Oldest Barrio Rivalries in OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Oldest Barrio Rivalries in OC

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 15th, 2019, 12:30 pm

What’s some of the oldest OC Varrio wars?

Some that come to mind is
FTT vs All Anaheim Varrios
FTT vs ESBP
Modena vs OVC
CV vs VLC vs BxSTN
Atwood vs La Jolla vs Plas
Delhi vs Santa Nita vs FxTroop vs Logan

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: OC

Re: Oldest Barrio Rivalries in OC

Unread post by Chicanoism » November 16th, 2019, 3:20 am

FTT vs. Anaheim goes back to the late 70’s when they started going at it with Penguins, Travelers and West Side Anaheim after a party with all varrios we’re in attendance and an FTT got killed.

FTT vs. ESBP is more recent (80’)

Atwood vs. Plas isn’t really an old rivalry at all. Historically they’ve had problems but it’s never been shootings.

Logan shouldn’t be listed with those other gangs. When I was younger I used to trip out that Logan was such an old gang but only considered Lopers as an enemy. Lately as Logan grew (after adding Logan Street), they started getting new enemies.

To me the oldest rivalries in OC are:
ATD vs. LJ
WSA vs. FTT
FTT vs. WSLH
BSTN vs. VLC
FSR vs. 17
D13 vs. FxT
SN vs. FxT
SN vs. FSR
OVC vs. VML

Honorable mentions because of decades of killings:
ESBP vs. LC
FTT vs. AHM
PVL vs. LJ
AVLS vs. AJST
CVL vs. W13
VMC vs. OPHS
SN vs. MS, HT
WMST vs. MS
LPS vs. D13, ESSA
CH vs. FxT
AB vs. D13
SSHB vs. W13, VMC
SJC vs. SCVC
MNS vs. WSLH

There’s probably more honorable mentions I’m not thinking of. But there’s been plenty of bloodshed and funerals with the ones I named.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 16th, 2019, 11:02 am

Chicanoism, do you know how old the SJC vs VCSC rivalry goes back? Growing up in the 90’s I always knew these two had a hatred for each other. I believe they were both originally car clubs or something like? I could be wrong. And at some point in the 70’s they both turned into gangs? Every now and then I see in the news incidents between these two.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » November 16th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Back when I got locked up around 2003, these neighborhoods were already beefin, so I dont know how old or when there beefs started.

ESBP vs FTT
ESBP vs Underhill
La Jolla vs Plas
Travelers City vs Kodiak street
AVLS vs AJST
Atwood vs Plas
Atwood vs La Jolla
BST vs AVLS

The beef between La Jolla and Atwood is a really old rivalry, that beef MIGHT go back to the 70s, crazy shit was, back in my era, I would drive by the Atwood neighborhood, and I would never see Atwood hit up the "13" next to their name, it was always "Varrio Atwood", they've finally started hitting up the 13, I thought they were greenlighted for a second, but I was told they weren't and were just too lazy to put the "13" or "X3" in there hit ups.

One of the newer beefs in O.C is with Lennox and Plas, Lennox beefs with FOLKS too, and maybe La Jolla, I never figured out where Lennox 13 from L.A had a hood in O.C, maybe Anaheim? Anyway a couple of years ago Lennox 13 killed 2 kids from Plas, Fox and Cartoon, so thats a real ass beef lol.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 16th, 2019, 4:33 pm

yoda100 wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 3:23 pm
Back when I got locked up around 2003, these neighborhoods were already beefin, so I dont know how old or when there beefs started.

ESBP vs FTT
ESBP vs Underhill
La Jolla vs Plas
Travelers City vs Kodiak street
AVLS vs AJST
Atwood vs Plas
Atwood vs La Jolla
BST vs AVLS

The beef between La Jolla and Atwood is a really old rivalry, that beef MIGHT go back to the 70s, crazy shit was, back in my era, I would drive by the Atwood neighborhood, and I would never see Atwood hit up the "13" next to their name, it was always "Varrio Atwood", they've finally started hitting up the 13, I thought they were greenlighted for a second, but I was told they weren't and were just too lazy to put the "13" or "X3" in there hit ups.

One of the newer beefs in O.C is with Lennox and Plas, Lennox beefs with FOLKS too, and maybe La Jolla, I never figured out where Lennox 13 from L.A had a hood in O.C, maybe Anaheim? Anyway a couple of years ago Lennox 13 killed 2 kids from Plas, Fox and Cartoon, so thats a real ass beef lol.
Yeah I remember Lennox beef with OC hoods started around I wanna say 2007-2008ish

I heard at that time they were kicking in Fullerton.
I don’t think they had beef with FTT because of their name. The fools from Lennox were banging Lennox Los Tokers or some shit. So Fullerton Tokerstown wasn’t tripping on them.

Yea I heard around 08 or 09 while Folks and Lennox were already going at it, Lennox cruised down Folks Neighbors St looking for trouble and they got lit up. I’m not for sure but I think a fool from LNX in the car got domed shot. Not sure if he died or not.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » November 16th, 2019, 4:44 pm

In Orange another old beef is Pearl St vs VML
Back in the day they were Los J Boys. They were like a breakdancing crew. They turned Pearl St Locos cuz VML were trying to punk them and shit

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicanoism » November 20th, 2019, 8:11 am

triplethreat wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 11:02 am
Chicanoism, do you know how old the SJC vs VCSC rivalry goes back? Growing up in the 90’s I always knew these two had a hatred for each other. I believe they were both originally car clubs or something like? I could be wrong. And at some point in the 70’s they both turned into gangs? Every now and then I see in the news incidents between these two.
Since their beginnings since they are the only two gangs in south OC. Them being the only gangs around that area is the reason they are warring. They aren’t even that close geographically. You got to take the 5 freeway about 5 or 6 exits to even get to each other. But, these guys go at it with a passion. One time SCVC even kidnapped and tortured a young SJC before killing him.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chicanoism » November 20th, 2019, 8:15 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
November 16th, 2019, 4:44 pm
In Orange another old beef is Pearl St vs VML
Back in the day they were Los J Boys. They were like a breakdancing crew. They turned Pearl St Locos cuz VML were trying to punk them and shit
I remember when Pearl Street started around 90/91. I was busted with a homie from VML and he told me about some “border brothers” that were kicking it. I think they should have took them a little more seriously and they wouldn’t have lost half their territory.