California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
sanfransicko
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 2:11 am

Unread post by sanfransicko » May 7th, 2008, 8:48 pm

If you hintin at the name I wa$ born in $F rai$ed on 9th and I in Dodgetown (Decoto)

SUR 14
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 37
Joined: May 19th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Unread post by SUR 14 » May 19th, 2008, 11:30 pm

La raza controla todo!

Sir Peels
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: May 3rd, 2008, 10:39 pm

Unread post by Sir Peels » May 26th, 2008, 5:54 pm

Your gonna laugh yourself to sleep if you think Oakland is a joke...East or West

DeadBanger11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: July 20th, 2008, 10:45 pm
What city do you live in now?: Pittsburgh

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by DeadBanger11 » July 20th, 2008, 11:15 pm

nice good look

pirulove685
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: December 2nd, 2008, 6:44 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by pirulove685 » December 8th, 2008, 4:15 pm

Shout out to my Samoan Uso's in the Bay Area.....

My Uso's from Sunnydale, Double Rock, Hunter Point, Potrero Hill, 600 Block, Lakeview, Fillmore and the rest that live in San Francisco..... Shout out to the uso's from Vallejo The Tili Family and the Fuimaano Family....... Shout out to the Uso's from Daly City, Red Wood City, Hayward, Oakland, San Jose and all over the Bay much love Uso's..........

dcflatz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 28
Joined: November 30th, 2007, 6:20 pm

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by dcflatz » December 27th, 2008, 1:42 am

pirulove685 wrote:Shout out to my Samoan Uso's in the Bay Area.....

My Uso's from Sunnydale, Double Rock, Hunter Point, Potrero Hill, 600 Block, Lakeview, Fillmore and the rest that live in San Francisco..... Shout out to the uso's from Vallejo The Tili Family and the Fuimaano Family....... Shout out to the Uso's from Daly City, Red Wood City, Hayward, Oakland, San Jose and all over the Bay much love Uso's..........
no uso homies from Cst SSF? nothing but usos/eses back in the day.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: February 26th, 2009, 6:02 pm
What city do you live in now?: asdf
Location: cfdsaf

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:06 pm

NIGGA DONT FORGET ABOUT U$ $HIT. WE $TAY BANGIN DUB C NIGGA EA$T BkAY $IDE WAH CHING GANG NIGGA WE ACTIVE MAKIN MONEY

SASSOAZ
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 25
Joined: June 22nd, 2004, 12:35 am

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by SASSOAZ » March 25th, 2009, 9:52 pm

What ever happened to east side daly city? I haven't been to richmond in a while but I remember seeing eddy steet hit up and 11th steet, can't member if they were blue or red it's been a while.

dcflatz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 28
Joined: November 30th, 2007, 6:20 pm

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by dcflatz » June 10th, 2009, 4:55 pm

SASSOAZ wrote:What ever happened to east side daly city? I haven't been to richmond in a while but I remember seeing eddy steet hit up and 11th steet, can't member if they were blue or red it's been a while.

eddy street and 11st st are sur, so blue.

east side/wyno parke kind of faded out, new gees were bangin dcp but the young homies are bangin east side again tho.

hiphopsoldier1983
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: September 12th, 2007, 11:18 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by hiphopsoldier1983 » August 19th, 2010, 10:46 pm

They got the Nortenos in the town from Fruitvale all the way to the 60's. A couple of sets in the 50's are South Side Locos 13, and in the 70's to San Leandro are a lot of BBS-Border Brothers. South Locotes 13 are downtown. Most of the mexican gangs are in East Oakland, where the black turf gangs are at war in West Oakland, throughout East Oakland, and North Oakland warring with South Berkeley.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by MCD » March 11th, 2011, 11:28 pm

hiphopsoldier1983 wrote:They got the Nortenos in the town from Fruitvale all the way to the 60's. A couple of sets in the 50's are South Side Locos 13, and in the 70's to San Leandro are a lot of BBS-Border Brothers. South Locotes 13 are downtown. Most of the mexican gangs are in East Oakland, where the black turf gangs are at war in West Oakland, throughout East Oakland, and North Oakland warring with South Berkeley.
Have surenos been pushin deeper on the east side since a couple years ago or does norte got em on lock.

hiphopsoldier1983
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: September 12th, 2007, 11:18 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by hiphopsoldier1983 » May 2nd, 2011, 11:03 pm

It's hard for the Surenos to push more blocks in Oakland because the turf gangs and the Nortenos have the large numbers. Surenos have them and the Border Brothers to war with. Oakland is about the drug game and the gangs that have been there forever run the streets and the corners and will kill anyone that tries to move in on their territory.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 280
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Re: California gangs (Oakland and Bay area) II

Unread post by jeff » July 2nd, 2011, 4:18 am

Toonerville Rifa have tags all over east oakland now, it looks like they are trying to establish themselves there.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”