Is san bernadino full of out of town gangs, and gang members? why has SB gotten so much worse past 2 years?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Unitedtwenty99
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

Is san bernadino full of out of town gangs, and gang members? why has SB gotten so much worse past 2 years?

Unread post by Unitedtwenty99 » September 18th, 2018, 5:29 pm

Why do LA cats hate on SB a lot

LosAngeles94
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Is san bernadino full of out of town gangs, and gang members? why has SB gotten so much worse past 2 years?

Unread post by LosAngeles94 » September 23rd, 2018, 11:01 am

It’s actually vise versa...most IE gangs are LAk but it’s not like that when they come down here

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re: Is san bernadino full of out of town gangs, and gang members? why has SB gotten so much worse past 2 years?

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 27th, 2018, 12:09 am

San Bernardino is made up of homegrown gangs mostly.

The city hasn’t gotten worse in the last two years. The city has always been real bad. Actually it’s been much worse and like most bad cities in America, it’s peak of violence was in early 90’s. With 90 to 100 murders per year.

In the 90’s and early 2000’s, a lot of families from LA moved to the county looking for cheaper rent, affordable housing and a new start.. and with that a lot of LA gang members came with it, which obviously led to some feuding between homegrown gang members and out of town gang members. The peak of all that has long passed. There’s no longer the same significant presence of LA gangs here anymore. If anything, I think people are moving further out, to other states and stuff.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 28th, 2018, 11:51 am

Unitedtwenty99 wrote:Why do LA cats hate on SB a lot
I hear foos from the IE hate on foos from LA and OC. Not sure why. I would guess their mad because a lot of fools from LA and OC move to the IE for cheaper rent and homes. So I guess they see them as kind of invading their IE area.

I was down at SB earlier this year one of my homies from OC had moved to SB for cheaper rent right by baseline st. His black neighbors were older cats and they were cool af with us. So we smoked them out and shot them some brewskis.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 28th, 2018, 12:27 pm

LosAngeles94 wrote:It’s actually vise versa...most IE gangs are LAk but it’s not like that when they come down here
I had a homie who moved from OC to Riverside. He went to high school out there. He told me at his high school there was a gang of foos from LA and OC. The fools from IE didnt like the cats from LA and OC cus they was taking all their females at school hahaha

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 28th, 2018, 12:27 pm

LosAngeles94 wrote:It’s actually vise versa...most IE gangs are LAk but it’s not like that when they come down here
I had a homie who moved from OC to Riverside. He went to high school out there. He told me at his high school there was a gang of foos from LA and OC. The fools from IE didnt like the cats from LA and OC cus they was taking all their females at school hahaha

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 28th, 2018, 6:09 pm

After living here my entire life, I’ve never heard of anyone from the IE hate on OC. Never, not once. There’s never been any OC gang here causing trouble. A high school kid claiming OC, yeah I met one. But OC isn’t really on anybody’s mind around here.

LA on the other hand is a different story. Massive waves of LA people were moving to the IE from the early 90’s to the mid 2000’s. So that’s where the tension and beefs came from. If you come here disrespectful and tag up walls then of course the local homegrown gangs won’t like you. But it’s not like IE natives sit around hating LA for no reason. It’s never even been about LA anyway, just the ones that moved away from LA.

But all that “beef” is way, way calmed down now. There’s not such a big LA gang presence anymore. People are moving further out, and many out of state. It also was never just an LA invasion either,it was people moving further east. You had IE cities people coming to other IE cities, like Pomona, Montclair, upland, Chino, Ontario gang members moving to fontana, Rialto etc.
but times have changed big time.