3yrs ago in Coast hood. even he was sayin how much shit changed i can get at you on some private shit mayne nice to see you back on here i pop on and off so get homie stay hustlin gone

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » December 4th, 2005, 12:20 am

Yeah everybody knows la mesa is a big skyline hangout.here about the little young cat that just got smoked at the trolly station? oh yeah epun i checked out your boy on that liljohn throw yo hood up.He was throwing up that emeralds (uptown).

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » December 8th, 2005, 10:14 pm

i think you might mean lemon grove la mesa is whiteyville homie.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 9th, 2005, 4:09 pm

LOL!

Yeah, Lemon Grove got some turf issues due to LG13. It's been 100% barrio. Now you got relocated bloods and crips movin' over there. Mini-beefs right now, but I think El cajon and Lemon Grove gettin' ready to be real hood like lok'd out ass Spring Valley, lookin' like Compton and shit over there,lol!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 9th, 2005, 6:08 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ Fockin-ey, so true ^ ^ ^ ^

SPRING VALLEY is getting crazier every day.

Who would of guessed that back a decade or so ago?

LEMON GROVE is getting there also with all those crowds from
the East Side & South East moving farther and farther East.

ENCANTO'S, LOMITA'S, SKYLINE'S and more bringing it closer.

Ey EPUN how come you ain't visited my forum-site yet?
You Know I've Been There With You & I Welcome Sane Heads.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 10th, 2005, 1:24 pm

didn't know you had a site Lonewolf....hit me with the site address and I'll definitly support it, no doubt.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » December 10th, 2005, 1:27 pm

SPRING VALLEY is getting crazier every day.

Who would of guessed that back a decade or so ago?
no shit.....I mean, I didn't have much buisness around SV too much back in the day because it seemed either poor and white or straight up varrio......but now the varrio side of things is off the chain and the hoods is just as bad. I don't even go near SV at night. Dago changin' like a muthafugga.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 10th, 2005, 5:01 pm

epun wrote:
didn't know you had a site Lonewolf....hit me with the site address and I'll definitly support it, no doubt.
All you gotta do is clik on the WWW LINK on any of my posts or replies and you're there FW....

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » December 14th, 2005, 9:43 pm

epun wrote:
LOL!

Yeah, Lemon Grove got some turf issues due to LG13. It's been 100% barrio. Now you got relocated bloods and crips movin' over there. Mini-beefs right now, but I think El cajon and Lemon Grove gettin' ready to be real hood like lok'd out ass Spring Valley, lookin' like Compton and shit over there,lol!
real talk now we on the same page i stay right up the street from mount miguel high school for now near lldica. dago seein alot of action in LG and sv and even in el cajon. i remember in high school s v was alll bloods from casa niccas to a bit of East niccas cool c from the HOOD got killed tryna kicc i almost got clapped on fuccin around. now you got every one out here L G is still full of east niccas though except one part take a trip over to lemon grove way and you gonna see some niccas drapped young cats so they probably a start up set. still bottom line mexicans thicc even setentas aka lomita village piccin up back here. its alot of action goin on i don't stay up on it cause i really ain't from spring valley i know a couple of heads but thats it. east county has been gettin active lately though its been two known murders in like 4 months i know one nicca in passin from being out on the blade in east dago that lil young pimp nicca nate the great he didn't bang but he kicced with east niccas you might not know his name but he the nicca that got killed in the sentra. i remember him and his bitch tried gettin at a female of mine on Swift wild now the nicca gone. $tay hustlin

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » February 10th, 2006, 10:02 pm

any gangs in the mira mesa area...arent there sum SDP they bloods...what about AC??any info...

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » February 12th, 2006, 3:01 am

BNK aka bahala na barkada down with WC or NHC since they flag the blu..anybody know???all i know is that nhc runs gompers dats whta i heardz...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 12th, 2006, 11:43 am

i am from paradise hills where the majority of barkadas were nhc and coasters are in the scheme of things far. also pH asian gangs traditionally don't run with the orientals over on market. in dago like i said super gangs if you wanna call them that are dying out. you tend to have lil cliccs under certain flags now. some may disagree but you know what ever. far as nhc running gompers i wouldn't say that. i don't think one particular blacc gang runs any school now. i mean mexicans outnumber blaccs even in the 4th district now (southeast) there are even more asians in the 4th district than blaccs so i wouldn't say that they run gompers. i mean you have deep numbers of OK's there o-mob ,45's and some souths(brims) few few lincoln heads. there might be some emerald heads there but i haven't really heard any noise from them in i don't know how long. my young nicca d-macc just transfered from there to hoover. last he told me when he was there that most hood niccas was gettin kicced out of there or going to detention centers.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 13th, 2006, 1:58 am

How did the beef between emeralds and o'farrel get started.Did they take up the beef for skyline? And dont they(emerald and o'farrel)flag the same color (grey flag).It seems like nowadays its linkoln and emeralds vs skyline o'farrel.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » February 13th, 2006, 8:23 pm

yeah my gf cuzo lives at paradise hills..her homies are barkada all blued up and ish...

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » February 13th, 2006, 8:29 pm

i met sum of those barkadas..cant ufin stand any b down boys..also they said O-mob sum marks...sum beef there huh??

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 13th, 2006, 11:16 pm

PInOy2k4 wrote:i met sum of those barkadas..cant ufin stand any b down boys..also they said O-mob sum marks...sum beef there huh??
i know a few barkada heads them niccas straight up can't fucc with omob. real talk them niccas down to got to some time yadamean. bdown who lol. yeah mayne them niccas is aight though they ain't really ridin since kevin vasquez got mirked over on ava by the crip niccas o mob. they lay low i seen a couple of them over on new bullock but its nothing. yeah them niccas from barkada the younger niccas started some shit called crip valley crips or some shit but bangin in the hills is almost none existent now. really it ain't a purpose. i live in spring valley now but i was over there on super sunday. niccas just kiccin it now gettin that fetty.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » February 15th, 2006, 3:24 pm

It seems like nowadays its linkoln and emeralds vs skyline o'farrel.
been like that for years, although emerald ain't what it usd to be so it's more like Lincoln on they own really. Plus a gang of emeralds live in the 'Park still bangin' the "U"......The war ain't really what it used to be either. It died down quite a bit with little beefs in between right now....You hear more of the varrios and treces warring than anything else. To me, as far gangbangin' goes, the trece run Dago. Bloods kill each other and crips ain't really a huge factor like back in the day....shit is all stupid.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » February 15th, 2006, 3:25 pm

been like that for years, although emerald ain't what it usd to be so it's more like Lincoln on they own really. Plus a gang of emeralds live in the 'Park still bangin' the "U"......The war ain't really what it used to be either. It died down quite a bit with little beefs in between right now....You hear more of the varrios and treces warring than anything else. To me, as far gangbangin' goes, the trece run Dago. Bloods kill each other and crips ain't really a huge factor like back in the day....shit is all stupid.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » February 21st, 2006, 11:17 pm

epun wrote:
i would agreen 95 percent. sur run dago crips and bloods in dago is almost just a fashion statement. NO body is really waring other than mexicans. did you get the stats today. .......................... The 3,723 documented gang members in the city committed 7 percent fewer reported crimes – 759 overall – last year. ///////// that is from the union trib. this is good in a way its safe. bad that alot of fat pockets moving to this piece. gang of niccas movin out to cheaper areas. you see that skyscrapper the building as lincoln high school lol. funny how they doing that area up since blacks is movin up out of that shit.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » February 22nd, 2006, 12:52 pm

epun wrote:
LOL!

I thought you was serious talking about Spring Valley being like Compton. They have a lil bit of everything in the Valley and depends on where your at. El Cajon a lot of the homies moved out that way but I really dont hear about anys erious drama jumping off. You can come to Spring Valley at night(lol).

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » March 5th, 2006, 7:25 pm

yo classic so the bdown boys laying low..i thought they with the skyline bloods aren they koo with dem...any way aint omob at the one skewl..gompers i think...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 6th, 2006, 5:47 pm

i am pretty sure they know some of the skyline ridaz but far as i know they never rolled with them in any scuffles. omob yeah them niccas at gompers

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » March 7th, 2006, 3:39 pm

anyone know of HBG over in east dago/city heights area? are they some asian blood gang? saw some wall tags a few days ago with "HBG" ck.....neva heard of bloods in east dago.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 7th, 2006, 5:40 pm

epun wrote:anyone know of HBG over in east dago/city heights area? are they some asian blood gang? saw some wall tags a few days ago with "HBG" ck.....neva heard of bloods in east dago.
i think i seen that tag over there by the everything 5 buccs over on university and college. i asked around about that i heard they were AFICANS. i really haven't got any big word on them probably some clicc that started up. but they been taggin for atleast two years

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » March 8th, 2006, 10:39 am

I heard from a friend yesterday after I posted that question that they are a mix of Africans and old Lil' Africa Pirus...I also heard they put in work

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

Unread post by Evilside Boy » May 31st, 2006, 4:31 pm

Trickeration Station wrote: IS IT TRUE THAT ALL THE LAO GANGS IN SAN DIEGO CLICKED UP TOGETHER AND STARTED CALLING THEMSELVES THE "FLEA KILLIN FAMILY" BECAUSE THEY HATE CAMBODIANS AND "FLEA" IS A DISS WORD FOR CAMBODIANS? WHAT ABOUT TOC - TINY ORIENTAL CRIPS FROM THE LINDA VISTA AREA? ARE THEY STILL AROUND? AREA THEY LAO? CAMBODIAN?
Cambodians got their "roach killa family" and laos got "flea killa family" they aint really gangs though just a bunch of guys from other gangs claimin that... toc is still around but arent that deep, they are mostly lao but also got viet and hmong niccas to

sabith15

Unread post by sabith15 » June 1st, 2006, 10:59 pm

Can somebody give me a list of gangs in Clairemont San Diego and has anybody heard of the shooting in clairemont jsut recently

FLACO TSTX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FLACO TSTX3 » June 2nd, 2006, 12:33 pm

Evilside Boy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Evilside Boy » June 23rd, 2006, 5:52 pm

Is jayo felony from eastside or southeast?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 23rd, 2006, 9:16 pm

Evilside Boy wrote:Is jayo felony from eastside or southeast?
HE IS ACTUALLY FROM BOTH. HIS HOOD IS IN THE "EAST SIDE" OF SAN DIEGO. BUT "SOUTHEAST" IS COMPRISED OF THE "WEST SIDE" OF SAN DIEGO AND THE "EAST SIDE" OF SAN DIEGO. SO YOU WILL HEAR PEOPLE FROM THE WEST SIDE AND THE EAST SIDE STILL REP "SOUTHEAST".

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 23rd, 2006, 9:18 pm

CHECK OUT THIS MUSIC VIDEO OF DIDO BROWN WHO IS A SAN DIEGO RAPPER FROM LOMITA VILLAGE 70s FEATURING JAYO FELONY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Mi8-pc ... do%20brown