Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Anonymous20

Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 21st, 2005, 12:19 pm

Make sure your info is not already posted on View newest post Southern California gangs (San Diego) part I. That strng became so long, that this second one was started.

Check here first:
http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=432

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

Unread post by epun » January 21st, 2005, 3:18 pm

can we please keep this SD gang info only.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 23rd, 2005, 10:23 am

Whats up epun? still out here in dago.My homeboy from 47nhc is on the ship with me. i told him about the site he said he was going to check it out.Found out some shit .There are different race divisions within some of the gangs in dago.like nhc40s has 41black 43laos crips 45samoan and 47black and varrio market street mexican. Is there any other gang in dago that is like this?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » January 24th, 2005, 5:30 pm

gautier wrote:Whats up epun? still out here in dago.My homeboy from 47nhc is on the ship with me. i told him about the site he said he was going to check it out.Found out some shit .There are different race divisions within some of the gangs in dago.like nhc40s has 41black 43laos crips 45samoan and 47black and varrio market street mexican. Is there any other gang in dago that is like this?
what's up bruh....Neighborhood Crip is a black gang. There might be asian and samoan crips that claim NHC, but there are no race divisions within that gang. Now the youngins may see it differently, but the real G's in that sett know better. There is a small laos crip gang in that area and sons of samoa crip been bangin' for 20 years over there, but beleive me, it ain't NHC homie, and the samoan brothas will tell you that. VM13 been holdin' market street down for well over 30 years.......The only gang I heard that bang crip/blood with mixed cultures would be east dago mob crip. but the gangs that have history in this city may have a few members of different races and cultures but not clicks or divisions.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 24th, 2005, 6:49 pm

So NHC is just 41 & 47 and 45 is the Sons of Samoa Crip? I always thought 45 was apart of NHC too. What other races apart of EDM?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » January 24th, 2005, 11:06 pm

gautier wrote:43laos crips
THE ORIENTAL BOYS (OBS) ARE ON 49TH AND 50TH.

KO

Unread post by KO » January 25th, 2005, 8:13 pm

oriental boys (obs) is mainly a cambodian gang who also claim crips, but they don't get along with any lao gangs

the lao crips that they're talking bout are the oriental mafia crip (omc) or omob as theyre known by many

but yeah nhc is a BLACK gang they don't have a click or division thats asian, u MAY have 1 or 2 asian from the hood from nhc like how theres a few filipinos in SKYLINE but then again this is rare ... wat u do have is asians staying in blood/crips hood ...

thats y u have them lao affiliating with being crips cus many are concentrated in west coast crip and nhc hoods and u got them filipinos affiliating with being bloods cus most of them are concentrated in skyline's territory

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 25th, 2005, 11:11 pm

I heard that at nhc40s cripniccs that they are all there tossing up neighborhood and they accept the 43laos crips as cohorts.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 25th, 2005, 11:17 pm

What set is bloodstone from ?from that group THE S.E.T.(southeat triggeration).And are there any LAPs left or is it all emeralds?And why is emerald call upside?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 25th, 2005, 11:24 pm

I know every hood in southeast has went at it with eah other but ,wich fued runs the deepest between crips and blood sets or bloods and bloods sets?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » January 25th, 2005, 11:33 pm

gautier wrote:What set is bloodstone from ?from that group THE S.E.T.(southeat triggeration).
BLOODSTONE IS FROM SKYLINE. HIS ALBUM JUST DROPPED A COUPLE WEEKS AGO. U CAN GET IT AT FAM MART. I REMEMBER THAT RAP GROUP S.E.T. THE GROUP CONSISTED OF:
BLOODSTONE - SKYLINE
MIKEY EASTBOUND(filipino) - SKYLINE
SIR DEVOE - LINCOLN PARK

Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Fatestar » January 26th, 2005, 11:56 am

I think the Crips are uniting with the SUR because i've seen Crips 13 hit up on the wall in San Diego, and also ive heard about Crips claimin the SUR and even clicking up with them.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » January 26th, 2005, 2:20 pm

gautier wrote:I know every hood in southeast has went at it with eah other but ,wich fued runs the deepest between crips and blood sets or bloods and bloods sets?
crip vs. blood biggest beefs: Lincoln Park/NHC 40's, Skyline/WCC

5/9 Brims at one time fueded with both 30's and 40's crip, but it was off and on.

Blood vs. Blood beefs: Lincoln/Skyline, hands down. Emerald/59 Brims back in the 80's and 90's.

I hear this a little beef cookin' between some 69 Piru and NHC. It won't last long though.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » January 26th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Fatestar wrote:I think the Crips are uniting with the SUR because i've seen Crips 13 hit up on the wall in San Diego, and also ive heard about Crips claimin the SUR and even clicking up with them.
never, ever heard anything like that....if you seen a tag like that, I would assume that's some ese's makin' ish up or possibly tryin' to start a beef because I don't see any real crip g being cool with that....just my opinion

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 27th, 2005, 12:26 am

Is 69 piru apart of skyline or is that o'ferral park?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 27th, 2005, 12:43 am

What are some name of some ghetto stars from each southeast hood?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » January 27th, 2005, 3:06 pm

gautier wrote:Is 69 piru apart of skyline or is that o'ferral park?
no. good relations due to the "piru" name. anything officially part of skyline or any other gang would have the originating gang name attached i.e. "skyline 69 piru".

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » January 27th, 2005, 5:08 pm

Epun! there was a murder in your hood.Things is getting hot out there.Was that one of your homies?

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » January 29th, 2005, 4:13 pm

gautier wrote:Epun! there was a murder in your hood.Things is getting hot out there.Was that one of your homies?
keepin the info low for now....that is the 3rd murder in EH since October of 2004, so the hood's hot no doubt. you will hear different things in the streets about this shooting, especially since this the third in three months in the hills. not all the shootings are related, so take heed to what you hear.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » January 29th, 2005, 8:24 pm

yo i know a cat out here in hawaii that claims 214 street bloods.

does that gang even exist down in san diego? he said it's in the south east section.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 29th, 2005, 9:31 pm

214ST :roll: in San Diego :?:

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » February 1st, 2005, 12:55 pm

214th street does not exist in SD.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 1st, 2005, 1:08 pm

epun wrote:214th street does not exist in SD.
That is right, thank you sir, somebody was telling somebody some fib

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 2nd, 2005, 12:12 am

KO wrote:oriental boys (obs) is mainly a cambodian gang who also claim crips, but they don't get along with any lao gangs
I WAS WATCHING THAT "GRIMMIE GONE WILD/NASTY GANGBANGER DVD AND THEY HAD THESE 2 OBS 50th, P-NUT AND HUSH, FEATURED IN THERE.
[img]http://siccness.net/shop/images/B%20STONE.jpg[/img]
THEY WERE ALSO ON THAT GRIMMIE RECORDS "DON'T BE MAD ABOUT IT" CD.
[img]http://siccness.net/shop/images/dont%20be%20mad.jpg[/img]

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 2nd, 2005, 12:16 am

KO wrote:thats y u have them lao affiliating with being crips cus many are concentrated in west coast crip and nhc hoods and u got them filipinos affiliating with being bloods cus most of them are concentrated in skyline's territory
WHAT HOOD IS THE OKB-ORIENTAL KILLER BOYS CONCENTRATED IN? ARE THEY LAOS? CAMBODIAN? ARE THEY EVEN STILL AROUND?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 2nd, 2005, 8:16 pm

Is bng Bahala Na Gang or they red or blue rags or they the own thing?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 2nd, 2005, 11:10 pm

gautier wrote:Is bng Bahala Na Gang or they red or blue rags or they the own thing?
BNG CLAIMS THE RED RAG. NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH BNB-BAHALA NA BARKADA, WHO CLAIM THE BLUE RAG.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 3rd, 2005, 1:53 pm

What are is B down boys at I heard they were a tuff ass philipino gang in san diego. Are they red rags too? I saw alot of filipinos in national city sporting flame flags.At one of the filipino markets on plaza blvd.A picture development shop Has a big picture of a lot filipinos in flame tossin it up in there frot window.And i see alot of filipinos riding around with red bandanas hanging from there rear view mirror.Are these Bdown boys?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 3rd, 2005, 3:14 pm

gautier wrote:What are is B down boys at I heard they were a tuff ass philipino gang in san diego. Are they red rags too? I saw alot of filipinos in national city sporting flame flags.At one of the filipino markets on plaza blvd.A picture development shop Has a big picture of a lot filipinos in flame tossin it up in there frot window.And i see alot of filipinos riding around with red bandanas hanging from there rear view mirror.Are these Bdown boys?
YEAH THE B DOWN BOYS CLAIM THE RED RAG. THEIR RIVAL IS BNB. B DOWN AND BNB ARE THE 2 ORIGINAL FILIPINO GANGS IN SAN DIEGO. THEY ARE FROM THE PARADISE HILLS AREA. B DOWN CHOSE TO RIDE WITH THE RED RAG BECAUSE OF THEIR CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH SKYLINE, SO BNB DECIDED TO PICK UP THE BLUE RAG, JUST TO BE THE OPPOSITE. B DOWN ALSO HAD BEEF WTH PARADISE HILLS X3 IN THE 80'S AND 90'S. DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SITUATION NOW. THE BEEF STARTED WHEN A PHX3 KILLED A B DOWN. THEN B DOWN RETALIATED BY KILLING A PHX3. MOST OF THE FILIPINO GANGS IN AND AROUND THE PARADISE HILLS/NATIONAL CITY AREA CLAIM THE RED RAG, BUT B DOWN WAS THE ORIGINAL PINOY GANG TO CLAIM THE COLORS. MOST OF THE OTHERS JUST SPROUTED FROM THEM. SO THOSE GUYS IN THE PICTURE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN B DOWN. THEY POSSIBLY MIGHT HAVE BEEN:
BNG
KLB - KALABAN BOYS
KDK - KUDUKU BOYS (they are actually Guamanian and Pinoy)
AIB - ASIAN INSANE BOYS
EGP - EASY GOING PINOYS

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 3rd, 2005, 4:13 pm

I had a Filipino homeboy from KLB That worked with me.He told me of some sh__t that went down with skyline and a filipino gang I forgot wich one. But a filipino gang member killed a big time drug dealer from skyline and the skylines came to his school deep as hell and started beating up every filipino they saw and even the girls.And later on some skylines rolled threw a filipino nayborhood in a van and shooting and letting offrounds from an uzi.Have you ever heard about this?I also herd the same thing from A guy who grew up in skyline(not a gang member just grew up with them)

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 3rd, 2005, 4:31 pm

gautier wrote:I had a Filipino homeboy from KLB That worked with me.He told me of some sh__t that went down with skyline and a filipino gang I forgot wich one. But a filipino gang member killed a big time drug dealer from skyline and the skylines came to his school deep as hell and started beating up every filipino they saw and even the girls.And later on some skylines rolled threw a filipino nayborhood in a van and shooting and letting offrounds from an uzi.Have you ever heard about this?I also herd the same thing from A guy who grew up in skyline(not a gang member just grew up with them)
YEAH I REMEMBER THAT TOO, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THAT FILIPINO WAS FROM ANYWHERE. THE FUCKED UP THING ABOUT IT WAS THAT THE FILIPINO AND THE GUY HE KILLED WERE COOL WITH EACH OTHER. THAT FILIPINO WAS A TWEEKER AND PROBABLY NEEDED A FIX CUZ BEFORE HE KILLED THE SKYLINE HE JACKED HIM FOR HIS CAR AND EVERYTHING HE HAD. THEN HIM AND ONE OF HIS HOMIES TOOK THE WHITE MUSTANG AND FLED TO LAS VEGAS, BUT LATER TURNED THEMSELVES IN. YEAH THEN THEY HAD SOME FIGHTS AT MORSE HIGH BETWEEN THE BLACKS AND FILIPINOS. I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THEM SHOOTING UP THE NEIGHBORHOOD BUT IT PROBABLY HAPPENED SINCE PEOPLE U KNOW ARE TALKING ABOUT IT.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 3rd, 2005, 4:54 pm

I also heard that the skylines that were in county did him in. Trickeration station what race are you and do you bag and if you do what hood?