California gangs (Northern) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

California gangs (Northern) II

Unread post by alexalonso » January 21st, 2005, 12:55 pm

Make sure your info is not already posted in New posts View newest post California gangs (Northern) part 1.

Check here:

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California gangs (Northern) II

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » January 25th, 2005, 11:05 pm

You Cats is wiered its a NORTH which means from fresno and above but yall yapping about L.A. help me out last time I checked yall was 500 + miles from us speak on LA in a differnt forum please KEEP IT NORTH IN HERE

hkswb357
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hkswb357 » January 26th, 2005, 8:27 am

^^^Haha settle down Hellraiser, it's cool. I'm under the impression that San Francisco and surrounding area has a lot of asian organized crime. Am I wrong?

CARDENAS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CARDENAS » January 27th, 2005, 3:56 pm

Well You Got the Capital Murder City
Which Is "EAST PALO ALTO" then you got RWC, Frisco,Hayward,Fremont,Tracy,Modesto, Merced,Antioch and Stockton all Northern Affiliated Cities.

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MrYayo » January 27th, 2005, 4:03 pm

CARDENAS wrote:Well You Got the Capital Murder City
Which Is "EAST PALO ALTO" then you got RWC, Frisco,Hayward,Fremont,Tracy,Modesto, Merced,Antioch and Stockton all Northern Affiliated Cities.
Man EPA hasnt been the murder capitol since 92.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 27th, 2005, 4:44 pm

LOL

13 years later

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » January 28th, 2005, 9:56 am

AND THATS VERY TRUE

Origin

Unread post by Origin » January 28th, 2005, 1:57 pm

Who`s operating down in Fresno?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 28th, 2005, 2:20 pm

West Side Fresno is Norte, but the rest of the town is run by mutts. The transformers, bullfrogs switched out of XIV in the late 80's or early 90's I think. I heard Parkside Dogs just got a gang injunction put on them, but fuccc them mutts.

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » January 28th, 2005, 8:04 pm

GTS : whats up family slay these back biting bitches tell em it's the NORTH or Nothing 1 Love North SEGMENT ONLY PLLLLLEEEEAAAAAASEEE

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 3rd, 2005, 9:15 pm

Heres a link to a story on Norcal Gangs.

http://www.sfbappa.org/Awards/picturest ... 8.ex2.html

DC

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 13th, 2005, 4:05 am

I was home(FRESNO) back in september and the word i got from my family was that us black's had been kickin up a lot of dust lately Straight Black on Black shit. The DOG POUND which is a crip and blood area is funkin with The MOHAMMADS which is HOOVER(107)affliated and with the U GANG (CRIPS).The Pound and Mohammads have been going at it for a while and people are dying on both sides.Also on the West Side of Fresno the VILLA POSSE (CRIPS) is outta control.Some drama within they're own set jumped off that caused a couple of VP ON VP death's.Fresno is kinda messed up right about now. Money is tight, Ain't no jobs in the valley,And the youngsters got way too much time on their hands.Also the Asians got a little war going on in fresno.I would say that in the past year there has been about 4 or 5 ASIAN ON ASIAN murders. One last thing Ya'll can check out the Video of the NORTE dude killing that police officer on ogrish.com. They caught it on a store camera.It might be in the archive section.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 13th, 2005, 12:01 pm

they played that video on the spanish channel a bunch of times, its crazy sht

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 16th, 2005, 10:34 pm

does anyone know if theres a sureno vs norteno war going on in merced right now? or is it just asians cause recently there has been lots of sht going on down there i read on the newspaper about some 6 year old getting shot cause they were trying to shoot the dad.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 20th, 2005, 3:27 am

The newspaper said it was Asian on Asian.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 20th, 2005, 7:29 pm

east palo alto aint the murder cap no more but it still has alot of murders for a town with only 15,000 people its similiar to my city we have 17,000 people and about 12 homicides a year, i heard east palo alto has about 6 its nothin compared to what it was in 92' in 92' it was about 40 somethin homicides but 6 is still a pretty high rate for such a small city.

but anyway, who runs shit in oakland? i got some fam in east and west oakland i dont know much about it. i seen some nortenos and surenos in oakland though i got a cousin in east oakland who claims some n-hood gang DNI droppin niggas instantly.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 21st, 2005, 8:05 pm

BIG RUSTY wrote:The newspaper said it was Asian on Asian.
that one incident said it was asian on asian but it also said there's been a couple of homocides recently so that's what i was wondering about.

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » February 21st, 2005, 9:02 pm

I was in Oak town blued up(im asian), at Southland mall, and there was hella nortes tryin 2 start shit with me even though im cool with most nortes. They were youngstas like me 2

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » February 21st, 2005, 10:40 pm

so ^^^ handle them then cuh

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » February 21st, 2005, 10:48 pm

I wasnt even deep, i was with one homie

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » February 22nd, 2005, 3:30 am

how deep where they i mean take the smallest or the one apreared 2 be the weakest down first that basic the one runnin is mouth the most smash on him first

Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Fatestar » February 22nd, 2005, 12:19 pm

I give Norte XIV much love down here in SoCal, Inland Empire, keep servin those scraps!

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » February 22nd, 2005, 3:51 pm

SO HOW MANY CRIP HOOD ARE IN SAN JOSE
THAT ARE ACTIVE?

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » February 22nd, 2005, 3:52 pm

SO HOW MANY CRIP & BLOOD HOOD ARE IN SAN JOSE
THAT ARE ACTIVE?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 2:50 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NONE

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » May 20th, 2006, 12:33 pm

DRUG TURF GANG IN SAN JOSE'S CRACK COCAINE CAPITOL

From 3 a.m. to 5 a.m., two men lingered in a pedestrian walkway reputed to be the city’s “Crack Capital.” As a police officer approached, one of the men, Carlos Johnson, dropped a small baggie of cocaine base near his feet. The officer discovered that the other man, defendant James Dupree Barnes, was in possession of numerous plastic baggies and a small baggie of cocaine base was found near his feet. Each man was under the influence of cocaine and each had wadded up currency in most of his pockets. Johnson pleaded guilty to possessing cocaine base for sale and being under its influence. According to expert testimony, this combination of facts indicated that the two men were among the crack cocaine dealers who commonly deal in Fountain Alley. A jury found defendant guilty of the same crimes as his cohort.

We will affirm the judgment after concluding in the published part of this opinion that expert testimony profiling crack cocaine dealers was properly admitted and that defendant’s sentence complied with Blakely v. Washington (2004) ___U.S. ___ [124 S.Ct. 2531] (Blakely) as it was within the statutory maximum authorized by the jury’s verdict and facts admitted by defendant. In the unpublished part of this opinion, we will further conclude that defense counsel was not incompetent in failing to object to this evidence; defendant was not prejudiced by evidence that he was unemployed; no unanimity instruction was required; and the instructions concerning possession for sale were accurate.
Trial evidence

Fountain Alley is a pedestrian alley in downtown San Jose that runs between 1st and 2nd Streets, parallel to Santa Clara and San Fernando Streets. “No loitering” signs are posted at both ends of the alley. It is known to San Jose police officers as a mecca for drug dealing. According to San Jose Police Officer Jun Lee, who patrolled the area for 11 months, crack cocaine is the most popular drug in Fountain Alley. According to San Jose Police Officer Jim Lisius, who has conducted surveillance in the area as a member of the Narcotic Covert Investigations Team, Fountain Alley is the “crack capital of the City of San Jose. That’s where our crack dealers operate.” Dealing “goes 24 hours a day, seven days a week.” Hand-to-hand sales occur every 15 minutes.

Lisius, a recognized expert in crack cocaine dealing in Fountain Alley, testified that a popular quantity of crack cocaine is a “20” or “twop,” which weighs from .20 to .25 gram and sells for $20. Dealers in that area work in teams of two or more, with one person holding the drugs and the other serving as a lookout for police and buyers. Typically a dealer carries five or six rocks on him. When he runs out, he goes to another location to replenish his supply. Almost every dealer is also a user who is dealing to support his drug habit.

In the typical transaction, a buyer will ask a lookout, “ ‘You got it?’ ” never naming the drug. The lookout will take the buyer to the dealer. The buyer will have bills wadded up and concealed in his hand. He passes the bills to the dealer in a quick handshake. Everyone in the drug subculture knows that Fountain Alley is a police target, so a person who buys cocaine for personal use does not linger in the area, but leaves after making a buy. The people who remain in the area are dealers.

Around 3 a.m. on Saturday, November 9, 2002, as Officer Lee was driving his marked patrol car on 1st Street, he saw defendant and Carlos Johnson standing together near the light rail benches at one end of Fountain Alley. No one else was around.

Officer Lee drove by again around 5:40 a.m. and saw defendant and Johnson standing together in the same well-lit location where he had first seen them. Defendant made eye contact with Lee. Johnson and defendant walked away down Fountain Alley after defendant said something to Johnson. As Lee circled the block in his patrol car, defendant and Johnson changed directions twice to head away from Lee. As they walked away from Lee, defendant kept looking back in his direction.

Finally, Officer Lee waited until the men were near 2nd Street before driving up to them and getting out of his car. They stopped about 30 feet away. Johnson’s right hand was clenched when he took it out of his pocket. As Officer Lee approached, Johnson dropped a small plastic baggie on the ground. It proved to contained .26 gram of cocaine base. Johnson made no other dropping or throwing motion.

As Officer Lee continued to approach, defendant walked about six to ten feet away from Johnson. At Lee’s requests, defendant came back to them. Lee talked with the men while he waited for a cover officer whom he had requested by radio. Lee asked what they were doing there. Defendant said he was waiting for the light rail. Lee pointed out that he had just seen a train go by. He asked if they had light rail passes. Defendant said he had no pass and then admitted that he was just hanging out. Lee asked if defendant knew what kind of area he was in. Defendant said he knew people bought and sold drugs there. Officer Lee noticed that defendant exhibited several symptoms of being under the influence of crack cocaine.1

San Jose Police Officer Rea Cramer arrived and kept an eye on defendant as Lee requested. Defendant complied with Lee’s request to stand near Cramer about six feet from Johnson. Before Lee directed defendant to this position, Lee looked at the ground to make sure there was nothing on the ground.

Lee arrested Johnson for loitering with intent to buy or sell drugs. Before putting Johnson in his patrol car, he searched him. Johnson had a wadded $20 bill in his right front pants pocket and another one in his left front pants pack. A wadded $5 was in a back pocket and a $1 was in the other back pocket. Johnson had a cell phone in a box.

Officer Cramer noticed another plastic baggie on the ground within 30 seconds of walking up to defendant. It was about a foot from where defendant was standing and about six feet from the other baggie.2 After Officer Lee put Johnson in his patrol car, Cramer called Lee’s attention to this baggie. The baggie proved to contain .18 gram of crack cocaine. Lee did not see defendant throw or drop anything.3 When Lee picked up the baggie, defendant exclaimed, “ ‘Man, that ain’t my crack, dog. I’m just fixin’ to catch the light rail. You feel me?’ ” Lee had said nothing about crack.

According to Lee, one does not find drugs abandoned on the ground in Fountain Alley. Crack is like gold or cash. People walk around the area looking for anything that might have been dropped.

Lee arrested defendant. A search revealed that defendant had a cell phone in his jacket pocket. Two wadded $20 bills were in his right front pants pocket. Two wadded $10s were in his left front pants pocket. A $5 was in his back left pocket. A $5 and a $1 were in his back right pocket. Defendant had no wallet. He had 52 Ziploc plastic baggies.4 Defendant said he had the baggies for separating meat.

Defendant and Lee talked more after Lee gave defendant his Miranda</span><span class="Footnote-0020Reference--Char"><sup>5 rights. Defendant said that Johnson had asked him for help in selling cocaine. Johnson dropped the bag at Johnson’s feet when they saw Lee coming. Defendant said that he was unemployed.

A urine sample taken from defendant established that defendant had used cocaine within the past 48 to 72 hours.

Officer Lisius concluded, based on hypothetical facts similar to those in evidence, that defendant and Johnson were cocaine dealers. He relied on the following factors. They remained in the Fountain Alley area and repeatedly attempted to avoid Officer Lee. They were in possession of wadded bills typical of cocaine sales in that area. Defendant was in possession of drug packaging material. The cocaine bindles found at their feet were typical of the amounts sold in Fountain Alley.

Lisius conceded that the small quantities of cocaine alone did not prove the drugs were possessed with intent to sell. He had never before testified that such small quantities were possessed for sale.

Carlos Johnson pleaded guilty to possession of cocaine for sale and being under the influence.

Silence_X3

Unread post by Silence_X3 » May 21st, 2006, 10:47 pm

Fatestar wrote:I give Norte XIV much love down here in SoCal, Inland Empire, keep servin those scraps!
LOL WTF THERE AINT NO NORCACAS DOWN HERE IN THE IxE

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » May 23rd, 2006, 10:42 pm

Fatestar wrote:I give Norte XIV much love down here in SoCal, Inland Empire, keep servin those scraps!
i ain't never ever seen a norte gang down in so cal. notin in the major cities maybe in the desert somewhere

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

NONE

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » May 27th, 2006, 9:27 pm

ALOT OF YOU ARE CORRECT THAT NORTHERN CALIFORNIA HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE URBAN STREET CULTURE: IT AINT ABOUT RED AND BLUE, ITS ABOUT HUSTLING MONEY. DURING AN MC CONCERT IN THE EARLY NINTIES - SOME CRIP AND BLOOD GANGS IN LOS ANGELES TRIED TOO SET UP SHOP IN OAKLAND. THE NEXT DAY THEY FOUND THEIR BODIES STRETCHED OUT IN A DIRT DITCH OUTSIDE OF TOWN. NOR CAL DOSENT WANT COLORS AND SET TRIPPIN HERE- JUST WANT TOO PAPER CHASE. THEIR ISNT CRIP AND BLOOD AFFILIATIONS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. DRUG TURF DETERMINES ITS POLITICS.

NEVERTHELESS SOME HOMEGROWN CRIP AFFILIATIONS AND BLOODS HAVE MIGRATED TOO THE AREA; LET ME NAME A FEW.

RAPPER RICHIE RICH WAS A FORMER MEMBER OF THE OAKLAND CRIPS...

IVE HEARD LOCAL SAN FRANCISCO RAPPER SAN QUINN MENTION IN ONE OF HIS UNDERGROUND SONGS HIM BEING A CRIP IN MIDDLESHOOL IN EARLY DAYS OF HIS YOUNG LIFE...

EL RUKANS OR FORMERLY KNOWN AS BLACK P. STONES PARTICIPATE IN HIGH LEVEL ILLEGAL NARCOTIC DISTRIBUTION AND TRAFFICING OF DRUGS; THEY HAVE GANG CHAPTERS IN OAKLAND, LOS ANGELES AND IN SACRAMENTO. THEY TRADITIONALY ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH BLOODS. THEIR STATIONED IN UNDERCLASS URBAN BLACK METROPLIS' WHERE THE COCAINE MARKET FLOURISHES.

HOMEGROWN CRIP FACTION CALLED THE SOUTHSIDE OAKLAND CRIPS ARE VERY ACTIVE. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05145/509831.stm

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » May 28th, 2006, 12:56 pm

everything you just said is a total lie

Duece
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Duece » July 22nd, 2006, 7:41 pm

anyone heard from the Bay Cities Firm (BCF)? looking for info on an old mate...

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

None

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » July 29th, 2006, 4:20 pm

Is Varrio Bernal Locos Surenos Still holdin it down in San Jose? What about RT Hood? Is 8th Street Surenos in Gilroy still got it on lock?

-late