Asian Gangs in OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Asian Gangs in OC

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 6th, 2018, 7:57 pm

Like in LA, during the 90s I heard Asian Gangs were cracking in OC.
I don't really know too much about the Asian gangs of OC. A lot of them died out I presume.

I've heard about a Asian gang that uses to be in Fullerton. Don't know the name though
Garden Grove and Westminster has a big Asian population. So I assume there were Asian gangs in these cities.

The only Asian gangmembers I've met from OC were two older brothers from APR. Anaheim Pinoy Real. They also would say Anaheim Pinoy Ryders.
They bang the 13.
I guess PR started in LA and started chapters in different cities. Anaheim Pinoy Real 13 is long gone though died out.

Anyone have info on any Asian gangs in Orange County?

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Asian Gangs in OC

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 6th, 2018, 9:57 pm

So I was doing some research online
I've read about some Asian gangs that were kicking up dust in OC back in the 90s.

ABZ Asian Boyz
TRG Tiny Rascal Gangsters
Viet Boyz
Cheap Boyz
Nip Family
Family Mobsters
Garden Grove Boys
Korean Crazy Dogs
Viet Thug Family
Pinoy Real 13
Wah Ching
Santa Ana Boyz
Natoma Boyz
Dragon Family
Big Family
Notorious Viets
Cadillac Boys
Little Asian Rascals
Oriental Boys
Orange County Boys
We Don't Care Crips
Little Saigon Hoodlums
Akro Boys Crazy
South Side Scissors (female gang)
Innoncent But Killers (female gang)
Viet For Life
Power of Viet
Santa Ana Viets
Oriental Playboys
Asian Family
Young Loca
Viet Family
Tiny Oriental Posse
Asian Gang
Korea Town Mob
Bored Lazy Crips
King Cobra Boys
Bui Doi Family
Viet Lao Family
Asian Bad Boys
Lady Rascals
Crazy Brother Clan
Wisemen
Viet Together
Hell Side Gang
Viet Brotherhood
Luzon Visayan Mobsters
Korean Monkeys
Sarzana
Koreans Gone Loco
United Asian Mafia

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian Gangs in OC

Unread post by triplethreat » November 6th, 2018, 10:26 pm

Similar to other cities and counties in California, the Asian gang activity throughout Orange County was at its peak in the 90’s. There were gangs and crews representing from south Orange County up to Westminster, Garden Grove, Anaheim and Buena Park. Just about everywhere in OC. The majority are gone and only a few remain. You could say the same about Los Angeles and San Diego counties and even some cities up in Nor Cal in regards to Asian gangs. The Asian gang scene calmed down for the most part. I would say it’s almost dead. Whoever is still around and active are low in numbers. This has all been brought up before on other threads. Check out the “Asian” section and you’ll find a list of OC Asian gangs from the past and present. I can tell you, one Asian gang that stands out and has always been in OC and still functions is TRG. From what I’ve heard most Asian gangs in OC are more about hustling these days. You might hear about a situation here and there but not like the old days. In the 90’s I had a lot of homeboys who were banging. It seemed like everyone was from somewhere or down with somebody. And when you went out to kick it you always ran into someone. It’s nothing like that anymore. Those days are long gone. And truthfully for the better. There are some out there still doing their thing, really pushing their hood. But for most Asians, the gang scene is a thing of the past. The few Asian gangs that are still here will probably be around for a while though. My opinion is Asian gangs won’t truly die off completely like some might think.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”