California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 24th, 2005, 10:37 pm

wizdom wrote:is asians really bangin hard in richmond? i been around some asians, i only know a few asian ni99as who was gangsta gangsta, like 1 or 2 ni99as in NY. most of em i knew was pretenders or pussy bi-tches. in chicago they be bangin hard though and OLB pretty much run shit.
they've managed to make the news in recent years.

asian gangs in richmond started out as protection from other ethnic backgrounds that picked on them... but in the end, they all ended up hating each other for some reason and the asians itself became the asians biggest enemy...

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 25th, 2005, 12:19 pm

2%SODA wrote:
wizdom wrote:is asians really bangin hard in richmond? i been around some asians, i only know a few asian ni99as who was gangsta gangsta, like 1 or 2 ni99as in NY. most of em i knew was pretenders or pussy bi-tches. in chicago they be bangin hard though and OLB pretty much run shit.
they've managed to make the news in recent years.

asian gangs in richmond started out as protection from other ethnic backgrounds that picked on them... but in the end, they all ended up hating each other for some reason and the asians itself became the asians biggest enemy...
damn thats sum shit

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » February 25th, 2005, 1:47 pm

has anyone heard about the few shooting in newark.
and the reason one, that just happen with a young crip,
or sur13 that got killed. and that crazy cause newark really
never had any murders C4 the mexicans and blacks move in

knowin the white people would say looks whoses moving in.
and there goes the neighborhood.

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buck » February 25th, 2005, 3:16 pm

You need to quit lying them asian bloods run nothing in chicago. The only reason why they're still around is because of lk's and they're scared to death of them. They d*** ride kings up north. Them lames aren't out south or west so what are they running? You sound like a lame and a blood groupie. You can miss us all with that bull jive you speaking.

My fault for messing up the bay area board but I couldn't let this bull**** slide any longer.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 25th, 2005, 3:29 pm

wizdom wrote:in chicago they be bangin hard though and OLB pretty much run shit.
ARE U TALKING ABOUT THESE GUYS?
http://www.chicagohoodz.com/gangs/outlawbloods.html

CHICAGO HOODZ http://www.chicagohoodz.com

gasmask
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gasmask » February 25th, 2005, 6:30 pm

XRAY2 wrote:has anyone heard about the few shooting in newark.
and the reason one, that just happen with a young crip,
or sur13 that got killed. and that crazy cause newark really
never had any murders C4 the mexicans and blacks move in

knowin the white people would say looks whoses moving in.
and there goes the neighborhood.
AY i knoe that fool, He was kiccs it with my homies from newrk memorial high school, he kiccs it with the crips, he got in2 a fight with som damu than the little bitch got embaressed and told his older heads.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » March 2nd, 2005, 8:57 am

SO THEY HAVE CRIPS AND DAMUS, AND NORTENO'S AND SURENO'S
NOW?
A GASMASK DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE SHOOTIN THAT WENT DOWN
BY THE JACC-N-THE BOX, AT THAT STORE.

IS THAT WHERE ALL THE CRIPS KICC IT AT

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 2nd, 2005, 2:50 pm

RIP SMOKEY from Newark

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » July 15th, 2005, 9:03 pm

oh yo...any heard of the TL district of frisko....hurrd its grimmey as uf....stands fo tenderloin..any info??

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » October 18th, 2005, 6:17 pm

TENDERLOIN is one of the grimiest hoods in the hood.. the homie from the sco tellin me bout TLG.. and there's other asian sets out there.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » October 21st, 2005, 10:19 pm

tenderloin is grimey
but there's a lot of hood rejects there...

it's mostly a spot where cats grind and dopefiends well dope lol

the cambodians, laos ,and viets hang in the TL never heard of them doin anything though
but i been noticin a lot of uso's hangin out there recently, young cats though, and they face ain't familiar from the other hamo hoods, so they must be new to the city i'm guessin

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 24th, 2005, 3:38 pm

bayarearep wrote:tenderloin is grimey
but there's a lot of hood rejects there...

it's mostly a spot where cats grind and dopefiends well dope lol

the cambodians, laos ,and viets hang in the TL never heard of them doin anything though
but i been noticin a lot of uso's hangin out there recently, young cats though, and they face ain't familiar from the other hamo hoods, so they must be new to the city i'm guessin
dopefiend central

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » November 30th, 2005, 8:27 pm

u peepz have any info on iron triangle in rich...or north rich..any info...me and my homie is lao..kicks it at TL..i went dur..dats straight dope fiends paradise..damn..but anyway...any info on rich..

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » December 1st, 2005, 10:58 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:u peepz have any info on iron triangle in rich...or north rich..any info...me and my homie is lao..kicks it at TL..i went dur..dats straight dope fiends paradise..damn..but anyway...any info on rich..
Here's some info don't go thru the Narf or Iron Triangle, that's my advice.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » December 6th, 2005, 9:58 pm

yeah i heard..isnt the movie Coach Carter based in a high school in iron triangle??..not sure though..but i hurd..i have enuff probs in the 818..Pacoima..but anyway.any info

TD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TD » January 9th, 2006, 10:48 pm

are the SOC's still still active n if so are they still deep? http://msxml.webcrawler.com/info.wbcrwl ... 518292.stm

South Oakland Crips

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » January 10th, 2006, 10:53 am

Sorry to break it to you but that's Pittsburgh Penn, not Oakland Cali.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 17th, 2006, 8:58 pm

ajay049 wrote:What up East Bay Ryders!!!!

Im an OG from back in the dayz. I can remember hangin with homies from DGF (Hayward) smokin with my vatos from VGD (Union City) Chillin with the brothas from LAKEVIEW (San Francisco) and bangin with my lil cuzzins from TNP (Fremont). Oh yea..... what up SOS!!! (Redwood City)
Where is DGF located in hayward? what blocks

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 17th, 2006, 9:59 pm

Moon wrote:
ajay049 wrote:What up East Bay Ryders!!!!

Im an OG from back in the dayz. I can remember hangin with homies from DGF (Hayward) smokin with my vatos from VGD (Union City) Chillin with the brothas from LAKEVIEW (San Francisco) and bangin with my lil cuzzins from TNP (Fremont). Oh yea..... what up SOS!!! (Redwood City)
Where is DGF located in hayward? what blocks
pompano avenue and tennyson road. DGF is like a norteno/bloods hybrid.

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » January 17th, 2006, 11:34 pm

where the niggaz hang at in hayward?

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 20th, 2006, 1:52 am

Moon wrote:where the niggaz hang at in hayward?
i thought about this and i dont know how to answer this question. im not from hayward so if someone comes here that knows hopefully theyll tell you.

itzlilg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by itzlilg » January 24th, 2006, 9:22 am

i got old school homies from DGF, crazy OGs with STACK LIFE tatted on they chests, problem is.. its hard to trust people nowadays, we got funk with some sets around the hood and try to keep my homies close but my enemies closer.

DGF off gading rd/pompano/tennyson... thats also SHP's hood, they're pratically the same click with two names but they all homies, i used to live next door to a few old skoo SHP, they some coo ass bloods...

now as for UNION CITY... fucc that!

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » February 13th, 2006, 9:44 pm

the mexicans and blacks mixed together?

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » March 5th, 2006, 7:15 pm

hey yo i know the bay doin big things lately..doin dem dam thizz.but whats su side..i heard its in vallejo can any1 enlighten me??

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 6th, 2006, 10:03 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:hey yo i know the bay doin big things lately..doin dem dam thizz.but whats su side..i heard its in vallejo can any1 enlighten me??
Certainly,

Today kids we'll be going in to the Su-Side (South Side for you squares) of Vallejo, which we'll lead to a wealth of knowledge and lifelong friends forever. Just venture off of the Magazine exit and travel from Porter to Pine to 5th St. and you'll be greeted by nice young men shaking dreads and showing you their fancy dental wear that some think is gold, becareful not to make sudden moves or noices because they bite. When your in the area stop by and tell them Fuckk a Sohab they'll greet you with tea and strumpets.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » March 11th, 2006, 4:36 pm

i thought So Habs are hillside like E-40 and his click...theres other areas to like i think Seaside,Tree Town,Rancho, Terrace park,and others.. Friends say those r other blocks to of v-town..that true..

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » March 12th, 2006, 6:31 pm

hey yo in oaktown what the major crip or blood gangs..i heard they mostly asian...anybody heard of APC or asian pride crips..

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » March 18th, 2006, 2:39 am

PInOy2k4 wrote:hey yo in oaktown what the major crip or blood gangs..i heard they mostly asian...anybody heard of APC or asian pride crips..
My homeboy lil Tee claims APC...dude from East Oakland murder dubs?He stays in LB now...he said he has family up there from OTC.

I met some Oakland ASW when I was in Stocktown chillin with the homie from Stockton ASW at Bedlow...Alot of them Oakland Cambodians be having gold grills...and they be owning motorcycles.

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » March 19th, 2006, 2:28 pm

the bay is and southern cal is like night and day.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » May 18th, 2006, 7:21 pm

for mai peepz that know the Vallejo..we know that they have crestside cudddies and Hillside Sa Hobs...but wut about the other Blocks..like Lofas Side u guys know Young Lay, he is from dur...other sides like the Sea Side, Good Crest????...simmerons park, college park,terrace park,,Su side,Tree Town????..any1 with info on dose blocks or othaz...info appreciated...aight payce

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

none

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » June 2nd, 2006, 10:09 am

EAST PALO ALTO AKA SMALL TOWN CEMETERY
That's Where everything went down!
WASN'T EAST PALO ALTO CALLED THE "MURDER CAPITAL" IN THE EARLY 90'S?
WATCH THE FILM - DANGEROUS MINDS - MOVIE; THE DIRECTORS TOOK THE FLICK TOO EAST PALO ALTO BECAUSE IT WAS LABLELED THE MURDER CAPITOL OF THE ENTIRE UNITED FIFTY STATES OF AMERICA. THIS SMALL TWO MILE AROUND TOWN WITH A ESTIMATED SEVENTY PERCENT BLACK POPULATION WAS HOME TOO DRUG TURF. HUSTLERS ARE ON EVERY CORNER IN EPA. IN THE MOVIE DANGEROUS MINDS, WATCH THE SCHOOL BUS IN THE VERY BEGINNING; YOULL BE SURPRISED THE WORDS EAST PALO ALTO ARE PRINTED IN THE THANG.

-SPOOKY1[/quote]

510jatt

Unread post by 510jatt » June 11th, 2006, 4:05 pm

ok, im from central fremont and there is mostly norte /sur gang activity over here in all of fremont.... In central dem surs are tryin to take over... behind the food maxx they tagged up spl central ( southern pocos locos central). now there are a number of surenos here in fremont but they are outnumbered by the nortes... they are getting punked on every day by the nortes but they refuse to stop bangin..... there are about 4 MAIN norte sets here and they are all cool with each other.... you got the main set in central fremont: 28 palms norte.... they bang hard and got the down ass enes...... the central surs tried to go to the 28 palms hood with 10-15 surs and the had machetes and bats and shit and tried to punk them and take over but they didnt succed...
the second set IRV XIV (irvington)

The southside of fremont is mostly ran by the IRv nortes... Famous rappers like Big oSO loc are from irvington.... you wont find no surs in irvington....

the third one is TRAX norte... they are mostly interracial and they got 4-5 white guys, 2 black guys, and native american and races mixed together... they control a small part of fremont like the lake elizebath area....

Over by Cjs liquir by kennedy, a lot of the nortes are always posted up after school and just the other day about three 15-16 year old surs and one 30 or so year old og sur were just muggin the nortes but i guess the nortes just dont give a fuck no more.......

As far as the crips and bloods go, i am not so sure of them.... i know there is a blood set in irvington (south side fremont) called Isle Royal Bloods and im pretty sure there is a few crip sets but none of these black gangs bang hard.... It is mostly about hoods and there is basically no set tripping.....

There are some mixed gangs like a gang called C14 (crip 14) as in crips and nortes and i had a homie in that..... and they punk on bloods and surs..... Fremont is getting more and more violent every day.. You hear of shootings, stabbings, and jus plain old robberies and asaults...

The surenos are never going to be able to take over fremont but they are stil banging here..... any ?s juz holla at ya boy