Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9123
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by alexalonso » January 21st, 2005, 12:42 pm

Check Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) part 1 to see if your info is already posted before posting here.

At:

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=1528

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » January 21st, 2005, 1:49 pm

ANYBODY HEARD OF HPS(HOLLOW POINT SURENOS) R THEY DEEP? WHERE THEY STAY AT?

User avatar
MOMO
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 121
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 4:10 pm

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by MOMO » January 21st, 2005, 4:14 pm

ChAoS wrote:Is Donna street mostly younger niggaz, or a mix of older guys too?
It's just like every other hood, you got old niggas and young niggas, Every hood has youngsters.

User avatar
Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 58
Joined: September 6th, 2004, 3:08 am

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by Fatestar » January 26th, 2005, 11:25 am

Theres hella blue rags in Vegas, when I was out there there was Crips, ese's all blued up, and clicked together, I even saw some crips claimin Crips 13!!!!

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: November 2nd, 2004, 11:19 pm
Location: NoRtH LaS VeGaS

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by ChAoS » February 3rd, 2005, 2:13 pm

Are burgundy Square and N-hood deep? Anybody know where their territory is?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by bayarearep » February 3rd, 2005, 9:07 pm

lol you ain't seen no crips claiming Crips 13, if you did they were prolly some 13 yr old kids

mexicans hate everyone out there as far as the gang ish goes...least that's what i seen and experienced and been told by ese's

s'like in LA mexicans don't ride with blacks
maybe there's some exceptions, like there is in LA
but no any crips claimin 13

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: November 2nd, 2004, 11:19 pm
Location: NoRtH LaS VeGaS

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by ChAoS » February 4th, 2005, 12:45 pm

bayarearep wrote:lol you ain't seen no crips claiming Crips 13, if you did they were prolly some 13 yr old kids

mexicans hate everyone out there as far as the gang ish goes...least that's what i seen and experienced and been told by ese's

s'like in LA mexicans don't ride with blacks
maybe there's some exceptions, like there is in LA
but no any crips claimin 13
Ese's out in L.A. don't like the ones from Vegas?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Unread post by bayarearep » October 31st, 2005, 2:47 am

man i miss vegas lol

sup to my donna st and R60 potnas out in North Town

Momo you still round?

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » November 5th, 2005, 11:15 pm

ChAoS wrote:
bayarearep wrote:lol you ain't seen no crips claiming Crips 13, if you did they were prolly some 13 yr old kids

mexicans hate everyone out there as far as the gang ish goes...least that's what i seen and experienced and been told by ese's

s'like in LA mexicans don't ride with blacks
maybe there's some exceptions, like there is in LA
but no any crips claimin 13
Ese's out in L.A. don't like the ones from Vegas?
YUP THIS IS TRUE LA AND VEGAS DONT GET ALONG with EACHOTHER THIS ALL STARTED I THINK IN THE PEN IN INDIAN SPRINGS VEGAS HAS NOTHIN TO DO with LA EME VEGAS OR IN OTHER WORDS NEVADA HAS ITS OWN MAFIA WHICH IS CALLED NEVADA 13 (WHICH GOT STARTED BY 28ST AND SAN CHUCOS) AND MRU(MI RAZA UNIDA) AND THERES ANOTHA ONE CALLED CRAZY EIGHTS (28ST AND LIL LOCOS CLIKED UP)

ANY MORE DETAILS HIT ME UP

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » November 30th, 2005, 4:06 am

ANY ISLANDER HOODS UP IN VEGAS ? IM NOT TALKING BOUT FILIPINO GANGS EITHER.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Unread post by bayarearep » November 30th, 2005, 3:27 pm

no, none that i know of
but there's a fe spots with a lot of samoans and hawaiins
down town las vegas(not the strip) and east las vegas all got samoan and hawains, and one of my neighobors was actually a tongan girl i went to highschool with in the bay area

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » November 30th, 2005, 5:05 pm

pynapple wrote:ANY ISLANDER HOODS UP IN VEGAS ? IM NOT TALKING BOUT FILIPINO GANGS EITHER.
that i know of its Horny Boys

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » December 1st, 2005, 12:29 am

u serious bout that ? thats a way out name , do they be takin serious or whut ?
im movin out there next year so i gotta soak up yall game nah mean !!!
check me out at www.myspace.com/royalfamilyhustlaz

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » December 1st, 2005, 2:59 pm

pynapple wrote:u serious bout that ? thats a way out name , do they be takin serious or whut ?
im movin out there next year so i gotta soak up yall game nah mean !!!
check me out at www.myspace.com/royalfamilyhustlaz
i know theres more but im not sure some of the asain gangs not the pinoys they all kick it at the boulavard mal.....a while back they attacked some fool and killed em cuz they thought he was a rival

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » January 10th, 2006, 2:17 am

soooo tongan/samoan or hawaiian gangstas are non existent there ? i cant believe it. im moving to henderson, how is it there ?

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » January 10th, 2006, 2:46 pm

pynapple wrote:soooo tongan/samoan or hawaiian gangstas are non existent there ? i cant believe it. im moving to henderson, how is it there ?
u movin to the nice part of henderson or the ghetto part

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » January 10th, 2006, 8:39 pm

shoot, i hope the nice part. feel me

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » January 10th, 2006, 8:48 pm

pynapple wrote:shoot, i hope the nice part. feel me

the only gangs i know that r down there is them mexicans the 18st-palo verdes and southside lokotes

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » January 13th, 2006, 3:33 am

okay homie check it out. my bad it's not henderson but south vegas .

User avatar
SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 148
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas 702

Unread post by SiNN702 » May 12th, 2006, 8:12 am

South Vegas is south vegas but Henderson is totally different for the most part Henderson is just a suburb of Las Vegas the only active set out there is the Henderson Hogs which sport them brown rags. All in all it aint really ghetto.

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » May 15th, 2006, 12:12 pm

good look on the info homie. im moving out there in 3 weeks from now and real talk , i aint looking forward to that summer heat.
forget the gangs i think the sun is gonna kill me, lol........

User avatar
SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 148
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas 702

Unread post by SiNN702 » May 16th, 2006, 10:12 am

LOL for real your first summer out here is the worst ever I don't know how I survived that shit myself me and my bitch was just talking about that last night kuz she bout to experience her first summer out here.

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 38
Joined: May 10th, 2006, 7:41 am
Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Contact:

NONE

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » June 2nd, 2006, 4:12 pm


---------------------------------------------------------------
LAS VEGAS: HOODS, TURFS, GHETTOS
AND STREET GANGS.
---------------------------------------------------------------

13 ST AND BONANZA
14 STREET GANG
28 STREET GANG
311 SURBURB BOYS
ARCHIE GRANT HOUSING
AROUND SMOKE RANCH AND JONES
AROUND TWAIN AND SWENSON
ARTHUR E. SARTIN HOUSING
BARRIO NORTH LAS VEGAS
BARRIO SAN CHUCOS
BARRIO WEST LAS VEGAS
BERRY STREET
BROWN PRIDE LOCOS
BURGUNDY SQUARE BLOODS
BUENA VISTA APTS
CARTIER AVE
CASA ROSA PROJECTS
CLAP CITY CREW
CORNER OF LAKE MEAD AND H
CORNER OF STEWART AND 28 STREET
CORNER OF TWAIN AND SPENCER STREET
CRAIG STREET
DELMANACO CRIPS
DIAMOND STREET CRIPS
DIANA STREET VILLAINS
DONNA STREET CRIPS
EIGHTEEN STREET GANG
ERNIE CRAGIN TERRACE
FREEMAN AND D - STREET
GANGSTER DISCIPLES
GENTELMENS QUARTERLY GANG (GQs)
GERSON PARK KINGSMEN
GRAPE STREET CRIPS
HARRY LEVY GARDENS
HILLSIDE GANGSTERS
HOLLOW POINT SURENOS
HORNY BOYS
JAMES DOWN TOWER
KING AND D - STREET
KOVAL AND TWAIN TOO MARYLAND PARKWAY
LIL LOCOS
LINDALE BLOODS
LORENZI PARK
MADISON TERRACE
MARBLE MANOR
MONROE AND H STREET
NAKED CITY RASCALS
NEAR TROPICANA AVE AND RAINBOW BLVD
NORTH TOWN GANGSTERS
N - STREET
PENNWOOD AND ARVILLE
PINOY BOYS
PLAY BOY BLOODS
PONOMA SUR LOKOTES
REET BOYS
ROLLIN 60S CRIPS
ROSE GARDENS
SHERMAN GARDENS
STONE RIVER
SUNRISE MANOR VICE LORDS
THE EARL BOYS
VALLEY VIEW CRIPS
VEGAS HEIGHTS GANGSTER CRIPS
VERA JOHNSON MANOR
WEEKS PLAZA PROJECTS
WHITE FENCE
WHITE STREET MOB (OFFSHOOT OF THE DONNA STREET CRIPS)
WINCHESTER LATIN KINGS

User avatar
SiNN702
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 148
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 6:12 pm
Location: Las Vegas 702

Re: NONE

Unread post by SiNN702 » June 5th, 2006, 2:58 pm

SPOOKY1_SURX3 wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------
LAS VEGAS: HOODS, TURFS, GHETTOS
AND STREET GANGS.
---------------------------------------------------------------

13 ST AND BONANZA
14 STREET GANG
28 STREET GANG
311 SURBURB BOYS
ARCHIE GRANT HOUSING
AROUND SMOKE RANCH AND JONES
AROUND TWAIN AND SWENSON
ARTHUR E. SARTIN HOUSING
BARRIO NORTH LAS VEGAS
BARRIO SAN CHUCOS
BARRIO WEST LAS VEGAS
BERRY STREET
BROWN PRIDE LOCOS
BURGUNDY SQUARE BLOODS
BUENA VISTA APTS
CARTIER AVE
CASA ROSA PROJECTS
CLAP CITY CREW
CORNER OF LAKE MEAD AND H
CORNER OF STEWART AND 28 STREET
CORNER OF TWAIN AND SPENCER STREET
CRAIG STREET
DELMANACO CRIPS
DIAMOND STREET CRIPS
DIANA STREET VILLAINS
DONNA STREET CRIPS
EIGHTEEN STREET GANG
ERNIE CRAGIN TERRACE
FREEMAN AND D - STREET
GANGSTER DISCIPLES
GENTELMENS QUARTERLY GANG (GQs)
GERSON PARK KINGSMEN
GRAPE STREET CRIPS
HARRY LEVY GARDENS
HILLSIDE GANGSTERS
HOLLOW POINT SURENOS
HORNY BOYS
JAMES DOWN TOWER
KING AND D - STREET
KOVAL AND TWAIN TOO MARYLAND PARKWAY
LIL LOCOS
LINDALE BLOODS
LORENZI PARK
MADISON TERRACE
MARBLE MANOR
MONROE AND H STREET
NAKED CITY RASCALS
NEAR TROPICANA AVE AND RAINBOW BLVD
NORTH TOWN GANGSTERS
N - STREET
PENNWOOD AND ARVILLE
PINOY BOYS
PLAY BOY BLOODS
PONOMA SUR LOKOTES
REET BOYS
ROLLIN 60S CRIPS
ROSE GARDENS
SHERMAN GARDENS
STONE RIVER
SUNRISE MANOR VICE LORDS
THE EARL BOYS
VALLEY VIEW CRIPS
VEGAS HEIGHTS GANGSTER CRIPS
VERA JOHNSON MANOR
WEEKS PLAZA PROJECTS
WHITE FENCE
WHITE STREET MOB (OFFSHOOT OF THE DONNA STREET CRIPS)
WINCHESTER LATIN KINGS
I dont know bout some of these sets you mentioned I aint never heard of half of these sets you posted?

Winchester Latin Kings???
Sunrise manor VL's??
White street MOB??
Reet Boys??
Grape St. where these at??

You also forgot....
Hoodsmen (Bloods)
True Hard Niggas
Squad Up
West Coast Bloods
Burgundy Square Piru

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Re: NONE

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » June 5th, 2006, 3:06 pm

I dont know bout some of these sets you mentioned I aint never heard of half of these sets you posted?

Winchester Latin Kings???
Sunrise manor VL's??
White street MOB??
Reet Boys??
Grape St. where these at??

You also forgot....
Hoodsmen (Bloods)
True Hard Niggas
Squad Up
West Coast Bloods
Burgundy Square Piru[/quote]
WHITE ST. LIKE HE SAID ITS A CLIK OFF DONNA ST. AND WHITE ST. IS LOCATED ONE STREET AFTER DONNA STREET

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » July 17th, 2006, 6:27 pm

whut up fam , i finally got dropped out here in hot as hell vegas. im staying off of or near warm springs and paradise. it dont look hood to me around hear but i could be wrong.
any one with info wanna put me on game bout this area ?

User avatar
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 551
Joined: May 27th, 2005, 11:18 am
What city do you live in now?: vegas
Location: 951/702

Unread post by tysuave » July 19th, 2006, 12:57 pm

yea youre in the nice part of town you have to go to the west side or north town or some parts of the east side playa!!

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 596
Joined: March 5th, 2004, 2:00 am
Country: Afghanistan
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA
Location: Ca
Contact:

Unread post by bayarearep » July 19th, 2006, 10:11 pm

white street is a lil crip hood
they pretty small...might be a donna click

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 17th, 2006, 5:22 am

any one going to be in las vegas this weekend?

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » August 17th, 2006, 12:58 pm

i live in las vegas. whats poppin' alanso ?

User avatar
guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 79
Joined: February 5th, 2005, 2:15 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle
Location: Seattle, WA

Unread post by guardsman » August 17th, 2006, 7:23 pm

I was in Las Vegas on vacation and drove thru the hood and seen this tagged up on a wall... Does anyone know who this is???

ImageImage[/img]

SPOOKY702
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 39
Joined: June 11th, 2004, 12:31 am

Unread post by SPOOKY702 » August 17th, 2006, 7:32 pm

WHAT STREETS WERE THESE ON?? I HEARD OF 21ST BUT IDK WAT IT MEANS WHEN THERES NUMBERS ON IT LIKE 28 AND 25 AND THE REST OF THE TAGIIN N/V SEEN IN MY LIFE

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”